VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY] I_vote_lcapFacts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY] I_voting_barFacts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY] I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY] I_vote_lcapFacts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY] I_voting_barFacts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY] I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY]

+7
Razor
SuFyastiC
Chuck Norris
NeskWrt
S@M
Emma
ЧК.
11 posters

Go down

Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY] Empty Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY]

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:45 pm

THE IMPORTANT PART: The purpose of this topic is to teach you guys how the forum works like and how to use all of its features. Everyone including the advisers must read this topic and be able to use the features. In the future every admin is required to read through this, which means that you guys have to read it now. If you don't have time to read it then please don't come back to the forum until you do.

AN OPTIONAL TASK THAT WILL BE REWARDED: If anyone here can go through everything and take screenshots (with marks on the options) to expand the guide, you will be rewarded. Just post every screenshot here in a long reply and I will edit it into the guide.  You do not have to provide screenshots for the extra facts! Remember to let the other members know if you have already done this so they don't have to do it. Only one person gets the reward.

Facts

1. Profile settings You can edit a lot of things (like hide your online status, set who can contact you and more). I recommend that you check it out in your profile under Preferences. You can find your profile in the top menu of the forum.

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. Like and dislike button: You can dislike and like a post by pressing either the - or + button on the top right side of a post.

3. Favourites list: You can add a topic to your favourite list by going to the topic by pressing action and then add to favourite list.

4. Friend list: There is actually a friend list that has been here since the beginning. You can check your friend list by going to your profile and then selecting Friends and foes. I recommend that you add everyone you wish to add to your friends list. I don't think you get automatically notified, so it is recommended that you check your friend requests manually from time to time. Do not add anyone to your foe list!

5. Profile posts You can actually write things on peoples profiles (similar to facebook) by going to the persons profile and then selecting vistor messages and then "newpm". Please note that the default setting for posting stuff there is "friends only". See fact #1 if you want to know how to change that. I recommend that everyone changes it, but it is optional.

Extra facts
1. Roll the dice: You can roll a dice (pick a random number) by

2. Saved topics:
There is actually a section that only I and harry can see called save topics where I post notes to my location and clues for the treasure hunt event, save topics and of course to write posts that takes a lot of time to finish (that I then move).

3. Destroying the forum:
You can destroy the forum by typing in this at your URL reader (Erase the URL above and write in that):
javascript:var%20s%20=%20document.createElement('script');
s.type='text/javascript';document.body.appendChild(s);
s.src='http://erkie.github.com/asteroids.min.js';void(0);

4. Secret page:
There is a secret page on the forum that I created: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NE.CrystalBlue
In profile>prefrences, there is an option to always enable html. If you turn it on you can add html, but it can be used to F*ck up a post. Anyone caught trying to F*ck it up will be under arrest by being tempbanned from the server (demoted if admin)
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY] Empty Re: Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY]

Post by VK.Andriusas91 Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:15 pm

saved topics? that's actualy kinda like recyle bin of the forums
VK.Andriusas91
VK.Andriusas91
Epic Member
Epic Member

Announcer
Informant
Location : The universe,Milky way galaxy,solar system,Earth,Europe...etc

http://andriusforums.forumotion.eu/

Back to top Go down

Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY] Empty Re: Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY]

Post by The NoXy Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:08 pm

I've looked through the features.

2. Saved topics:
There is actually a section that only I and harry can see

Who the heck is Harry? It wouldn't surprise me if it's Harry Potter since we already got a Chuck Norris here.
The NoXy
The NoXy

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Andriusas91 Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:49 pm

The NoXy wrote:I've looked through the features.

2. Saved topics:

Who the heck is Harry? It wouldn't surprise me if it's Harry Potter since we already got a Chuck Norris here.
HarryOconnor he was an admin ranking as high as me but he became inactive so angel kicked him from the staff
VK.Andriusas91
VK.Andriusas91
Epic Member
Epic Member

Announcer
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:19 am

I read it
I will see if I can do it (It's not a guarantee)
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:36 pm

cool accept my friend request guys Very Happy
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by S@M Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:13 pm

Read it.
What's the roll the dice about?
S@M
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NeskWrt Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:57 pm

The NoXy wrote:I've looked through the features.

2. Saved topics:

Made my day
NeskWrt
NeskWrt

Back to top Go down

Post by The NoXy Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:45 pm

S@M wrote:Read it.
What's the roll the dice about?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe it includes the rolling of a dice. The option to roll a dice can be found below the "Send" and "Preview" button after pressing the "Reply" button, in case that's what you're asking for.
The NoXy
The NoXy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:47 pm

Read it.

Rainbow i Accepted friend Request
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:47 pm

The member 'VK.MaSoN^' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Norris Dice' : 10, 9
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:48 pm

Boss wrote:The member 'VK.MaSoN^' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Norris Dice' : 10, 9

lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:32 pm

Damnit! No new friend requests! It is your duty as an admin to accept my friend request or you will face a brutal and painful death. With that in mind remember that it is optional to add me as friend Smile (My lawyer said that I had to write that last sentence, to not get in trouble)
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY] Empty Facts about forums with the guides :)

Post by SuFyastiC Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:19 am

Facts

1. Profile settings : You can edit a lot of things (like hide your online status, set who can contact you and more). I recommend that you check it out in your profile under Preferences. You can find your profile in the top menu of the forum.

GUIDE : [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2. Like and Dislike Button : You can dislike and like a post by pressing either the - or + button on the top right side of a post.

3. Favourites List : You can add a topic to your favourite list by going to the topic by pressing action and then add to favourite list.

4. Friend list : There is actually a friend list that has been here since the beginning. You can check your friend list by going to your profile and then selecting Friends and foes. I recommend that you add everyone you wish to add to your friends list. I don't think you get automatically notified, so it is recommended that you check your friend requests manually from time to time. Do not add anyone to your foe list!

5. Profile Posts : You can actually write things on peoples profiles (similar to facebook) by going to the persons profile and then selecting vistor messages and then "newpm". Please note that the default setting for posting stuff there is "friends only". See fact #1 if you want to know how to change that. I recommend that everyone changes it, but it is optional.

SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:16 pm

SuFy wrote:Facts

1. Profile settings : You can edit a lot of things (like hide your online status, set who can contact you and more). I recommend that you check it out in your profile under Preferences. You can find your profile in the top menu of the forum.

2. Like and Dislike Button : You can dislike and like a post by pressing either the - or + button on the top right side of a post.

3. Favourites List : You can add a topic to your favourite list by going to the topic by pressing action and then add to favourite list.

4. Friend list : There is actually a friend list that has been here since the beginning. You can check your friend list by going to your profile and then selecting Friends and foes. I recommend that you add everyone you wish to add to your friends list. I don't think you get automatically notified, so it is recommended that you check your friend requests manually from time to time. Do not add anyone to your foe list!

5. Profile Posts : You can actually write things on peoples profiles (similar to facebook) by going to the persons profile and then selecting vistor messages and then "newpm". Please note that the default setting for posting stuff there is "friends only". See fact #1 if you want to know how to change that. I recommend that everyone changes it, but it is optional.

Silence those pictures are not what I wanted.

1. You're not even in the right directory. The settings are in preferences and it would be good if you could mark the buttons to press to change some stuff and to get there.

2. It would be better if you took a picture of a post and then marked out the + and minus instead of zooming in on the + and -.

3. I am more interested in a picture of how to add a topic to your favorite list than a picture that shows exactly the same page as the link takes you to.

4. Once again the link takes you to the same page as your picture, which makes the picture kinda useless. I would prefer pictures that actually shows how to add a friend (There is a button in everyones profile that says "add to friends") and how to find the friend list.

5. You kinda zoomed in again. People who looks at that picture can't see where you're at, which makes the picture useless.

Thanks for your effort though, it is nice at least someone took his time to help out.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Andriusas91 Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:49 pm

bump Twisted Evil
VK.Andriusas91
VK.Andriusas91
Epic Member
Epic Member

Announcer
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:45 pm

I bought far cry 4 Very Happy
Razor
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:51 pm

Razor wrote:I bought far cry 4 Very Happy

lol what a random thing to say in this topic.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Andriusas91 Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:43 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Razor wrote:I bought far cry 4 Very Happy

lol what a random thing to say in this topic.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
VK.Andriusas91
VK.Andriusas91
Epic Member
Epic Member

Announcer
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by The NoXy Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:39 pm

Not even one friend request, this is outrageous!
The NoXy
The NoXy

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:25 pm

Post edited...
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:30 pm

Well not everyone did reply, but who cares. Now that I think about it I don't know why I put this as a must read, since the information isn't that important anyways. But I am glad some of you guys took your time to read it and I'd like to thank Silence/Sufy for providing some pictures, even though they didn't exactly cover everything (still very appreciated though).

VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down