VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Updated] Server Patch 5.3 I_vote_lcap[Updated] Server Patch 5.3 I_voting_bar[Updated] Server Patch 5.3 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Updated] Server Patch 5.3 I_vote_lcap[Updated] Server Patch 5.3 I_voting_bar[Updated] Server Patch 5.3 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Updated] Server Patch 5.3

+10
3more
MeLoDy^
GEYXD
S.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
UmaR
Nicolas5890
SparkeR
Pavonis
VK.Angel.OfDeath
14 posters

Go down

[Updated] Server Patch 5.3 Empty [Updated] Server Patch 5.3

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun May 17, 2020 1:07 pm

Note: The patch is here. I am glad to announce that Bod 2.... is not in this patch. Enjoy. Took a month to script. Fixed a lot of bugs.

PATCH 5.3

Minigame & Job System

- Added /killbill created by whome that contains 20 levels. You can complete 2 levels per day. You get 5 VK tokens for completing 2 jobs, as well as two rewards for reaching level 10 and 20. Checkout /fanrewards.
- Added /pubg minigame created by Don_Bradman and Alone.
- Added /arena now as a minigame with a scoreboard. You can still join the property like normal through /arenadm.

- Yet again checked so the map markers for /cop final mission works and even made the hints even more clear so that people know exactly where to go.

- You can no longer get fim92 in bod by /wep or by joining with it.
- Grenades, Molotovs, smoke grenades, fim92 and the rocket launcher is disallowed now in /iov.
- /lms and /gungame no longer gives you cash for winning since some users pointed out it's easy to exploit cash that way, but I don't think anyone actually has done that.
- Due to feedback I received from my last event /lms now has a 5 second countdown before starting and displays how many players are left.

Property System

- Added /changepickupkey to bind a specific key to a pickup. The amount of keys you can bind however is limited to a few options that VKs have bound already, most of them property related, which means that if you're in /propedit you will not trigger anything.
- Added /changepickupcommand to define a command for your property. Commands are triggered using /p <command> since I do not want the property owners to overwrite my commands. You can create a message pickup in your property that displays your /p cmds for example.

- Added /changepickupstate to define between three settings: You can only trigger a pickup on foot, you can only trigger it in a vehicle or you can trigger it in both (like usual)
- Added /changepickupvehicle to define a specific vehicle index for entering the pickup. This overwrites /changepickupstate.

- Added /lockprop2 for locking the property for a specific level from 1 to 4.

- Added /addobject2 that lets you immediately specify the model and coordinate in the command. The only real use I see of this command is if you have built stuff in your own server you can easily add it VKs by just copy-pasting the model and coordinate.
- /changeobjectpos, /changeobjectpos2, /changeobjectpos3 have all either been updated or added. I don't remember but one of them are new at least.
- /changeobjectrotation, /changeobjectrotation2-3 have been added to change an objects rotation without using the key. The purpose of adding these is to give players more alternatives and also allow them to define exactly the position and rotation they want.
- Added /addobjectmovebypickup that works similar to /addobjectrotationbypickup and lets you specify how much an object moves by everytime you trigger it.

- Trigger pickups now have a limit of 100 pickups due to /setpickupfake removing the limit. Plus /addtriggerpickup2 can only support about 100 pickups before your message becomes too big and most people are using that one.
- Added /addautotriggerpickup2 that basically let's you define multiple autotriggers after each other in one command. Useful when making conversations and you want a pickup to trigger at 4 seconds, 8 seconds or whatever. For advanced users only.
- /addautotriggerpickup and /autotriggerpickup now has a larger offset of 14400 (4 hours).
- /addautotriggerpickup and /autotriggerpickup now has a larger time interval of 14400 (4 hours)
- Made /addtriggerpickup2 more clear.
- Updated the /autotriggerguide.

- addlockpickup, addunlockpickup, lockpickup, unlockpickup and /addautotriggerpickup max index changed to 10000 from 400 now that /setpickupfake exist.

- /Convinfo has been made more clear for people working with the conversation system in properties
- Conversation amount is now /propstats
- The conversation limit of properties have been increased from 50 to 100 using /createconversation or /addconv or whatever the command is.

- /propkick now allows you to kick someone in the same level as you, unless it's the owner and it also allows you to kick admins now.
- Noticed that VC-MP has an option for random car colors. So I added /setpropvehcolor -1 as an option to select that. Unfortunately, the color only resets when rejoining the property, but I decided to include it anyway.
- /addhppickup now talks about /Addhppickup2
- /objectalpha now has a message.

