VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Server Patch 5.8.2 I_vote_lcapServer Patch 5.8.2 I_voting_barServer Patch 5.8.2 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Server Patch 5.8.2 I_vote_lcapServer Patch 5.8.2 I_voting_barServer Patch 5.8.2 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Server Patch 5.8.2

+2
D4rKR420R
VK.Angel.OfDeath
6 posters

Go down

Server Patch 5.8.2 Empty Server Patch 5.8.2

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:19 pm

Notes: Hello nerds it's been a while, sorry for the lack of patches. I have been fairly busy and hardly had the time to script for the past few months. I am working on a few projects here and there, some big others small, but have been struggling to find time for it. I don't think it's a patch that will excite everyone, but it's a necessary update for me to continue working.

PATCH 5.8.2

General

- Added a system that creates NPCs that can randomly walk across the map, there are over 6000 positions generated from the single-player version of the game that peds can walk. This system is far from finished and we might not even use it at VKs but will add it to test things out. Peds will not be on by default, only when I'm testing. Ultimately I did this for fun since no one else had done it. Note: The peds are made by objects
- Added /editconv which is a GUI version of making conversations it should make it 10 times easier to create conversations in properties. This also marks my first major GUI release for VKs.

- Added /ttt or tic tac toe, created by Sparrow. It uses 3D labels and is completely made by Sparrow without me having to do any scripting (outside of making the command).

- Accidently added bod 2 to the server in November and removed it again this patch. Glad no one noticed.

Property System

- Added /addlabelcolorpickup to change the color of your labels
- Added /addlabelpospickup & /addlabelpospickup2 with variable support for changing a labels position with a pickup.
- Added /addlabelrotationpickup & /addlabelrotationpickup2 with variable support for changing a labels rotation with a pickup.
- Added /changelabelpos & /changelabelpos2 to change the position of your label to specific values instead of having to use the editor.
- Added /changelabelrotation & /changelabelrotation2 to change the rotation of your label to specific values instead of having to use the editor.
- Updated the editor messages of labels to display the position and rotation it's currently on (when saving).

- Added /addvehrespawnpickup for respawning your vehicle in your property.

- Added /copypickupcondition for copying another pickups condition into another one. This isn't the optimal thing to do it's better to merge your pickups into an /addtriggerpickup2 and then make a condition on that one, but wanted to add this as an option for people.
- Made it so /copypickup copies everything about a pickup now making it easier for people to build.
- Added /copypickup2 which basically is the old /copypickup command

- Made the variable system understand if a player accidentally makes a space when creating a variable pickup for numbers.
- /mypropcommands now works without editing mode.

Property Variables

- Updated the variable system adding support for label variables:

Label_<Label Index>_Alpha: Displays the alpha of the label.
Label_<Label Index>_Index: Displays the index of the label.
Label_<Label Index>_Text: Displays the text of the label.
Label_<Label Index>_Color: Displays the color of the label in hex format.
Label_<Label Index>_Pos_<x, y, z>: Displays the position of label in x, y or z coordinate.
Label_<Label Index>_Rotation_<x, y, z>: Displays the rotation of label in x, y or z coordinate.
Label_<Label Index>_Size_<x, y, z>: Displays the size of label in x, y or z.
Label@/<Label Index / Variable Name>/<Pickup Variable Name>: This function allows you to execute the variables starting with Label_<Pickup Index> with a variable for your label index!. Example: Label@var_label/Alpha displays the alpha of the label with index var_label that you define with /addvariablepickup. The function shows in /debugmode!

- Added a new pickup variable:

pickup_condition_status: It will show if the pickup condition was last false or true, useful for re-using pickup conditions.

Last edited by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Server Patch 5.8.2 Empty Re: Server Patch 5.8.2

Post by D4rKR420R Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:37 pm

Good stuff, Angel! 👍
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:06 am

woa its really nice to see that you still updating and adding more stuff to custom property edit, at this point im very outdate and dont understand much about these new things but i would like to see a custom property that take advantage of these things, im going to connect one of this days and check the new things you have been added, awesome work!
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by MK14 Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:24 pm

Idk about anything else but that npc system is GREAT!!!
MK14
MK14
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:39 pm

D4rKR420R wrote:Good stuff, Angel! 👍

Thanks nerd

=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:woa its really nice to see that you still updating and adding more stuff to custom property edit, at this point im very outdate and dont understand much about these new things but i would like to see a custom property that take advantage of these things, im going to connect one of this days and check the new things you have been added, awesome work!

Well yeah, I keep adding things I feel are missing. You don't need to know about everything. If you need a specific pickup I want people to have the option to use it. There are 2-4 different ways to do most things and it's up to the person to decide how they wanna do it. The pickups I added this time are related to the 3D labels so you got more options with them. For example, you could in theory make GUI that moves with the player (but it will, of course, lag a bit behind) or simply expand the usage of the GUI. Mikimon built sorta a football grass field by using 3D labels, these features will also make it a bit easier to do such things.

Hard to explain what it can be used for, it's up to the property editors like always they are tools that are available. Most people don't use all of the features. I had a few ideas like I just described, but the rest is up to the builders.

