VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Accepted] The new voting system [All admins must read it and reply] I_vote_lcap[Accepted] The new voting system [All admins must read it and reply] I_voting_bar[Accepted] The new voting system [All admins must read it and reply] I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Accepted] The new voting system [All admins must read it and reply] I_vote_lcap[Accepted] The new voting system [All admins must read it and reply] I_voting_bar[Accepted] The new voting system [All admins must read it and reply] I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Accepted] The new voting system [All admins must read it and reply]

+6
SuFyastiC
Izaki
S@M
DarkSpade
VK.Luca
VK.Angel.OfDeath
10 posters

Go down

[Accepted] The new voting system [All admins must read it and reply] Empty [Accepted] The new voting system [All admins must read it and reply]

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:47 am

REMEMBER TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS WHEN YOU REPLY

Before I start explaining this: Please read the whole post it is very important that everyone (even VK.Andriusas91) understands this and replies.

What I want you to do
1. Read the whole text. It is very important that you understand it
2. Post a reply where you give your opinions about this suggestion. If you don't like it or don't think it will work, please explain why you think it wont work or why you don't like it.
3. Post a reply saying whether you want to be in that group that provides information or not. (Please note that you need to be active on the server to be in the group).
Remember that this group has no power over the other admins and should only help and not make up other admins votes.

Text
Harry and myself were thinking about the problem with the admin app voting. Most of the admins on the forum are very busy and don't visit the server so often. That usually leads to that the admins vote: "No, I don't know you" on admin apps. Harry and myself think it isn't fair for the players to get that vote when the admins themselves if not active on the server and that is the reason why they don't know the applicant, not because the applicant wouldn't be active.

Harry's suggestion was to make a group that will provide all the information about the players, so that admins that can't be active on the server gets an understanding what this player is like. The format will NOT look like this: The player is very active, he visits the forum and server once a week, he has a good attitude. That would just be stupid since any admins would have to vote yes. The format should instead provide information, that the admins (that don't know the player in question) can analyze, and then make their vote. Don't forget to post your age as just a number in your reply, so I know if you've read this, if you fail to post your age, I will know that you haven't read everything.

Admins that know the player who is applying, can of course use their information on the applicant and even provide more information for the other  admins.

Please note: The information will NOT lean to a "no" or "yes" vote. Which means that some admins should come up with the vote "no" after analyzing the information and some should come up with a "yes" vote after analyzing the information

Last edited by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] The new voting system [All admins must read it and reply] Empty Re: [Accepted] The new voting system [All admins must read it and reply]

Post by VK.Luca Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:54 am

Good system Angel
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] The new voting system [All admins must read it and reply] Empty Re: [Accepted] The new voting system [All admins must read it and reply]

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:57 am

Luca Man wrote:Good system Angel

I guess we could see that as answering number 2. But I still want an answer for 3. A yes or no is enough. Thanks for replying.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] The new voting system [All admins must read it and reply] Empty Re: The new voting system [All admins most read it and reply]

Post by DarkSpade Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:36 am

Since Im new here (Active), I don't Know much people who play in this server. But I will try the best I can Smile 
DarkSpade
DarkSpade
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:13 am

DarkSpade wrote:Since Im new here (Active), I don't Know much people who play in this server. But I will try the best I can Smile 

It is good that you understand what this topic was about. But Shadow please answer the question under the title "What I want you to do", when you got time.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by S@M Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:08 pm

This idea may be useful. Very Happy
S@M
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaki Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:18 pm

S@M wrote:This idea may be useful. Very Happy
Izaki
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:31 pm

Guys please.... it doesn't seem to me that you guys have even read the first line In this post. I want you guys to tell me if you are interesting in joining that group???
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:37 pm

Angel I Will Join The Group I Liked Your Suggestion Very Happy An Unique Idea Smile

Tell Me How To Join The Group I Will Be Happy To Join It Very Happy
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:41 pm

STRIKER_GOST wrote:Angel I Will Join The Group I Liked Your Suggestion :DAn Unique Idea Smile

Tell Me How To Join The Group I Will Be Happy To Join It Very Happy

It seems like someone finally was able to read and answer the questions.
The group will be decided later by harry and me, we will let you know if you get in.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:45 pm

It Will be my Pleasure To Join This Group Asap Let Me know Very Happy
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:26 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Don't forget to post your age as just a number in your reply, so I know if you've read this, if you fail to post your age, I will know that you haven't read everything.

