» [Denied] Admin Application
by MaSoN^ Today at 11:37 am

» suggestion- Ambulance job
by LOGiC Today at 11:04 am

» Time Bomb test
by LOGiC Today at 11:01 am

» Happy Birthday KrlozZ
by Blackops_Killer Today at 9:28 am

» VKs team for VW7 re-run! Everybody put your name!
by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ Today at 4:59 am

» Admin application-[AK]Silent^
by GeoGeo Today at 4:37 am

» Post a selfie with the christmas tree ::))))
by LOGiC Today at 2:52 am

» [FF]-FreedomFighters Clan Application
by LOGiC Today at 2:40 am

» Let me show you a good girl.
by LOGiC Today at 2:35 am

» [Solved] Bug Report - /addpickuppassword
by LOGiC Today at 2:28 am

» Admin Application - [EK]Mr.Alone
by SiGNaL Today at 12:29 am

Top posters
ЧК. (8062)

MaSoN^ (7371)

=SdS=KrlozZ... (6332)

=KF=Thunder^ (5400)

VK.Angel.OfDeath (4627)

ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ (4475)

Vipe[R] (3916)

ShadowJacK. (3771)

Arnold^ (3706)

Rainbow Dash (3702)

Statistics
We have 1305 registered users
The newest registered user is johnydeep

Our users have posted a total of 177130 messages in 12262 subjects
December 2018 Update - Patch 4.7 release date, a problem and rel006 finished (testing left)

Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:15 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 4.7
I made a promise that I will provide you guys with two more patches before the end of the year and Intend to do so with patch 4.7 coming out. I know my promises don't mean much because I can never keep them, but I am going to release a patch before the 16h of December, that marks about 2 months since the last patch. There is a big chance the patch will come in a few days if I decide that it is impossible for me to release /wod (basically a job that is 4-5 times bigger than the usual jobs) in a finished state. Even if I don't release /wod you guys will get other stuff that is hopefully worthy of a patch update. I've added quite a few other things that I think will make the gameplay more fun in the next patch regardless if /wod gets finished or not.

So why has this patch taken so long? Well technically, if you look at our history there are quite a few periods where a patch is released 2 months after the previous one. However, I've wasted about half of my time since october …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 17

November 2018 Update - Vote, Plans and being busy.

Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:47 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

About scripting in general
The scripts have to become better and newer for each patch I make. The problem is that I don't want to add another delivery job that will just be the same as the garbage man and pizza boy job. I have to come up with newer and cooler ideas. It's been a busy month for me and I haven't had the energy to script quite that much. I have however been doing quite a few suggestions you guys have been asking for, for a while.

That's why I wanted to make this topic to briefly talk to you.

Planned patches
I have 3 patches that is coming up in the future that I have already planned for. Desmond, BOD 2 and the whole story thing will be wrapped up within 3 big patches, together with of course other content.

The next patch might be 1 of those three, but that's why I am here to write this topic. I've implemented a lot of suggestions you guys can have use for. If I were to divide my scripting job it's suggestions and my own big script of the patch. There has …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 23

October 2018 Updates 2 - Rel006, BOD 2, Custom content, Busy, future patch updates, driveby.

Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006
I've mentioned this in many replies, but I don't think I've mentioned it in a news update. All optimizations I wanted to finish for since the last public beta has been finished. I've improved the relative resizing as well as making the text more readable.

What stands between us and a rel006 release? I'll try to explain the best way I can, scripting wise from my side nothing I mean I can add GUI at more places, but the script is ready for a release. So what's the thing stopping it? Good old VC-MP. There is a bug in VC-MP that is only present in VK that other servers have simply been able to avoid, but we can't (as far as I know). That bug is with the download rate increasing when you're unspawned. What does that mean? More internet usage, possibly a lot of lag for people with poor PCs. What's causing this? The camera! When you're unspawned and in selfie mode (F11) there is a camera that looks at your character. For some reason, if that camera is in a certain area your lag …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 31

October 2018 Updates - Robin Roger bug, Patch 4.6.1 and videos.

Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:59 am by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.6.1 and beyond
I'll release this patch on the 14th of October. It will contain bug fixes and suggestions requested by the community. After that we'll see what I do. I think I am going to finish that Ambulance job and create another job I had in mind, I'll probably also do more suggestions. Maybe I'll also try to add some new minigames when I come up with them. Patch 4.7 will definitely come out somewhere in November.

Apart from the bug fixes and suggestions. I did add another questline in secret of VKs. You guys have so far not completed the last part that I know of. You're still missing one big questline and some random small jobs.

Rel006? I will work on that version after 4.6.1 again. The big problem right now is that the version of rel006 has a bug that causes your download rate to increase when you're not spawned. The problem is that it only seems to happen at certain locations, which is why other servers don't have it. At this rate I don't expect Stormeus to return …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 18

September Update 3 - Patch finished + Release on this sunday or the next confirmed

Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:49 pm by Chuck Norris

I've put a lot of work into secret of VKs part 2. It's finally finished today. I am going to use this weekend to test everything and then maybe have it released by sunday or next weekend again.

For now do you guys want some details of secret of Vks part 2?

1. Is secret of VKs part 2 hard?
Answer: It has multiple difficulties. To complete everything in secret of VKs part 2, it will be a little hard in this first patch.
To complete 50 % of it: You need to be able to read. You don't need to be able to solve riddles.
To complete 75 %: You need to be good at searching, you need to put a few weeks into it.
To solve the rest: You need to have a little brain and be very patient. You can also wait for it to become easier in a few months.

2. What rewards will it unlock?

Answer: All types of rewards + brand new rewards you guys have never been given before, especially in the 500 VK token door.

3. What type of gameplay can I expect, just finding pickups?

Answer:
I won't spoil it, but …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 12

September 2018 Update - Back to school, Next patch and the future.

Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:32 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Just going to do my weekly rant about stuff going on. Welcome to september nerds.

Back to school
My university opens on monday and I'll be back to my regular schedule of only scripting on weekends. During the summer I scripted everyday.

Robbery
I've created a robbery job that isn't really job, like most other. It actually takes place in world 1 and you don't need to join any minigames at all to do it and no commands are disabled when robbing the stores. There are basically 21 stores that you can rob. If you rob a store you will get cops (NPCs) that tries to kill you. You get rid of the cops by dying or by using the stars (if you die you lose 90 % of the money you robbed). I'll probably put the rewards there. This will kinda change the server a little just like the property system did. Those who just wants to DM won't be affected by this except if they actually go near a store and rob it. No stores are placed near any spawn locations or any commonly played at sections anyways. The …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 62

August 2018 Update - Long ass update, Patch 4.5 release date, upcoming scripts and rel006 talk.

Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:20 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Note: You don't have to read everything in rel006, but try reading something from all headlines at least. Once again sorry for the english, I wrote this fast, there is a lot of text and I simply don't have time to read through everything. I just hope this makes sense. I just need to get this out of my system.

Patch 4.5 release date & Scripts
Patch 4.5 will not include rel006. Rel006 is coming, but I want to discuss a few things with you first in the rel006 section. Do not worry I want to release rel006 as well, but I need to talk about some issues I found and why I am unsure when to make the transfer.

Patch 4.5 will include some major updates to the property system, some new minigames (for once), NPC improvements and the usual stuff. See the next section to find out. I am setting a personal deadline to the 5th of August 2018, for the release date. I just need a deadline right now. I also want to discuss upcoming scripts and why I have to sometimes disappoint people in some …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

July 2018 Update - Rel006 switch, next patch? More patch news and about me?

Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:23 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006
It feels kinda annoying and boring that we are still in this version. I have done basically everything I can by now or basically have started on everything I can implement. All the other servers by now except those weird letter ones have switched to rel004 or rel006. Kinda feels like we are left behind. I have checked and investigated that most of you play on rel004 and rel006 servers as well, even Hunting who is so against a switch.