The Zone & Rewards

- You can now purchase the 300 % damage boost and 96 % and 97 % damage reduction at the zone, but it will be expensive. It's not expected you have enough dummycoins and VK tokens to unlock them yet but if you want to collect them prior to /bod 2 go ahead. There are more upgrades coming as well in the future.
- Free objects designed by qais for roads and bridges have been added by Qais. The models are: 6083 to 6086. All objects can be found in /objlist.
- /bridgetroll is now 20 seconds instead of 5 since it cost 500 VK tokens. Have fun guys and behave. Eventually, we might have put restrictions of these commands if they become too much so please behave and use this command responsible so we don't have to do that.
- /ponycurse, alldance and allanim doesn't affect people standing close to the player if the player is in another world.
- fim92 now has a texture and does not appear as just a white object.
- Godzilla is sick of minigames and doesn't want to join them anymore. He is also sick of being used on the spawn screen since you get a good view of his tiny dick. Therefor players have to now accept that /godzilla can no longer be used to join minigames or be in the spawn screen.

Admin & Security System

- There are now a manager title, head admin title and admin title available for the staff to use in /titles. /usetitle 706 to 708. It requires no upgrade.
- Made it so /mute and /ajail are harder to evade.

- Added /findaccountsbyidrange, findipaccounts, finduid1accounts, finduid2accounts and other stuff to make it easier for admins to find specific accounts.
- Added /maxaccid so admins can see the latest registered accid.
- Added /smartann created by Umar as a new type of announcement. Available for level 4

- Added /worldann for announcing things in the world you're in. Useful for minigames.

- Admins level 8 or higher can now see other players properties in /myprops. Before this was a huge problem when trying to identify a players shared and owned properties.
- /myprops and /mycars now be used to display information of offline players as well.
- /aspec have now been added and admins should transition into using it.
- /spec now works the same for players and admins with the exception that players who got spectate mode on will not get a message. This is due to me not wanna risk an admin using this command by mistake on a hacker and thus screwing it up. Try to change to using /aspec instead.

- /permawarn, /permawarns and /permaunwarn is now a level 4 command.
- /setgravity and /setspeed for admins now have the default value displayed in them so admins can correctly switch back if they decide to use them.
- /playercolumns is now removed.

Event Staff & Events

- Players who compete in /td and /ctf events hosted by Marcus that are not spawned by the last round will get kicked from the event and will not be able to join it again. This means that people who wins gets 9 VK tokens, people who loses gets 4 VK tokens and people who don't do anything gets nothing since that's what they deserve.
- Event staff now have a custom title for as long as they are in the event staff. /usetitle 709 called: Event Staff member. It can be seen in /titles. It requires no upgrade.
- Added /addtriggerpickup3 for event staff members that are level 2 that let's you trigger other triggerpickups. The reason I made it a level 2 command is because of performance-related issues and that you require my trust to use it efficiently. This is mostly useful for minigame builders.
- Added some more security related things to /addannpickup to prevent a few misuses of ~ in the message. However it can't be completely fixed and event staff members are expected to be careful when using it and never use it to crash anyone.

Other

- Made it so the skin selection menu doesn't accidentally select a new skin while being unspawned and typing at the same time.
- Added /pm as a way to private message someone using their name instead of ID. (Added by Umar)
- /removeallbuddy has been added to remove all your buddies.
- /myprops now displays the name of the properties as well (similar to /mycars)
- Updated /credits crediting more people more their work and adding some new columns like retired beta testers and even writing a sentence for Thunderhead in particular who played an important role in testing.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed major bugs with propstats not being saved using the setting /setpropstatssave on while interacting with both cash and upgrade pickups.
- Fixed a bug with fim92 being able to fire rockets through fast switching.
- Fixed a bug with /setpropskin glitching out skin pickups in /setpropspawnpickup
- Fixed a bug with /removeupgradeall not working and spamming messages.
- Fixed a bug with /gungame  the melee version giving players who respawn 20 HP.
- Fixed a bug with /permawarn and /warn not working well together and created some weird stuff in /permawarns.
- Hopefully fixed the bug in derby where the score got messed up if players started to leave.
- Fixed a bug with /fallout not ending if everyone lost the minigame.
- Fixed a bug with players being able to kill each other in certain fallout games by /respawning during the 10 second countdown.
- Fixed a bug where /createconversation required you to rejoin the property for it to work.
- Fixed a bug in IOV where players would keep their immunity of explosions/fire as well have over 100 HP while finishing /iov.
- Fixed a bug with /bodheal cooldown being activated if the player you tried to heal was in another world.
- Fixed a bug with /clearupgradepickup not saving the clear if you had /setpropstatssave on.
- Fixed a bug where errors would occur if admins used /setworld to enter minigames like /escapemansion that only had a limit of 1.
- Fixed a bug where entering /addcamerapickup3 would disallow you from entering it again after respawning or rejoining the property.
- Fixed a bug with unfreeze showing a reason in the syntax.
- Hopefully fixed the bug with /td not ending.