Guys it seems that no one of you have read the whole text. That disappoints me a lot. We are trying to come up with some great ideas for the community and we need your support there.
Just write "Good idea Angel I love you promote me to a higher admin level" and not reading the whole text is bullshit.
So I please want a honest answer on that where you give every information asked for in the text and answer ALL the question Angel posted.
Thanks.
Harry
Harry
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:12 pm

My Age is 15
I Like This Idea And I Am Ready To help The Community In Making Group As You WAnted Angel Smile

I WIll Be Really Happy To Join The Group Smile

This WIll Be Great if You Give A Name To The Group As Helpers Or Advisors Very Happy
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:18 pm

Thank you Striker, we will talk about it. Kepp it up!

Harry
Harry
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by S@M Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:29 pm

Hey guys, you're getting me wrong. I've read the whole text Shocked 
I'm busy nowadays with my studies. So I won't join that group.
S@M
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:37 pm

S@M wrote:Hey guys, you're getting me wrong. I've read the whole text Shocked 
I'm busy nowadays with my studies. So I won't join that group.  

I know you're busy and I wasn't excepting you to join the group, I just wanted an answer. Btw why do you have studies during the summer vacation?
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:14 pm

Ok Sam we know you are very busy. Real life is always more imprtant that VCMP Razz

Good luck with your studies and I hope to see you around soon again.

Harry
Harry
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] The new voting system [All admins must read it and reply] Empty Re: The new voting system [All admins must read it and reply]

Post by DarkSpade Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 am

Sorry forget What a Face 
I thought I could not join the group, Cause my holiday time is almost over
I will be busy when school time comes
Sorry No 
DarkSpade
DarkSpade
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaki Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:08 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Guys please.... it doesn't seem to me that you guys have even read the first line In this post. I want you guys to tell me if you are interesting in joining that group???

...I read all of that but didn't understood. Razz

Izaki
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:24 am

Izaki wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Guys please.... it doesn't seem to me that you guys have even read the first line In this post. I want you guys to tell me if you are interesting in joining that group???

...I read all of that but didn't understood. Razz

Izaki if you don't understand, you have to say so. You can't just quote someone that this suggestion is good if you didn't understand. But anyways what didn't you understand, everything or just the group part?

I asked if any admin wanted to join the group that provided information on players that applies, so that other admins that doesn't know the player can make a fair vote.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:26 am

DarkSpade wrote:Sorry forget What a Face 
I thought I could not join the group, Cause my holiday time is almost over
I will be busy when school time comes
Sorry No 

Np shadow, you don't have to join the group. If no one joins it will just be me and harry in the group, which will work too. But it seems more fair to ask other admins if they wanna be part of this group too.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:57 am

Hey Angel That's Not Fair I Also Want To Join The Group Sad Only Admins Can Join The Group That's Not Fair Sad

SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by S@M Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:57 am

lol I don't have summer vacation. Sad 
S@M
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaki Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:11 am

That's why I actually want irc for the server because I spend more time in irc than in servers. Very Happy
Izaki
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] The new voting system [All admins must read it and reply] Empty Re: Izaki

Post by DarkSpade Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:24 pm

Izaki wrote:That's why I actually want irc for the server because I spend more time in irc than in servers. Very Happy
Yeah, I think IRC is good for some ADMIN (Include me Rolling Eyes )
DarkSpade
DarkSpade
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:21 am

Nowhere in the text is said that only admins are allowed to be in this group. For
sure, members who are not admins are allowed to be in this group. Just tell us
and we will discuss it as we discuss about everyone who want to join this group.

