VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG I_vote_lcap[Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG I_voting_bar[Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG I_vote_lcap[Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG I_voting_bar[Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG

5 posters

Go down

Denied [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG

Post by Gax Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:33 pm

Your in-game name: [KF]Gax
Rulebreaker (in-game name): [ON]HunTinG_DICKS
Date and time of Rulebreaking: to this day.
What did he do? Describe please:  

uses hacks in VKS to get advantage over players, he used it against Sos in VKS, as he admitted in the picture that he used this tool against him

What /prop or what /world was he in?:
Level in /suspects and /hackcheck info (Skip if you are not a server admin):

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): Sos

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:

pictures proofs:  
https://imgur.com/a/Q5lHzKb

https://imgur.com/a/yVzhStn

https://imgur.com/a/qBNsxvm

https://youtu.be/6D78eqf2RoE

and this video explains everything:
https://youtu.be/MS_htvySAbo

so basically he fought with thunder recently and thunder exposed his messages in which hunting admits to have used a tool to gain advantage over Sos in a duel, he also used the same tool against me in the last duel i had with him, and even with it, he still lost and suffering depression to this day

I don't play vcmp anymore but I decided to drop this report to show you and help you realize that once a hacker = always a hacker
he was banned in VKS in the past for hacks usage, and he still doing the same to this day

the evidence is clear enough as he himself admitted to have used it against Sos, and Sos have made it clear that it was when he dueled him in VKS,

I'm busy irl these days so i wont have time to check this report, either way Hunting is the most delusional/liar person you could ever meet in this game
so i'm pretty sure he will lie and make excuses

but one thing that's for sure, he did use that tool and he admitted to have used it against Sos in VKs.

(FOR ADMINS)
now you can whether believe his lies and ignore the proofs, or you can keep him in Vks and ruin it even more, why else do you think no one plays it anymore? i heard many players in EC saying that VKS has became the new home for vcmp hackers, so it's your choice whether you wanna fix the problem or keep it the way it is.

EDIT: incase you're wondering what the tool actually does

1 - it has auto jump as long as you hold RMB or some key, not sure which, but your player jumps automatically after getting hit by a shotgun/or stubby
(Leandro and frewep got banned in EC recently for using it and they're hunting's best friends)

2 - it has weird/laggy movement which allows you to get closer to the players without taking damage

3 - it has bullets speed, your shoots fire way faster than your opponent.
Gax
Gax

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG

Post by VandCazane Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:57 pm

ok here's my short defense that should clarify everything
to answer you, yes, I used custom wep.dat against Sos, but in Vice City Death Match, it was for me to test its potential and Sos knew about it, nothing that involved VKs AT ALL.
I barely played with Sos in VKs, and when we did, it was long before I actually got to try and chase the weapon.dat cheat, infact I dont recall dueling Sos in VKs at all even before I got my hands on that mod lol, apart from once when we was fighting and he ran all across the map.
here's full chat with Sos when we was gonna test in VC DM: https://imgur.com/a/BbhvMRq

and btw, you calling me delusional when you are saying that this thing we were talking about has all the things mentioned above, lol are you serious?
bro I know I've hurt you very bad by winning u and pwning you infront of your friends, but there's a leap too far from that to you coming here and accusing me of using stuff without any proper video or evidences, just talks and your paranoia. I didn't use anything in VKs, I only tested this thing with Kurumi and yes I let him know about it when we did.

nothing justifies your 54-25 loss, get over it kiddo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n79RPk2PLrE
VandCazane
VandCazane
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:42 pm

Gax wrote:Your in-game name: [KF]Gax
Rulebreaker (in-game name): [ON]HunTinG_DICKS
Date and time of Rulebreaking: to this day.
What did he do? Describe please:  

uses hacks in VKS to get advantage over players, he used it against Sos in VKS, as he admitted in the picture that he used this tool against him

What /prop or what /world was he in?:
Level in /suspects and /hackcheck info (Skip if you are not a server admin):

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): Sos

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:

pictures proofs:  
https://imgur.com/a/Q5lHzKb

https://imgur.com/a/yVzhStn

https://imgur.com/a/qBNsxvm

https://youtu.be/6D78eqf2RoE

and this video explains everything:
https://youtu.be/MS_htvySAbo

so basically he fought with thunder recently and thunder exposed his messages in which hunting admits to have used a tool to gain advantage over Sos in a duel, he also used the same tool against me in the last duel i had with him, and even with it, he still lost and suffering depression to this day

I don't play vcmp anymore but I decided to drop this report to show you and help you realize that once a hacker = always a hacker
he was banned in VKS in the past for hacks usage, and he still doing the same to this day

the evidence is clear enough as he himself admitted to have used it against Sos, and Sos have made it clear that it was when he dueled him in VKS,

I'm busy irl these days so i wont have time to check this report, either way Hunting is the most delusional/liar person you could ever meet in this game
so i'm pretty sure he will lie and make excuses

but one thing that's for sure, he did use that tool and he admitted to have used it against Sos in VKs.

(FOR ADMINS)
now you can whether believe his lies and ignore the proofs, or you can keep him in Vks and ruin it even more, why else do you think no one plays it anymore? i heard many players in EC saying that VKS has became the new home for vcmp hackers, so it's your choice whether you wanna fix the problem or keep it the way it is.

EDIT: incase you're wondering what the tool actually does

1 - it has auto jump as long as you hold RMB or some key, not sure which, but your player jumps automatically after getting hit by a shotgun/or stubby
(Leandro and frewep got banned in EC recently for using it and they're hunting's best friends)

2 - it has weird/laggy movement which allows you to get closer to the players without taking damage

3 - it has bullets speed, your shoots fire way faster than your opponent.

Hi, thanks for your report. I want to apologize on behalf of the server to the players out there who feel like we haven't done enough to combat hackers. We are doing our best with the low resources we have remaining and I am sorry if that isn't enough. Most admins including me are very busy these days with very limited time to play the game. Some of us (including me) are also not properly educated on the latest in hacking in VC-MP. I am sorry if it feels like we ignore proof, but we do our best to treat all proof equally regardless of who is being reported and to of course always be open for feedback if we make any mistakes in our judgment.

Either way, thanks again for the report we'll take a look at the evidence presented by you and hunting, and get back to you with the result.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gax Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:20 pm

gotten a new evidence from Pain of when they used to be friends,

https://imgur.com/a/AXs00Ya ( scroll down and see the other images )

So basically the d8d.dll he's mentioning that is required to load the asi files can be placed in syswow64 or system32 in which it wont be detected by the servers in vcmp

Also he claimed that i injected some asi files with cheat engine, so i guess that's something that he does, since he tends to self-project into others a lot, everytime he faces a shitty situation in his life, he self-projects it onto others.

like i said once a cheater = always a cheater
the fact that he's losing even with these shits against clean players just shows how incompetent he is.
Gax
Gax

Back to top Go down

Post by VandCazane Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:34 am

lmao where's evidence I used any of these in VKs?
where's evidence I used any of these in VCMP
somebody who has at least 10% knowledge about game modding should realize that "y_axis_sensitivity_fix" is an option already implemented by VCMP by /setconfig game_sensitivity_ratio 0.5
also, by using that .asi you'll only make the mouse move worse in game lol, and there's no way you can load custom mouse sensitivity values without using a .cfg that is blocked since ages by vcmp updates roflmao

the "scripts" folder used for loading single player widescreen fix, since I used the game directory for playing VCMP due to I have modded cars and textures at that time

the "backup" folder was created by GTA Mod Installer after I've installed WK hud, I've selected "create backup" so that I can roll back to original Vice City hud anytime I want

I've had no idea that you can place asi loader in sysWOW64 to load ASI files, I guess that's how you've loaded the file that enables custom weapon.dat values since modifying the weapon.dat in data folder doesn't actually do anything...

yeah clearly my incompetence is shown, get rekt 54-25 with x7 x7 x5 spree then crying and accusing me of using me of hacks everywhere

this is proof that I used all the cheats GerZ mentioned above, even though it's not in VKs still can be used against me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n79RPk2PLrE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pesz4h27DVg

that's right, CLEARLY using hacks, even if not VKs

bro grow tf up, learn to lose, there's many players that left vcmp who could kick your ass hard, maybe not like I did like when you used custom shotgun values, but still without the custom shotgun values you'd roll insanely deep

keep crying, gather proof of me hacking in VKs then come here
F*ck that, gather proof of me hacking in VCMP then come and bark about this lmao
get clean first
VandCazane
VandCazane
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:20 am