Additional updates on 2020-05-21

Bug Fixes

- Fixed the bug with /killbill not resetting for the day until a server restart.
- Fixed the bug with the M key not working in /setpropkey.
- Fixed a bug with entering /proploc without any arguments causes an error.
- Fixed a bug with /autotriggerpickup2 not working.

Last edited by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Thu May 21, 2020 7:54 am; edited 2 times in total
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

[Updated] Server Patch 5.3 Empty Re: [Updated] Server Patch 5.3

Post by Pavonis Sun May 17, 2020 1:32 pm

Great update nerd! Very Happy
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2020 1:38 pm

Why no bod 2 I wait for bod 2 only In every patch Sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SparkeR Sun May 17, 2020 1:53 pm

Niceeee
SparkeR
SparkeR
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas5890 Sun May 17, 2020 2:01 pm

Oh yes the updates that im wait like forever
Nicolas5890
Nicolas5890

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Sun May 17, 2020 2:28 pm

Finally, I was waiting for this patch
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Sun May 17, 2020 4:12 pm

Awesomeeeeee update! just a thing, may not be a bug but its annoying remove
[#33CC33]Information: [#FFFFFF]Please wait 5 seconds after you die or chat to use the menu.
for spawn screen i select random skin and it will annoy me so much
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun May 17, 2020 4:20 pm

=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:Awesomeeeeee update! just a thing, may not be a bug but its annoying remove
[#33CC33]Information: [#FFFFFF]Please wait 5 seconds after you die or chat to use the menu.

Like I told you on discord random skins do not require you to press any button. You can just spawn actually. That thing is there so you don't accidentally switch skin when you are chatting. That happens sometimes.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Sun May 17, 2020 4:42 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:Awesomeeeeee update! just a thing, may not be a bug but its annoying remove

Like I told you on discord random skins do not require you to press any button. You can just spawn actually. That thing is there so you don't accidentally switch skin when you are chatting. That happens sometimes.  

When you are on spawn screen and you have chat opened then after typing a message you press enter, it spawns as the default skin even if you have chosen something else. I guess its not fixable, but you change the bind key to something else might.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun May 17, 2020 5:14 pm

Pavonis wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

When you are on spawn screen and you have chat opened then after typing a message you press enter, it spawns as the default skin even if you have chosen something else. I guess its not fixable, but you change the bind key to something else might.

No that shouldn't happen anymore actually. For me when I tested it said: you have to wait 5 seconds before interacting with the menu after chatting or respawning.

For the random skin like I said you only need to use the menu when changing skins. Otherwise, you just spawn with left mouse click or ctrl.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Sun May 17, 2020 5:17 pm

Great work!
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GEYXD Sun May 17, 2020 5:20 pm

very 👌✅ nice and � sexy patch keep up 🔺👋 the 💦 great 👍👍 work 💵 my african american 🏼😍 fellow 😍 comrade 😈👨 from sweden. thank 👏 you 🏻 for your 👉 service
GEYXD
GEYXD

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Sun May 17, 2020 5:38 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

No that shouldn't happen anymore actually. For me when I tested it said: you have to wait 5 seconds before interacting with the menu after chatting or respawning.

For the random skin like I said you only need to use the menu when changing skins. Otherwise, you just spawn with left mouse click or ctrl.
Oh, it was fixed in this patch then. I didn't know.

Last edited by Pavonis on Sun May 17, 2020 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Sun May 17, 2020 5:44 pm

Awesome job, Angel. Wink
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Sun May 17, 2020 8:51 pm

cool update , keep up the good work nerd
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by JaR^ Sun May 17, 2020 9:13 pm

Good Job!
JaR^
JaR^

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Sun May 17, 2020 11:52 pm

Great keep it up Nerd.
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon May 18, 2020 6:50 am

Chilllzyy wrote:Why no bod 2 I wait for bod 2 only In every patch Sad

I don't have time and motivation to always work on it. I will get it done eventually but other things take priority.

Pavonis wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Oh, it was fixed in this patch then. I didn't know.

Yeah that why I got confused what you meant.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Mon May 18, 2020 12:26 pm

Nice Patch.
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu May 21, 2020 7:54 am

Bug Fixes

- Fixed the bug with /killbill not resetting for the day until a server restart.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Thu May 21, 2020 7:57 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Bug Fixes

Angel good human.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Shafin Thu May 21, 2020 2:11 pm

/pubg finally woooooooooooooooo!!!!! Nice angel brother.
Shafin
Shafin
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Thu May 21, 2020 6:13 pm

Good Angel bro.Keep it up Nerd.
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff