VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Server Patch 5.6.1 I_vote_lcapServer Patch 5.6.1 I_voting_barServer Patch 5.6.1 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Server Patch 5.6.1 I_vote_lcapServer Patch 5.6.1 I_voting_barServer Patch 5.6.1 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Server Patch 5.6.1

5 posters

Go down

Server Patch 5.6.1 Empty Server Patch 5.6.1

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:23 pm

Note: I've decided to call this patch 5.6.1 because most of the items here are property related. I am working on a few more things. The one thing I wanted to mostly get out is the story of VKs part.

PATCH 5.6.1

Story of VKs

- There is no road left but the one that leads to the end... the next part of the story after /wod is now available if you can figure out how to unlock it...
- A hint will be provided in 1 month if no one figures it out, but time is ticking...

MiniGame System

- Added /football created by Sparrow. It's a two-player game where each player got one car. The goal is to push a golfcart using your cars into the opponents goal. After a certain amount of goals you win. This game supports spectators.

Property System

- Added the ability to save property variables forever even after the server closes or you exit your property. In order to do so enable /setpropstats, /setpropstatssave and then start you variable with: var_saved. It works both for player variables and property variables. You're allowed to store up to 500 variables without using up much space.
- Aded /setpropchat. It has 4 settings. 0 = Normal. 1 = The chat inside your property and outside is completely disabled. 2 = Messages you send in the chat is /wc automatically and you don't see any chats from outside the property. 3 = All messages you sent is /talk and you don't see any chats from outside the property. 4 = All messages you sent is /tc or \ and you don't see any chats from outside the property.
- Added /setpropchatdistance. This is a compliment to setting 3 of /setpropchat to define the talk distance. 0 = Default value for /talk.
- Added /setpropcommand to disable custom commands like /ponycurse, /alldance, etc... in your property.
- Added /setproppm to disable /pm & /msg in your property.
- Added /setpropdm to disable kill messages in your property.
- Added /mypropsettings for displaying some of the property settings you defined. Most useful will be the /setpropjoin, spawn, death, kill and leave pickup index.
- Custom properties now only cost 2.5 M (1.25 M with lumberjack level 1 completed).
- 3D labels are now out of beta testing and they are available to everyone and not just event staff members: /labelcmds.
- /setpickupfake is now available to everyone but for non-event staff members the limit is 500 fake pickups. I recommend that normal users start using it for pickups they put into /addtriggerpickup2 and so on.
- deleteallobjects, deleteallproppickup, forceremovepickup, removeallpropnpc. In VK properties can now only be used by Angel, to protect the properties. If you need a reset let me know. Remember to use /setpickupfake.
- Some property messages have been cleaned up and made shorter.
- Parkour, races and deathraces inside properties are now protected and players can no longer enter them without using the command.

Property Pickup System

- Minigame properties now have the property icon being invisible. Which will be a future setting properties can have.
- Added /changepickupmodel to change the pickup model to any object of your liking. A command /pickuplist has also been added displaying many cool object ids you can use.
- Added /addnpcanimpickup and /addnpcanimpickup2 that works like the /addobjectanimpickup, but let's you move an NPC in the same way using objects.
- Added /addobjectrotationpickup2 and /addobjectrotationbypickup2 just to match the commands /addobjectmovebypickup2 and /addobjectmovepickup3 with variables.
- Added /addanglepickup and /addanglepickup2, basically two commands (one with variable support and another normal one) that let's you define a players angle.
- Added /addchatpickup, /addchatdistancepickup, /adddeathmessagepickup, /addpmpickup which does exactly the same as their /setprop equivalent
- Delay, cooldown, and model are now displayed in the message when you enter a pickup in editing mode.

Zone & Reward System

- Finally added /buddyconversation that I had forgotten to add when I originally released the latest update of the zone. It costs 150 VK tokens and it will play between 60 different conversations depending on which buddy combination you use. Most of the combinations are with only one buddy being present or with two buddies. There is one conversation per combination. I have been writing the dialogues every now and then for a few patches as I got ideas. Expect jokes, some backstory, and weird references.

