VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Server Patch 4.0 I_vote_lcapServer Patch 4.0 I_voting_barServer Patch 4.0 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Server Patch 4.0 I_vote_lcapServer Patch 4.0 I_voting_barServer Patch 4.0 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Server Patch 4.0

+22
=SdS=KrlozZ...
UmaR
Signal
Dark Abdo
KF lyzor
Vipe[R]
Ice_Blood
iNs.Yash^
Chuck Norris
QaisAla
Frodo_BaGGinS
Shiragami_Youko
Pavonis
[VF]Peter
Sha|R|abI^
shield110
Killer frost^
Thunder_B!rd
Mike
[F2]Don_Bradman
VK.Angel.OfDeath
26 posters

Go down

Server Patch 4.0 Empty Server Patch 4.0

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:54 pm

Note: I've probably been Writing this topic for a span of two weeks. Here is the patch guys I hope you are happy with it. I tried to make as much content as possible. But the summer ran out and so did my time.

More things will come in the future at a faster rate. I am sorry for making you guys wait for 2 months. But patch 4.0 had to be a big milstone. Hopefully we don't have to worry about patch 5.0 for at least a year hopefully.

Patch 4.1 or 4.01 will probably release within 1 or 2 weeks from this patch. I expect bugs and I am ready. We also have a discord integration that I am going to be testing after I have released this one and found that my systems are okay.

Patch 4.0

General

New things
- Work together as a Community to solve the secrets of VKs part 1. This will be an extremely hard challenge that can only be solved by putting your crazy Brains together. See the secret of VKs section for more info.
- A basic NPC system have been added using objects for more info see the NPC section.
- The number one enemy of VKs have been added: Clegane. Defeat this leader of the dummies to save VKs in the battle of the dummies (/bod).
- Three new minigames and 2 new jobs have been added that both unlocks stuff at the zone. See the job/minigame section.
- A new spectate system for players have been added. See the spectate section.
- The custom property system have been expanded. See the property section.
- A new property vehicle system have been introduced. See the property section.
- Job menu's and map Icons have been added for the two new jobs.
- 6 new parkours have been added. Credit to Qais99 for getting the locs.
- 5 new Death races and 2 new races have been added. additionally there is now a command for deathraces as well. Credit to Qais99 for getting the locs.
- More rewards have been adding for completing all deathrace, parkour and races, so you can unlock more stuff from doing the new ones.
- Marcus now hosts events in the new parkours and the new minigames.

- New Daily challenges have been added: complete 3 parkours, kill with fire, sniper and driveby.
- Doing the Daily challenge can now give you up to 3 VK tokens. This might be removed if I see no one is doing Marcus events anymore.
- Completing all jobs of today gives you 1 VK token per each job (4 in total right now). This might be removed if I see no one is doing Marcus events anymore.

- Weapon kills will now in some cases unlock rewards. Check /rewards.
- Everytime you level up in /stats you will unlock a reward.
- Everyone will unlock a bunch of rewards on their first kill in patch 4.0 due to the fact there are new rewards for leveling up now. Stylish is definitely going to get his chat flooded on his first kill.
- A bunch of stuff have been added to the zone. Check the zone section.

- 23 titles have been added that can be purchased at the zone. Put to your name to give you a cool title for example: King Angel. The title will only appear in the chat and all server messages. The title can't be seen from the top of your head by other players (since that's not possible in VC-MP)
- 25 titles for the /stats rank names can now be unlocked for reaching a new level. You unlock all the titles you've missed on your first kill and you get the private title (level 0) from making one kill. Unfortunately for Stylish every title after "Cooler than Angel" is not available.
- New rewards including a title have been added to the zone, everyone who unlocked the doors can go there to pick up missed rewards
- All titles can be purchased in the zone next to the weapons for 10 VK tokens and 100 k cash.
- A new pizza weapon have been added that can be unlocked or purchased for VK tokens.
- 7 new custom vehicles have been added to the zone. Too lazy to mention them but it includes 3 bikes! The new vehicles can be found near the balloon and near the weapons.
- 6 new purchasable skins have been added: Murder, Mario, Kabuto, Claude, Leon and Woody.

