VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Server Patch 5.7 I_vote_lcapServer Patch 5.7 I_voting_barServer Patch 5.7 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Server Patch 5.7 I_vote_lcapServer Patch 5.7 I_voting_barServer Patch 5.7 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1945 registered users
The newest registered user is Smoker

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Server Patch 5.7

+4
3more
SparkeR
BlackOps_Killer
VK.Angel.OfDeath
8 posters

Go down

Server Patch 5.7 Empty Server Patch 5.7

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu May 13, 2021 1:27 pm

Note: Hello guys I was planning to release 5.6.4 a 1-2 months ago but decided to combine it into 5.7 with the new features. Reading this some of these items are required others are just ideas I have. If you got any suggestions please let me know.

PATCH 5.7

Story of VKs

NOTE: If you're not interested in the story skip to the patch notes starting at: "DM/Performance System"

It's time for another hint. So let me do a quick summary first.

/whoworld 1
You find the number 28 under the bridge at the start. It leads you to /proploc 28. There is a number 2 hidden on one of the buildings.

/whoworld 2
You find the number 101 in maze at the vercetti estate near the end.
/joinminigame 101 leads you into /shootingrange, but the wall to the interior of the place is not blocked and you can explore the inside. Inside here you find a pickup containing the number 372. Using /joinminigame 372.

Finally inside that minigame you find the number 7 written on a wall.

/whoworld 3
Now for the hardest part. In /whoworld 3 at the mall inside the big green soda house or whatever it's supposed to be you find the number 625 or 626 I don't quite remember but it should go to whome's property if you do /proploc at least.

Inside the property are lots of mysteries and numbers. I'll divide it into a list to make it easier to comment about.

1. You'll find a bunch of teleport pickups that go to different minigames and areas of whome's property. At end/start of the teleport pickups there are message pickups saying: ??.

2. Spread out across the map you'll find 3D labels forming a text. Each label is in a different color

"The" (Blue): Hidden at /gotoloc dump.
"End" (Yellow): Hidden at the chainsaw arena near BF.
"Is" (Red): Hidden downstairs at the office. Very hard to see. It's behind the first stair.
"The" (Green): Up at a palm tree in the mall
"Beginning" (Pink): Behind a wall in the hotel.

I later gave the hint: "The end is the beginning" is what the words spell out.

3. You found approximately 10 sets of pickups at 5 different location. Each location contains 8-9 message pickups. Each line then starts with "Beginning" and ends with "End". I'll give the numbers here too. Each space represents a pickup.

Blue Numbers (Hunter Heli pad): Beginning 2 9 6 6 5 1 8 7 End
Yellow Numbers (Behind Stadium): Beginning 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 End
Red Numbers (Vercetti Island inside a garage): Beginning 1 9 4 7 8 2 3 4 End
Green Numbers (Construction site): Beginning 6 3 4 8 5 2 7 1 End
Pink numbers (At the beach all the way to the police station): Beginning 9 1 8 2 2 1 6 3 End

Questions & Hints:

- What are the numbers used for? The answer to that is that they need to be combined in a specific way to give you a code. That code can then be used in the "CLICK" and "RESET" book to unlock the final 2 bookcases.

- What numbers to use? I can say so far that's up to you guys to figure out. But I'll give some hints: Numbers that lead to a property or minigame is not used in the code so ignore them. Also, not all numbers given in point 3 are used.

- How to solve the riddle? Figure out the meaning of "The End is the Beginning" there are multiple answers and all of them are needed to figure out what to do with the numbers. I will answer any questions related to this with Yes or No. So if you think you found one of the meanings ask me and I'll confirm. After you figure this out try to figure out point 1-3 what connection they have.

DM/Performance System

- To avoid kicks from VC-MP your health now gets changed 1 second after leaving minigames (especially the ones in cars).
- I reduced the driveby system messages in length and instead put that information inside /drivebysystem to reduce spam from driveby'ers.
- Added /performtestfull and changed the regular one to reduce spam.

Challenge system

The challenge system has been changed and updated in many ways:
- Added 3 extra bonus challenges per day.
- Challenge 1 & 2 remains the same as before, aka DM challenges.
- Challenge 3 has been changed to completing a non DM based minigame (requires probably 2 players). The reward gives you now 3 VK token + 1 Dummycoin for this challenge.
- Bonus challenge 1: Is now only about killing cops & Ghost of barnes.
- Bonus challenge 2: Is now about parkour, /race, /taxirace and also about /shootingrange, /ambulance and /taxi, but now what I have done is to reduce from 20 stages to 10 stages, so everyone will be encouraged to do them. Reward: 3 VK token + 1 dummycoin
- Bonus Challenge 3: Is still about robbing like before.
- (NEW) Bonus challenge 4: Is about completing /bod, /iov and /pth. Giving you 5 tokens + 2 dummycoins for doing so. Lots of people are still playing these minigames and hopefully this encourages people to play them from time to time even more.
- (NEW) Bonus challenge 5: Are the team-based minigames. Completing one of them. Reward: 3 VK tokens + 1 dummycoin
- (NEW) Bonus Challenge 6: Finally the biggest one is to complete one of the 15 /storygames. Giving you 3 VK tokens + 1 dummycoins. Hopefully this will encourage people to play them again for more rewards!

Note: The intention of changing this is not that I expect everyone to always complete all challenges but to advertise the minigames that were newly added as well as provide more ways to get tokens.

Zone & Reward System

- Added a new skin Messi for all the /football fans out there. Messi can be purchased for 5 M cash or unlocked in /football by making 200 goals in total!
- Government properties now require /secretworld to be completed, like it was intended.
- Cleaned up /objlist adding which objects are free and how much they cost.
- Never before seen objects 6063-6067 is now free if you unlock the easter chicken, either during easter or by buying it.
- Never before seen object 6075 is now free when unlocking 6012 during Halloween.
- Never before seen object 6068 to 6073 and 6076 is now free when unlocking 6013 on christmas.

MiniGame/Job System

- Added /madpilot and /heliblade by Rainbow. It contains 3 arenas with a randomly assigned pilot by default. But event staff members can also use /p pilot to assign one themselves!
- Added /ponyrace by Sparrow a new minigame where you're a flying pony that needs to reach certain checkpoints.
- /football has been updated keeping track of all your total scores in the database. The variable is saved using the variable system only that anyone can do.
- Improved /king taking away the pickup and instead having the whole platform at the top giving you scores when standing on it, hopefully making the game more interesting.
- Improved assassin 1-3 adding more messages and map markers to places Qais had forgotten.
- Fixed it so /shootingrange lags less now by simply not updating the GUI until after you rejoin the game. This makes it a lot smoother to play.
- /lumberjack now gives you 3 VK tokens as a way to increase the rewards of VK tokens.
- Fixed /derby 4 so that all players should to 100 % be teleported always even with VC-MP being pain.

Property Pickup System

- Added /addspectatepickup to basically start spectating in properties.
- Also added /addspectatepickup2 to spectate a specific ID, this one got variable support.
- Added /addplayermarkerpickup which allows you to create one marker that is unique to the player. Perfect for races. Used in /ponyrace.
- Added /addremoveplayermarkerpickup to remove a player's marker.
- /addmarkerpickup no longer requires /addremovemarkerpickup to first delete the marker before creating a new one with the same index.

Property Variable System

- Added /addpropscript as a way for me to transfer specific pickups or objects from a property. Event staff members can currently use it to add the among us voting system into their prop. To try out I guess. But it needs some more work and I need to collect more scripts to add into the command.
- Added a variable type in /debugmode for conditions so you can check if a variable is a string or a number. If a number says it's a string you might have accidentally added some space to it. This value + the error message should make it clear if that happens.
- Added variable support for /addhppickup2, /addweppickup and /addweppickup2. Gonna continue to add support for all of them.
It doesn't take much time to add the support. I will at one point go through all of them to add even more support.

Property System General

- NUM7 and NUM9 keys that control rotation now has alternative keys: R and H for people without a numpad!
- /usepickup can now be used outside of /propedit to enter any pickups in a specific range.
- Updated /addannpickup to advertise a site with game style codes for cooler announcements.
- Reduced the price for /buypropveh significantly.
- /buypropveh now accepts -1 as an input for colors and gives a random color everytime your vehicles are re-created (all players leave the property or the owner exit the server).
- NPCs that you bump into with /propedit now displays health
- /transferprop now transfers pickup models too.
- /delshareprop used as an alternative to remove a player from a property
- /addvehspawnpickup is now inside /vehpickups since it was forgotten.

Property Lists

- Added /customrace containing 9 races that were never converted to /race. I think I'll collect races here instead. I'll be adding more.
- Added /customparkour containing only 2 parkours I could find. I know there is more but haven't been searching. I'll continue my search next patch
- Updated /map adding /map 18 to 30. There is more props to come that will be added.
- Updated /arena adding arena 19 to 21.

Admin System & Security System Event Staff System

- Added /addhackid23 and /removehackid23 so admins can control hack ID 23.
- Added /disableantihack so that admins can control the anti hack system.
- /autologin updated on the server.
- Improved hack related security with new hack IDs.
- Updated /hacklogsfull and /hacklogs with more useful information
- /clearsuspect updated and fixed.
- If an admin sends one message in chat is hidden he will now display a leaving message to not confuse players when admins are playing like normal.
- Improved property security.
- Removed the auto kick message for spamming if the player is banned.
- Removed /editprop and /addprop from /levelcmds since those commands haven't worked in years.
- /transferprop updates to now transfer pickup models and other minor updates.

Other

- Clans can now have z at the end of their clan tag (DU uses it)
- /myupgrades for commands now displays the command ID as well.
- Skin ID 24 has now been added into the girl skins.
- Skin ID 34 and some other skins that have been missed are now in Normal [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] menu in the random skin select menu.
- Skin ID 62 (a golfer) has now been added into the random skin team.
- The Yatch/boat near /gotoloc dock2 has been fixed removing that weird texture issue.

Bug Fixes

- Hopefully fixed a bug with map markers displaying the wrong color.
- Fixed a bug with prop 75, 600, 47 told players to use /arena in /goto.
- Fixed a bug with /boatrace not working.
- NPCs that stop attacking in /bod, /iov and bob's training should now be attackable if you somehow escape combat from them.
- Fixed a bug with /gotocar not working in pizza boy
- Fixed an issue with /hacklogs being bugged.
- Fixed a bug so buddies don't attack NPCs from other worlds than the one you are in, since that can cause errors.
- Fixed a bug in /settime causing errors because of invalid inputs.
- Fixed a bug with players leaving /wod with /bodheal that allowed them to get 255 HP in world 1.
- Fixed a bug with /gotocar causing errors in the script in /pizzaboy.
- Fixed a bug with /addmsgpickups making it so some type of messages were not working.
- Fixed a bug with objectrotationbypickup2 not working.
- Fixed a bug with /library being used to evade.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Server Patch 5.7 Empty Re: Server Patch 5.7

Post by BlackOps_Killer Thu May 13, 2021 1:49 pm

Tråkig
BlackOps_Killer
BlackOps_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SparkeR Thu May 13, 2021 3:17 pm

Angel i love you for Messi skin.
SparkeR
SparkeR
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu May 13, 2021 10:10 pm

SparkeR wrote:Angel i love you for Messi skin.

Credit goes to Sparrow for making it and suggesting it.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Fri May 14, 2021 12:31 am

good job
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Fri May 14, 2021 4:46 pm

Nerd.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Sat May 15, 2021 2:24 pm

Good job nerd
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Herobrine444 Sat May 15, 2021 2:26 pm

Nice Nerd
Herobrine444
Herobrine444

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Sun May 16, 2021 8:23 am

A patch without client side content Sad
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun May 16, 2021 3:24 pm

UmaR wrote:A patch without client side content Sad

Was working on some tests as you know with the "textbox" thing or whatever it, but since it only accepts one line it was sorta useless to me.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hu^ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down