VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Updated 2020-11-08] Server Patch 5.6 I_vote_lcap[Updated 2020-11-08] Server Patch 5.6 I_voting_bar[Updated 2020-11-08] Server Patch 5.6 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Updated 2020-11-08] Server Patch 5.6 I_vote_lcap[Updated 2020-11-08] Server Patch 5.6 I_voting_bar[Updated 2020-11-08] Server Patch 5.6 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Updated 2020-11-08] Server Patch 5.6

+5
Shafin
D4rKR420R
Frozen
RookRanger
VK.Angel.OfDeath
9 posters

Go down

[Updated 2020-11-08] Server Patch 5.6 Empty [Updated 2020-11-08] Server Patch 5.6

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:34 am

Note: Here is the update for the next upcoming patch. I finished most of it like 1 month ago, to be honest. But had lots of issues to solve at work and within the staff. I know I say this every update but I would like to get back to smaller updates again, but that usually doesn't happen.

There are some things I didn't have time to add and will be sure to add very shortly.

PATCH 5.6

Summary of the big things

- /dmworld has been added with /spawnloc.
- /cmds have been restructured.  
- 8 New NPC models have been added to the zone created by Qais.
- New minigames and jobs have been added by Frozen, Sparrow, Qais, and Whome.
- Umar 3D label system has been updated.
- JDAM system has received some bug fixes By DarkRazor.
- Lots of improvements have been made.

DM related things

- /dmworld has been added. It's a command that takes you to a completely empty pure DM world. In this world you can't bring the hydra, sea sparrow, hunter or even driveby. Explosives are disallowed and /distance is disabled. Also finally after years of asking /spawnloc is now available inside /dmworld: check /dmcmds. You can also use /teamup as well of course. I have no idea if people will use this world at all or just use properties. But at least this world has the benefit of /spawnloc and being empty (to reduce the lag)
- VKs Granny has been added to world 1. She is an NPC like the ones in malibu. It's said that her fist is a deadly weapon that kills even the toughest player in one hit. Luckily she is slow.
- Clan kills and deaths now don't update if a clan member kills another member of his clan.
- Made it so you need to be the driver of a car to actually buy it. The reason for this is to prevent abuses where people /buycar, /getcar and then /sellcar to kill newbies. Which is extremely unfair.

Minigame System

- Added /assassin which is a cool story driven game by Qais in 3 parts. You can complete 1 part a day.
- Added /halloween by whome for the Halloween event, unfortunately it's a little late since I took a little extra time to make the patch.
- Added the story game /danny by frozen.

- Added /competition which is sorta an event created by frozen. More competitions might be added in the future.
- Added /domination 1-3 by Sparrow. It's set in the custom map of Lucky's old prop. There are 2 teams and 4 bases. If you capture a base your team received 1 score. The first team to 250 scores, 520 scores or 1000 scores depending on which domination you play wins. This game uses variables to make it so that if a player of the opposite team is near the base. You can't capture it. Which means if you stay at your base it can't be captured until all team members closed to is dead.

Job System

- Added /keyfinder by frozen, which is about killing an NPC to gain access to open doors and find keys before the time runs out. The job gives 3 VK tokens per day as well as bonus for completing 50 % and 100 % of the levels.
- Added /vicememory which is sorta like /treasurehunter, but you have to remember where quotes from the game takes place. Rewards you with 5 VK tokens per day and a bonus reward for completing 50 % and 100 % of them.

- Hitman now gives 3 VK tokens for completing a daily job.

- All jobs now display seconds as well from job reset, since some users got confused by it saying: 0 minutes (since the seconds were not displayed).
- Made the last job in cop easier by adding a new distance ann to the right pickup.
- Removed the "false pickups" in the last cop job to make it easier.
- Did the same for the mall bomb job by adding the distance ann to the closest b ombs
- Made it so you don't get HP in cop, wod or secretworld when you're leaving it to avoid being kicked by VC-MP
- /clue has been removed from world 1 and is now an alternative to /clues in /treasurehunter.

Property System

Pickups:
- Added /addobjectanimpickup which works like /addobjectmovepickup2 and /addrotationpickup all in one singular pickup. You can even adjust a different rotation and move time in the pickup.
- Added /addobjectanimpickup2 as well which moves only to one position instead of back and forth between 2 positions like the one above.
- All object and NPC moving and rotation pickups should now support the values: 0 to 999 where 0 = takes 0 seconds to move/rotate.
- Camera pickups should no longer spam your screen with camera exit messages.