Harry
Harry
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:32 am

sam: Why don't you have a summer vacation in july?

Izaki and shadow: Irc has been suggested and I will look into it.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] The new voting system [All admins must read it and reply] Empty Svens answer

Post by Emma Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:59 am

Number: 8

1. I read all the text and understand.

2. me think that, it is good.

3. No I dont want to be in the group

Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Andriusas91 Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:05 pm

i am at my grandmothers place i will read after i get back
VK.Andriusas91
VK.Andriusas91
Epic Member
Epic Member

Announcer
Informant
Location : The universe,Milky way galaxy,solar system,Earth,Europe...etc

http://andriusforums.forumotion.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by S@M Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:19 pm

I don't have summer vacation in my school Sad I don't know why
S@M
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:25 pm

S@M wrote:I don't have summer vacation in my school :(I don't know why

That's strange actually, Don't you guys get any weeks off at all from school?
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:27 pm

VK.Andriusas91 wrote:i am at my grandmothers place i will read after i get back

I think you've said this to me, but I can not find the pm or any LOA.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Andriusas91 Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:49 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
VK.Andriusas91 wrote:i am at my grandmothers place i will read after i get back

I think you've said this to me, but I can not find the pm or any LOA.
i thought i am gona stay just for like 2 days so i didn't thought i will stay whole week so i didn't do loa to be honest i still don't know when i will get back maybe today maybe tommorow maybe after week so i can't make loa
VK.Andriusas91
VK.Andriusas91
Epic Member
Epic Member

Announcer
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:27 am

Yes, it would be nice to have this system. I'll be in the group as soon as it's opened.
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Andriusas91 Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:06 am

i am not yet back but since bible is working i read the text and
the group supose to be forum group right? then yes
also yeah i like it,but what if some admins hate the applier and will say no altrough he's good and some loves him and will say yes altrough he's bad
also im 14,5 u mad bra?
VK.Andriusas91
VK.Andriusas91
Epic Member
Epic Member

Announcer
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:29 am

VK.Andriusas91 wrote:i am not yet back but since bible is working i read the text and
also yeah i like it,but what if some admins hate the applier and will say no altrough he's good and some loves him and will say yes altrough he's bad
also im 14,5 u mad bra?

You say: "since bible is working i read the text" who is bible?

I know that you aren't back yet.

I've explained that the information is for each admin to make a conclusion from. If someone hates an applicant they will look on the information most likely as bad. There are going to be different ways to look at the information.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Andriusas91 Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:05 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
VK.Andriusas91 wrote:i am not yet back but since bible is working i read the text and
also im 14,5 u mad bra?

You say: "since bible is working i read the text" who is bible?

I know that you aren't back yet.

I've explained that the information is for each admin to make a conclusion from. If someone hates an applicant they will look on the information most likely as bad. There are going to be different ways to look at the information.
sorry for fail i ment libary Smile
VK.Andriusas91
VK.Andriusas91
Epic Member
Epic Member

Announcer
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:15 pm

If there are admins that vote "No" just because they hate the applicant it is not a representative result.
Actually, the votes are not the most important thing for the result of the application. The most important thing is what Angel and myself think about the applicant. The votes are there to give us a feedback what the admins think about the applicant and his attitude.
But also, if all admins vote "No" and Angel and myself think the applicant is good to be accepted we can accept him although everyone voted "No".
Harry
Harry
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:37 pm

+1
Razor
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:13 pm

razor wrote:+1

Are you sure you've read it. There are some questions every admin needs to answer and a small text some where in the post that says: If you've read this type your age Razz.

YOu don't need to read it, but when I add this system you can't complain (unless it actually don't work out).
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down