VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by CYBORG Today at 12:17 pm

» Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Server rules [Updated 02-24-2021] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapServer rules [Updated 02-24-2021] - Page 3 I_voting_barServer rules [Updated 02-24-2021] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6453)
Server rules [Updated 02-24-2021] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapServer rules [Updated 02-24-2021] - Page 3 I_voting_barServer rules [Updated 02-24-2021] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1941 registered users
The newest registered user is WARLOCK

Our users have posted a total of 217817 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this week
CYBORG

Server rules [Updated 02-24-2021]

+14
ЧК.
Emma
BlackOps_Killer
Chuck Norris
VK.Luca
Izaki
EK.CrystalBlue
VK.Angel.OfDeath
SuFyastiC
Harry
Razor
VK.Andriusas91
=VK=Sardar.Khan
[Y.A.B]
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Server rules [Updated 02-24-2021] - Page 3 Empty Re: Server rules [Updated 02-24-2021]

Post by ЧК. Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:36 am

Spawnkilling rule has been updated considering the new system and the rule's punishments have been clarified.

Here is the new rule:

You are not allowed to kill a player after they spawn without them having a chance to escape (except by using commands) or within 5 seconds of when they spawn except if they teleport from their location or disable their spawn protection by shooting. If the spawned player is attacking other players after they spawn then their spawn protection should be automatically disabled through the new spawn protection system and if they are killed by another player, it won't count as spawnkilling. The server has spawn protection and so the player cannot be damaged in the first 5 seconds of spawn if they don't attack, and therefore spawnkilling can only be done using helicannon, heli blade, drive by, or chainsaw due to a VCMP bug. If you break this rule multiple times, you will get warned on the first offense, perma-warned on the second offense, tempbanned on the third offense, and be permanently banned on any subsequent offenses.

Feel free to PM me for any help.

Rainbow Dash wrote:and that 4k copy cat has also been kicked.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Server rules [Updated 02-24-2021] - Page 3 Empty Re: Server rules [Updated 02-24-2021]

Post by ЧК. Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:18 pm

Insulting rule updated:

You're not allowed to insult other players frequently. Insulting someone includes calling players by offensive names and swearing at them. Players who join with an offensive name should be offerred a stats-transfer on the first offense and have their name banned on any subsequent offenses. It's also disallowed to promote or encourage suicide/self-harm to others such as, real-time depictions that might lead others to engage in similar behavior. Self-harm is defined as the intentional and direct injuring of the body, including self-mutilation and eating disorders. If a player is caught insulting another player /ignore is a recommended action. If the player is evading /ignore or insulting a lot of players frequently, a recommended punishment is verbal warn for first offense, mute for second offense, mute again for third offense, and tempban for subsequent offenses.

Account hacking rule updated:

If you login to someone's account without their permission, your own account will be temp-banned on the first offense. Any subsequent offenses will result in a perma-ban.

ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:52 pm

ЧК. wrote:Insulting rule updated:

You're not allowed to insult other players frequently. Insulting someone includes calling players by offensive names and swearing at them. Players who join with an offensive name should be offerred a stats-transfer on the first offense and have their name banned on any subsequent offenses. It's also disallowed to promote or encourage suicide/self-harm to others such as, real-time depictions that might lead others to engage in similar behavior. Self-harm is defined as the intentional and direct injuring of the body, including self-mutilation and eating disorders. If a player is caught insulting another player /ignore is a recommended action. If the player is evading /ignore or insulting a lot of players frequently, a recommended punishment is verbal warn for first offense, mute for second offense, mute again for third offense, and tempban for subsequent offenses.

If you login to someone's account without their permission, your own account will be temp-banned on the first offense. Any subsequent offenses will result in a perma-ban.

More updates:

Evidence Fabrication: Fabricating, editing, or tampering with evidence including chatlogs, screenshots, videos or other forms of evidence in any sort of reports is not allowed. People will be strictly punished for this, the punishment may be on forums and/or server depending on the situation and severity of the offense. Forum punishments include perma-warnings and forum bans while server punishments may be perma-warnings, temp ban, or permanent ban depending on the situation. The offender of this rulebreak is to be given the same punishment for the rulebreak they framed the victim for.

Scamming: You aren't allowed to scam people on purpose or make a business out of it. If you are caught scamming the money you stole will be returned to the victim, you can also get temp banned on the third offense and banned on any subsequent offenses.

ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:53 pm

ЧК. wrote:

More updates:

Evidence Fabrication: Fabricating, editing, or tampering with evidence including chatlogs, screenshots, videos or other forms of evidence in any sort of reports is not allowed. People will be strictly punished for this, the punishment may be on forums and/or server depending on the situation and severity of the offense. Forum punishments include perma-warnings and forum bans while server punishments may be perma-warnings, temp ban, or permanent ban depending on the situation. The offender of this rulebreak is to be given the same punishment for the rulebreak they framed the victim for.

