VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Going to university (All most read and reply) I_vote_lcapGoing to university (All most read and reply) I_voting_barGoing to university (All most read and reply) I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Going to university (All most read and reply) I_vote_lcapGoing to university (All most read and reply) I_voting_barGoing to university (All most read and reply) I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Going to university (All most read and reply)

+6
Razor
EK.CrystalBlue
CleaVeR
DarkSpade
VK.Luca
VK.Angel.OfDeath
10 posters

Go down

Going to university (All most read and reply) Empty Going to university (All most read and reply)

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:54 am

Sum up
This is a long text, so I made a sum up for the lazy admins. It is important that you read the text under the headline "To all admins". A sum up of everything I said is that I'm going to the university which means less free time for me. You can read how that will affect everything in the text under the headlines. Another thing to say is that res will also host the server, for much time is not yet clear. And all information will probably get updated in a couple of weeks, when I know more about this.

To show us that you've read this do not quote anyone (expect me maybe) and reply with your age (as just a number) at the start of the text. Also quote the sum up (If you can) for others to see.

To all admins
It is important that every admin still follows the rules after reading this. We are a good community and It would be shame to lose it. Remember to always let everyone on the forum know when you're inactive. Do not just go inactive without reporting it, because that is very disrespectful. If you care about the community follow that rule and all the other rules. If one breaks it everyone might do it too.

Going to the university
Tomorrow (26th of August) I'm going to the university. What that means is not 100 % clear yet. I know that the university is like 10 times tougher than my previous study and that it is going to take up a lot of my free time. But even in the worst case scenario, I think I will still have some time on the weekends. When I get into my studies I will probably update this and we will see how tough it is.

If you msg me on the server expect that I might ignore you, since I'm probably going to be really busy and is just there to restart the server if I need to.

If you got something important to say to pm leave a PM, if it is urgent and really important be sure to write this: "Code Alpha" and I can spend a maximum of 5 talking to you. Abusing the "Code Alpha" because you need help with a script or just need to ask something just because you don't have the patient to wait, then you can expect that I will ignore you the next time you write "Code Alpha". A pm on the forum is always better in cases like that.

About the server
According to my cousin a day on the university can last from 8 am to 5 pm + That It takes 1 hour to get to school and home. So in the worse case scenario I will maybe only be able to host the server for 5-6 hours a day. I will see if I can host the server while I'm at school, but if that doesn't work I can still host it 5-6 hours a day.

Restricted has also said that he could host the server, I will send him an updated version of the script today and we just have to see how much he can host it. Res also said that he might be able to script approved suggestions and some other things on the checklist for after the release. The checklist for the release is almost finished, I hopefully will update the checklist today.

Last edited by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Going to university (All most read and reply) Empty Re: Going to university (All most read and reply)

Post by VK.Luca Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:07 am

Wow, I feel so shitty now. I must be inactive exactly now Sad. Good luck with the server man, I hope I will see it soon and maybe enter it. lol my brother just finished university on 15th June and got his license on 21st July, and his longest program was 8 A.M - 8 P.M
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

Going to university (All most read and reply) Empty Re: Going to university (All most read and reply)

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:20 am

Luca Man wrote:Wow, I feel so shitty now. I must be inactive exactly now Sad. Good luck with the server man, I hope I will see it soon and maybe enter it. lol my brother just finished university on 15th June and got his license on 21st July, and his longest program was 8 A.M - 8 P.M
For god sake you haven't read the sum up. It says that you have to do something in your reply
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSpade Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:28 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Sum up
This is a long text, so I made a sum up for the lazy admins. It is important that you read the text under the headline "To all admins". A sum up of everything I said is that I'm going to the university which means less free time for me. You can read how that will affect everything in the text under the headlines. Another thing to say is that res will also host the server, for much time is not yet clear. And all information will probably get updated in a couple of weeks, when I know more about this.

To show us that you've read this do not quote anyone (expect me maybe) and reply with your age (as just a number) at the start of the text. Also quote the sum up (If you can) for others to see.
Good luck Bro Sad
DarkSpade
DarkSpade
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:36 am

DarkSpade wrote:

Good luck Bro Sad
Don't be sad bro, I will make it work as always.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by CleaVeR Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:38 am

[quote="VK.Angel.OfDeath"]
DarkSpade wrote:

Good luck Bro Sad
Don't be sad bro, I will make it work as always.
CleaVeR
CleaVeR
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:56 am

To show us that you've read this do not quote anyone (expect me maybe) and reply with your age (as just a number) at the start of the text. Also quote the sum up (If you can) for others to see...
Sometimes I will host it for a little more hours than a day and other times it will be half a day.
OFF-TOPIC:
Dont forget to convert all the python funcs to exe and give them to me

Last edited by shaheer32 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:54 am

Gl angel, btw i do not have school obligations, so I will be online sometimes. Smile
Razor
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:27 pm

Good Luck For Your Studies... :'(
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaki Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:01 pm

This is a long text, so I made a sum up for the lazy admins. It is important that you read the text under the headline "To all admins". A sum up of everything I said is that I'm going to the university which means less free time for me. You can read how that will affect everything in the text under the headlines. Another thing to say is that res will also host the server, for much time is not yet clear. And all information .........
Goodluck Smile
Izaki
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:17 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Luca Man wrote:Wow, I feel so shitty now. I must be inactive exactly now Sad. Good luck with the server man, I hope I will see it soon and maybe enter it. lol my brother just finished university on 15th June and got his license on 21st July, and his longest program was 8 A.M - 8 P.M
For god sake you haven't read the sum up. It says that you have to do something in your reply
I did read it, but anyway, I didn't have time for it Razz
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:27 pm

Luca Man wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Alright, It is an important topic, that is why I want everyone to understand this.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Andriusas91 Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:08 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Luca Man wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Alright, It is an important topic, that is why I want everyone to understand this.
it's just bassicly topic about you going to university and about res hosting server as second host and telling admins to do something obivuos
age 14
VK.Andriusas91
VK.Andriusas91
Epic Member
Epic Member

Announcer
Informant
Location : The universe,Milky way galaxy,solar system,Earth,Europe...etc

http://andriusforums.forumotion.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:29 am

To show us that you've read this do not quote anyone (expect me maybe) and reply with your age (as just a number) at the start of the text. Also quote the sum up (If you can) for others to see...
Why does everybody put their age at the bottom of the quote?
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:reply with your age (as just a number) at the start of the text
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:09 pm

So, when the server will be online?
And what about harry, he can also host the server.
Razor
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:47 pm

razor wrote:So, when the server will be online?
I think res is hosting the server because this week I will be in school for like more than 12 hours a day.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:00 am

razor wrote:So, when the server will be online?
look at this link for server status
HERE!!! THIS LINK!!! CLICK HERE!!!
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by S@M Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:47 pm

Good luck! And give me the ip of server Razz
S@M
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down