Variables:
- Added the variable $command_user_<Player Variable> to display the variables of the person who typed the latest command useful if you need to use /addtriggerallpickup in your command variables. As far I know it's just something Rainbow has used.
- Added player_index which is a unique index for the player. The first one who enters the property gets 0, The second one gets 1 and so on. This can be useful for making minigames.
- Added $player2@<player index>/<player variable>$ To access player variables of other players based on the player_index instead of the ID or name.
- Added more errors messages in /debugmode for certain functions.
- Added support for the variable: $server_i$ in /addtriggerallpickup so that the programmers can use that as a for loop as well as /addforpickup.
- Added more messages telling you about /debugmode.
- Corrected /variablelist with the correct programming terms for certain things to not confuse people.

Other:
- Made it so /getpropcar when being inside your property don't despawn your cars if you bring out too many, like in world 1.
- When you enable property stats, it should no longer say you received 0 cash from killing an NPC unless you actually assign cash to the NPC
- /setnpctype and /setnpcpickup should now give a message if /setpropstats is not enabled.
- /setconvtime's limit has been changed from 120 seconds to 86400 seconds (one whole day).
- Added

Property GUI (By Umar)

- /Addlabel now let's you select an alpha for your label.
- Added /addlabelalphapickup for letting you change a label's alpha when entering the pickup. The command also got variable support
- Added variable support for Label ID inside /addlabelpickup and /addlabelalphapickup.
- Fixed an issue creating a client side errors in GUI made by Angel like /rules because of the decui system.
- Disabling editing mode in the middle of editing a label should no longer cause any weird effects.
- /opm true no longer displays the models/position of the object other people shoot at.
- Prop 198 can't be joined now.  

The Zone & Rewards

- You can now buy all the NPC models in the server in the /zone, even the newer ones from bod 2.
- 8 New NPC models from Qais are also available for purchase for 200 k and some for 50 VK tokens. After this I might have maybe 2-4 more models to add in the future and 3 new NPC car models, then I am out of content. But I think these models are enough.

Admin & Security System

- New ranks for admins have been introduced:
Level 3, 5 (6): Trial admin or admin in training.
Level 7: Server Admin
Level 9: Experienced server admin.
Level 10: Management
Level 11-9999: Server owner.
- Made it so skipped players in spectate and also people you /goto display more accurate information of where they are at: like minigames and /dmworld.
- Level 6 can no longer ban someone for longer than 7 days. People that are a threat to the server you can use /ajail and /mute for or /tempban for 7 days and then ask someone else to
- /permawarns should now get transferred. This won't be fixed for old permawarns since I don't store previous names in the database. To solve this you have to use /getlogs2 on the previous names or simply search through the logs for /permawarns to find it.
- /aspec now displays a message even if you are unspawned. Use /spec as an admin to avoid it since F12 will always display it.
- Added /exitspec which also works for players but was mostly an issue for people who don't have an F12 key.
- Added /banhistory to display the ban history of name. Will not transfer.
- /alias now has extended messages like /titles, making sure that all alias name even if it's long gets displayed.

JDAM System (made by DarkRazor)

- Made it so missiles should hopefully not appear on the ground anymore.
- Made several fixes and changes to the system.

Other

- Added /worldchat or /wc for short to talk to people only in the current world
- /rules have been updated by 3more.
- Frozen and Smoke added more commands into the list of commands that is searched through to give you the closest match when you make a typo!
- Added 4 new girls skin into the menu of team pink and switched out one of the default girls for another one, since I feel it fits better.
- /me is now also world based.
- Reduced the message spam for /crazy.
- Added /download for a link of downloading the server files.
- Added a message to check out /cmds for newly registered players.
- Potentially fixed a bug with minigames not ending properly if the last two people kills each other at the same time.
- /Challenges now display seconds until reset as well.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed a bug with the variable/function: add@, sub@ and neg@ functions in /servervariablelist not working. I assume most people don't know how to use them I guess xD.
- Fixed a bug with variable/function:  neg@ doesn't convert 0 to -0.
- Fixed a small bug where /setnpcattacksetting said respawntime instead of attack setting
- Fixed an issue with buying the wrong NPC model at the /zone.
- Fixed an issue with /buypropveh displaying (null) in /myprops until you reloaded the property
- Fixed an issue with certain commands not telling you how to enable /propedit.
- Fixed an issue with /setpropvehmodel not displaying the right model in /mycars unless rejoining the prop
- Fixed a bug with colors in /addmsgpickup messing up the /propedit message.
- Fixed yet another bug with /td leaving a round would make the team lose a life, which was abused. The curse of having to fix /td every patch continues Razz.

