VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Warned] admin report D.E[[V]].I.L I_vote_lcap[Warned] admin report D.E[[V]].I.L I_voting_bar[Warned] admin report D.E[[V]].I.L I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Warned] admin report D.E[[V]].I.L I_vote_lcap[Warned] admin report D.E[[V]].I.L I_voting_bar[Warned] admin report D.E[[V]].I.L I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Warned] admin report D.E[[V]].I.L

+5
Diamond
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Luckshya
KAKAN
GeoGeo
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Warned] admin report D.E[[V]].I.L Empty [Warned] admin report D.E[[V]].I.L

Post by GeoGeo Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:00 pm

Your in-game name:geogeo
Rulebreaker (in-game name): D.E.[[V]].I.L
Date and time of Rulebreaking:Today
What did he do? Describe please:well, we all were in duel in prop 100 we were killing each other and devil kicked me for spawn killing this admin is dumb using his power against players he didn't even warned me he kicked me from server wtf is this before that devil did spawn killing azbee even saw that when I ever spawn in prop he shoot me I never had any problem at all,some one killed me and I spawn and I killed devil he kicked me out of server wtf is this this guy need to be removed from administrator of the server,If things like this continue then I'd better not show up on this server because they're abusing their power because these admins want they want Smile This guy has lost my respect

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names):synidcate and mason and qais rogt4488 and many more all were in prop 100 I don't know they'll take my side or not lets see then

[Warned] admin report D.E[[V]].I.L 20k1yk5
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

[Warned] admin report D.E[[V]].I.L Empty Re: [Warned] admin report D.E[[V]].I.L

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:22 pm

they well D.E.[[V]].I.L not proceeded correct Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by [FK]Ryuga on Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:25 pm

He should've warned you. Waiting for devil to say something about it.
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:34 pm

KAKAN wrote:He should've warned you. Waiting for devil to say something about it.
that's going too much I hate that loser devil dumb admin who only use his powers against player
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckshya Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:49 pm

geogeo wrote:
KAKAN wrote:He should've warned you. Waiting for devil to say something about it.
that's going too much I hate that loser devil dumb admin who only use his powers against player
Shutup. We are waiting for devil to explain that why didn't he warn you, he should've verbally warned you 2 or 3 times but if you still continue, then warn, then kick as due to the current patch, it is 70% possible that the player will be protected but it can be done by mistake too, i dont know. Maybe there is some other reason too. Waiting for devil.

Note: If you shoot a guy who just spawned(protected by spawn protection), so he'll obviously shoot you. So, this should not come in spawnkilling.
Luckshya
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:00 pm

Luckshya wrote:
geogeo wrote:
Shutup. We are waiting for devil to explain that why didn't he warn you, he should've verbally warned you 2 or 3 times but if you still continue, then warn, then kick as due to the current patch, it is 70% possible that the player will be protected but it can be done by mistake too, i dont know. Maybe there is some other reason too. Waiting for devil.

Note: If you shoot a guy who just spawned(protected by spawn protection), so he'll obviously shoot you. So, this should not come in spawnkilling.
you mind your language shut your self,he never warned me he directly kicked me
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:25 pm

You guys are not newbies, Rules has been implemented I warn once then kick, Ryuga Killed me and You fell me when I spawn, YOU GUYS ARE NOT NEWBIES you are registered on forums, you know rules 110% means completely... And who needs your respect SON? Spawn killing in prop isnt allowed... You know that dont you? So why you where shooting at Spawn loc with spaz I ignored you once then I kicked you coz I thought it was mistake on my 2nd spawn you did I spawn kill...
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:36 pm

D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:You guys are not newbies, Rules has been implemented I warn once then kick, Ryuga Killed me and You fell me when I spawn, YOU GUYS ARE NOT NEWBIES you are registered on forums, you know rules 110% means completely... And who needs your respect SON? Spawn killing in prop isnt allowed... You know that dont you? So why you where shooting at Spawn loc with spaz I ignored you once then I kicked you coz I thought it was mistake on my 2nd spawn you did I spawn kill...
I never mean to do spawn kill let me remind you when rogt3388 and I mason and you when I spawn you both shooted me many times wehn ever I get spawned wasn't that spawn killing then huh,you guys only keep rules for players not for your self,for which you saying I did spawn kill and you kicked me for let me upload that screen shot to make it clear was it spawn kill or not you killed syndicate and after that I killed you,so how i did spawn kill huh for
you kicked me no reason Smile you only know how to abuse power Smile is this fair what you've done now you still calling it I did spawn kill :X lets see man Smile
[Warned] admin report D.E[[V]].I.L 2ntwkjs
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:41 pm

