VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Warned] Admin Report - NE.CrystalBlue #3 I_vote_lcap[Warned] Admin Report - NE.CrystalBlue #3 I_voting_bar[Warned] Admin Report - NE.CrystalBlue #3 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Warned] Admin Report - NE.CrystalBlue #3 I_vote_lcap[Warned] Admin Report - NE.CrystalBlue #3 I_voting_bar[Warned] Admin Report - NE.CrystalBlue #3 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Warned] Admin Report - NE.CrystalBlue #3

+3
S@M
Chuck Norris
VK.Angel.OfDeath
7 posters

Go down

[Warned] Admin Report - NE.CrystalBlue #3 Empty [Warned] Admin Report - NE.CrystalBlue #3

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:59 am

Your in-game name:VK.MaSoN^
Rulebreaker (in-game name):NE.CrystalBlue
Date and time of Rulebreaking:04-04-2015
What did he do? Describe please:Death evade and Spammer.

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names):VK.Angel.OfDeath(AFK)

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:
[Warned] Admin Report - NE.CrystalBlue #3 Ncp0A8K
[Warned] Admin Report - NE.CrystalBlue #3 J4srqaF
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[Warned] Admin Report - NE.CrystalBlue #3 Empty Re: [Warned] Admin Report - NE.CrystalBlue #3

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:07 pm

Thanks for keeping an eye out on the server Mason. It's good that you take action so quickly. NE.Cry was only spamming to demonstrate that he can spam without getting kicked by the spam kicker. Since he didn't flood or anything, I can't accept that as a valid reason to punish him.

About the death evade: It wasn't his fault. The spam kicker kicked him.

Denied.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

[Warned] Admin Report - NE.CrystalBlue #3 Empty Re: [Warned] Admin Report - NE.CrystalBlue #3

Post by Chuck Norris Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:18 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Thanks for keeping an eye out on the server Mason. It's good that you take action so quickly. NE.Cry was only spamming to demonstrate that he can spam without getting kicked by the spam kicker. Since he didn't flood or anything, I can't accept that as a valid reason to punish him.

About the death evade: It wasn't his fault. The spam kicker kicked him.

Denied.

re-opened due to a request from Mason.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:22 pm

New screenshots:
[Warned] Admin Report - NE.CrystalBlue #3 DpTRO9s
[Warned] Admin Report - NE.CrystalBlue #3 TEjoMJw
[Warned] Admin Report - NE.CrystalBlue #3 SnnFXFl
[Warned] Admin Report - NE.CrystalBlue #3 WqEibLE
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by S@M Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:02 pm

Angel, admins are here to prevent rule breaks. But crystalblue has been rule breaking several times. I don't care if he's a higher admin. Rules are equal to all. So, think about it.

Btw, the death evade was invalid.
S@M
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:10 pm

He passed his limit man!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:44 pm

VK.MaSoN^ wrote:He passed his limit man!
Remember this
VK.MaSoN^ wrote:You deserve to be a trash can
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:36 pm

MaSoN , after realizing his mistake CrystalBlue tried to say sorrie , but you didn't react like a mature person , you behaved like a immature KID! , you should have accepted the sorrie , and leave the rest to VK.AngelOfDeath , CrystalBlue didn't meant to spam he was just provoking you and you got provoked and then you thought he death evade actually that was a invalid call!

It will be really rude to take action against CrystalBlue and Even if VK.AngelOfDeath takes any action , you should also be equally punished for abusing him even he was saying sorrie , you know he is your senior you should have respect him! Smile
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:40 pm

SuFy wrote:MaSoN , after realizing his mistake CrystalBlue tried to say sorrie , but you didn't react like a mature person , you behaved like a immature KID! , you should have accepted the sorrie , and leave the rest to VK.AngelOfDeath , CrystalBlue didn't meant to spam he was just provoking you and you got provoked and then you thought he death evade actually that was a invalid call!

It will be really rude to take action against CrystalBlue and Even if VK.AngelOfDeath takes any action , you should also be equally punished for abusing him even he was saying sorrie , you know he is your senior you should have respect him! Smile
Where did the like button disappear? Thanks!
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:21 pm

S@M wrote:Angel, admins are here to prevent rule breaks. But crystalblue has been rule breaking several times. I don't care if he's a higher admin. Rules are equal to all. So, think about it.

Btw, the death evade was invalid.

NE.Cry used ssay to impersonate you before, I told him to stop and he did. He wasn't punished because the rules only said that you couldn't play with a name similar to an already existing name. That has been updated now to prevent this from happening again. So we can't really punish him for breaking a rule that wasn't there. If he would've done it now when the rules have been updated, he would get punished.