Admin System & Event Staff System

- Added /slowmodechat & /slowmodecommand for admins level 8 or higher to put a limit on how many messages and commands you can do for a specific time. Useful to decrease spam.
- Removed the command /addprop for level 10 admins as it has not been used for 5 years and I don't want to risk anyone using it.
- /addforpickup is now a level 1 event staff member command instead of level 2.
- Improved property security even for higher level admins.
- Added /hideadmin for admins.
- Added /ignoreep for event staff members to use only under certain circumstances defined within the command.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed a bug with /propunban not working if you tried to unban an offline player.
- Fixed a bug with /addmovepickup not working with autotrigger setting 1.
- Fixed a bug with /addresetcamerapickup not resetting /addcamerapickup3 properly.
- Fixed a bug where /addnpcattackpickup and /addnpckillpickup could be autotriggered with setting 1.
- Fixed the text in /jobs saying vice memory gives 5 VK tokens when it only gives 3.  
- Fixed a bug with LMS 1 and 2 letting you use unauthorized weapons.
- Fixed a bug with /setpropcountdown displaying null for 1 seconds before starting the actual countdown.
- Fixed a bug with /ghostmode not working if you have not unlocked the 500 VK token door.

Other

- Removed almost all server messages making it so only two messages will appear every 3 minutes. Telling you about /help, /info and /cmds as well displaying active minigames.
- Removed Marcus anti drowning messages and replaced them with a server information message instead. It started as a fun joke but you all know that it spams the chat too much.
- Added a cooldown to /cd of 30 seconds for the entire server and fixed the command.
- /ignoreall and everytime it's applied in the script will now ignore kill messages, teleports by other players as well as ignore server messages (exactly like /configmessage off).
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

S. likes this post

Back to top Go down

Server Patch 5.6.1 Empty Re: Server Patch 5.6.1

Post by 3more Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:26 pm

nice \o/
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:28 pm

Great update!
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:22 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
- /ignoreall and everytime it's applied in the script will now ignore kill messages, teleports by other players as well as ignore server messages (exactly like /configmessage off).

There should be an option to ignore just other players as well. Perhaps it can be done by /ignoreall <1_or_2>.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shafin Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:10 pm

Nice! And also in next update I want you to fix server delay thing
Shafin
Shafin
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:15 am

Shafin wrote:Nice! And also in next update I want you to fix server delay thing

I have discussed this many times. I have done performance tests and there is nothing in the execution of my scripts that delays the server or causes hacks as far as I am aware. I can say to 100 % that most of the time no minigame or property is active, thus the only scripts that are always run are:

1. You join the server and you get your stats.
2. You kill another player or die.
3. My timers or my code that is always running.

In all three examples, I see mostly a 2 ms execution time (2 ping). At other situations like when someone is playing the last stage of bod, the execution time can reach 20 ms (20 ping). So if you take into account my script is probably almost at all time only affecting your connection by 2 ping, which not significant.

The lag you're talking about is probably /fps lag, but if I am wrong tell me. Fps lag can be caused by the amount of custom content on the server as well as the number of objects on the server that the script has spawned. Right now there is 80, we reduced it from 500 1 year ago or so.

This number increases as someone enters a property or minigame.

This is not something I can completely remove but I can always improve.

However if you got a bad PC, internet and a lot of high ping in general it will not be possible for me to make the server lag free for you anyways.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Shafin Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:04 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Shafin wrote:Nice! And also in next update I want you to fix server delay thing

I have discussed this many times. I have done performance tests and there is nothing in the execution of my scripts that delays the server or causes hacks as far as I am aware. I can say to 100 % that most of the time no minigame or property is active, thus the only scripts that are always run are:

1. You join the server and you get your stats.
2. You kill another player or die.
3. My timers or my code that is always running.

In all three examples, I see mostly a 2 ms execution time (2 ping). At other situations like when someone is playing the last stage of bod, the execution time can reach 20 ms (20 ping). So if you take into account my script is probably almost at all time only affecting your connection by 2 ping, which not significant.

The lag you're talking about is probably /fps lag, but if I am wrong tell me. Fps lag can be caused by the amount of custom content on the server as well as the number of objects on the server that the script has spawned. Right now there is 80, we reduced it from 500 1 year ago or so.

This number increases as someone enters a property or minigame.

This is not something I can completely remove but I can always improve.

However if you got a bad PC, internet and a lot of high ping in general it will not be possible for me to make the server lag free for you anyways.

Oh OK brother
Shafin
Shafin
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down