geogeo wrote:
D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:You guys are not newbies, Rules has been implemented I warn once then kick, Ryuga Killed me and You fell me when I spawn, YOU GUYS ARE NOT NEWBIES you are registered on forums, you know rules 110% means completely... And who needs your respect SON? Spawn killing in prop isnt allowed... You know that dont you? So why you where shooting at Spawn loc with spaz I ignored you once then I kicked you coz I thought it was mistake on my 2nd spawn you did I spawn kill...
I never mean to do spawn kill let me remind you when rogt3388 and I mason and you when I spawn you both shooted me many times wehn ever I get spawned  wasn't that spawn killing then huh,you guys only keep rules for players not for your self,for which you saying I did spawn kill and you kicked me for let me upload that screen shot to make it clear was it spawn kill or not you killed syndicate and after that I killed you,so how i did spawn kill huh for
you kicked me no reason Smile you only know how to abuse power Smile is this fair what you've done now you still calling it I did spawn kill :X lets see man Smile

Ok I will abuse my power you did a spawn kill YES or NO, Dont shoot on spawn loc for god shake -,-
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:48 pm

D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
geogeo wrote:
I never mean to do spawn kill let me remind you when rogt3388 and I mason and you when I spawn you both shooted me many times wehn ever I get spawned  wasn't that spawn killing then huh,you guys only keep rules for players not for your self,for which you saying I did spawn kill and you kicked me for let me upload that screen shot to make it clear was it spawn kill or not you killed syndicate and after that I killed you,so how i did spawn kill huh for

Ok I will abuse my power you did a spawn kill YES or NO, Dont shoot on spawn loc for god shake -,-
I didn't did a spawn kill,you can see the screen shot and it's time,have your spawn protection been upto five minutes Very Happy so you keep saying I did spawn kill there were many players at the place every one shooting each other :X there's possibility of hitting someone while you spawn and got hit cuz 7 or 8 players were at duel but as screen shot says it make it clear I never did spawn kill :)and even if you saying I did spawn kill before you should have warned me i never did spawn kill that's why you can't warned me at that time ,you was angry because we were killing you and you had no choice to kick us Razz

Last edited by geogeo on Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:53 pm

Well I was there but I was focused on fighting so I don't know if you spawnkill or not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:55 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:Well I was there but I was focused on fighting so I don't know if you spawnkill or not.
mason,check out the screen shot and timing have devil spawn protection is 5 minutes he keep saying I did spawn kill he killed syndicate and I killed him even check the time difference and he saying I spawn killed him,isn't that funny Razz
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:51 pm

geogeo wrote:
D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
geogeo wrote:

I didn't did a spawn kill,you can see the screen shot and it's time,have your spawn protection been upto five minutes Very Happy so you keep saying I did spawn kill there were many players at the place every one shooting each other :X there's possibility of hitting someone while you spawn and got hit cuz 7 or 8 players were at duel but as screen shot says it make it clear I never did spawn kill :)and even if you saying I did spawn kill before you should have warned me i never did spawn kill that's why you can't warned me at that time ,you was angry because we were killing you and you had no choice to kick us Razz

geogeo wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:Well I was there but I was focused on fighting so I don't know if you spawnkill or not.
mason,check out the screen shot and timing have devil spawn protection is 5 minutes he keep saying I did spawn kill he killed syndicate and I killed him even check the time difference and he saying I spawn killed him,isn't that funny Razz
Man screenshots doesnt prove out anything.
Because we dont have any spawn message for particular player.
So, apparently, screenshots doesnt show anything.
And I agree with devil, if u can report him it means you adroitely know the rules and as Devil said, he ignored you once for spawnkilling and you are not a noob, are you? who needs a warning for awareness of rules and I've seen you spawnkilling very often, remember?
So, its quite unadorned, that you deserved a kick.
But on the other hand, I think devil should have warned you instead of ignoring but maybe he might have witnessed you spawnkilling in past. So, he didnt.
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:02 pm

Diamond wrote:
geogeo wrote:
D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
geogeo wrote:

geogeo wrote:
And I agree with devil, if u can report him it means you adroitely know the rules and as Devil said, he ignored you once for spawnkilling and you are not a noob, are you? who needs a warning for awareness of rules and I've seen you spawnkilling very often, remember?
But on the other hand, I think devil should have warned you instead of ignoring but maybe he might have witnessed you spawnkilling in past. So, he didnt.

If the rule breaker is a newbie then you first verbally warn 1-2 times,?then normal warn, then kick and if it's a regular player then you need to warn (/warn) him at least once or a verbal warn before a kick. Direct kick is unacceptable.