If you wanna pick up and start learning about it, the commands are a lot more sorted now. if you want something related to vehicles you type /vehiclecmdsor /vehpickups for all of the pickups you can use. But like always if you are unsure how to do something just send me a message and I will help you find the commands you need. /propcmds will reveal all commands for properties.

Thanks for the comment!

MK14 wrote:Idk about anything else but that npc system is GREAT!!!

Thanks. The NPC system is not added I will test it and see how it performs. From the first tests, it seems alright. The rest is mostly related to the 3D labels in properties, giving people more tools to work with if they have any label ideas.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by MK14 Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:31 pm

Dude label sucks add the npc system its like the coolest thing i can make alot of stuff using that like a story mission based minigame much like the things we do in vc like steal cars and stuff and i would like you to add 2 systems 1. If a npc is killed there should be a cmd that must spawn a vehicle at the same spot the npc died for example i kill a car npc a car(any car) should spawn at that same spot
2. When you do make that npc thing can you add a detailed mag pickup ir something about the models and indexes of all the npcs and where are all the pickups etc.
MK14
MK14
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:29 pm

MK14 wrote:Dude label sucks add the npc system its like the coolest thing i can make alot of stuff using that like a story mission based minigame much like the things we do in vc like steal cars and stuff and i would like you to add 2 systems 1. If a npc is killed there should be a cmd that must spawn a vehicle at the same spot the npc died for example i kill a car npc a car(any car) should spawn at that same spot
2. When you do make that npc thing can you add a detailed mag pickup ir something about the models and indexes of all the npcs and where are all the pickups etc.

I should have made the notes more clear. I updated it now. By NPCs I don't mean exactly like the single-player NPCs. I mean like the NPCs you are used to in VKs. What I added was the ability to spawn VKs NPCs that will randomly walk around the map in the same paths as the singleplayer NPCs.

I am not sure I will do anything with it in world 1 since they might annoy players.

1. A car should spawn at a spot where you kill an NPC, what benefit would that give?

2. I don't fully understand your second question

Regarding labels: If you don't want to use them that's fine I just add support for everything and people are free to use them. There are lots of cool things people can build from labels so I wanna make sure the server supports all of that.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by MK14 Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:35 pm

By the car should spawn at the spot where you kill the npc well like for example i go into a prop and there is no vehicle nearby and i need a car since we cant steal cars from npcs so i think killing a npc and spawning a car at the same spot is very good by doing this we can actually do make a little bit kind of server in a prop.
MK14
MK14
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by MK14 Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:39 pm

You will add this npc thing in /addpropscript right?
And if you will use property pickups while making this which you obv will do, by my second question i meant that can you add a detailed brief message about where are the pickups and all of the npc ids with their model i know this alot but its up to you.
MK14
MK14
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:04 am

MK14 wrote:By the car should spawn at the spot where you kill the npc well like for example i go into a prop and there is no vehicle nearby and i need a car since we cant steal cars from npcs so i think killing a npc and spawning a car at the same spot is very good by doing this we can actually do make a little bit kind of server in a prop.

I am afraid I don't get why you want to do this. Makes no sense to me. But it's very possible

/addvehmovepickup2 <Vehicle Index> $player_npcshot_pos_x$ $player_npcshot_pos_y$ $player_npcshot_pos_z$ 0

Then you use /setnpcpickup <NPC Index> 6 <Pickup Index>

This will make the car you enter appear when the NPC is killed. I didn't test this, but it should work.

MK14 wrote:You will add this npc thing in /addpropscript right?
And if you will use property pickups while making this which you obv will do, by my second question i meant that can you add a detailed brief message about where are the pickups and all of the npc ids with their model i know this alot but its up to you.

No there are no plans for what I should do with it. If you are talking about your suggestion: I will not make a propscript when it's just 2 pickups and no one else will use it.

If you're talking about the NPC thing I added. It won't require pickups it's a different system.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by ĤēʟʟƧأиĞ Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:32 am

Hi to all i remember view forum i don't have time game vks
I job much in supermarkert and time my wife i dont game ihave xbox series x smart tv 58 inch in 2021 i view 1 hour or 3 hour Netflix Disney hbo and start smart tv i dont have time buy notebook good or mac my life is hard and expire my vacation March i haved 28 day February
And good job in parch and forum
Good day all
ĤēʟʟƧأиĞ
ĤēʟʟƧأиĞ
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shafin Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:01 am

Nice update
Shafin
Shafin
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:06 am

ĤēʟʟƧأиĞ wrote:Hi to all i remember view forum i don't have time game vks
I job much in supermarkert and time my wife i dont game ihave xbox series x smart tv 58 inch in 2021 i view 1 hour or 3 hour Netflix Disney hbo and start smart tv i dont have time buy notebook good or mac my life is hard and expire my vacation March i haved 28 day February
And good job in parch and forum
Good day all

Hi nerd. Nice to see you again. Sorry, you don't have time to game. I hope you enjoyed your vacation. Thanks.

Shafin wrote:Nice update
Thanks nerd.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down