- 3 new free skins have been added to the server. Umberto for team cuban, cool guy in team orange and prisoner as the default free for all skin.
- 3 skins have been moved into menu's: One of sonny's guy, team red haitan guy and previous cool guy in team orange. A menu for team red is therefor also created.
- A new free for all team next to batman have been added, which will have the same color as cuban.
- All the custom skins have been moved to the free for all team. There is also a limited time message when you select batman that will tell you the same.
- Qais99 and Thunderhead are now credited in /credits and on the server joining message as the beta testers of VKs for helping me out so much on a very consistent basis.
- More animation commands have been added. Check commands.

Improvements
- Marcus doesn't select properties with NPCs in them.
- The stats padding script have been removed. There was nothing wrong with it, but a lot of players found it annoying that they could not kill the same player 10 times in a row without dying or killing someone else. This sounds weird to me and I still don't understand it, but I listen to you guys and I am going to give you, what you want. Any real stats padder will be banned, never forget that.
- Increased the droprate of VK tokens in properties and onehitkill by 25 %.
- Changed the minigame World from 1000 to 9800. This allows the server to have 9600 custom properties in total. Since we are only at 300-400 right now that isn't a big concern. If we ever get this far (9600 custom properties), I have to experiment with the Worlds in VC-MP because World 10000 to at least 10099 is the unique World of players.
- How many times you've completed the Daily challenges are now shown in /challengestats
- The /buyvehicleupgrade message have been improved so that players don't Think they can buy more slots.
- removed the annoying blue ann message telling people to join a minigame, having Marcus spam you is enough Very Happy.
- /pmann now displays a message who announced it to a person.
- /wasd, /arrows added in the commands. wasd will let you use those keys instead of the Arrows for moving objects in properties.
- /lastjoined is only updated when you login now. Which should make it harder for people to impersonate other car owners just so they don't lose their car.
- A new error detecting system have been added so I can more easily find bugs on the VRocker host.

Bug fixes
- Fixed a bug with custom purchase skins continuing to give you the error message that you can't select them even when spawning as batman or using the reset button.
- Fixed a token bug thanks to Mason.
- Property ID 354 and 355 are bugged due to a thing I did. It would take too much work to fix this so now those properties are directed to 356 so no one can enter them. (they are also owned by me, so no one gets affected by this).
- attempted to fix Marcus starting two events on sunday. Hopefully it works.
- Fixed a display bug in a message that said the players were in an unknown job.
- Fixed that findbannedaccounts and /findaccounts said 1 account found (when no accounts where found) on some searches.

Spectate system
A new spectate system have been added. For the admins the system works the same. For players on the other hand the system works like this:

- You have to be spawned in order to spectate someone.
- If you try to spectate someone they will get a message saying that you are spectating them and that they can use a command for disabling anyone to spectate them. The command works like /nogoto.
- If the player have a suspect level (in /suspects) they will not get the message.
- Properties can disable the spectate command.
- You spectate someone with /spectate or by using F12.

For admins:
- The spectate system as you know it skips to the next player and provides you a list of players in between and the reason why they were skipped for example: They're in properties, minigames or other things.
- No one knows when you are spectating and you can still spectate while being spawned.

NPC System
The NPCs are basically objects that look like our dummies. These NPCs can attack. Currently there are these types:
- Normal fighters, that just fights you in Close combat.
- Teleporters, that teleports around you and fit you.
- Line blasters, that creates a line of fire in your direction.
- Circle blasters, that creates a circle of fire around them.
- Brutes, much slower and make a lot more damage.

The NPCs will attempt to form around you in decent way when they attack, but it's not perfect. You can kill NPCs and NPCs can kill you, but if you're in the same team as the NPC you can kill them, but they can't kill you. The NPCs doesn't have collisions and can go through walls, so it's just a really basic system that you can have some fun with in properties and battle of the dummies.

Custom Property System

Custom vehicles
- Custom property vehicles can now be shared with up to 2 people. Which means that the shared owners can do /getpropcar in the normal world
- 50 custom property vehicles can now be purchased.
- Custom property vehicles now cost between 500 k to 3.5 million (I Believe) You can get them for cheaper if you have the discount unlocked from the lumberjack and garbage man job.
- If a player gets shared a custom vehicle that they haven't unlocked, the shared owner can't bring that vehicle.
- Only 11 custom vehicle per person can exist at the same thing. So if you use /getpropcar 10 times nothing will happen, but when you /getpropcar on your 11th car, the first car you brought will get deleted. This is due to the VC-MP vehicle limit and we might have to tweak this in the future.

NPCs
- NPCs can now be added in properties.
- You can select their name and their team.
- NPCs won't attack you in insert mode (editing mode, /propedit).
- NPCs can be selected by bumping in them to get the index.

Other things
- Added object types. Currently the only object type is 1. 1 = If you touch the object you die, good for Death races and other events.
- Added settings for disabling spectate in property.
- Added a command for disabling spectating in properties.
- A disarm pickup have been added.
- You can now add customwep pickups. I only found models for some, but most of them are just default models.
- propveh kick command have been added.
- You can now change the alpha (the visibility) of pickups in custom properties.

Minigame/Job/Event System

Vehicle Battle: A new minigame type called vehicle battle has been added. Right now there are two minigames: Heli-cannon and hunter. Players spawn on a random roof near the sea and can use /getcar to get a heli. I have experimented with other ways to do it, but this way is the most reliable.

Marcus will host events using this minigame as well. In those events you will earn 3 times as much cash and a 1 to 10 chance of VK tokens dropping.

Pizza boy job: A new job has been added where you get put in 3 random pizza location and you are tasked to deliver pizza's to houses in and around the area. It's very similar to garbage man, except that it's 120 new locations and you know get the item from your pizza boy bike and walk with it to the door of an house.

There are rewards that can be unlocked from doing this job. Completing pizza boy will unlock the pizza weapon.

Serial Killer job: You can now do a serial killer job where you are tasked to kill a certain person in the server in World 1 with only a limited amount of ammo, you get a bonus in cash for killing a person with a certain weapon. The weapons you get actually depend on how many jobs you have completed and I've added a very tiny story to it as well. It's nothing special but better than nothing.

The voice will guide you and provide hints as to how to find and get to your target. Sometimes a target will be lost and the voice will select a new one for you.

There are of course rewards to be unlocked here as well.

Battle of the dummies: Fight VKs enemy number 1: The leader of the dummies: Clegane. Can you and the rest of the server survive his army to finally face him? Will you be able to defeat clegane? Most likely not if you don't come prepared!

The secret of VKs - Part 1
The hard part of this is that I am not going to give you any details as a Community to solve this. This is not a one person thing, this is actually a Community thing. I suggest creating a topic to share your findings to unlocking the secrets. This is not as easy a treasure hunting event, but the best start is to search the World. I suggest someone creates a topic where everyone shares there findings in an organized way, or you won't be able to solve it. No hints will ever be provided and it might takes 2 Days or 2 years for you guys to finally solve it.

Hint: The difference between this event and the treasure hunting event. Is that there are hints as to where to look. But these secrets can be hidden anywhere, in any World.

General Commands
Here's a list of all the new commands added for the server.

/spectate <player>: Spectates a player. You can also use F12. Regular players are notified if they are being spectated, unless it's by an admin.

/spectatemode <on/off>: If you don't want to be spectated you can use this command.

/titles: Displays a list of all your titles.

/usetitles <ID>: From /titles you will get IDs enter these IDs here to use them. ID 0 is no title.

/vehiclebattle <1-2>: Enters a minigame where everyone has a hunter or a sea sparrow. ID 1 = hunter. ID = 2 sparrow.

/bod: Enters the battle of the dummies minigame.

/serialkillerpractise: Just for practising the serial killer job.

/pizzaboypractise: Just for practising the pizzaboy job.

/pizzaboy: Starts working as a pizza boy.

/serialkiller: Start working as a serialkiller

/deathrace <1-6>: A command to enter the deathraces. Didn't exist Before

/propvehkick <Property ID> <Vehicle Index>: Kicks a player out of your property vehicle

/sharepropcar<Property> <Vehicle Index> <1/2> <player> sets a shared owner, either shared owner 1 or 2, to your car. Use None in the player field to share it with no one.

/addpropnpc <Model ID> <Team ID> <Name>: Adds a NPC to your property with model ID 1 to 3, Team ID 0 to 255 and custom name.

/removenpc <Index>: Removes your NPC based on the entered index. Enter editing mode and run into the NPC to get the index.

/setobjecttype <Type>: Set the type to 1 to make the object kill everyone that runs into it. Be sure to select an object and use p afterwards to save the setting.

/arrows & /wasd: Old command that I forgot to add into the command list. You can use it to change object move keys.

/propspectatedisable <on/off>: If put to on, no one can spectate in your property except admins.

/copypickup <Index>: Copies Another pickup without autotriggering.

/changepickupalpha <Index> <Alpha>: Changes the visibility of a pickup

/adddisarmpickup: Adds a pickup that disarms everyone who enters it.

/beware, sell, idk, phone, wave, wut, speak, lean, watcha, stand: New animation commands, all can be found in /animationcmds
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Server Patch 4.0 Empty Re: Server Patch 4.0

Post by [F2]Don_Bradman Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:00 pm

VERY GOOD!!!!!! Thats more than we deserve. Ur hard work and skills are the things that make this server best in VCMP. Thank You
[F2]Don_Bradman
[F2]Don_Bradman
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:11 pm

Don_Bradman wrote:VERY GOOD!!!!!! Thats more than we deserve. Ur hard work and skills are the things that make this server best in VCMP. Thank You
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:12 pm

F*cking awesom men
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:18 pm

Thank you soo much so intersted.
Shit exams. going to watch all these things on 19 october shit.
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shield110 Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:27 pm

Good but.
Server is/has become roleplay.
And spectate command can be missed and can make people heart broken as some noobs are pro in snipping and when they are hiding and they don't know that someone spectating them the person will teleport and end his spree.
And NPCs will cause a major lag issue now.

shield110
shield110
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sha|R|abI^ Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:32 pm

OMG
<3 Vks Now Rocks I will buy all the bikes Razz
Sha|R|abI^
Sha|R|abI^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:36 pm

shield110 wrote:Good but.
Server is/has become roleplay.
And spectate command can be missed and can make people heart broken as some noobs are pro in snipping and when they are hiding and they don't know that someone spectating them the person will teleport and end his spree.
And NPCs will cause a major lag issue now.

The server has and will Always be freeroaming. I haven't changed anything in the DM gameplay. You can still fight like normally. Didn't you read what I said about the spectate system? /spectatemode off, can be used and you won't be spectated. Also if someone spectates you, you will get a message saying that someone is spectating you and that you can disable it with /spectatemode off.

It's just Another /nogoto on and /radaroff. You will get one extra command to type, that's all.

Sha|R|abI^ wrote:OMG
<3 Vks Now Rocks I will buy all the bikes Razz

It sucked Before lol?
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by shield110 Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:38 pm

Bro talking about noobs.
Who don't know that there is such command like specate.

Last edited by shield110 on Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
shield110
shield110
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by [VF]Peter Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:39 pm

GOOD JOB ^^
KEEP IT UP SIR !
[VF]Peter
[VF]Peter
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

http://..klkkglf,mrllg6mlm,mlfgglbh

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:40 pm

Don_Bradman wrote:VERY GOOD!!!!!! Thats more than we deserve. Ur hard work and skills are the things that make this server best in VCMP. Thank You
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiragami_Youko Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:40 pm

Shiragami_Youko
Shiragami_Youko
Epic Member
Epic Member

http://sds-clan.forumotion.asia

Back to top Go down

Post by [VF]Peter Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:42 pm

GOOD JOB ^^
KEEP IT UP SIR !
[VF]Peter
[VF]Peter
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

http://..klkkglf,mrllg6mlm,mlfgglbh

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodo_BaGGinS Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:46 pm

[VF]Peter wrote:GOOD JOB ^^
KEEP IT UP SIR !
Frodo_BaGGinS
Frodo_BaGGinS
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:50 pm

Great work dude!
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:53 pm

shield110 wrote:Bro talking about noobs.

Fair play, but the only way to teach noobs is for someone else to tell them. I have tried multiple ways.

There is a message when you join that tells you how to spectate.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:58 pm

GREATest Patch ever.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:01 pm

Nice!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by iNs.Yash^ Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:23 pm

I Love the spec cmd really tooooooooo loved it
iNs.Yash^
iNs.Yash^

http://www.ccoltrickss.blogspot.in

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_Blood Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:37 pm

LOvin it.
Ice_Blood
Ice_Blood
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:52 pm

Noobs dont use snipers. Razz
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:51 pm

Good work as always.
Btw welcome to credits Qais99 and Thunderhead it's late Razz
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by KF lyzor Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:56 pm

Sad I Wish I Could get Unbanned!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I NEED A CHANCE

TODAY I AM SAD
KF lyzor
KF lyzor
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Abdo Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:15 pm

Great updates, keep it up!
Dark Abdo
Dark Abdo
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:24 pm

Awesome (y) thanks for adding 'propvehkick', 'propvehshare' and removing 'joinminigame' ann, good job Angel.
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:49 pm

Great man!
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:10 pm

Question: VK secret is only in world 1?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:18 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:Question: VK secret is only in world 1?

Hint: The difference between this event and the treasure hunting event. Is that there are hints as to where to look. But these secrets can be hidden anywhere, in any World.

This is the only hint I will give.

Additionally it's also not just about finding pickups.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:35 am

Geat patch.
-I love the VK Secret thing its an original idea, awesome one, work as a comunity to get it togheter but tell me whats the reward for it, it will be for everyone or only for the last one who get it .-.

- oh nice npc system try to add objects like skins it will be very awesome x_x i had seen a server with something like this, believe me it was awesome, i loved your npc system e_e

- I love Bod Minigame Xd, it was nice, i did get 79 kills Smile but i did cant defeat these pro npc xD, awesome minigame to that time when you want fight and none in game .-.

- hmm serialjob and pizzaboy omg XD, both awesome more better is serialjob but its too hard to not fail any :c but its awesome x_x try to give random weps .-.

- poor me did not tested the spec system :v

- well about your property system it was the part hard,
a) can be shared with 2 players: omg awesome x_x
b) 50 can be purchased: omg XD so much cars u canget all kind of models :v
c) now cost 500k - 3.5M: well believe me that it did hurt me, i really hate it, i wasted more than 100M to buy 10 prop cars, and now all can buy them so easy -.- i really hate it i wil lnot buy any car anymore -.-
1M
2.5M
3.5M
5.5M
8.5M
10M
12.5M
15M
17.5M
25M
25M +
------------------
126M WASTED now all can buy 50 cars with like 50M -.- give me those cars free or at the last give me back my money -.- i hate it

-new parkous, well did not saw them just pro qais :v

- same with death races :v btw i helped to make death race id 3 :v i did like the 70% -.-

- more rewards :v omg so hard it

- nice daily events x_x i suggested them Smile im happy lel

- well weaponkills things :v i did some already but .-. fock it

- jeje nice i have 21 ranks for stats Smile

-nice thing about the skin in a new team i love it Smile nice spawn place x_x

=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Shose Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:19 am

Simply beautiful.. Good work! :")
Shose
Shose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:32 am

Chuck Norris wrote:

Fair play, but the only way to teach noobs is for someone else to tell them. I have tried multiple ways.

There is a message when you join that tells you how to spectate.
Just create some server messages about patch 4.0 and about new cmds also about the new things on zone that's enough. They should be pop out 10 by 10 minutes.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:50 am

Chuck Norris wrote:

Wait Wait, World prop or World ID ??
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:36 am

=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:Geat patch.
-I love the VK Secret thing its an original idea, awesome one, work as a comunity to get it togheter but tell me whats the reward for it, it will be for everyone or only for the last one who get it .-.

