VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by CYBORG Yesterday at 12:17 pm

» Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Server Patch 5.1 I_vote_lcapServer Patch 5.1 I_voting_barServer Patch 5.1 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6453)
Server Patch 5.1 I_vote_lcapServer Patch 5.1 I_voting_barServer Patch 5.1 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1941 registered users
The newest registered user is WARLOCK

Our users have posted a total of 217817 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this week
CYBORG

Server Patch 5.1

+13
Signal
IceBlood
=SdS=Celestia
Pavonis
3more
h
Ninja
ZeroN
PizzaDough
S.
Craitus^
SJHere
VK.Angel.OfDeath
17 posters

Go down

Server Patch 5.1 Empty Server Patch 5.1

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:00 am

Note: Been a while huh nerds? I haven't posted a big update since August 2019. The last patch 5.0.1 was in November so it's also been what? 4 months. This is definitely not worth a 4 months wait. I had a few breaks. As you know in November I started working so for the first few weeks I was sorta busy and thinking about that. I also lost some motivation and spent some of my time working on bod 2. I hope bod 2 gets finished regardless if anyone is here to see it or not. It would feel like the best ending. Like if we survived until that I would be happy no matter what happens.

However, I am not planning to go anywhere just yet. I plan to script for this server until I feel finish and intend to listen to your guy's suggestions as well. That topic I posted I already now implemented some features just for you guys. But not everything will be implemented just the good stuff and sometimes things need to be suggested several times for me to take notice of it.

Here are the things so far.

PATCH 5.1

General

Summary of the biggest changes

- The zone has been completed adding lots of new stuff you can purchase: commands, buddies, join titles. Also a new reception area. For more info see the zone section and other sections
- There is now a new job called /delivery. See the jobs section for more information.
- There are two new minigames added by Rainbow: /hidekill 1-4 and /king (king of the hill) made by Rainbow through properties. This is thanks to the upgraded minigame and property system. See the property/minigame section for more details.
- Jobs, challenges and marcus events now gives you a lot more VK token. This makes it potentially possible to earn a total of 21 more tokens per day and about double that taking into account marcus events (if you win that is). See the job section for more info!
- Performance and DM improvements have been made in DM/Performance section.
- Oher things has been updated as well see other sections.

General

- Updated /uptime to hopefully work on the VRocker host, but can't know until I release the patch
- Added alternatives to nlist: /npclist and /npcinfo
- Added alternatives to objlist: /objectlist and /objectinfo

- Emma has been added in the scripting credit for working mainly on patch 5.0.1 and on some stuff for 5.1 to thank her for her help. She will greatly be missed.
- Fluttershy has been added to the beta tester list in /credits and at the joining message for helping out with testing.
- The same drinking system as malibu has now been added at the bikers bar. Credit to Rainbow and wHoMe for making it.
- You can now buy a bottle weapon that has a drinking animation that actually makes damage to other players. Quite fun for roleplay and the perfect opportunity to add it. You'll be able to get in the future in the zone.
- /addwepickup bottle also works.

DM/Performance System

- Players can no longer enter FPV to evade the disabling of the attacks. There were a lot of reported cases of this and I found on the JDM system was the issue and fixed it.
- Fixed the animation/slide that has for a long time been playing if a player gets knocked down by a shotgun while in spawn protection.
- The spawn protection system has been improved hopefully making you immune to python shots and laser snipers by setting your health to 100 everytime you take damage. This system is not perfect and won't solve the issue completely until VC-MP upgrades their immunity system. Some ways of spawn killing the system still doesn't cover is: heli-blade attacks and heli-cannon attacks. I am also not sure if it's possible to headshot someone with the laser sniper as well.
- Wall-E has been removed from the skin selection menu, but his skin is still there to be used in properties.
- Hourly salary will no longer lag the server for 1-2 seconds. The cause of this was that this server stores your cash and kills immediately into the database, so you don't risk losing anything. This is fine in most cases since there is seconds/minutes between these updates, but for the hourly salary everyones cash gets set at the same time which creates the lag. I fixed that by not saving the hourly salary cash until you exit the server. Hopefully this won't cause too many issues.
- Improved performance slightly when updating weapon kills in the database.
- /respawn is now 10 seconds instead of 15.
- Been working on some database optimization to improve performance. More things will come next patch which will hopefully be sooner.

The Zone

- The zone has been completed filling up the entire zone with the last of the purchasable content type you can purchase there.
- There is now a reception at the zone and a command /reception to teleport you to different areas in the zone.
- You can now buy buddies: 3 cops, 2 bodyguards, the west syndicate family, Clegane and Barnes as a buddy.
- You can now purchase commands at the zone: /fart, /alldoanim, /playsound, /buddydance, /buddystand, /buddyliedown
- You can now purchase custom joining message titles if you'd like. There are just 4 at the moment. These messages will appear with: "player joined the server" message.
- If you for some reason wanted more ponies. There are two new ponies added by Rainbow: Luna and Applebloom. They can be purchased at the weapon section.

Buddy System

- Buddies are now in 3 types: weak, normal and strong. Wod buddies are normal and Rogers is strong so far. You can purchase a lot of weak buddies in the zone, 1 medium buddy (Clegane) and 1 strong (Barnes)
- This also means that wod buddies (normal buddies) are now slightly stronger. Weak buddies will be on the same level as the wod buddies were before this patch.
- You can now have 8 buddies at the same time.
- /buddylist has been added so you can see the ID for each buddy.

VK Token System

- Jobs gives more VK tokens see the job section for more details.

- You now get 5 VK tokens for completing all daily challenges.
- You now also get 3 VK tokens for the first long challenge at different points in completion.
- In total you will get 5 + 3 + 1 = 9 VK tokens for completing all challenges of the day instead of just 3. That's 6 extra.

- Winning a Marcus event now gives you 9 tokens instead of 3. Losing gives you 3 tokens instead of 1.
- Marcus events in properties/arenas now gives you a token for every 5th kill instead of it being random. However you can only earn 10 tokens per event! At least now it's more fair!
- Marcus onehitkill event and fist fight gives you one token per 3 kills instead of 5, because it only last for 30 minutes. 10 is also max in these events.

Property System

- The property system now allows you to create minigames through my help. Give me any property ID, explain how the minigame is hosted and it can be added as a command.
- Property vehicles for minigames now spawn in all properties the property minigame is activate in. Instead of just the first one.

Admin & Security System

- /ajail has been upgraded putting a player into a different world and disallowing them to use commands except /login, /register and /aunjail (in case admins get locked there). Players will trapped in this world until they either change UID2 (ban evade) or get unjailed.
- /ajail and /aunjail is now for level 3 as suggested by Mason so that they can trap potential ban evaders and hackers using this. This effect only lasts until the server restarts.
- /mute and all sorts of mutes are now tied to your UID2 which means that if you exit the server to change to another nick you will still be muted.
- /asetpropprice, asetpropname and asetpropowner has been added to change the settings in a world 1 property. There are some properties mainly property 26 that needs to have its price adjusted and some name changes that can be had to other properties.
- made /setvehiclemodel for world 1 vehicles change the model immediately instead of having to wait for a restart. This can be a lot more risky, so I suggest level 10 admins use this with caution and if they notice any strange vehicle bugs showing up on the server, it might be due to this command. With that being said I haven't seen anything.
- aplaysound can now play custom sounds as well.
- Level 9-8 can now promote to level 7 through /changelevel. Before they had to resort to /setaccinfo to promote to that level which is just unnecessary.

Event & Minigame & Job System

- A new job called /delivery has been added made by wHoMe and Rainbow. It gives you 5 VK tokens in total depending on how many jobs you do. You can just do the first 3 jobs for 2 VK tokens for example. The goal is to delivery things to different locations. The game with the exception of rewards is made entirely with properties!
- The one time minigames made by wHoMe and Rainbow: /escapebirthday and  /whoworld 2 has been added.

- A new minigame called /hidekill 1-4 has been added with 4 arenas. In the minigame one person is selected as a killer and the rest are hiders that needs to hide and survive for 5 minutes. If you die you become a killer, this might be changed if this makes it too hard. The killers win the game by killing all hiders and the hiders win by surviving for 5 minutes. The minigame is made by Rainbow Dash through the property system.
- A new minigame king of the hill has been added. You need to run up to a cash pickup at the top of a hill (a bunch of stairs). The goal is to knock other players down from the hill with stubby to collect as much cash as possible. The person with the most /cash at the end wins the game. There is a mode for 5 minutes, 10 and 30 I believe!

- You now get 5 VK tokens instead of 1 for completing /garbageman since the job can be very boring.
- You now get 3 VK tokens for completing the serial killer job, cardealer and pizza.
- Now you might be asking why not 3 VK tokens for lumberjack and treasurehunter? Treasurehunter just requires you to teleport now anyways and /lumberjack is fun and fast according to most people.
- This gives you 15 extra VK tokens to be earned per day.

- Marcus events now host /iov 1 and 3.
- Marcus no longer hosts vehicle battle events since the minigames are not very good at all due to VC-MP.

- /iov has been nerfed/made easier because I want people to experience it and complete it. The challenge is always fun at the beginning but I always make it too hard to start with and nerf it later on.
- Bod quest 9 is the first wod question that has been nerfed. It's the first quest before the tournament and people usually struggle more with this one than any other.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed a bug where if you had too many titles you would not be able to see all of them in /titles due to the message simply being too long for VC-MP to handle. I added a universal string method to get past this.
- Potentially fixed that really rare vehicle bug where a world 1 vehicle became a property vehicle that happened on the server two times in its history. The fix was probably done by fixing the vehicle issue relating to the minigame properties.
- Fixed a bug with the word ECAPIST misspelled in some titles
- Fixed a bug with VK properties and government properties having a limit even I can't bypass. It's important that minigame creator doesn't get their minigames blocked just because they are missing 20 pickups or something. However, we can not allow everyone to go by the limit. The limit is there for a reason, the main reason being VC-MP can't handle more than 2000 pickups and 3000 objects at the same time. The higher I make the limit the more likely we are to reach this limit unfortunately.

