VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Warned] Admin report- [RG]ErroR(Vk.Neon)  I_vote_lcap[Warned] Admin report- [RG]ErroR(Vk.Neon)  I_voting_bar[Warned] Admin report- [RG]ErroR(Vk.Neon)  I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Warned] Admin report- [RG]ErroR(Vk.Neon)  I_vote_lcap[Warned] Admin report- [RG]ErroR(Vk.Neon)  I_voting_bar[Warned] Admin report- [RG]ErroR(Vk.Neon)  I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Warned] Admin report- [RG]ErroR(Vk.Neon)

+7
AlexMercer
SuFyastiC
Diamond
ЧК.
[FS]Error[X]
=VK=Sardar.Khan
11 posters

Go down

[Warned] Admin report- [RG]ErroR(Vk.Neon)  Empty [Warned] Admin report- [RG]ErroR(Vk.Neon)

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Sun May 29, 2016 6:45 pm

Your in-game name: Sardar.Khan

Rulebreaker (in-game name): [RG]ErroR (Vk.Neon)

Date and time of Rulebreaking: Today

What did he do? Describe please: He is a high level admin but still doesn't have any sense how to use the admin commands and in which situation are they used for, today he muted a player 'Aphroid' for an invalid reason. If someone says that its not spam please read the spam rule, he didn't even wrote it in a row.

I advised Error that this is an invalid reason and he got raged, he blamed me that you got Sufy demoted now see how i will get you demoted. (Sufy doesn't even have any connection with this).

As we have seen previously that in the past he was warned several times i demand a strict punishment against him not just a warn as i consider this an abuse to admin commands, blaming me anf provoking yet another big fight.
https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t2168-warned-admin-report-vk-neon
https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t1669-accepted-admin-report-vk-neon
Links to the previous warns.

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): Aphroid

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence: Sure

https://imgur.com/a/LaiEq

Last edited by Sardar.Khan on Sun May 29, 2016 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

[Warned] Admin report- [RG]ErroR(Vk.Neon)  Empty Re: [Warned] Admin report- [RG]ErroR(Vk.Neon)

Post by [FS]Error[X] Sun May 29, 2016 7:38 pm

He was spamming for long I warned him before but now i have to warn as he is spamming and not lisening to me and sardar if u think i am wrong So thanks for reporting.If u want chat log  so tell me  i will post.
[FS]Error[X]
[FS]Error[X]
Epic Member
Epic Member

Can't get anything

Back to top Go down

[Warned] Admin report- [RG]ErroR(Vk.Neon)  Empty Re: [Warned] Admin report- [RG]ErroR(Vk.Neon)

Post by 47. Sun May 29, 2016 7:48 pm

[RG]Error[X] wrote:He was spamming for long I warned him before but now i have to warn as he is spamming and not lisening to me and sardar if u think i am wrong So thanks for reporting.If u want chat log  so tell me  i will post.
Post them.
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Sun May 29, 2016 7:49 pm

Post the logs of his previous warns as you have said above.
Even then this is still considered as an in-valid reason because this wasn't spam you can't change this fact. Also you did sone other rule breaks too and don't say thankyou for reporting it is my duty.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Sun May 29, 2016 8:02 pm

Updated with more links to his previous warns. He had been warmed for like 2 times and this is the time for his demotion as it was his last chance, when sensible admins will work for the server it will surely get official.

1- Luca had warned you before "You are getting an official and severe warning. Bear in mind that you are an administrator and such immature behaviour is not to be tolerated."

2-Angel had previously said on your last chance "If I don't see that you have the potential to be that one day you might as well get kicked.
So take this as a lesson and don't screw up this chance."
See the authencity in one of the above provided proofs.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon May 30, 2016 5:14 am

Well I agree, Aphrodi is a big spammer and I've verbally warned him, warned him, and muted him many times, but the last time I did he said he's sorry and won't do it again. In the screenshots posted Sardar it shows Aphrodi wasn't spamming and I feel bad for Aphrodi that he apologized to me and actually improved himself (unlike some people) and then got punished for an invalid reason.