I am also kinda tired of some of the bugs like the pickup issue. Hopefully rel006 fixes that issue. A switch will happen at some point I got everything ready. I am kinda waiting for more updates to be released for rel006 and have even reported an issue that I found to the developers.

I kinda feel like it's simply not an option to continue with rel003 anymore. I am of course willing to hear people from the other side, but even though I am person who likes to keep everything as it is for as long as possible, even I know that something can't last …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 36

June 2018 Update 2 - Patch 4.4 release date announced, video preview, general plans?

Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:04 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Current work
What I have decided to do with the cop job is to make two more final jobs which will put the job into 25 unique jobs in total. However there are multiple choices you can make, so after you complete 25 jobs. You're going to be able to do them again. The rewards will not only be for the usual complete 1-7 levels, it will also have at least 4 more rewards for different endings. I was thinking when you get to around job 50-75, you can probably get something that helps you unlock all endings without having to do the job for like 40 days.

Future jobs
I am definitely proud of most of the jobs I did for the cop job, but I got a feeling not many people will care about reading text messages that simulate conversations. For me it was a fun experience and I definitely don't regret it, but the conversations takes up too much time of the job. So in the future when I create more jobs, I am probably skipping to add conversations and just replace it with text messages telling you what …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 32

Post Fun Logs

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Post Fun Logs

Post by VoyaFlex on Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:16 pm

Did you see something funny in the chat? Get some screen shot and post it here. Very Happy

NOTE:
Rules of this topic wrote:Chit-chats, useless post like quoting an existing topic or simply posting 'lol' ':v' etc are not allowed in this board, post funny logs(as much as you can) but dont even dare to spam this topic by quoting an existing post instead of posting another log.
All nuisance posts will be deleted instantly.
VoyaFlex

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Fun Logs

Post by MaSoN^ on Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:51 pm

Made it sticky.

You know the closer you get to something. The tougher it is to see it.
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaSoN^ on Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:26 pm

[14:24:06]  Information: [KFt]Shadow.Jack^ killed =KF=MaSoN^ (Helicannon) (Body)
[14:24:06]  Minigame: You won the Cat & Mouse game.
[14:24:06]  Information: [KFt]Shadow.Jack^ left the server (kicked).

MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaSoN^ on Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:22 pm

All heads poped in 1 shot

[03:55:50] Information: =KF=MaSoN^ killed Nik.Vercetti (Silenced Ingram) (Head)
[03:55:50] Information: Current Spree: 10. Current Silenced Ingram kills: 368. You've received 106 HP.
[03:55:50] Information: =KF=MaSoN^ is on a killing spree of 10 kills in a row!
[03:55:50] Information: Spree reward: $4000
[03:55:50] =KF=MaSoN^: what?
[03:55:52] Nik.Vercetti: boom headshoot
[03:55:53] =KF=MaSoN^: xD
[03:55:58] =KF=MaSoN^: Today is my lucky day dude
[03:55:59] =KF=MaSoN^: xd
[03:55:59] [EH]Remut[XD]^: tu disparaste eric
[03:56:03] Nik.Vercetti: with ingram? lol
[03:56:03] Event: The 2016 event starts on the 29th of July and goes on until December. /proploc 90 to enter it.
[03:56:05] =KF=MaSoN^: haha
[03:56:06] Information: CHINOOO died (Explosion).
[03:56:08] [EH]Remut[XD]^: eric ven
[03:56:17] Information: =TDZ=greninja killed ericdtse (SPAS-12 Shotgun) (Right Leg)
[03:56:24] Information: =KF=MaSoN^ killed [EH]Androgamer[XD]^ (Silenced Ingram) (Head)
[03:56:24] Information: Current Spree: 11. Current Silenced Ingram kills: 369.
[03:56:25] =KF=MaSoN^: other one lol
[03:56:31] =KF=MaSoN^: other!
[03:56:31] Information: =KF=MaSoN^ killed [EH]George[XD]^ (Silenced Ingram) (Head)
[03:56:31] Information: Current Spree: 12. Current Silenced Ingram kills: 370.
[03:56:31] =KF=MaSoN^: 3x
[03:56:32] =KF=MaSoN^: xD
[03:56:33] Information: ercgamer has teleported to [EH]Remut[XD]^.
[03:56:43] Command: You have deposited $69500 in your bank account.
[03:56:47] ercgamer: soy de tu equipo
[03:57:00] ercgamer: no
[03:57:02] [EH]Remut[XD]^: si
[03:57:03] Fun: Why not stunt or do the taxi event by entering a stunting bike or a taxi.
[03:57:06] [EH]Remut[XD]^: espera
[03:57:07] Information: =KF=MaSoN^ killed [EH]Androgamer[XD]^ (Silenced Ingram) (Head)
[03:57:07] Information: Current Spree: 13. Current Silenced Ingram kills: 371. You've received 172 HP.
[03:57:08] Information: =KF=MaSoN^ killed [EH]George[XD]^ (Silenced Ingram) (Head)
[03:57:08] Information: Current Spree: 14. Current Silenced Ingram kills: 372.
[03:57:08] =KF=MaSoN^: wow

MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo on Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:24 pm

Information: Geogeo killed =KF=MaSoN^ (Silenced Ingram) (Left Leg)
[14:37:29] Information: Current Spree: 1. Current Silenced Ingram kills: 326.
[14:37:30] =KF=MaSoN^: nab
Very Happy
GeoGeo
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiGNaL on Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:22 pm

Pasha Bhai the legend.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pasha Bhai the Pr0 gamer.

Razz

Adeelkhawaja wrote:Signal rainbow said me if signal play another server then record video and send me check this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SiGNaL
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by SiGNaL on Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:34 pm

Razz

Laughing

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Adeelkhawaja wrote:Signal rainbow said me if signal play another server then record video and send me check this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SiGNaL
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L on Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:09 pm

63 pages of funny logs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

D.E.[[V]].I.L
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] on Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:47 am

Hahahaha arnold
Vipe[R]
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaSoN^ on Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:14 pm

MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:08 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath: Haha.
Thunder_nerd: Lol.
CrystalIceFlake: What's so funny?
VK.Angel.OfDeath: Nothing.
IceFlake: Haha.
Andri: I'm back.
You have been disconnected from the server.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:26 am

Information: KrlozZ... killed ahadisbest (Driveby) (Head)
Information: Current Spree: 43. Current Driveby kills: 1502.
Information: pelin died (Vehicle).
Information: Auto Killed KrlozZ.... Reason: Team killing.

my shitty spree end for these nub who dont eject from the vehicle which was almost destroy xd

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
He made the logs btw.
we know that :p
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:16 am

LMAO XD
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nerd trolled. Razz
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] on Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:11 am

Vipe[R]
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] on Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:24 am

Lmao VA retards
Vipe[R]
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by u333 on Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:05 am

u333
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderhead on Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:42 pm