Things already added before but not noted in a patch

- The astral bike has been added behind ammo nation in downown. ID 11
- The statebord spawned near the dock. ID 105
- The ufo spawned at the film studio near the other ufo. ID 104.
- The chair spawned inside the police station. ID 229.
- The balloon spawned outside sunshine autos. ID 228.
- The carpet spawned at the ffa (custom skin team) spawn location.

Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Server Patch 5.1 Empty Re: Server Patch 5.1

Post by SJHere Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:15 am

Great work and keep it up.

VCMP Fights 2021 (click here)
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by Craitus^ Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:42 am

nice
Craitus^
Craitus^

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:49 am

I typed /buddylist all and it showed me Barnes at number 8.I wrote /buybuddy 8 but it gave me 14th Germo west lol.I even confirmed the text but still...Gimme my tokens back Sad
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:58 am

FlutterShy wrote:I typed /buddylist all and it showed me Barnes at number 8.I wrote /buybuddy 8 but it gave me 14th Germo west lol.I even confirmed the text but still...Gimme my tokens back Sad

Dude you need to read it from the zone. The buddy ID is not the same as /buybuddy because all buddies aren't for sale. Go to the library where you buy the buddies and check.

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:12 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
FlutterShy wrote:I typed /buddylist all and it showed me Barnes at number 8.I wrote /buybuddy 8 but it gave me 14th Germo west lol.I even confirmed the text but still...Gimme my tokens back Sad

Dude you need to read it from the zone. The buddy ID is not the same as /buybuddy because all buddies aren't for sale. Go to the library where you buy the buddies and check.

duhh,what about /buddylist now?You knew players will type /buybuddy <id> after typing /buddylist.COME IN-GAME RIGHT NOW YOU SCRUB
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PizzaDough Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:27 am

Really good updates. Very useful features added in this patch some of which should have been added long ago.  Btw do we all agree that the bikers bar drunk system is the must important thing added so far?(jk)
PizzaDough
PizzaDough
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroN Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:05 pm

nice bro my vcmp is not working..
ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:27 pm

Very Nice Update.Keep it up Nerd!
Btw Thanks for my help.
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:06 pm

FlutterShy wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

duhh,what about /buddylist now?You knew players will type /buybuddy <id> after typing /buddylist.COME IN-GAME RIGHT NOW YOU SCRUB

Nah you're a nerd. Also bump.

Back to top Go down

Post by h Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:14 pm

Rainbow dash scripting? Nice

Good to see the community still going
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:47 am

Helathien wrote:Rainbow dash scripting? Nice

Good to see the community still going

She was until she left. Now we are back to normal.

Yeah, it's been a long time since a patch. Been sorta busy and haven't had the motivation some weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:31 pm

Those are great updates nice job nerd of death

Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:29 am

SAME WITH ME BRO WTF
I TYPED /BUYBUDDY 3 BUT IT GAVE ME THE COP INSTEAD OF ALVIN THIS IS SHIT. I WANT MY 50VK TOKENS BACK FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=Celestia Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:37 am

[όή]ρ7ķάςħ0 wrote:
SAME WITH ME BRO WTF
I TYPED /BUYBUDDY 3 BUT IT GAVE ME THE COP INSTEAD OF ALVIN THIS IS SHIT. I WANT MY 50VK TOKENS BACK FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wod buddies can't be purchased by token, nerd. :v
=SdS=Celestia
=SdS=Celestia
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/u640

Back to top Go down

Post by Craitus^ Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:43 am

Yes, but the price of roger is too much plz decrease the price of rogers..lol
Craitus^
Craitus^

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:58 am

=SdS=Celestia wrote:
[όή]ρ7ķάςħ0 wrote:
SAME WITH ME BRO WTF
Wod buddies can't be purchased by token, nerd. :v
i just purchased
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by IceBlood Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:10 am

Wowwewe
IceBlood
IceBlood
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:00 am

awesome

Adeelkhawaja wrote:Signal rainbow said me if signal play another server then record video and send me check this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:16 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Where in the library can I buy them? Do I need to complete something before buying them?
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:07 pm

K2. wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Where in the library can I buy them? Do I need to complete something before buying them?
There's a teleport pickup which leads to enter in the library.On the left side,there'll be some pickups which you can read and go on.
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:15 pm

what is the new feature?
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:33 am

oh nice uptade :DD
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:24 am

=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:oh nice uptade :DD
Hi !#€
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:07 pm

HOLY!!!

I was very busy but good work.
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:00 pm

QaisAla wrote:HOLY!!!

I was very busy but good work.

Thanks, nerd. You've done a lot for this community so don't worry your contributions are not forgotten. Hope to speak to you again soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down