Error I don't expect this from you because you're an old admin and at level 5 (I think, not sure) and this type of behavior might be seen from level 3-4 admins because they are new, but you should know the rules well.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Mon May 30, 2016 5:42 am

I agree with Sardar bro, He was saying that you are the cause of sufy's demotion and was backbitting sufy's with several cooked up stories.

Stylish is with him and he always reminds him how to handle the situation, he talks in urdu and fi someone do not listen, he keep repeating it and shows immaturity like 'Aphrodi'.

He keeps raging me when I tell him that this is not right, by saying 'Diamond you're provoking me', 'I will report you'

That is kinda a big sign of immaturity, Since many reports have been made on ErrorX, and 2 of them are valid, so, this time he surely deserves a strict punishment.
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Mon May 30, 2016 7:23 am

ext-d.Diamond wrote:I agree with Sardar bro, He was saying that you are the cause of sufy's demotion and was backbitting sufy's with several cooked up stories.

Stylish is with him and he always reminds him how to handle the situation, he talks in urdu and fi someone do not listen, he keep repeating it and shows immaturity like 'Aphrodi'.

He keeps raging me when I tell him that this is not right, by saying 'Diamond you're provoking me', 'I will report you'

That is kinda a big sign of immaturity, Since many reports have been made on ErrorX, and 2 of them are valid, so, this time he surely deserves a strict punishment.

Haha look who is talking about immaturity? Razz
Do you want me to show how mature you are? First look into yourself before pointing out a finger on others kid.
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Mon May 30, 2016 7:34 am

VK.SuFy wrote:
ext-d.Diamond wrote:I agree with Sardar bro, He was saying that you are the cause of sufy's demotion and was backbitting sufy's with several cooked up stories.

Haha look who is talking about immaturity? Razz
Do you want me to show how mature you are? First look into yourself before pointing out a finger on others kid.

You've been forum warned for involving your kiddy ass in administrating topics uselessly.
Don't say me kid again, this will cost you, kiddo. Very Happy
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Mon May 30, 2016 7:41 am

[Warned] Admin report- [RG]ErroR(Vk.Neon)  2016_05_30_11_27_50_0274

First you yourself stop warning people for Invalid reasons and then point a finger on others.
"stop shooting rockets at police spawn loc" Invalid reason I have ever seen, just because this kid wasn't able to kill Bavurius he warned him and now pointing out fingers on others Razz
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Mon May 30, 2016 7:45 am

VK.SuFy wrote:[Warned] Admin report- [RG]ErroR(Vk.Neon)  2016_05_30_11_27_50_0274

First you yourself stop warning people for Invalid reasons and then point a finger on others.
"stop shooting rockets at police spawn loc" Invalid reason I have ever seen, just because this kid wasn't able to kill Bavurius he warned him and now pointing out fingers on others Razz

Stfu kid. Go report me if you think its not any rule break, he was continuously shooting rockets at police spawloc and due to explosion, players were falling and ifI wouldn't have warned him, he would've just killed players because explosion makes the player falls and when he shoots another rocket, the player dies , stfu and about killing, I killed him 3 times and he only 1 time, I am not like you who warn players because you cant kill them. L0L, last warning kiddo, dont post anything useless in administrative topics, if you want to report me, go c'mon.

