VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by CYBORG Yesterday at 12:17 pm

» Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Server Patch 4.2 I_vote_lcapServer Patch 4.2 I_voting_barServer Patch 4.2 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6453)
Server Patch 4.2 I_vote_lcapServer Patch 4.2 I_voting_barServer Patch 4.2 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1941 registered users
The newest registered user is WARLOCK

Our users have posted a total of 217817 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this week
CYBORG

Server Patch 4.2

+18
Frozen
MAZE
Sha|R|abI^
Shiragami_Youko
ĤēʟʟƧأиĞ
Luckshya
DasHinG^
VerC_Etti
Halo
Sindhist
Killer frost^
D4rKR420R
EK.CrystalBlue
Pavonis
ZeroN
QaisAla
Dwayne
VK.Angel.OfDeath
22 posters

Go down

Server Patch 4.2 Empty Server Patch 4.2

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:03 pm

Note: Thanks for the patience. There are a few system that I have had the need to implement in order to continue to script interesting stuff, unfortunately those system have taken a long time and I usually give up on them to provide you with other contents instead. But this time I actually managed to finish the base version of the conversation script. Most people will probably not find many uses for it, but I will. This system will allow me to script conversations faster. The main goal is that eventually I will be able to script minigames inside properties to decrease the amount of scripting time, which will allow for better minigames. This system makes it possible and I will continue to add more trigger and action id's to it just like I did with pickup's.

To anyone who reported any bugs or suggested anything that I missed, don't worry I will get to it eventually probably as a 4.2.1 patch. Next thing I want to do is either the character level thing or the sunshine auto thing, but I am going to put that on hold until I have went through the suggestion and bug report section to make sure there isn't anything I have missed.

Patch 4.2

General

New things
- A conversation system have been added to the NPCs of properties. See the conversation section for more details.
- The hitman skin has been replaced with a better model.
- Added 3 new custom skins: Homer, Ninja and Donald (the other donald that is not a duck) to the zone.
- Added two new custom bikes and one custom car to the zone.
- Made preparations for more skins and vehicles that are going to be added in 2-4 weeks after this patch.
- Added a script that will allow me, Rainbow or Flake to change the world 1 vehicles (for example move a few vehicles that are poorly placed)
- Added a new reward for getting 5-10 headshots in a row without dying.
- Added a new reward for getting a certain amount of katana kills.
- Added a command for displaying how many objects/pickups/npcs you have in your property (when you're in it)
- Added a new holiday event that you guys will see in a few months. It's nothing special just a fun thing like all the other events (no rewards in it).
- Added a /prop command to display which property you're in.

Improvements
- The parachute weapon as well as other cool weapons can be added with /addweppickup once the owner of the property have unlocked it.
- You can now decide what health and armor you want for your health and armor pickup in your property.
- Team ID 256 for NPCs will now make them not attack anyone, this is kinda like an object or a moving object (at least for now), but it doesn't waste any actual objects or pickups in your property.
- Made improvements to /transferstats so it's impossible for an important account to get deleted due to errors from either the head admin or from the player himself.
- The message that the menu has moved from team black to team white, has now been removed since enough time has passed.
- Lowered the requirements for the katana rewards, after seeing that the top 10 list for katana isn't that high.
- Made some changes to the management team account so it can join without notifying any players.
- You can now write /specmode instead of /spectatingmode for disabling the spectate.
- Changed the custom property pickup display information a little.
- sellprop now doesn't give the cash to an admin if they sell it.
- You can also set the ammo in /setweppickup now.

Bug fixes
- The treasure 9 pickup is located slightly higher above the ground so you can actually enter it like normal.
- The issue of people spawning as the wrong skin when selecting team white might have been fixed. I added a 15 second limit on using the menu after you die, thus you can't select a new skin by mistake.
- The hint command for 25 min to 30 minutes, is now fixed. There was just a bug with it displaying nothing between 25 and 30 minutes.
- The bug with not recieving object and pickup upgrades from rewards in /rewards, have been fixed.
- Parachute bug with the parachutes not disappearing is fixed (this fix was already released as an extra patch to 4.1)
- Transferstats bug with not transferring properties fixed (this fix was already released as an extra patch to 4.1)
- Made a few improvements to the acduel command, due to a bugs reported to me recently, but I was not able to fix them all.
- fixed a small text error with it saying in /setpropvehmodel and /buypropveh that valid IDs are up to 6410 when its up to 6417
- Fixed a bug with addnpccheckpoint and removecheckpoint crashing if you use the wrong syntax.

Conversations
You can now create up to 50 conversations in your property. Each conversation has a trigger ID (how the conversation starts) and an action ID (something that happens apart from text being sent). In addition to that you can define how long the message is between conversations.