Scamming: You aren't allowed to scam people on purpose or make a business out of it. If you are caught scamming the money you stole will be returned to the victim, you can also get temp banned on the third offense and banned on any subsequent offenses.

Another update:

All hacking incidents will lead to a punishment of a tempban for at least a month, it can be more considering the situation, but not lower in any scenario.

ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:41 am

Updated:
Insulting: You're not allowed to insult other players frequently. Insulting someone includes calling players by offensive names and swearing at them. Players who join with an offensive name should have their name banned on the first offense and get temp-banned on any subsequent offenses. It's also disallowed to promote or encourage suicide/self-harm to others such as, real-time depictions that might lead others to engage in similar behavior. Self-harm is defined as the intentional and direct injuring of the body, including self-mutilation and eating disorders. If a player is caught insulting another player /ignore is a recommended action. If the player is evading /ignore or insulting a lot of players frequently, a recommended punishment is verbal warn for first offense, mute for second offense, mute again for third offense, and tempban for subsequent offenses.
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:08 pm

New rule update:

Minigame Multi-Accounting: You're only limited to one account to play a minigame that doesn't involve going against players and rewards all participants if won. If you're caught using multiple accounts in the minigame, it will result a permanent warning to a minigame kick on subsequent offenses.

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "DarkRaZoR VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I highly recommend it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:06 pm

Update:

The server rule has been updated by simplifying and removing some outdated rules, requesting everyone to read the whole rules again and get acquainted with it.

Adeelkhawaja wrote:Signal rainbow said me if signal play another server then record video and send me check this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:21 am

Signal wrote:Update:

The server rule has been updated by simplifying and removing some outdated rules, requesting everyone to read the whole rules again and get acquainted with it.

Added Notes from previous rules as they were missed during the update process.

Notes:
- Punishments for all the above rules are to be issued for the account holder, the account from which the rule was broken.
- Punishments can depend on the severity of the rule broken, previous rule breaks and warnings the account is holding.

ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat May 09, 2020 1:22 pm

Not participating in minigames: Players who join minigames in events hosted by players or Marcus in order to get rewards or disrupt the minigame isn't allowed. Anyone who is caught doing it should be kicked from the minigame or the property using /minigamekick.

Added this rule so that admins are allowed to kick people who don't participate in /ctf or /td and just stay in the spawn screen. In the next patch I'll try to prevent this, but for now I'll allow admins to do this. So stop being lazy and compete in the team you're selected in. If you are in the losing team accept that and get your rewards for that, otherwise you'll be given nothing.

Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Mon May 18, 2020 8:10 pm

Update 19/05/2020

Command Abuse: Abusing commands to gain any sort of advantage in combats are not allowed, this includes usage of /propkick command in the world one prop and animation commands such as /cpr, /roll, /taunt, /F*ck, /cheer, /jump, /crawl, /sleep, /handsup, /beware, /sell, /idk, /phone, /wave, /wut, /speak, /lean, /watcha while you are engaged in fights, if you are caught breaking this rule, you will be warned on the first offense and temp-ban on the second offense.

Adeelkhawaja wrote:Signal rainbow said me if signal play another server then record video and send me check this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:33 pm

Update 18-06-2020

Insulting rule has been updated with few changes, requesting everyone to read the changes in rule and get used to it.

Insulting: You are not allowed to turn toxic or spread hate speech in chat (staff can take action if they feel like the chat is turning to be toxic that will disturb other players). Abusing/insulting anyone's family or joining with offensive nicknames are also not allowed. It is recommended to use /ignore command if someone is insulting you and freedom of speech is not the same as hate speech, punishment for evading /ignore is same as the punishment for mute evading. Anyone that is being toxic in the chat and annoying will be muted.

Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:16 am

Updated insulting rule by adding the following clause:

Anyone using an offensive nick will be warned.

ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:10 pm

Update 27-07-2020

A new rule has been implemented as one of our staff members addressed this alternative way of evading.

Use of Property Commands During Combat: You're not allowed to take advantage of property commands (such as making yourself immune, using property keys to fly, etc.) during combat. It's recommended that you disable your immunity or prop edit mode when someone joins your custom property or simply lock it. An exception to this rule is for event purposes. A violation of this rule will result the same punishment as the command abuse rule.

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "DarkRaZoR VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I highly recommend it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:09 pm

Update:

"Warnings will be added to account via permawarn and once an individual reaches 4 warnings then they'll be temp banned for duration depending on the severity of the offenses."

This was already implemented, but it is added again for clarification.

ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:56 am

Minigame/Jobs Multi-Accounting: You can't use multiple accounts to help yourself win rewards in minigames or to use multiple accounts to gain more daily money in jobs, it will result in a permanent warning to a minigame kick, you losing more cash than you gained or a temp-ban on subsequent offenses.

Updated this rule that normally just applies to using multiple accounts to win minigames to include players who use multiple accounts to do a job and then send it to their main account. I do believe it was already covered in the script abuse rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3