VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1945 registered users
The newest registered user is Smoker

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca

+4
Coudy__
D.E.[[V]].I.L
VK.Luca
SuFyastiC
8 posters

Go down

[Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca Empty [Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca

Post by SuFyastiC Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:59 am

Note : VK.Luca I have accepted my faults/mistakes many a times , And many a times i have said sorry to VK.Angel.OfDeath for my mistakes and all but rather then saying that i always provoke you , Just reply back with "I swear of my Parents that i have never , ever tried to bully or provoke or outburst VK.SuFy or anybody"

Your in-game name: VK.SuFy

Rulebreaker (in-game name): VK.Luca

Date and time of Rulebreaking: 26/27/28 - 8 - 2015

What did he do? Describe please:

He kicks/mutes me , practicing his English skills , rather then giving a authenticated reason , Just because he doesn't have the guts to talk , He has always bully me and tried his level best to make me outburst and many a times he has succeed in doing that , He just mutes me for more then 10-15minutes , and many a times he Leaves the server , just like that and he doesn't even unmute me , I don't know what is the problem with him , He is behaving immature with me , And saying that i Provoke him , But i tried to ask him that why do he bully and try to outburst people , Which he has done many a times. He many a times has used /bring to get players again and again , even though they ask him to not do it.
He has many a times bullied and accused many players and newbies , rather then giving them a sincere advice he bullies them and , tries his level best to insult them.

If somebody calls him something (Hello , Busy man) he takes it as An Insult or Provoke , and mutes or kicks that person , Practicing his English skills

He has broke GOLDEN RULE.

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): NE.CrystalBlue , VK.MaSoN , DEVIL , VK.NeOn , Sardar.Khan and many more players.

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:

Kicking me thrice , but i only have Screenshot of first time :
[Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca Gta_vc_2015_08_20_13_00_42_75

Muting me for more then 10+ minutes:
[Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca Gta_vc_2015_08_27_15_07_18_86

Accusing newbie and Muting me for more then 15+ minutes :
[Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca Gta_vc_2015_08_27_15_37_11_10
[Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca Gta_vc_2015_08_27_15_42_21_43
[Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca Gta_vc_2015_08_27_15_42_27_76

Accusing newbie and Muting me for more then 15+ minutes
[Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca Gta_vc_2015_08_28_18_16_54_46
[Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca Gta_vc_2015_08_28_18_16_59_74
[Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca Gta_vc_2015_08_28_18_18_01_05
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca Empty Re: [Denied] Admin Report - VK.Luca

Post by VK.Luca Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:31 am

All you ever keep on doing is constantly provoke me and Angel with your bullshit. You never realise your mistakes, you rather just try to provoke the crap out of others and make them feel sorry for punishing you. The muting and kicking punishments are extremely valid. Your attitude is purely decrepit and provoking, with no boundaries at all. You keep on doing and doing it, there's no end for you. I would've banned you by now for your extremelly ill atitude and lack of understanding. When I talk to you, it's like talking to a wall. All you do is either change subject or provoke. And then you tell me that I provoke you/make you outburst, when all I try is to help you realise your mistakes and stop, but there are cycles for you: Do the wrong things, confess then start all over again. When I told multiple guys that they need to improve themselves to become admins, your input of ''you're bullying them'' was really pathetic, not needed and not related to the situation at all. All you have tried to do ever since you were kicked out was to constantly taunt me and Angel, without ever looking at the reasons of your kick out, just posting childish topics with your ''leaving.''. Angel and I are really getting sick of your ''talking to a wall'' perspective. You either stop this, we've had enough of your lies and fake stories, or you will be shown the way out in no time.

I will leave this report on behalf of Angel, as I am the one reported.
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:03 am

You just showed your maturity , You got outburst , because you are reported with proofs for misusing your Admin Powers.

If DEVIL can be demoted for killing you in Admin Offfice ,  Black_Oops can be demote for inactivity In-Game , VK.SuFy can be demoted for failing to discuss , and arguing on rules , Then warning you for misusing your Admin Powers is a fair enough decision.