Right now there are three trigger IDs:
1 = trigger on start of property.
2 = trigger when NPC detects someone.
3 = Trigger when NPC attacks someone.

Right now only one action exists:
1 = Start a new conversation afterwards.

More actions and triggers are coming, expect them to be like pickup commands. There will be actions and triggers for everything eventually, but this is a good start.

Apart from that, each conversation supports up to 5 NPCs and this system will actually make use of the name you decide for your NPC when dialogues are sent. All information can be displayed with /conversationinfo.

Check the commands for more details.

Commands

/prop: displays which property you're in

/createconversation: Creates a conversation, that you can view the details of with /conversationinfp.", player, 0, 0, 0);

/removeconversation: Removes a conversation.", player, 0, 0, 0);

/setconversationnpc: Adds a NPC to your conversation. You can add up to 5 NPC's in a total of 5 slots. The slot you add it to will be used later to do stuff.", player, 0, 0, 0);

/setconversationdialogue: Creates a dialogue message. Up to 9 messages per conversation is allowed, if you want more just check action ids. A dialogue can only be created once you have an NPC on the slot.", player, 0, 0, 0);

/setconversationtime: Sets the time in second for a dialogue to start (after the other one). If it's the first conversation it is defined as the time until the conversation starts.", player, 0, 0, 0);

/setconversationtrigger: Sets a trigger value for your conversation of when it starts. Multiple ways are added all the time be sure to type the command with no inputs to get the list of trigger ID's. Some examples include starting the conversation when you enter the server or when a NPC detects someone.", player, 0, 0, 0);

/setconversationaction: Is similar to trigger values, but are more defined as something that happens after the conversation or at middle of the conversation, for example it can be used to start a new conversation at the end. Check the command to find out more information.", player, 0, 0, 0);

/conversationinfo: Displays all information about a conversation.", player, 0, 0, 0);

World 1 vehicle fixes
- The bus with ID 172 no longer costs 100 m, it's the same price now.
- The boat at the dock that was stuck, is now fixed.
- The car at sunshine that spawned on top of flowers have now been placed better.
- At the second mall (not the north point mall) fixed the placement of two vehicles, sabre and that other yellow one.

Last edited by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:14 pm; edited 3 times in total

Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Server Patch 4.2 Empty Re: Server Patch 4.2

Post by Dwayne Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:08 pm

Nice, Vks For Life. Angel Best!
Dwayne
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:23 pm

Great update! Smile

Edit: are you sure that you replace hitman skin?

Last edited by QaisAla on Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No fockin hitman skin pls)
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroN Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:26 pm

Great!
ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:29 pm

Making some updates to the world 1 vehicles right now. Adding stuff to the notes as I fix them in-game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:38 pm

-'' The hitman skin has been replaced with a better model. ''
Cancer is no longger be a Cancer =). lUv you ANgel
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:12 pm

Angel. Is the parachute ID is 120?
If it yes, then errors, i can't add the parachute to custom prop ( I unlocked the 150tokens door )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:14 pm

Mr.Alone wrote:-'' The hitman skin has been replaced with a better model. ''
Cancer is no longger be a Cancer =). lUv you ANgel

Hmm I probably forgot to replace it btw.

Mr.Alone wrote:Angel. Is the parachute ID is 120?
If it yes, then errors, i can't add the parachute to custom prop ( I unlocked the 150tokens door )

Yes it is. Will investigate it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:25 pm

You didn't add my suggestion? Sad BTW, good job. :c
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:28 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
/createconversation: Creates a conversation, that you can view the details of with /conversationinfp.", player, 0, 0, 0);

/setconversationnpc: Adds a NPC to your conversation. You can add up to 5 NPC's in a total of 5 slots. The slot you add it to will be used later to do stuff.", player, 0, 0, 0);

/setconversationdialogue: Creates a dialogue message. Up to 9 messages per conversation is allowed, if you want more just check action ids. A dialogue can only be created once you have an NPC on the slot.", player, 0, 0, 0);

/setconversationtime: Sets the time in second for a dialogue to start (after the other one). If it's the first conversation it is defined as the time until the conversation starts.", player, 0, 0, 0);

/setconversationtrigger: Sets a trigger value for your conversation of when it starts. Multiple ways are added all the time be sure to type the command with no inputs to get the list of trigger ID's. Some examples include starting the conversation when you enter the server or when a NPC detects someone.", player, 0, 0, 0);

/setconversationaction: Is similar to trigger values, but are more defined as something that happens after the conversation or at middle of the conversation, for example it can be used to start a new conversation at the end. Check the command to find out more information.", player, 0, 0, 0);

/conversationinfo: Displays all information about a conversation.", player, 0, 0, 0);
You deserve a cookie for your copy-paste skills :c
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:42 pm

EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

How did you notice lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:46 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

How did you notice lol.
Since I was reading it :<
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:54 pm

iNs.Force wrote:Great!

