VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Important topic everyone must read and reply. I_vote_lcapImportant topic everyone must read and reply. I_voting_barImportant topic everyone must read and reply. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Important topic everyone must read and reply. I_vote_lcapImportant topic everyone must read and reply. I_voting_barImportant topic everyone must read and reply. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Important topic everyone must read and reply.

Go down

Important topic everyone must read and reply. Empty Important topic everyone must read and reply.

READ THE YELLOW/ORANGE TEXT IT SAYS WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO

INFO
I've created a new encrypt system to ensure that everyones password is safe on the USA host. I also checked if I could hack into anyones account and I'm surprised to say that I almost managed to hack into all of your accounts due to poor passwords.  So here is what everyone needs to do:

1. If you auto login the next time you join the server: Type /c logout and /c login so that the new encryption system is put into work on your account.
If you do not auto login you just have to login as normal.

2. Check the RED list and if your name is on it you have to follow/read the instructions. If you need to change your password PM me on the forum or talk to me in-game

• Izaki: For god sake man you should know better than to have the easiest password in the world, it took me one single guess to login to your account. Change it immediately.
  • VK.Andriusas91: YOu didn't even have a password you noob Smile, Change it immediately.
  • razor: Your password is okay, it took me about 40 min of hacking to enter your account. Since I used a rare program that can not easily be found the choice is up to you whether or not you wanna change it.
  • NeskWriter: Your password is hard to guess but with a decent hacking program it can be hacked. The choice is up to you whether or not to change it.
  • Dark.Spade: Since you're inactive your account wont be transferred until you change it. Having anything with my name in it isn't a good password. A smart guy can even guess your password.
  • NE.Restricted: Your password can't be guessed but is easy to hack. Change it if you want to, but you can keep it.
  • VK.Luca: If I didn't know you and I had 3 shots at guessing your password I would manage to login to your account. You have to change your password.
  • TLK.S@M: I couldn't guess or hack your password. Good job! You do not need to change your password.
  • Animal: Chocolate got a good enough password but if you're going to use the animal account, change your password.
  • Silence: Can be guessed and easily hacked. Change your password.
  • VK.HarryOConnor: Your password couldn't be guessed or even close to hacked. I assume it is completely random and contains no words, which is something a password should be.
  • Sven: I created your password it is completely random and contains no word which is almost impossible to hack.
  • NoX: Your password can't be hacked or guessed. You do not need to change password.
  • Eagle: Your password is okay. It is just like razor's required a lot of time to hack. You can choose whether or not to use it.

Last edited by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Important topic everyone must read and reply. :: Comments

Post Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:41 am by Razor

Alright angel.

Back to top Go down

VK.Angel.OfDeath

Post Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:48 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

razor wrote:Alright angel.

So everyone is not tricked by this reply: Razor's password was okay which means that he doesn't have to change it. If anyone has a bad password I expect to see a reply like this:

okay angel, I will change my password in-game.

Or this:

Okay Angel, I will pm you my new password.

You can of course say anything else too, The important thing is that I should know by your reply that you understand the topic and what you need to do.

edit i made a mistake about Andrius he has a password i figured it out after a severe pain in my back and head made me to check it

Back to top Go down

VK.Andriusas91

Post Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:06 pm by VK.Andriusas91

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

edit i made a mistake about Andrius he has a password i figured it out after a severe pain in my back and head made me to check it

Back to top Go down

EaGLe

Post Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:58 pm by EaGLe

yeh,our vps was also hacked just 2days ago :PP
but the hacker was fool,and we just resetted vps's pass xd.

Back to top Go down

VK.Angel.OfDeath

Post Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:15 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Andri don't forget to change your password the next time you join...
The faster you do it the faster we can get the 24/7 host completed.

Btw eagle I assume you, just like razor, Don't want a new password since the password is good enough. But to the rest of you I would appreciate if you guys answered that.

Back to top Go down

VK.Luca

Post Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:07 pm by VK.Luca

My password is very hard to be guessed, Angel. No one would ever think of it, I can assure you of this.

Back to top Go down

Chocolate

Post Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:19 pm by Chocolate

my pass is changed and its hard to guess thanks to Angel for changing my pass Razz

Back to top Go down

VK.Angel.OfDeath

Post Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:13 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Luca Man wrote:My password is very hard to be guessed, Angel. No one would ever think of it, I can assure you of this.

Luca search on most used passwords in the world and you will find your password at the top.

Back to top Go down

SuFyastiC

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:17 am by SuFyastiC

Hmm I Think Mine Pass Is The Easiest One... I Will PM U The New Pass ASAP Angel.  Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:23 am by S@M

Well I'm not gonna change my password.
Btw I wanna check out that program if you don't mind Razz

Back to top Go down

VK.Angel.OfDeath

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:40 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

S@M wrote:Well I'm not gonna change my password.

RED TEXT = Something you need to read.
YELLOW TEXT = Answer to your "question"

It is a python script and not a program. I'm guessing that you think it is a program that just hacks an account and prints the password, I can tell you that it isn't. YOu need to know a lot of mathematics to even know how to inverse an encryption, which is nowadays impossible (If you got a good encryption). It involved a lot of work and only works if you know how to get past the firewall. I forgot to mention this in the text so I think it was a good that you asked.

If you read the topic it will say that you in particular does not have to change your password. Sam you have to be able to read important information. I clearly said in the first line what you needed to read. Do you want me to send important Information in a short pm to you so you don't miss important INFO? I've tried everything I can to get you guys to read important INFO. Here is what the text says:

[*]TLK.S@M: I couldn't guess or hack your password. Good job! You do not need to change your password.

[*]

This topic wasn't only about changing your password it was about login into your account so that the new encryption system is put into place (for your account). Make sure you do that since you were one of the few people I couldn't hack or guess the password to. Read Number 1:

1. If you auto login the next time you join the server: Type /c logout and /c login so that the new encryption system is put into work on your account.
If you do not auto login you just have to login as normal.

2. Check the RED list and if your name is on it you have to follow/read the instructions. If you need to change your password PM me on the forum or talk to me in-game

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:13 am by S@M

Well I said that if I don't need to change my password, I'm not gonna change it. You didn't get it .-.
And I read everything. You want a video of me reading aloud your post? lol
Btw I'm not registered in USA Host. I just went to check my ping. You can transfer it.

Back to top Go down

VK.Angel.OfDeath

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:08 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

S@M wrote:Well I said that if I don't need to change my password, I'm not gonna change it. You didn't get it .-.
And I read everything. You want a video of me reading aloud your post? lol
Btw I'm not registered in USA Host. I just went to check my ping. You can transfer it.

Sam you said this:

S@M wrote:Well I'm not gonna change my password.

You didn't say: If I don't need to change my password, I'm not gonna change it. The proof is above you.

I get it now that you've read it, but it sounded like you hadn't read it. Btw you still haven't done as I asked your password is still encrypted in the old system. I have mentioned before that the accounts aren't even transferred to the USA host due to security. But It doesn't say that in this topic, which is an error on my side (even thought I've mentioned it to everyone a 100 times). Anyway login into your account (/c logout if you auto login) on Angel's host and your password should be safe to be transferred to the USA host.

If you think it is to hard or you don't have time, I can always wait with transferring your account. Because I wont transfer it if your password isn't safe there. Thanks for your time sam, sorry for being a nagging B*tch Razz

Back to top Go down

EaGLe

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:58 am by EaGLe

encrypting and decrypting any pass is not dat hard.
it is easy to do.
my passes are changed everywhere o.O
fuckin can't even remember that where i'm registered with what pass xd.

Back to top Go down

VK.Angel.OfDeath

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:27 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

EaGLe wrote:encrypting and decrypting any pass is not dat hard.
it is easy to do.
my passes are changed everywhere o.O
fuckin can't even remember that where i'm registered with what pass xd.

Eagle it isn't that hard but you can encrypt/decrypt a password you don't know. That's why everyone has to login to encrypt their password.

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:05 pm by Razor

I dont wanna change my pass.

Back to top Go down

VK.Angel.OfDeath

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:03 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

razor wrote:I dont wanna change my pass.

Thanks for confirming it! but guys don't forget to login (On Angels host) so that your password gets encrypted with the new system.

Back to top Go down

The NoXy

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:54 pm by The NoXy

I've done as you asked... ha.

Back to top Go down

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:32 am by Izaki

lol my password was that easy???? Surprised

Back to top Go down

VK.Angel.OfDeath

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:45 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Izaki wrote:lol my password was that easy???? Surprised

I have sent a pm (after seeing this reply) where I answered this question.

Back to top Go down

VK.Angel.OfDeath

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:01 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

For anyone who hasn't logged in on (The Angel host), please do so your password will be safe when I transfer it to the USA host. It only takes 30 sec to do this, it is for your own password security and you're not too busy to waste 30 sec to do this.

Everyone who is listed here HAS TO FIND THEIR NAME AND READ WHAT THEY NEED TO DO:

VK.Andriusas91: Since you had no password I gave you a new easy one that you have to change. Check your PM's

Razor: You need to login once at the server, so it gets encrypted into the new encryption system (If you auto login type /c logout and /c login). I forgot what your password was so if you can please do it yourself, or I have to spend another hour doing something you can do in 10 sec, it would be appreciated.

Dark.Spade Currently inactive, But since I managed to hack your password I logged into your account and your account password is now protected. But you still need to change it (Your password)

TLK.S@M: It is important that you spend 10 sec of your life logging into your account (/c logout if you auto-login and then /c login) on Angel's host so that your password is protected. I'm saying this for your own security. If you're using your password on another server I recommend that you do this as soon as possible (before I transfer the account files).

Eagle: You need to login once at the server, so it gets encrypted into the new system (If you auto login type /c logout and /c login)
-----------

FOR EVERYONE ELSE: Thanks for taking your time to read the topic and follow the task(s) that you need to do.

Last edited by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:04 pm by Razor

Im done.

Back to top Go down

VK.Angel.OfDeath

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:33 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

razor wrote:Im done.
Thanks a lot! Sam is also done. So that only leaves us: Dark.Spade, andri and Eagle. Dark.Spade and andri's password is protected by the encryption, but they still need to change their password, but we can transfer it without them.

But eagle needs to login to the host (/c logout and /c login if you auto-login) and then everyone is at least protected with the encryption and after that we can transfer the account files.

Back to top Go down

EaGLe

Post Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:28 pm by EaGLe

done!

Back to top Go down

SuFyastiC

Post Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:31 pm by SuFyastiC

Hmm I Think I Am DONE!!! .

Back to top Go down

EK.CrystalBlue

Post Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:23 am by EK.CrystalBlue

You should have hidden the register and login system in a amx file without source code (pwn file). If the password encryption isnt a VCMP function, it is easy to create a "angels server password hacker" in C++ if you know how to encrypt the password the same way as you did it.

Back to top Go down

VK.Angel.OfDeath

Post Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:02 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

NE.Restricted wrote:You should have hidden the register and login system in a amx file without source code (pwn file). If the password encryption isnt a VCMP function, it is easy to create a "angels server password hacker" in C++ if you know how to encrypt the password the same way as you did it.

I didn't transfer the pwn file and the registration files on the line with their password is now encrypted so that no one can see the password.

But I get what you're saying, it is possible to do so (I might do it with admin accounts) but I can't create a command that writes something into the script and then compiles it (it is not possible). The only way it is possible is if I do it manually.

Back to top Go down

EK.CrystalBlue

Post Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:54 am by EK.CrystalBlue

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
NE.Restricted wrote:You should have hidden the register and login system in a amx file without source code (pwn file). If the password encryption isnt a VCMP function, it is easy to create a "angels server password hacker" in C++ if you know how to encrypt the password the same way as you did it.

I didn't transfer the pwn file and the registration files on the line with their password is now encrypted so that no one can see the password.

But I get what you're saying, it is possible to do so (I might do it with admin accounts) but I can't create a command that writes something into the script and then compiles it (it is not possible). The only way it is possible is if I do it manually.
I also said in C++

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down