And Stop behaving like a retard kid , You can't do anything , You can't even make me BAN from VKs , and you were threatening me to make me BANNED from VCMP , You are just a kid with some wings , And thinking to rule over the VCMP ? , You are just a shitty admin of a server of VCMP , You can just bark , you can't bite.
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:34 am

VK.SuFy wrote:You just showed your maturity , You got outburst , because you are reported with proofs for misusing your Admin Powers.

If DEVIL can be demoted for killing you in Admin Offfice ,  Black_Oops can be demote for inactivity In-Game , VK.SuFy can be demoted for failing to discuss , and arguing on rules , Then warning you for misusing your Admin Powers is a fair enough decision.

And Stop behaving like a retard kid , You can't do anything , You can't even make me BAN from VKs , and you were threatening me to make me BANNED from VCMP , You are just a kid with some wings , And thinking to rule over the VCMP ? , You are just a shitty admin of a server of VCMP , You can just bark , you can't bite.

Sufy respect please he is manager some respect would be better Smile
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coudy__ Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:36 am

Lol Now Sufy is saying that Luca Can't do anything. I also said you that you can't do anything but you did sufy. Now don't take him Easy Sufy. Luca Can do anything. Leave VCMP and Rest in home. Enjoy The life Dude.
Coudy__
Coudy__
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KF.LeO^ Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:56 am

D.E.((V)).I.L wrote:
VK.SuFy wrote:You just showed your maturity , You got outburst , because you are reported with proofs for misusing your Admin Powers.

Sufy respect please he is manager some respect would be better Smile

I agree with Devil.Sufy please respect Luca is manager.
KF.LeO^
KF.LeO^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:12 pm

He is my friend , But he threatens me to make me banned from VCMP , He is just behaving like he owns VCMP , And everyone is his servant. He can bully and provoke anyone , anytime? He does whatever he wants , he can mute anyone for unlimited time , He is thinking that VK.Angel.OfDeath is there for him , And he can do anything to anyone , And everyone have to accept it , He just demoted VK.DEVIL for just killing that nub in Admin Office , That's what he is doing ruling over the VKs , He said VK.Angel.OfDeath to demote me , Because he is a insecure kid , Afraid of others , that they will take over his powers , That's just ridiculous.

VK.Luca is a girl , who gives fire in between two people's conversation and makes them fight each other , This is your attitude VK.Luca , you say that i have a bad attitude , you have the worst attitude , Being sided after making two friends fight each other.
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:40 pm

SuFY Lol, Plz Stop Nothing will happen if u will be abusing like this.
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:04 pm

The player whom are not enmeshed to this report don't reply expect the player are in witness.
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stylish^ Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:02 pm

Tit for tat!

i'd just like to say Luca is a fair Admin pretty same as Angel, i've never seen him misusing admin powers like you were doing in your past, this report should be instant denied!

Last edited by Stylish^ on Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stylish^
Stylish^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:05 pm

Stylish^ wrote:Tit for tat!

i'd just like to say Luca is a fair Admin pretty same as Angel, i've never seen him misusing admin powers like you were doing in your past, this app should be instant denied!

It's a report and not a app.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:27 pm

As much as I was really kind to you, to leave the report on behalf of Angel, rather than leaving it on me, which would cause endless conflicts in a report, you managed to make a conflict without my very own presence.

As I was sure of this topic's purpose, this isn't an admin report. This is just a plain way of showing your rage after being kicked out of the staff, trying to make others feel sorry for punishing you. You once again proved your immaturity, by raging and stating some false arguments, which you're best at, instead of making a professional and valid report. You once again fail to look into your mistakes and correct yourself, instead of that, just trying to get countless of worthless evidence against an administrator who does his job right, to get your revenge. Report denied.

Do not bother reporting me again, I will instantly deny it. This was your last chance to prove yourself. You failed it, as expected. You completely lack common sense, talking with you wastes time: it's like talking to either a wall or an alien.
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down