Last edited by ext-d.Diamond on Mon May 30, 2016 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexMercer Mon May 30, 2016 7:52 am

Agree with sardar.And diamond stylish is not with errox he even use to say "i am still shocked how they accepted him"
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Mon May 30, 2016 11:44 am

Errorx, sorry if I hurt you. I saw that error muted someone just because he wrote 3 lines. I mean, he wrote a very long thing, that's not good, error doesn't follows the rules clearly. I agree with Sardar too.
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by [FS]Error[X] Mon May 30, 2016 12:15 pm

I Think Diamond in your opinion all are immature You demoted sufy Reason Imature Behaviour now you are thinking to demote me na?
[FS]Error[X]
[FS]Error[X]
Epic Member
Epic Member

Can't get anything

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon May 30, 2016 12:23 pm

[RG]Error[X] wrote:

I Think Diamond in your opinion all are immature You demoted sufy Reason Imature Behaviour now you are thinking to demote me na?

Please do not fight with people who've made replies and just explain why you muted someone for an invalid reason.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Mon May 30, 2016 12:55 pm

to error:

Spamming by repeating a message or by flooding the chat with messages, is not allowed. Anyone that is caught spamming frequently should be warned, kicked or temp-banned, depending on how serious the spamming is.

two messages in one screenshot doesnt prove anything. there could have been 2 more messages prior to the screenshot. ghost confirmed that the player is a spammer but that he did apologies. spamming also count as: repeating every message 2-3 times to avoid the spam kicker, we cant know if the player wasnt doing that from just two screenshot. we need more context and since he was done this in the past im more on errors side until we get more withnesses from admins or more proof.

ext-d.Diamond wrote:
VK.SuFy wrote:[Warned] Admin report- [RG]ErroR(Vk.Neon)  2016_05_30_11_27_50_0274

Stfu kid. Go report me if you think its not any rule break, he was continuously shooting rockets at police spawloc and due to explosion, players were falling and ifI wouldn't have warned him, he would've just killed players because explosion makes the player falls and when he shoots another rocket, the player dies , stfu and about killing, I killed him 3 times and he only 1 time, I am not like you who warn players because you cant kill them. L0L, last warning kiddo, dont post anything useless in administrative topics, if you want to report me, go c'mon.

Killing another player the first 1-5 seconds on his/her normal spawning position is disallowed. Anyone who breaks this rule frequently should be punished with a warning, a kick, stat reset or a ban.

what does that rule say about: "shooting rockets at the spawnloc" it doesnt say much. but if you are shooting rockets at a place cops are spawning you are probably doing it with intention of spawn killing someone. but technically if you dont spawn kill people it doesnt go under the spawn killing but however:
if lucky would have warned that player for that reason and he would have said: well its not spawn killing until i kill someone and therefor i shouldnt be punished, it would count under the golden rule which says: you arent allowed to get around the rules.

so unless lucky warned someone that was not shooting at the spawnloc directly or/and didnt spawn kill anyone, its a valid reason.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon May 30, 2016 1:02 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:to error:

Spamming by repeating a message or by flooding the chat with messages, is not allowed. Anyone that is caught spamming frequently should be warned, kicked or temp-banned, depending on how serious the spamming is.

two messages in one screenshot doesnt prove anything. there could have been 2 more messages prior to the screenshot. ghost confirmed that the player is a spammer but that he did apologies. spamming also count as: repeating every message 2-3 times to avoid the spam kicker, we cant know if the player wasnt doing that from just two screenshot. we need more context and since he was done this in the past im more on errors side until we get more withnesses from admins or more proof.

ext-d.Diamond wrote:

Killing another player the first 1-5 seconds on his/her normal spawning position is disallowed. Anyone who breaks this rule frequently should be punished with a warning, a kick, stat reset or a ban.

what does that rule say about: "shooting rockets at the spawnloc" it doesnt say much. but if you are shooting rockets at a place cops are spawning you are probably doing it with intention of spawn killing someone. but technically if you dont spawn kill people it doesnt go under the spawn killing but however:
if lucky would have warned that player for that reason and he would have said: well its not spawn killing until i kill someone and therefor i shouldnt be punished, it would count under the golden rule which says: you arent allowed to get around the rules.

so unless lucky warned someone that was not shooting at the spawnloc directly or/and didnt spawn kill anyone, its a valid reason.