Devil can you post your screenshots of the exact time as posted by Geogeo in his last reply. Thanks.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:09 pm

[EK]GhoSTT. wrote:
Diamond wrote:
geogeo wrote:
D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
geogeo wrote:

geogeo wrote:

If the rule breaker is a newbie then you first verbally warn 1-2 times,?then normal warn, then kick and if it's a regular player then you need to warn (/warn) him at least once or a verbal warn before a kick. Direct kick is unacceptable.

Devil can you post your screenshots of the exact time as posted by Geogeo in his last reply. Thanks.
You're right then.
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:19 pm

Diamond wrote:
geogeo wrote:
D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
geogeo wrote:
D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:You guys are not newbies, Rules has been implemented I warn once then kick, Ryuga Killed me and You fell

me when I spawn, YOU GUYS ARE NOT NEWBIES you are registered on forums, you know rules 110% means completely... And who needs your respect

SON? Spawn killing in prop isnt allowed... You know that dont you? So why you where shooting at Spawn loc with spaz I ignored you once then I kicked

you coz I thought it was mistake on my 2nd spawn you did I spawn kill...
I never mean to do spawn kill let me remind you when rogt3388 and I mason and you when I spawn you both shooted me many times wehn ever I get

spawned  wasn't that spawn killing then huh,you guys only keep rules for players not for your self,for which you saying I did spawn kill and you kicked

me for let me upload that screen shot to make it clear was it spawn kill or not you killed syndicate and after that I killed you,so how i did spawn kill huh

for

I didn't did a spawn kill,you can see the screen shot and it's time,have your spawn protection been upto five minutes Very Happy so you keep saying I did spawn

kill there were many players at the place every one shooting each other :X there's possibility of hitting someone while you spawn and got hit cuz 7 or 8

players were at duel but as screen shot says it make it clear I never did spawn kill :)and even if you saying I did spawn kill before you should have warned

me i never did spawn kill that's why you can't warned me at that time ,you was angry because we were killing you and you had no choice to kick us Razz

geogeo wrote:
mason,check out the screen shot and timing have devil spawn protection is 5 minutes he keep saying I did spawn kill he killed syndicate and I killed

him even check the time difference and he saying I spawn killed him,isn't that funny Razz
And I agree with devil, if u can report him it means you adroitely know the rules and as Devil said, he ignored you once for spawnkilling and you are not a

noob, are you? who needs a warning for awareness of rules and I've seen you spawnkilling very often, remember?
But on the other hand, I think devil should have warned you instead of ignoring but maybe he might have witnessed you spawnkilling in past. So, he

didnt.
well,how can you call it screen shot doesn't prove anything I can give you whole chat log but when last time I uploaded Admin ghost said me that he'll

have to look through whole chat that's why I uploaded pic of it if you want reply and I'll post the whole chat for you mate,and for you kind information of

saying I do spawn killing next time,I better record an video Smile I never did spawn kill you can clearly see time in chat log,and which prove I never did

spawn kill for which I got kicked,by admin devil and if you've seen me for spawn killing dude then why you didn't warned me, Smile you can simply warn me I

respect admin opinions but if I really did spawn kill Smile and well, there were 8 or 7 players every one shooting you uncontrollably and in this case some

time spawn kill happens but for which devil said I did spawn kill which is completely wrong you can check time Smile which prove there's 5 mins difference Smile

so how is this possible I did spawn kill?
[EK]GhoSTT. wrote:
Diamond wrote:
geogeo wrote:
D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
geogeo wrote:

geogeo wrote:

trust me ghost I never did spawn kill,he was getting killed and the way he kicked me,
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:25 pm

They arent newbies -,- They were shooting at spawn loc when Mason gone AFK, for a while there where 2 guys this geogeo or other... He did try to do spawn kill but failed coz someone killed him... then mason came back then he did it 2nd time even he killed me -.-! 1st time mistake = Ignored like me I did once by mistake not again and again -,-...

D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:27 pm

D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:They arent newbies -,- They were shooting at spawn loc when Mason gone AFK, for a while there where 2 guys this geogeo or other... He did try to do spawn kill but failed coz someone killed him... then mason came back then he did it 2nd time even he killed me -.-! 1st time mistake = Ignored like me I did once by mistake not again and again -,-...