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "DarkRaZoR VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I highly recommend it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:54 pm

EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

How did you notice lol.

You mean it's copy pasted from the description ingame?

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:01 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
- You can now decide what health and armor you want for your health and armor pickup in your property.

What about weapon ammunition?

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "DarkRaZoR VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I highly recommend it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:06 pm

Gg
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindhist Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:07 pm

\"VK.Angel.OfDeath- wrote: Added a new holiday event that you guys will see in a few months. It's nothing special just a fun thing like all the other events (no rewards in it).
I am sure Angel is talking about Halloween because I saw Halloween Pumpkin in your Server's Sprites Folder and I am sure that Will be a Halloween Event
Sindhist
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:10 pm

DedSec wrote:
\"VK.Angel.OfDeath- wrote: Added a new holiday event that you guys will see in a few months. It's nothing special just a fun thing like all the other events (no rewards in it).
I am sure Angel is talking about Halloween because I saw Halloween Pumpkin in your Server's Sprites Folder and I am sure that Will be a Halloween Event

Nah, he had them stored before. He's talking about Easter, scrub.

D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:14 pm

KuRuMi^ wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

What about weapon ammunition?

Yeah I did as well, forgot to mention it in the patch update. Check in-game it should be there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:35 pm

Good Job !
Halo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:36 pm

Oh i forget, have you fixed the bug of Reward? I will tell you in PM which I had PM-ed before
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:43 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

How did you notice lol.

You mean it's copy pasted from the description ingame?
Na, from the code thereof.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VerC_Etti Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:48 pm

Slide shouldn't also be allowed. You should fix it imo if it is not fixed.
VerC_Etti
VerC_Etti

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:48 pm

What command determines the statistics of the prop such as objects, pickups, etc?

D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:56 pm

KuRuMi^ wrote:What command determines the statistics of the prop such as objects, pickups, etc?

Oh /propstats I think or something like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by DasHinG^ Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:14 pm

Great job.
Pavonis wrote:You didn't add my suggestion? Sad BTW, good job. :c
Because it is useless.
DasHinG^
DasHinG^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckshya Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:18 pm

EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

He meant this:
Luckshya
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:09 pm

Luckshya wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

He meant this:

Oh darn xD, caught!

Back to top Go down

Post by ĤēʟʟƧأиĞ Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:43 pm

Good Job Cool
ĤēʟʟƧأиĞ
ĤēʟʟƧأиĞ
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:44 am

DasHinG^ wrote:Great job.
Because it is useless.
Kid, cos u don't know English, you might didn't understand what angel said on that topic. I didn't even needed votes on that just instant accepted. You gotta learn English bruh.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:22 am

Because it is useless.
It has been accepted ( noted ) by Angel

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiragami_Youko Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:11 am

Nais :3
Shiragami_Youko
Shiragami_Youko
Epic Member
Epic Member

http://sds-clan.forumotion.asia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sha|R|abI^ Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:26 am

GJ
Sha|R|abI^
Sha|R|abI^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by MAZE Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:58 am

Nice....
MAZE
MAZE
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:03 am

Good job Smile
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by DasHinG^ Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:23 am

Pavonis wrote:
Because it is useless.
Kid, cos u don't know English,  you might didn't understand what angel said on that topic. I didn't even needed votes on that just instant accepted. You gotta learn English bruh.
I don't have time to read your retard suggestion, and I m sure your suggestion was useless.
DasHinG^
DasHinG^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:53 am

Bump in case someone missed this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:57 am

DasHinG^ wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
Because it is useless.
Kid, cos u don't know English,  you might didn't understand what angel said on that topic. I didn't even needed votes on that just instant accepted. You gotta learn English bruh.
I don't have time to read your retard suggestion, and I m sure your suggestion was useless.
Meh, you shouldn't play here then cos my suggestions getting accepted. I've think a lot more to suggest. You leave please. Razz
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:21 pm

You better up slots prop to 100 or i will add more 1k kill in your Death Stat Surprised
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KG.bryan^ Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:04 pm

good luck angel with the patch 4.2
KG.bryan^
KG.bryan^

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:21 pm

BlacK.PanTheR wrote:Good job Smile
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:18 am

- Added a command for displaying how many objects/pickups/npcs you have in your property (when you're in it) wrote:
It command is /propstats ( for people who doesn't know )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_King Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:58 am

Good job.
Killer_King
Killer_King
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content