Rain, Lucky is not involved in this, it's Diamond. Razz
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2016 3:34 pm

Guys don't forget the auto spam mute!? Why Angel made it even?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Mon May 30, 2016 3:41 pm

[ExT-D]GhoSTT. wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:to error:

ext-d.Diamond wrote:

Rain, Lucky is not involved in this, it's Diamond. Razz

Its me, sissy! That sufy just want to dereputate me.
Because explosion makes the player fall, which make the player easier to be killed, and it comes under because of that fall due to explosion, it comes under golden rule.

Sufy, I personally request you to stfu and let me do my work and you should also do your work and dont put your noise in the topic that you dont deserve to post in.
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Mon May 30, 2016 3:50 pm

Sufy one more post on administratic topics and we will request a forum ban for you. Stop posting here and provole others to fight you.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Mon May 30, 2016 5:25 pm

[KF]MaSoN^ wrote:Guys don't forget the auto spam mute!? Why Angel made it even?

Technically CrystalBlue made the first auto spam mute back in beta if I remember correctly, which muted you for 30 sec for spamming 3 times and (or it might have been me) he added an auto kick for spamming while being muted. Then I extended it to a bigger spam system where you get muted for command spamming and PM spamming as well, 2/3 of that big system is just a copy paste of CrystalBlue's script.

I think that's the full story, it's hard to remember. CrystalBlue will add more details to my story if he remembers more things Razz.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Mon May 30, 2016 5:44 pm

Rainboe if someone evades frquently and one day he comes and does nothing and you warn him for evade that is not justice. Smae story happened here but with the reason Mute. This matter should have been solved by demoting Error as he had already been several times warned. You guys don't want to solve even wuth every explanantion and it will go on.

No one can neglect this report by just giving out a last warning or just by giving chances(its already been done) as this is a democracy and not a dictatorship.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Mon May 30, 2016 5:46 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
[KF]MaSoN^ wrote:Guys don't forget the auto spam mute!? Why Angel made it even?

Technically CrystalBlue made the first auto spam mute back in beta if I remember correctly, which muted you for 30 sec for spamming 3 times and (or it might have been me) he added an auto kick for spamming while being muted. Then I extended it to a bigger spam system where you get muted for command spamming and PM spamming as well, 2/3 of that big system is just a copy paste of CrystalBlue's script.

I think that's the full story, it's hard to remember. CrystalBlue will add more details to my story if he remembers more things Razz.
Well I made it so it even detects something like
there was a noob going
there was a doob going
there was a boob going
there was a k0ob goin'
no, I didn't add auto kick for spamm while mute
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Tue May 31, 2016 12:10 pm

BUMP.
I request to punish the admin with a total demotion or decrease in level and don;t ignore it any further as i have provided enough proofs and the admin has been already on 2 warns.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am

Sardar.Khan wrote:Rainboe if someone evades frquently and one day he comes and does nothing and you warn him for evade that is not justice. Smae story happened here but with the reason Mute. This matter should have been solved by demoting Error as he had already been several times warned. You guys don't want to solve even wuth every explanantion and it will go on.

No one can neglect this report by just giving out a last warning or just by giving chances(its already been done) as this is a democracy and not a dictatorship.

heres the deal. those reports are old and hopefully he has learned a lesson from them in the past.

neon muted a guy for spamming. did he spam?
- the proof shows two messages thats not spam, but it doesnt show what happened before. maybe he typed it 2 times and repeated that 6 times? we cant know from the proof.
- ghost did confirm that this guy likes to spam which makes it likely that he would be spamming but we cant assume that.

i dont think demoting someone for muting a previous spammer is necessary unless it happens frequently. you need more reports with neon doing (with links to this report) for us to do anything about it.

neon: dont mute people unless you really have to. its only worth it to mute people who doesnt stop or is doing it on purpose.

you have been warned neon use your commands carefully.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down