I asked for chatlog please.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:30 pm

D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:They arent newbies -,- They were shooting at spawn loc when Mason gone AFK, for a while there where 2 guys this geogeo or other... He did try to do spawn kill but failed coz someone killed him... then mason came back then he did it 2nd time even he killed me -.-! 1st time mistake = Ignored like me I did once by mistake not again and again -,-...

trust me,I haven't seen someone liar like you,you're server admin and keep telling lie very good mate Smile you're pure liar Very Happy I'll upload my whole chat log do you want it,to prove it to you
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:04 pm

geogeo wrote:

trust me,I haven't seen someone liar like you,you're server admin and keep telling lie very good mate Smile you're pure liar Very Happy I'll upload my whole chat log do you want it,to prove it to you
\

A Soild proof, Post a video... If video proves that I am ready to get punishment SS DOESN'T SHOW THE FKING SPAWN KILLING.
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:08 pm

D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
geogeo wrote:

\

A Soild proof, Post a video... If video proves that I am ready to get punishment SS DOESN'T SHOW THE FKING SPAWN KILLING.

Am I being ignored?
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:10 pm

[EK]GhoSTT. wrote:
D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
geogeo wrote:

\

Am I being ignored?

nah, Cant find that chat logs, Geogeo, what was the file name you took SS of chat logs? I joined the server like 10 times lol I dont know which one is it
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:12 pm

D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
[EK]GhoSTT. wrote:
D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
geogeo wrote:

\

Am I being ignored?

nah, Cant find that chat logs, Geogeo, what was the file name you took SS of chat logs? I joined the server like 10 times lol I dont know which one is it

Try to find the time 15:40:00
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:57 pm

[Warned] admin report D.E[[V]].I.L Captur10

In that time I was on ground, fell by Geogeo and kileld by Rygua (team up)
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:08 pm

D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:[Warned] admin report D.E[[V]].I.L Captur10

It's not Ryuga's fault so he can't be punished since he killed you after 8 secs of spawn which is not spawn killing.

Geogeo did make a mistake that he shot you when you spawned, but according to the rules he didn't spawn kill as he wasn't the person to kill you. When were fighting, I know it's hard to take actions as admin because we'll probably take an action in anger, but to be a good admin you need to learn to not take actions because of your feelings.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:27 pm

[EK]GhoSTT. wrote:

It's not Ryuga's fault so he can't be punished since he killed you after 8 secs of spawn which is not spawn killing.

Geogeo did make a mistake that he shot you when you spawned, but according to the rules he didn't spawn kill as he wasn't the person to kill you. When were fighting, I know it's hard to take actions as admin because we'll probably take an action in anger, but to be a good admin you need to learn to not take actions because of your feelings.

Lol Anger isnt the thing which made me to kick, I DM everyday lol I will ban/kick players everyday?... The question is that WHY THEY WERE SHOOTING AT SPAWN LOC WHEN I WAS ALONE 2 V 1... -,-
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:52 am

D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
[EK]GhoSTT. wrote:

Lol Anger isnt the thing which made me to kick, I DM everyday lol I will ban/kick players everyday?... The question is that WHY THEY WERE SHOOTING AT SPAWN LOC WHEN I WAS ALONE 2 V 1... -,-

Shooting at spawn is not a rule break unless you get a spawn kill.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:26 am

This proves that geogo didn't do any spawn kill. He just shooted you at your spawn time, but you didn't die, so it's not a spawn-KILL.
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Panther Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:29 am

KAKAN wrote:This proves that geogo didn't do any spawn kill. He just shooted you at your spawn time, but you didn't die, so it's not a spawn-KILL.
I also think like you
[Warned] admin report D.E[[V]].I.L BB0J2x[Warned] admin report D.E[[V]].I.L 6510
Black Panther
Black Panther
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:12 am

devil how is this spawn kill possible dude,you killed synidcate and I killed you is this possible,you keep sayin I did spawn

check time difference as well,
[EK]GhoSTT. wrote:

Geogeo did make a mistake that he shot you when you spawned, but according to the rules he didn't spawn kill as he

wasn't the person to kill you. When were fighting, I know it's hard to take actions as admin because we'll probably take an

action in anger, but to be a good admin you need to lea
rn to not take actions because of your feelings.
ghost there'
ghost trust me,when I was alone in the same place of the duel mason and devil also shooting in the spawn loc I never had

issue,but for which devil saying I Did spawn kill there's time difference how is it possible mate,

KAKAN wrote:This proves that geogo didn't do any spawn kill. He just shooted you at your spawn time, but you didn't die, so it's not a spawn-KILL.
yeah,I'm saying mate I never did it,he just abuse his admin power against player,those he killed him
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:15 am

https://2img.net/h/s22.postimg.cc/4avlnepg1/proof.png
Syndi agrees too.
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:34 am

[EK]GhoSTT. wrote:
D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
[EK]GhoSTT. wrote:

Shooting at spawn is not a rule break unless you get a spawn kill.

He did -,- What is the reason to shoot at spawn loc again and again?
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:45 am

My last reply on this topic, Dont be retards, Dont shoot at spawn loc or I started that no one can stop me for spawn killing, THEY ARE FKING RETARDS SHOOTING AND SPWAN LOC AND FALLING EVERY PLAYER and killed by another player is a fking spwan kill why the Fk he shoot on the spawn place, and that syndicate retard doesnt know anything on the arnolds app ARNOLD ask him to vote yes so he did, I got my powers to handle the server, else dont ask me to anything that you arent agree upon it, Syndicate retard I know what to do and what not to do, They were 2 and I was alone they tried to spawn kill but FAILED FAILED FAILED!! coz some one killed him, when mason came back he spawned like 2 or 3 times then he did a PERFECT spawn kill.

DONT BE RETARDS, Dont shoot at spawn loc you know its spawn kill and at that time I was fell on ground and ryuga came and killed me the FK was doing geogeo... he knows.

Syndicate: Fk off son, My powers my commands, Mood doesnt simplify anything, dont vote YES on people who asks for vote indirect way. You already got 4 warns and I have proofs of muting me for 30 sec I can still report and I will, Go read the spwan killing RUELS CAREFULLY dont reply me "I already read that, you read first" retard -,- get a life bich ass fk off now.

Arnold: Dont ask for votes, I got witness, Leo and error...

Ghost: Why dont you understand its spawn killing

Geogeo: Dont be a fking retard you know that if you shoot at spwan loc and killed or fell a guy is a spawn killing and you did it twice... 1st I ignored it for mistake but not again and again.

Kakan: Dont believe on retards, they are just voting on Applicant command... Not by his own...

Devil: I will shoot on spawn loc no matter what spawn kill or a fk... You cant stop me then, a ban? how much days 100 or 200 perma = VPN, demote Still dont care coz of retards, Rules breaks FK THEM, report on forums will handle it I wont handle a FK In a server...

D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:08 am

D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:My last reply on this topic, Dont be retards, Dont shoot at spawn loc or I started that no one can stop me for spawn killing, THEY ARE FKING RETARDS SHOOTING AND SPWAN LOC AND FALLING EVERY PLAYER and killed by another player is a fking spwan kill why the Fk he shoot on the spawn place, and that syndicate retard doesnt know anything on the arnolds app ARNOLD ask him to vote yes so he did, I got my powers to handle the server, else dont ask me to anything that you arent agree upon it, Syndicate retard I know what to do and what not to do, They were 2 and I was alone they tried to spawn kill but FAILED FAILED FAILED!! coz some one killed him, when mason came back he spawned like 2 or 3 times then he did a PERFECT spawn kill.

DONT BE RETARDS, Dont shoot at spawn loc you know its spawn kill and at that time I was fell on ground and ryuga came and killed me the FK was doing geogeo... he knows.

Syndicate: Fk off son, My powers my commands, Mood doesnt simplify anything, dont vote YES on people who asks for vote indirect way. You already got 4 warns and I have proofs of muting me for 30 sec I can still report and I will, Go read the spwan killing RUELS CAREFULLY dont reply me "I already read that, you read first" retard -,- get a life bich ass fk off now.

Geogeo: Dont be a fking retard you know that if you shoot at spwan loc and killed or fell a guy is a spawn killing and you did it twice... 1st I ignored it for mistake but not again and again.

Kakan: Dont believe on retards, they are just voting on Applicant command... Not by his own...

Devil: I will shoot on spawn loc no matter what spawn kill or a fk... You cant stop me then, a ban? how much days 100 or 200 perma = VPN, demote Still dont care coz of retards, Rules breaks FK THEM, report on forums will handle it I wont handle a FK In a server...

lol,see your immature behavior what you calling other's retard :X you're disgrace to admin-ship.I never did spawn kill,am not gonna admit that you're acting like fool,don't you see the time difference for which you calling me I did spawn kill,you deserve to be demoted for all lies and disrespecting admins.
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:24 am

ROFL, getting rekted then reporting good logic son good logic salute to your logic ! lets see what will happen
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:27 am

D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:ROFL, getting rekted then reporting good logic son good logic salute to your logic ! lets see what will happen
cry noob Razz you're the worst admin in this server
here is see another proof devil and his team mates were clearly doing spawn kills he killed many of us while we spawn now no kick for him
check out this
https://youtu.be/1hTU8K1rAgE
and another
https://youtu.be/Yjg0ZFC023c
here's another
https://youtu.be/4-LpGC_gwbo
they did many times so now kick for such shameful admin
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:32 am

geogeo wrote:
D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:ROFL, getting rekted then reporting good logic son good logic salute to your logic ! lets see what will happen
here is see another proof devil and his team mates were clearly doing spawn kills he killed many of us while we spawn now no kick for him
check out this
and another
here's another

NONE OF THEM ARE SPAWN KILLS ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

You waiting for us to kill you you were there for more that 5 seconds after spawn loc is disabled you can go out, Spawn killing = Killing you when you get spawn and get killed, We arent killing you inside where you spawn we were outside. RIP XDDDDDDDD
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:33 am

yeah Devil is very gay, spawn kill+spawn camping at default position
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:38 am

[FK]Ryuga wrote:yeah Devil is very gay, spawn kill+spawn camping at default position

Geogeo posted the video THanks geogeo for proofs Very Happy Check the video son Very Happy
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:42 am

devil is so immature even check out these Razz you clearly did spawn kills :X everyone knows Very Happy you're pure kid devil now I believe after seeing this Very Happy and I wasn't waiting for killing I was showing the same thing warn't you doing same you said me :X shooting at spawn loc Very Happy immature admin Razz
[Warned] admin report D.E[[V]].I.L Apcuwp
[Warned] admin report D.E[[V]].I.L X3y0xd
[Warned] admin report D.E[[V]].I.L 28i56s8
[Warned] admin report D.E[[V]].I.L Dwpcmg
[Warned] admin report D.E[[V]].I.L 2i9la1s
[Warned] admin report D.E[[V]].I.L 10oenhh
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:47 am

This admin(kid) has only 13 years
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:50 am

[FK]Ryuga wrote:This admin(kid) has only 13 years
that's why he always cry in server Razz
https://youtu.be/VsGosF11vMY
any way see devil stylish and error shooting when I spawn in the prop 100 :X Very Happy
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:57 am

now again direct kick from devil demote him,idiot admin
[Warned] admin report D.E[[V]].I.L 300ctuh
and check
https://youtu.be/LvFL9k2QYck
for what he cry spawn killing now who does spawn kill
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:51 pm

D.E.[[V]].I.L idiot admin +1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:08 pm

geogeo wrote:now again direct kick from devil demote him,idiot admin
and check

I ann that 3 times not to spawn kill and yet you did. Proofs <3, witness I got, Error, Stylish, Sana, 5577, ala77...
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:11 pm

D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
and check

I ann that 3 times not to spawn kill and yet you did. Proofs <3, witness I got, Error, Stylish, Sana, 5577, ala77...
devil shut up now,enough of your crap you're brainless kid
he needs to be demoted he kicked me 2nd time from server which is completely unacceptable for what he saying I did spawn killing then check out this video who did spawn kill I got spawn and all of them shooting me,even devil bullets hitting me but I had spawn protection check the video
https://youtu.be/tbGcsYCU6S8
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:14 pm

devil must be demoted if you agree then say yes if not then say no,he is noob child very immature admin he must be demoted
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:19 pm

geogeo wrote:
D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:My last reply on this topic, Dont be retards, Dont shoot at spawn loc or I started that no one can stop me for spawn killing, THEY ARE FKING RETARDS SHOOTING AND SPWAN LOC AND FALLING EVERY PLAYER and killed by another player is a fking spwan kill why the Fk he shoot on the spawn place, and that syndicate retard doesnt know anything on the arnolds app ARNOLD ask him to vote yes so he did, I got my powers to handle the server, else dont ask me to anything that you arent agree upon it, Syndicate retard I know what to do and what not to do, They were 2 and I was alone they tried to spawn kill but FAILED FAILED FAILED!! coz some one killed him, when mason came back he spawned like 2 or 3 times then he did a PERFECT spawn kill.

lol,see your immature behavior what you calling other's retard :X you're disgrace to admin-ship.I never did spawn kill,am not gonna admit that you're acting like fool,don't you see the time difference for which you calling me I did spawn kill,you deserve to be demoted for all lies and disrespecting admins.  

geogeo wrote:
check out this
and another
here's another

[FK]Ryuga wrote:yeah Devil is very gay, spawn kill+spawn camping at default position

geogeo wrote:devil is so immature even check out these Razz you clearly did spawn kills :X everyone knows Very Happy you're pure kid devil now I believe after seeing this Very Happy and I wasn't waiting for killing I was showing the same thing warn't you doing same you said me :X shooting at spawn loc Very Happy immature admin Razz

geogeo wrote:
any way see devil stylish and error shooting when I spawn in the prop 100 :X Very Happy

and check

[FK]Ryuga wrote:D.E.[[V]].I.L idiot admin +1

geogeo wrote:
D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
and check

he needs to be demoted he kicked me 2nd time from server which is completely unacceptable for what he saying I did spawn killing then check out this video who did spawn kill I got spawn and all of them shooting me,even devil bullets hitting me but I had spawn protection check the video
Ok its enough now.
Geogeo, please stop the F*ck up man. I am fed up of you now.
You just need a brain treatment bro, not even a single video of yours prove out any rule break by devil.
You are constantly abusing and provoking him. You've been forum warned
And Ryuga, you too have been provoking and abusing devil for no reason and spamming admin reports.
Geogeo: Warns 1/3. Provoke devil or abuse him once more, you ll eventually be banned.
[FK]Ryuga: Warns 1/3. Spam admin reports, provoke and abuse devil once more you'll to be banned.
And geogeo, please stop the F*ck man, stop posting these useless videos.

Warn section updated:

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t1611-warning-system-of-forum?highlight=Warning+system

Geogeo and Ryuga if you continue rule breaking you'll be both banned.
Proof by angel, some players think that we just say but take a look here and stop rule breaking:

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t3916-remember-to-report-forum-spammers?highlight=Report+forum

And devil bro calm down they are just provoking you, dont get provoked, let them do the what they want, they are just posting anything what they record that doesnt even show a single provoke.
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:28 pm

Diamond wrote:
geogeo wrote:
D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:My last reply on this topic, Dont be retards, Dont shoot at

spawn loc or I started that no one can stop me for spawn killing, THEY ARE FKING RETARDS SHOOTING AND SPWAN

LOC AND FALLING EVERY PLAYER and killed by another player is a fking spwan kill why the Fk he shoot on the spawn

place, and that syndicate retard doesnt know anything on the arnolds app ARNOLD ask him to vote yes so he did, I got

my powers to handle the server, else dont ask me to anything that you arent agree upon it, Syndicate retard I know what to

do and what not to do, They were 2 and I was alone they tried to spawn kill but FAILED FAILED FAILED!! coz some one

killed him, when mason came back he spawned like 2 or 3 times then he did a PERFECT spawn kill.

DONT BE RETARDS, Dont shoot at spawn loc you know its spawn kill and at that time I was fell on ground and ryuga

came and killed me the FK was doing geogeo... he knows.

Syndicate: Fk off son, My powers my commands, Mood doesnt simplify anything, dont vote YES on people who asks for

vote indirect way. You already got 4 warns and I have proofs of muting me for 30 sec I can still report and I will, Go read the

spwan killing RUELS CAREFULLY dont reply me "I already read that, you read first" retard -,- get a life bich ass fk off now.

Geogeo: Dont be a fking retard you know that if you shoot at spwan loc and killed or fell a guy is a spawn killing and you

did it twice... 1st I ignored it for mistake but not again and again.

Devil: I will shoot on spawn loc no matter what spawn kill or a fk... You cant stop me then, a ban? how much days 100 or

200 perma = VPN, demote Still dont care coz of retards, Rules breaks FK THEM, report on forums will handle it I wont

handle a FK In a server...

lol,see your immature behavior what you calling other's retard :X you're disgrace to admin-ship.I never did spawn kill,am not

gonna admit that you're acting like fool,don't you see the time difference for which you calling me I did spawn kill,you

deserve to be demoted for all lies and disrespecting admins.  

geogeo wrote:
D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:ROFL, getting rekted then reporting good logic son good logic salute to your logic !

lets see what will happen
here is see another proof devil and his team mates were clearly doing spawn kills he killed many of us while we spawn now

no kick for him
check out this
and another
here's another

geogeo wrote:devil is so immature even check out these Razz you clearly did spawn kills :X everyone knows Very Happy you're

pure kid devil now I believe after seeing this Very Happy and I wasn't waiting for killing I was showing the same thing warn't you doing

same you said me :X shooting at spawn loc Very Happy immature admin Razz

geogeo wrote:

and check

geogeo wrote:
D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
and check

he needs to be demoted he kicked me 2nd time from server which is completely unacceptable for what he saying I did

spawn killing then check out this video who did spawn kill I got spawn and all of them shooting me,even devil bullets hitting

me but I had spawn protection check the video
Ok its enough now.
You just need a brain treatment bro, not even a single video of yours prove out any rule break by devil.
And Ryuga, you too have been provoking and abusing devil for no reason and spamming admin reports.
Geogeo: Warns 1/3. Provoke devil or abuse him once more, you ll eventually be banned.
[FK]Ryuga: Warns 1/3. Spam admin reports, provoke and abuse devil once more you'll to be banned.

Warn section updated:

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t1611-warning-system-of-forum?highlight=Warning+system

Proof by angel, some players think that we just say but take a look here and stop rule breaking:

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t3916-remember-to-report-forum-spammers?highlight=Report+forum

And devil bro calm down they are just provoking you, dont get provoked, let them do the what they want, they are just

posting anything what they record that doesnt even show a single provoke.
most of player's are complaining about him,and you saying I need brain treatment are you F*cking kidding me,he F*cking

keep saying I hit the F*cking spawn loc place and for what I get kicked now I've made F*cking videos in which he the exact

same thing and you still F*cking up and taking his side,you're blind sided didn't you how immature he is,admin should not

be like him and when did I abuse devil he keep F*cking saying to me you can see the pics,I think you need brain

treatment,who is just taking wrong side.and if you want to ban me then F*cking ban me I don't give a F*ck,but what's wrong

I'll say
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:30 pm

geogeo wrote:
Diamond wrote:
geogeo wrote:
D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:My last reply on this topic, Dont be retards, Dont shoot at

spawn loc or I started that no one can stop me for spawn killing, THEY ARE FKING RETARDS SHOOTING AND SPWAN

LOC AND FALLING EVERY PLAYER and killed by another player is a fking spwan kill why the Fk he shoot on the spawn

place, and that syndicate retard doesnt know anything on the arnolds app ARNOLD ask him to vote yes so he did, I got

my powers to handle the server, else dont ask me to anything that you arent agree upon it, Syndicate retard I know what to

do and what not to do, They were 2 and I was alone they tried to spawn kill but FAILED FAILED FAILED!! coz some one

killed him, when mason came back he spawned like 2 or 3 times then he did a PERFECT spawn kill.

DONT BE RETARDS, Dont shoot at spawn loc you know its spawn kill and at that time I was fell on ground and ryuga

came and killed me the FK was doing geogeo... he knows.

Syndicate: Fk off son, My powers my commands, Mood doesnt simplify anything, dont vote YES on people who asks for

vote indirect way. You already got 4 warns and I have proofs of muting me for 30 sec I can still report and I will, Go read the

spwan killing RUELS CAREFULLY dont reply me "I already read that, you read first" retard -,- get a life bich ass fk off now.

Geogeo: Dont be a fking retard you know that if you shoot at spwan loc and killed or fell a guy is a spawn killing and you

did it twice... 1st I ignored it for mistake but not again and again.

Devil: I will shoot on spawn loc no matter what spawn kill or a fk... You cant stop me then, a ban? how much days 100 or

200 perma = VPN, demote Still dont care coz of retards, Rules breaks FK THEM, report on forums will handle it I wont

handle a FK In a server...

lol,see your immature behavior what you calling other's retard :X you're disgrace to admin-ship.I never did spawn kill,am not

gonna admit that you're acting like fool,don't you see the time difference for which you calling me I did spawn kill,you

deserve to be demoted for all lies and disrespecting admins.  

geogeo wrote:
D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:ROFL, getting rekted then reporting good logic son good logic salute to your logic !

lets see what will happen
here is see another proof devil and his team mates were clearly doing spawn kills he killed many of us while we spawn now

no kick for him
check out this
and another
here's another

geogeo wrote:devil is so immature even check out these Razz you clearly did spawn kills :X everyone knows Very Happy you're

pure kid devil now I believe after seeing this Very Happy and I wasn't waiting for killing I was showing the same thing warn't you doing

same you said me :X shooting at spawn loc Very Happy immature admin Razz

geogeo wrote:

and check

geogeo wrote:
D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
and check

he needs to be demoted he kicked me 2nd time from server which is completely unacceptable for what he saying I did

spawn killing then check out this video who did spawn kill I got spawn and all of them shooting me,even devil bullets hitting

me but I had spawn protection check the video
Ok its enough now.

Warn section updated:

And devil bro calm down they are just provoking you, dont get provoked, let them do the what they want, they are just

posting anything what they record that doesnt even show a single provoke.
most of player's are complaining about him,and you saying I need brain treatment are you F*cking kidding me,he F*cking

keep saying I hit the F*cking spawn loc place and for what I get kicked now I've made F*cking videos in which he the exact

same thing and you still F*cking up and taking his side,you're blind sided didn't you how immature he is,admin should not

be like him and when did I abuse devil he keep F*cking saying to me you can see the pics,I think you need brain

treatment,who is just taking wrong side.and if you want to ban me then F*cking ban me I don't give a F*ck,but what's wrong

I'll say
Those 3 - 4 videos are just useless as useless as you are. Stfu?
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next