Command Restructure

The server commands have been restructured inside /cmds making it easier to find commands. I understand that the server still has 500+ commands so there is no easy way to do it. But I believe this restructure should be better at least in general. Pro's here remember the commands while newbies probably don't even check /cmds. This will probably not change that, but I feel the /cmds should be properly organized and I hope you guys will use them.

I have tried to add as many alternatives as possible so that people can find cmds even if they don't remember what to type. For example. You're looking for vehicle commands. What would be the logical thing to type? /vehcmds, /vehiclecmds, /carcmds, /carcommands... and so on. No matter what you type you will get up a list of vehicle cmds.

Let's go through them and explain how everything is organized:

When you type /cmds you get introduced to these:

Commands: /- help, info, gencmds, chatcmds, newcmds, jobcmds, minigamecmds, propcmds, clancmds, songcmds.

/help & /info
- /help & /commands basically contains redirects to /info and /cmds.
- /info contains information about the server that has been updated for the latest release.

/gencmds
Contain all of the general commands for the server that most of you already know. Most of you reading this topic never have to check this out. It's possible you find a command or two you have never used, but probably not.  

When you type it see this:

Commands: /- accountcmds, basiccmds, infocmds, dmcmds, teleportcmds, statscmds, animationcmds, unlockedcmds.[/b]

/accountcmds & /basiccmds
Contains standard commands that most of you already know about. Only new players will find this useful. It might be hidden away a bit, but I feel that the regular players don't need to see these two.

/infocmds
Contains a list of commands that just displays information like /hp and stuff. Commands that aren't really all that useful that most of you already know by heart.

/dmcmds
Contain the command /dm, /dmworld, /spawnloc and other stuff for the new DM world!

Other
- /Teleportcmds: Contain all commands for teleporting
- /statscmds: Contain all commands related to stats, like toplist and other stuff.
- /animationcmds: Basically all animations
- /unlockedcmds: Basically all unlockedcmds.

/newcmds
This will work like /news and display the new commands for all future patches.

/minigamecmds
Will display like 5-6 commands related to minigames. Most of them you already know. One of those 6 commands is /minigames that will display a list of all minigames.

One time minigames and stories will be located inside /storygames or /puzzlegames, which is the first command to be listed.

/jobcmds
Will basically be the same as /jobs (which still refers to the same cmd). I have narrowed it down to a few lines now as well.

Other commands
- /songcmds: Display the song commands.
- /clancmds: Display the clan commands.
- /chatcmds: Display all the chat commands. I feel like players are not aware of all the different chat commands we have even pro players. I doubt people are creating their own groupchats for example, which can be very useful actually.

/propcmds
This is the big one. This section is almost like it's own command updates. There are more commands in this section than there is on most servers.

So when you type /propcmds you get this:

Commands: /- genpropcmds, settings (propsettings), vehcmds, playercmds, objectcmds, pickupcmds, npccmds, messagecmds (convcmds), labelcmds, upgradecmds, varcmds.

How this is organized is like this.

/genpropcmds
The general property commands. Not much you guys don't already know from there.

/settings or /propsettings
These are the settings for your properties like: /setpropname, /setproploc and like 20 other settings you can define for your property.

/vehcmds
Got the vehicle commands for normal vehicles in world 1 and property vehicles. I was not sure where to put them to be honest. I decided to put it into the /propcmds with the rest.

This command also contains two other lists: /vehsettings and /vehiclepickups. One displays the settings you can do on a vehicle and the other displays all pickups available for vehicles

playercmds

Contains all the property player related commands like for example /setpropfreeze, /givepropattack and so on. It also contains /playerpickups for displaying all player related pickups. This one is lengthy and will probably be reduced in the future.

/objcmds

Contains all the basic object commands and also /objsettings for all object settings/editing, /objectpickups for all object related pickups.

/npccmds

Contains all the basic npc commands and also /npcsettings for all npc settings like changing their damage and other stuff, /npcpickups for all NPC related pickups.