[12:07:12] Thunderhead: Btw weeaboo
[12:07:15] Information: [RR]abdevilliers. left the server (timeout).
[12:07:18] KrlozZ...: ?
[12:07:22] Information: Nhat111 killed Pavonis (Pump-Action Shotgun) (Right Leg)
[12:07:24] Information: ahadisbest killed Ghostface (M4) (Head)
[12:07:24] Information: ahadisbest is on a killing spree of 5 kills in a row!
[12:07:28] =VN=Quy^: cuu t
[12:07:29] =VN=Quy^: :V
[12:07:30] =VN=Quy^: nhanhaW
[12:07:31] Thunderhead: New cmd to get out of the car /quit car
[12:07:36] Thunderhead: Try inside a vehicle
[12:07:37] Thunderhead: BRB
[12:07:38] Bruno: XD
[12:07:40] masternemesis: QJEJEJE
[12:07:40] KrlozZ...: mmm
[12:07:42] HTML: Wtf
[12:07:43] Information: Nhat111 killed sticky (Pump-Action Shotgun) (Body)
[12:07:45] elbananita: RUM TUM !
[12:07:45] Information: TemmieTenshiYT left the server (quit).
[12:07:46] Information: jaat left the server (quit).
[12:07:47] M4: ayudame aserle igual ami pro
[12:07:48] Information: KrlozZ... left the server (quit).
[12:07:50] Information: Nhat111 killed Pavonis (Pump-Action Shotgun) (Right Leg)
[12:07:55] Minigame: Bruno left the minigame: Capture the flag - First to 50.
[12:08:02] M4: hellsing
[12:08:04] masternemesis: ASI HAGO 2 A 1
[12:08:04] Information: KrlozZ... joined the server.
[12:08:04] KrlozZ... automatically logged in to the server.
[12:08:05] Information: sticky killed Nhat111 (M60) (Right Leg)
[12:08:06] Nhat111: dau xanh
[12:08:07] M4: ayudame aserle igual ami pro
[12:08:08] Information: sticky killed =VN=Quy^ (M60) (Left Leg)
[12:08:11] Daily challenges: Type /challenges to do the daily challenges. You unlock rewards and 145 k in cash per day.
[12:08:12] =VN=Quy^: dance cc
[12:08:14] KrlozZ...: :v let me clarify i did not get trolled
[12:08:17] Bruno: masternemesis
[12:08:19] Information: ahadisbest killed Ghostface (M4) (Head)
[12:08:19] Ghostface: lol
[12:08:21] masternemesis: QUEE
[12:08:26] Hellsing: me hiso signal por que le comparti el prop
[12:08:26] Information: Ping Thunderhead: 262.
[12:08:28] KrlozZ...: i knew it will quit the game , but i guess it crash or something
Thunderhead
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SiGNaL on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:00 pm

SiGNaL
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by MaSoN^ on Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lol pls xdd

MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by u333 on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Instant accepted. Contact Lancer to add you in-game.

u333
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SiGNaL on Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:55 pm

SiGNaL
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ on Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by u333 on Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:35 pm

Teach me rq sir.
Sir?
Sir??

u333
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi on Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:41 pm

LOL 
pro signal Wink
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SiGNaL on Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:34 pm

pR0 Oussama77 Razz

SiGNaL
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:29 pm

pR0 Oussama77 Razz

:v

=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by MAZE on Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:33 am

Omg signal that was u.haha i train u coz u told me brother thats melt my heart lol.btw hows my training and i rq what? U just cut that text btw im lol
MAZE
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HuNTeR^ on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:34 am

lol Signal you killed him only one time. And see my signature EK Skillz
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:53 am

Why do you always get scared to see 'EK Skillz' when I ask you for duel? Why don't you go in duel with them and post your rekt logs?

Just a jealous kid who got denied from EK. Want me to make this my signature?

Feel free to PM me for any help.
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by u333 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:32 pm

Omg signal that was u.haha i train u coz u told me brother  thats melt my heart lol.btw hows my training and i rq what? U just cut that text btw im lol

Lol that was not cut I was there too under alias dev1ce.

u333
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:33 pm

4K. wrote:

Why do you always get scared to see 'EK Skillz' when I ask you for duel? Why don't you go in duel with them and post your rekt logs?

I have screen shots of 6 spree on pavonis
I killes him 10 times total and he killed me 4 times but i will not uplaod because i dont wanna do his insult someone.
And I was trolling EKs on their forum if I wanted be EK why I abused EK I know very well if i abuse i will rejected.
btw glad to know Ek do not allow spaz but allows driveby.

Sure, made that spree with lag + rockets and Walle skin as always. And you think you can save your reputation from a deny by saying it was a troll? It was quite apparent you were begging to join, but got denied because of your low skills and lag. When did I see Spaz is not allowed? I only said its use is to be limited only for unfair fights or for fun occasions not like nabs like you who can't get kills without spaz or rockets.

I dare you to duel Pav now in front of me and if you make that 6 spree again (fairly this time) I'll give you 20M.

ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by MAZE on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:16 pm

4K. wrote:
4K. wrote:

I killes him 10 times total and he killed me 4 times but i will not uplaod because i dont wanna do his insult someone.
And I was trolling EKs on their forum if I wanted be EK why I abused EK I know very well if i abuse i will rejected.

Sure, made that spree with lag + rockets and Walle skin as always. And you think you can save your reputation from a deny by saying it was a troll? It was quite apparent you were begging to join, but got denied because of your low skills and lag. When did I see Spaz is not allowed? I only said its use is to be limited only for unfair fights or for fun occasions not like nabs like you who can't get kills without spaz or rockets.

I dare you to duel Pav now in front of me and if you make that 6 spree again (fairly this time) I'll give you 20M.
Yeah right 4k about spaz lol.4k dont blame hunter for using spazz coz your clanmate SIGNAL always use noob weps like SPaZ and molo or gernede.so plzz think before u speak
MAZE
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:08 pm

4K. wrote:
4K. wrote:

Yeah right  4k about spaz lol.4k dont blame hunter for using spazz coz your clanmate SIGNAL always use noob weps like SPaZ and molo or gernede.so plzz think before u speak

And that duel was just for fun as Hari said all wep duel. Anyways he can beat you with stubby for sure so think before calling others spazzers.

ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Abdo on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:54 pm

4K. wrote:
4K. wrote:
4K. wrote:

Yeah right  4k about spaz lol.4k dont blame hunter for using spazz coz your clanmate SIGNAL always use noob weps like SPaZ and molo or gernede.so plzz think before u speak

And that duel was just for fun as Hari said all wep duel. Anyways he can beat you with stubby for sure so think before calling others spazzers.
Sir just let them talk about everything they have as all know very well VO are immature guys they just try to find excuses to save themselves and in the end you will see them abusing us with no reason.
Dark_Abdo
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by MAZE on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:07 am

4K. wrote:
4K. wrote:
4K. wrote:

Lol then why you call hunter spazz user? Hmm
MAZE
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SiGNaL on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:16 am

Can someone delete all those unwanted comments in this topic to stay on topic?
This topic is to post fun chat/irc logs, I expect to see many fun logs here rather than spam.

SiGNaL
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:16 am

4K. wrote:
4K. wrote:
4K. wrote:

Lol then why you call hunter spazz user? Hmm

Because he always uses Spaz and without it he has 0 skills.

ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by SiGNaL on Sat May 06, 2017 11:27 am

SiGNaL
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sha|R|abI^ on Sat May 06, 2017 12:24 pm

Sha|R|abI^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowJacK. on Sat May 06, 2017 4:29 pm

Plus he has to donate some cash to jude also.

Last edited by 5.J^ on Sat May 06, 2017 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShadowJacK.
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ on Sat May 06, 2017 6:56 pm

huh?
You insult my Bae Mad
Arnold^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Abdo on Sat May 06, 2017 6:58 pm

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:

huh?
You insult my Bae Mad
It was just a joke Razz
Dark_Abdo
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ on Sat May 06, 2017 7:00 pm

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:

huh?
You insult my Bae Mad
It was just a joke Razz
Can't Tolerate joke against my Bae. Razz
Arnold^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SiGNaL on Tue May 09, 2017 3:25 pm

REKTER

SiGNaL
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sha|R|abI^ on Wed May 10, 2017 5:41 pm

Sha|R|abI^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Wed May 10, 2017 9:03 pm

-.- nab

=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. on Fri May 12, 2017 10:33 am

/ban Sharabi trolling. Razz

Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowJacK. on Fri May 12, 2017 10:36 am

Puto :v

Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ on Fri May 12, 2017 11:04 am

Rofl
Arnold^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sha|R|abI^ on Fri May 12, 2017 1:38 pm

Hitman_47 wrote:
/ban Sharabi trolling. Razz
Razz Newbies Lol
5.J^ wrote:

Puto :v

:v Shadow you know call me puto pls xD We lub silently xD
Sha|R|abI^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next