Gax wrote:gotten a new evidence from Pain of when they used to be friends,

https://imgur.com/a/AXs00Ya     ( scroll down and see the other images )

So basically the d8d.dll he's mentioning that is required to load the asi files can be placed in syswow64 or system32 in which it wont be detected by the servers in vcmp

Also he claimed that i injected some asi files with cheat engine, so i guess that's something that he does, since he tends to self-project into others a lot, everytime he faces a shitty situation in his life, he self-projects it onto others.

like i said once a cheater = always a cheater
the fact that he's losing even with these shits against clean players just shows how incompetent he is.
OBJECTION ~!
I'm sorry, Administrators, for posting this way, but there are a few things I really.. really want to say.

---------------------
Nearly all the time, Hunting has been accused of cheating in a game by someone who misunderstood the extent of his skill and dedication. As a player with years of experience and an unwavering commitment to fair play, these accusations are not only unfounded but also deeply troubling to me.

To begin with, it is important to note that the game in question is one that Hunting has spent countless hours playing and perfecting. Through diligent practice and a genuine passion for the game, he has developed an advanced level of skill that often outstrips that of his opponents. HOWEVER this level of mastery has sometimes led to misunderstandings and false perceptions about Hunting's gameplay.

For example, some opponents may mistake his strategic moves or quick reflexes as evidence of cheating, when in fact they are simply a result of his extensive experience and hard work. Additionally, his use of advanced tactics or techniques may be unfamiliar to others, leading them to make hasty assumptions about his gameplay.

It is also important to emphasize that cheating is not a behavior that aligns with Hunting values or approach to gaming. As he who would takes pride in his achievements and reputation as a skilled player, Hunting would never resort to dishonest tactics to win. This would not only compromise sense of fair play but also diminish the value of any victory he may achieve.

In addition to these factors, it is worth noting that the accuser has not provided any substantial evidence to support their claims. Instead, they rely on vague and unfounded accusations that are based solely on their own misunderstandings and biases. This kind of behavior not only undermines Hunting credibility as a player but also detracts from the spirit of sportsmanship that should be central to any competitive game.

Finally, Hunting would like to reiterate that the accusations made against him are not only false but also damaging to my reputation as a player. They reflect a lack of understanding about the game and a disregard for the values of fair play and integrity. As someone who has dedicated himself to this game and the principles that underlie it, I cannot allow these accusations to go unchallenged.

In conclusion, I firmly reject the accusations of cheating made against Hunting. He a skilled player who values fair play, sportsmanship, and integrity above all else. I urge my accuser to reconsider their perceptions and to refrain from making unfounded accusations in the future. Let us all work together to uphold the principles of fair play and respect in gaming, and to enjoy the game in the spirit of healthy competition.
Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by VandCazane Mon May 01, 2023 7:46 pm

ok ok some of you may say that alone is biased and he's my friend, but a part of what he wrote actually you can tell it's just objective perspective:
why would I use hacks to win someone who claimed can beat me 10-0? what would I've to win from that, knowing I have used hacks against him

you cannot say I expected GerZ to use weapon.dat against me so that I used hacks to beat a hacker with hacks, cuz I realized he used weapon.dat only after the duel

then again, why cheat again in VKs (cuz this is what this topic is all about) after I struggled so hard to get unbanned and built so much cool stats?
where's the proof I even used such hacks in VKs lol, all GerZ showed was some chats between me and Thunder in which I was telling Thunder how I called Sos for testing that hack without any mentions of VKs, and I've already mentioned we did this in another server that has absolutely nothing to do with VKs
VandCazane
VandCazane
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

Once again, on behalf of the staff, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and the delay.

We acknowledge all of the evidence you have posted that indicate reasonable suspicion that HunTinG may've injected cheats in his game. Unfortunately, it does not prove any such cheats were used in the server, specifically the time he fought with Sos. The only time he used that cheat was when we were testing it, in private, to understand its function. As a result, I will have to deny this report until further notice.

Report denied.
Thank you for reporting and your patience.
Have a nice day.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down