As you said the death evade was invalid and that only leaves us with the spam. The spam as I explain before was only used as a demonstration to me, that NE.Cry can spam without being detected by the spam kicker. No one was around and no one was affected by it. So there isn't exactly anything to punish him for yet.

NE.CrystalBlue wrote:
SuFy wrote:MaSoN , after realizing his mistake CrystalBlue tried to say sorrie , but you didn't react like a mature person , you behaved like a immature KID! , you should have accepted the sorrie , and leave the rest to VK.AngelOfDeath , CrystalBlue didn't meant to spam he was just provoking you and you got provoked and then you thought he death evade actually that was a invalid call!

It didn't disappear? It's where it has always been. I don't really see why Sufy replied here when he wasn't there and shouldn't know anything about this? So what did you wanna get through by leaving that reply?
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by S@M Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:30 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
As you said the death evade was invalid and that only leaves us with the spam. The spam as I explain before was only used as a demonstration to me, that NE.Cry can spam without being detected by the spam kicker. No one was around and no one was affected by it. So there isn't exactly anything to punish him for yet.
Well, that sounds like I can hack all over your server and just don't kill players. Btw, admins too are players not bots. Also if there are bugs in the server, we shouldn't like abuse it. He won't get kicked by spam kicker, so he can spam?

@Sufy: Cry ought to have reported mason too. I didn't see mason disrespecting Cry.
S@M
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:06 am

S@M wrote:@Sufy: Cry ought to have reported mason too. I didn't see mason disrespecting Cry.
I dont take disrespects so seriously so I usually dont report them.
EDIT: You probably would have noticed in masons picture
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:No insulting mason. Be nice to each other.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:51 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
S@M wrote:
NE.CrystalBlue wrote:

It didn't disappear? It's where it has always been. I don't really see why Sufy replied here when he wasn't there and shouldn't know anything about this? So what did you wanna get through by leaving that reply?

My respectfull friend , you can see clearly , Mason saying : Cry Cry Cry , even CryStalBlue saying : Sorrie , let's be friends , so as far i know , Pardon! me if i am wrong HE DID WRONG! , I didn't said anything EXTRA here i just solved the matter , from the proof i saw , and it is understandable English + Understandable topic posted by me ,

no offense , but MaSoN's behavior is rude , i last time saw him in the server he killed me like 2 or 3 times by Car Drive-By and after sometime i just killed him once with PCJ Drive-By And he started flaming , abusing and threatening me that he will report and Ban Drive-by and Bla Bla Bla!(No Proof!)

If you think , i broke any rules and said something wrong you can punish me! , Because it is not in my blood to don't help someone who is Innocent! and being insulted by his fellow higher rank friends and only helped by the Owner!
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:44 am

S@M wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Well, that sounds like I can hack all over your server and just don't kill players. Btw, admins too are players not bots. Also if there are bugs in the server, we shouldn't like abuse it. He won't get kicked by spam kicker, so he can spam?

@Sufy: Cry ought to have reported mason too. I didn't see mason disrespecting Cry.

If you say something like: Hey angel I found a new hack that your hack detection system doesn't detect and you show it to me. Then it's totally fine ONE TIME for as long as no one sees you and you don't use it to kill players or anything.

If we see any proof that NE.Cry is still spamming using this method he will be punished according to the rules.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:05 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:It didn't disappear? It's where it has always been. I don't really see why Sufy replied here when he wasn't there and shouldn't know anything about this? So what did you wanna get through by leaving that reply?
Well... Why cant I see it?
https://2img.net/h/oi57.tinypic.com/2ag5efm.png
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:08 am

NE.CrystalBlue wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:It didn't disappear? It's where it has always been. I don't really see why Sufy replied here when he wasn't there and shouldn't know anything about this? So what did you wanna get through by leaving that reply?

You can't thumbs up your own posts! That's why you probably don't see it.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:08 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
NE.CrystalBlue wrote:

This is SuFys post!!
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:09 am

NE.CrystalBlue wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
NE.CrystalBlue wrote:

This is SuFys post!!

And you're sure you weren't logged in to the sufy account when you took that picture? If you were logged in as NE.CrystalBlue, then I have no idea why it disappeared.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:10 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
NE.CrystalBlue wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
NE.CrystalBlue wrote:

This is SuFys post!!

And you're sure you weren't logged in to the sufy account when you took that picture? If you were logged in as NE.CrystalBlue, then I have no idea why it disappeared.
Lol! So you mean I can log in to SuFys account!?
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:13 am

NE.CrystalBlue wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
NE.CrystalBlue wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
NE.CrystalBlue wrote:

This is SuFys post!!