/pickupcmds
By far the most lengthy command. This one lists all commands for creating and managing pickups

Commands: /- genpickupcmds, pickupsettings, messagepickups, objectpickups, playerpickups, statspickups (upgradepickups), proppickups, pickups, npcpickups, vehiclepickups, triggerpickups, labelpickups, variablepickups, addpickupcmds.

- /genpickupcmds display the general commands for dealing with pickups.
- /pickupsettings give all the /changepickup... commands there is.
- Then the rest lists create pickup commands depending on the category of the pickup. Most of these commands are also displayed in /vehcmds, /objectcmds, etc...
- /Addpickupcmds display them all at once for anyone crazy out there.

Other
- /messagecmds or /convcmds: Displays all the pickups related to creating messages and conversations
- /labelcmds: Display all the 3D label cmds
- /upgradecmds: Display all the upgrade related cmds
- /varcmds: Display all the variable related cmds

Extra update 2020-11-08

These are mostly bug fixes but I am listing some new feature that I managed to add with the new update:

- Fixed a bug with property 32, 100, 200 and other /dm properties displaying the name of the property instead of what /proploc it is.

- /diepos added in /dmworld. If you set a /diepos you will not overwrite /spawnloc.
- /diepos should also not save if you actually drown. What will happen if you drown after enabling it should be that you either spawn at your previous death position or you spawn at the default one in case you haven't died before enabling it.
- Made it so both /diepos and /spawnloc enables it when you type it. /setspawnloc on/off still exists though. /setspawnloc off will disable both /diepos and /setspawnloc.
- Fixed a bug with /getpropcar and /getcar causing an error in the script if you tried to bring an index that don't exist or a vehicle ID that doesn't exist.

- /radaroff no longer works with the hydra.
- Added /tc as short for teamchat.

- Made it so /comp works as well /competition to enter the minigame.
- Made it so players can't kill each other before /comp starts.
- Fixed a bug with /comp displaying the wrong winner.

- /domination now has its three modes changed to: 800, 2000 and 6000 scores.

- Fixed the admin titles 706, 707, 708 to now display the new server rank names.

- Added the new cmds in /cmds that displays the names of other commands into the list of commands, so that the server can help you in case you make a typo or don't remember the full name of the command.

Last edited by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:26 am; edited 2 times in total
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

[Updated 2020-11-08] Server Patch 5.6 Empty Re: [Updated 2020-11-08] Server Patch 5.6

Post by RookRanger Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:13 pm

Wow too many new things.
RookRanger
RookRanger

Back to top Go down

[Updated 2020-11-08] Server Patch 5.6 Empty Re: [Updated 2020-11-08] Server Patch 5.6

Post by Frozen Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:01 pm

Great efforts in making new and masterpiece of death matching.
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:59 pm

I love it how you organized the commands. Great job, dude! 👍
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shafin Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:18 pm

Very nice bro :Like:
Shafin
Shafin
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:34 pm

good job event creators, good job angel. nice update
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by sodomite Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:17 am

rip
sodomite
sodomite

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:45 pm

Great update!
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:26 am

Added the following to the top.

Extra update 2020-11-08

These are mostly bug fixes but I am listing some new feature that I managed to add with the new update:

- Fixed a bug with property 32, 100, 200 and other /dm properties displaying the name of the property instead of what /proploc it is.

- /diepos added in /dmworld. If you set a /diepos you will not overwrite /spawnloc.
- /diepos should also not save if you actually drown. What will happen if you drown after enabling it should be that you either spawn at your previous death position or you spawn at the default one in case you haven't died before enabling it.
- Made it so both /diepos and /spawnloc enables it when you type it. /setspawnloc on/off still exists though. /setspawnloc off will disable both /diepos and /setspawnloc.
- Fixed a bug with /getpropcar and /getcar causing an error in the script if you tried to bring an index that don't exist or a vehicle ID that doesn't exist.

- /radaroff no longer works with the hydra.
- Added /tc as short for teamchat.

- Made it so /comp works as well /competition to enter the minigame.
- Made it so players can't kill each other before /comp starts.
- Fixed a bug with /comp displaying the wrong winner.

- /domination now has its three modes changed to: 800, 2000 and 6000 scores.

- Fixed the admin titles 706, 707, 708 to now display the new server rank names.

- Added the new cmds in /cmds that displays the names of other commands into the list of commands, so that the server can help you in case you make a typo or don't remember the full name of the command.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by SparkeR Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:44 am

Goood work.
SparkeR
SparkeR
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down