- oh nice npc system try to add objects like skins it will be very awesome x_x i had seen a server with something like this, believe me it was awesome, i loved your npc system e_e

- I love Bod Minigame Xd, it was nice, i did get 79 kills Smile but i did cant defeat these pro npc xD, awesome minigame to that time when you want fight and none in game .-.

- hmm serialjob and pizzaboy omg XD, both awesome more better is serialjob but its too hard to not fail any :c but its awesome x_x try to give random weps .-.

- poor me did not tested the spec system :v

- well about your property system it was the part hard,
a) can be shared with 2 players: omg awesome x_x
b) 50 can be purchased: omg XD so much cars u canget all kind of models :v
c) now cost 500k - 3.5M: well believe me that it did hurt me, i really hate it, i wasted more than 100M to buy 10 prop cars, and now all can buy them so easy -.- i really hate it i wil lnot buy any car anymore -.-
1M
2.5M
3.5M
5.5M
8.5M
10M
12.5M
15M
17.5M
25M
25M                +
------------------
126M WASTED now all can buy 50 cars with like 50M -.- give me those cars free or at the last give me back my money -.- i hate it

-new parkous, well did not saw them just pro qais :v

- same with death races :v btw i helped to make death race id 3 :v i did like the 70% -.-

- more rewards :v omg so hard it

- nice daily events x_x i suggested them Smile im happy lel

- well weaponkills things :v i did some already but .-. fock it

- jeje nice i have 21 ranks for stats Smile

-nice thing about the skin in a new team i love it Smile nice spawn place x_x

About serialkiller job: It does have random weps and it gets harder the longer you do it. In later parts you find yourself without a chainsaw for example (with a certain probability) which makes it harder. But it's better to go for the optional kill to earn more cash

Property cost: Prices change, if you purchased a TV when it came out it probably cost thousands of dollars. If you want a 20 year old TV it costs like 10 dollars. It's just the way price works. You pro players are good at getting Money. 50 property vehicles still costs as much as 10 property vehicles last time (or at least 30-80 % of it). You will not buy anymore cars for that reason? That's kinda stupid to be honest. Having like 40 more property vehicles for 25 m wouldn't be Worth it, the price had to decrease. Go to the store right now buy like Iphone X for 10 k dollars or whatever, then wait 1 months and it's Worth like 2 dollars. Was your Money wasted? No because you bought it at a time it was Worth 10 k dollars, and yes it sucks it's Worth 2 now, but you can't really get your Money back.

Parkours: One parkour by me too. There are 6 new parkours I Think.

Thanks for your comment. Yeah about the spawn Place. I just tried to find an unique spawn Place where there were a lot of cars. I Always felt like the spot they spawn at have vehicles that no one ever uses anyways, that are kinda well hidden, which makes it good.

Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:38 am

Revy wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Wait Wait, World prop or World ID ??

If you use the command /World, you will get a different ID depending on where you are. If you're in a property you will get World ID 199 + PropID (So a different one for each property), if you are in the normal World you will get World 1. If you're in a minigame you will get 9800 + MiniGamesCurrentlyActive.

So when I say any World it can literally be in the normal World, any property or any minigame.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:42 am

Very nice work angel and these new features have satisfied us.

One question,did you add this vehicle "
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ? Razz
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=Celestia Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:59 am

Great job!!!
=SdS=Celestia
=SdS=Celestia
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/u640

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:00 am

Shadow.JacK^ wrote:Very nice work angel and these new features have satisfied us.

One question,did you add this vehicle "
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ? Razz

Can't download it. But if you can download it, tell me the size of the zip file.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by MAZE Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:21 am

Dark_Abdo wrote:Great updates, keep it up!
MAZE
MAZE
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:44 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
- attempted to fix Marcus starting two events on sunday. Hopefully it works.

it not work, it happened today.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down