VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca #2 I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca #2 I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca #2 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca #2 I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca #2 I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca #2 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1945 registered users
The newest registered user is Smoker

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca #2

+3
NeskWrt
VK.Angel.OfDeath
SuFyastiC
7 posters

Go down

[Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca #2 Empty [Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca #2

Post by SuFyastiC Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:30 pm

Your in-game name: VK.SilenCe
Rulebreaker (in-game name): VK.Luca.
Date and time of Rulebreaking: -
What did he do? Describe please: I was trolling VK.Luca , but he misused his Admin Powers And He kicked me like 3 or 4 times from the server. And after that he kicked me like 10 to 15 times when i told him that i was the person who was trolling him.

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): No one was InGame atm.

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:

[Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca #2 Vc_mp_481

[Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca #2 Vc_mp_483

[Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca #2 Vc_mp_482

Last edited by VK.SilenCe on Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca #2 Empty Re: [Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca #2

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:03 pm

My first thoughts: You dont have 5 million in your bank account. So this didn't happen recently. Please provide the date for this rule break. From the look of the screenshot it seems like you provoked luca into kicking you or that as we can see from the 2nd picture that you misused your commands first. If luca got any screenshots of this it would be helpful. But due to the fact that you're laughing and abusing /c drown in the 2nd command, I am going to need more proof.

It could be that you guys were fighting or something and you both used admin commands. These are just my first thoughts I am not saying that you did anything wrong. Please provide more proof if you got some or else it's possible that both of you will be punished or warned.

Last edited by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeskWrt Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:18 pm

Damn, both of you guys gone too far
NeskWrt
NeskWrt

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:21 pm

I checked the IP and it was different, I thought someone hacked his account. To avoid anything like prop selling I kicked him hopping he’ll go away
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:22 pm

I don't abuse or start anything , VK.Luca does. While trolling VK.Luca i sold my Prop for sometime and then i re bought it. and angel , i am damn sure u aren't blind to see the first PIC , becoz he kicked me and then i rejoined he started saying me F*ck you and this and that , i drowned him with the reason : hahahahahaha. but he kicked me and then at every join i got kicked from the server , i don't have more proofs but he kicked me like 10 to 15 times , and then i joined ingame with SilenCe nick and said him to stop but he still keep on doing it , my bad luck i didn't capture it becoz i was shocked how nub can be a admin , to use his access like a newbie. :/

And if u think i provoke him to do this with me , i can show u something of today when i was talking to rainbow_dash and VK.Luca suddenly started to provoking me and saying don't do this and that or he will deny my VCPD app , and i said u can , if u have any prob tell me i will delete my own app , and then Rainbow_Dash started that u can't delete any post and this and that. And he will report me and then both of them started there secret mission of reporting me on FORUMS CHAT , while i was InGame. When i joined forums i saw there chat and got some proofs.

SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:31 pm

You can clearly see , that how immature VK.Luca is , he did what he said as a provoke and blackmail to me , even he reported me.

https://2img.net/h/s30.postimg.cc/xyw420ckx/report_1.png
https://2img.net/h/s30.postimg.cc/3o3551d4h/report_2.png
https://2img.net/h/s30.postimg.cc/hcnqkeyep/report_3.png
https://2img.net/h/s30.postimg.cc/cgfiez8vl/report_4.png
https://2img.net/h/s30.postimg.cc/pojhlnvsh/untitled.png

VK.Luca provoking and abusing me : https://2img.net/h/s29.postimg.cc/re946wjgn/vc_mp_492.jpg
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:45 pm

Luca Man wrote:I checked the IP and it was different, I thought someone hacked his account. To avoid anything like prop selling I kicked him hopping he’ll go away

Can u post the IP here ? I still remember u said the IP u saw consist of many 200's.

Angel this person is so immature , that he didn't checked my IP again when i said him i was trolling him . And if he had checked he had knew that IP was same and the person trolling him was same too , he didn't checked my IP becoz , he was busy kicking me again and again even i told him that i was the person who trolled him.
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:18 am

VK.SilenCe wrote:You can clearly see , that how immature VK.Luca is , he did what he said as a provoke and blackmail to me , even he reported me.

https://2img.net/h/s30.postimg.cc/xyw420ckx/report_1.png
https://2img.net/h/s30.postimg.cc/3o3551d4h/report_2.png
https://2img.net/h/s30.postimg.cc/hcnqkeyep/report_3.png
https://2img.net/h/s30.postimg.cc/cgfiez8vl/report_4.png
https://2img.net/h/s30.postimg.cc/pojhlnvsh/untitled.png

VK.Luca provoking and abusing me : https://2img.net/h/s29.postimg.cc/re946wjgn/vc_mp_492.jpg

Dude the important thing in my first reply was that I need the date! it obviously didn't happen today since your cash isn't the same. I think you can get the date by right clicking the picture and checking when it was created.

About the screenshots: I looked through every screenshot two times. Which is annoying to do. You should use [IMG] [/ IMG] around your links.

The first screenshot is pretty much nothing all I can see in it is that they say hello and that internet explorer didn't work. The 2nd screenshot is just rain and luca talking about reporting you which isn't provoking. The rest of the screenshot was also nothing. In all screenshots they are just talking about reporting you, which isn't provoking.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:27 am

The misuse of his access by VK.Luca are 3 to 4 days old. I didn't reported him becoz i thought he is my frndz , and we should not report each other , but when rainbow and luca teamed together and started flaming and reporting me , so i reported them.

The proofs i showed of misuse of access r of 3 to 4 days old.

The proof of VK.Luca Abusing And Provoking is the proof of yesterday 22nd April 2014.
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:08 am

:O Whats going on here?
Razor
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:33 pm

(talking about the very first screenshots) tell me if I am wrong but is this what happened: Did you troll luca pretending that you were some kind of account hacker or anything like that? If you were i can understand why luca did this. If it is strongly suspected that someone (a hacker or something) is using an admin account, you're allowed to kick the person as many times as you want to prevent any sort of damage to the server.

I remember that i once trolled one of the admins a long time ago, I pretended that I was someone else and that admin kicked me all the time just because he was afraid i was a hacker trying to damage the server. In my opinion this is the right way to act.

I will analyze this report further and could in the meanwhile get some more answers from luca and silence. I would also like to hear opinions from my head administrator and managers if you guys got anything to add to this (since you guys probably are more used to dealing with reports)
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:24 pm

I Agree with u angel , VK.Luca kicked me twice or thrice when i pretend to be a hacker but when i joined with , SilenCe nick and said VK.Luca not to kick and i told him whole story about trolling and all but he didn't listen and he kicked me like 10 TO 15 times more. Now i don't think so it's a good way to protect the server when a player who was trolling u , said/confessed that i am the one who was trolling u , so no use of kicking that player 10 TO 15 times again and again, now it's ur choice angel.

If u think i broke the rule in the report by Rainbow_Dash And VK.Luca , i am ready for the punishment Smile
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:05 pm

VK.SilenCe wrote:I Agree with u angel , VK.Luca kicked me twice or thrice when i pretend to be a hacker but when i joined with , SilenCe nick and said VK.Luca not to kick and i told him whole story about trolling and all but he didn't listen and he kicked me like 10 TO 15 times more. Now i don't think so it's a good way to protect the server when a player who was trolling u , said/confessed that i am the one who was trolling u , so no use of kicking that player 10 TO 15 times again and again, now it's ur choice angel.

If u think i broke the rule in the report by Rainbow_Dash And VK.Luca , i am ready for the punishment Smile

if you troll you face the consequences. i think luca was only kicking you because he though you were still a hacker.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:04 pm

As I said, your IP was different, I kicked you many times just because I didn't know that you're the real guy. You just drowned me, said AHAHAH, and when joining with Silence you just said STOOOP. You didn't say stuff like ''I am the real guy'' or something to reasonably make me stop. So it is your fault. As Rainbow said, you troll, you face the consequences.
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:09 pm

Luca Man wrote:As I said, your IP was different, I kicked you many times just because I didn't know that you're the real guy. You just drowned me, said AHAHAH, and when joining with Silence you just said STOOOP. You didn't say stuff like ''I am the real guy'' or something to reasonably make me stop. So it is your fault. As Rainbow said, you troll, you face the consequences.

As luca said and what you said silence. You were trolling luca pretending that you're a hacker in such a way luca had to use admin commands. Even if you told him the truth after a while why would he believe you, especially when you drowned him. In this case I have to say that luca acted in the right way. If you got anything more to say about the first screenshots let me know.

The rest of the screenshots you posted here was (as I said in my previous reply) nothing at all other than rain and luca talking about reporting you for a rule break.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:39 am

Angel Give Them Chance To Back Friends
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaki Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:47 am

tldr Very Happy but i see silence's fault in here
Izaki
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:09 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Luca Man wrote:As I said, your IP was different, I kicked you many times just because I didn't know that you're the real guy. You just drowned me, said AHAHAH, and when joining with Silence you just said STOOOP. You didn't say stuff like ''I am the real guy'' or something to reasonably make me stop. So it is your fault. As Rainbow said, you troll, you face the consequences.

As luca said and what you said silence. You were trolling luca pretending that you're a hacker in such a way luca had to use admin commands. Even if you told him the truth after a while why would he believe you, especially when you drowned him.  In this case I have to say that luca acted in the right way. If you got anything more to say about the first screenshots let me know.

The rest of the screenshots you posted here was (as I said in my previous reply) nothing at all other than rain and luca talking about reporting you for a rule break.

Report denied. Check all my replies to this topic (especially the one I quoted) for the reason of this action.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down