Lol! So you mean I can log in to SuFys account!?

I don't deny your abilities Razz
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:25 am

Sufy you're not an admin at this moment and you have nothing to do with this report. So don't post here or I will continue to remove your replies.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:45 am

SNap wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
S@M wrote:
NE.CrystalBlue wrote:

My respectfull friend , you can see clearly , Mason saying : Cry Cry Cry , even CryStalBlue saying : Sorrie , let's be friends , so as far i know , Pardon! me if i am wrong HE DID WRONG! , I didn't said anything EXTRA here i just solved the matter , from the proof i saw , and it is understandable English + Understandable topic posted by me ,

no offense , but MaSoN's behavior is rude , i last time saw him in the server he killed me like 2 or 3 times by Car Drive-By and after sometime i just killed him once with PCJ Drive-By And he started flaming , abusing and threatening me that he will report and Ban Drive-by and Bla Bla Bla!(No Proof!)

If you think , i broke any rules and said something wrong you can punish me! , Because it is not in my blood to don't help someone who is Innocent! and being insulted by his fellow higher rank friends and only helped by the Owner!

Lol i didn't, What a liar?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by S@M Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:29 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
If you say something like: Hey angel I found a new hack that your hack detection system doesn't detect and you show it to me. Then it's totally fine ONE TIME for as long as no one sees you and you don't use it to kill players or anything.

If we see any proof that NE.Cry is still spamming using this method he will be punished according to the rules.

No offense.. but I see him spamming twice there. I think he ought to have reported it to you first instead of spamming the second time.

@NE : Yeah I already noticed it. But it's him who reported you. Btw, you start it often. Razz
S@M
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:58 am

S@M wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

No offense.. but I see him spamming twice there. I think he ought to have reported it to you first instead of spamming the second time.

@NE : Yeah I already noticed it. But it's him who reported you. Btw, you start it often. Razz

Sorry for not being being clear: He spammed in two pictures, that's correct. But I still count that as one time, because it happened right after the other one. I agree NE.Crystal could have handled the situation a lot better and I am going to make sure that he does.

Since NE.CrystalBlue actually did the spamming to tell me about a bug with the spamming system, I am going to let that part go and just say that if he uses it again he will get punished for it.

That only leaves us with the two other pictures Mason posted. In these two pictures we can see that NE.CrystalBlue is trying to provoke and insult VK.Mason^ into breaking the rules. This behavior is not acceptable and needs to be punished.

Since no normal players where around to see this and since I have confidence that NE.CrystalBlue won't do neither of these things again, I am letting him go off with a warning. But if he is caught doing this again he will face a greater punishment.

If anyone is not happy with this, then read through the rules, remember all facts and you're welcome to discuss this with me in a PM.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:45 pm

Thanks Angel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Andriusas91 Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:53 pm

VK.MaSoN^ wrote:Thanks Angel.
we would ban him but he hacked the forum and server and made himself unbanable and unkickable on both +he is our real owner he tells me and angel what to do thru secret forum section that you guys can't see
VK.Andriusas91
VK.Andriusas91
Epic Member
Epic Member

Announcer
Informant
Location : The universe,Milky way galaxy,solar system,Earth,Europe...etc

http://andriusforums.forumotion.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:55 pm

VK.NarwhalBear wrote:
we would ban him but he hacked the forum and server and made himself unbanable and unkickable on both +he is our real owner he tells me and angel what to do thru secret forum section that you guys can't see
I can only see that andri is asslicking someone right now. (You gotta buy a high resolution camera that i can see who it is)
Razor
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:06 pm

VK.NarwhalBear wrote:

Nub Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:08 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
S@M wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Sorry for not being being clear: He spammed in two pictures, that's correct. But I still count that as one time, because it happened right after the other one. I agree NE.Crystal could have handled the situation a lot better and I am going to make sure that he does.

Since NE.CrystalBlue actually did the spamming to tell me about a bug with the spamming system, I am going to let that part go and just say that if he uses it again he will get punished for it.

That only leaves us with the two other pictures Mason posted. In these two pictures we can see that NE.CrystalBlue is trying to provoke and insult VK.Mason^ into breaking the rules. This behavior is not acceptable and needs to be punished.

Since no normal players where around to see this and since I have confidence that NE.CrystalBlue won't do neither of these things again, I am letting him go off with a warning. But if he is caught doing this again he will face a greater punishment.

If anyone is not happy with this, then read through the rules, remember all facts and you're welcome to discuss this with me in a PM.

Well I kinda screwed up by not locking the topic, but I guess that wouldn't stop you people anyways Razz
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down