VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
crystaltharki - [April Fools!] The Truth About Kurumi. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapcrystaltharki - [April Fools!] The Truth About Kurumi. - Page 2 I_voting_barcrystaltharki - [April Fools!] The Truth About Kurumi. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
crystaltharki - [April Fools!] The Truth About Kurumi. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapcrystaltharki - [April Fools!] The Truth About Kurumi. - Page 2 I_voting_barcrystaltharki - [April Fools!] The Truth About Kurumi. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1945 registered users
The newest registered user is Smoker

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[April Fools!] The Truth About Kurumi.

+37
Swarzhksof
Waleedeu
Valdis
Lolhaha
EK.CrystalBlue
KF lyzor
h
HaseeB^
Lahhami^
Signal
Desi
[F2]Don_Bradman
AlexMercer
[S]oul.Shake[R]
UmaR
Pavonis
Naruto[U]
Mike
?????????
Halo
Zurix
Vipe[R]
Killer_King
Radon
Pr0zZ^
=KF=Thunder^
Diamond
Dwayne
Killer frost^
MaxX
ЧК.
Thunder_B!rd
ZeroN
Gr1m[R]eaP3R
D4rKR420R
DanielS
Grayson
41 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A big lol Re: [April Fools!] The Truth About Kurumi.

Post by Radon Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:08 pm

This topic gets interesting..

Last edited by 75hz on Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Radon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:11 pm

I'm sorry Kurumi. but Play as two faces do not Good.
you have lied right yourself
you have lied community
Please. After this hot topic gone away, Play as you are

Last edited by Mr.Alone on Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by h Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:15 pm

Mr.Alone wrote:I'm sorry Kurumi. but Play as two faces do not Good.
you have lied right yourself
you have lied community
Please. After this hot topic gone away, Play as well as you are

Pero English xDDD
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:31 pm

I just came here to say
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:59 pm

good to see a girl contributing in gtc
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:00 pm

Vipe[R] wrote:I just came here to say
And to think that I was rallying behind him..
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:01 pm

what

Last edited by Halo on Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Halo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwayne Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:04 pm

Halo wrote:Respect Woman I'm Looking at this Topic All Comments are Negative He Lied Because of Some Abuser like Killer Frost , Thunder Bird ,Stylish Players,You Know Now Kurumi What Doing Crying or whatever Now You Happy?

Halo u yes is guy! stylish thunder bird and killer frost and others are Assholes
Dwayne
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwayne Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:09 pm

[Warned] x2
Dwayne
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr1m[R]eaP3R Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:09 pm

Jamez wrote:
Gr1m|R|eap3r wrote:
KuRuMi^ wrote:I'm very disappointed in you, Grayson. I trusted you this secret because y'all my friends, instead you revealed this secret without hesitation. Furthermore, I was planning in explaining this to the whole community in the future. I just have no words. And Gr1m[R]eap3r, my dear cousin, why would you do such a thing?

Bro, it just have to be done early before it's too late. I don't get why you woulnd't accept your identify instead of hiding your true self. I don't even find an issue with who you really are so their isnt no reason to play as a male.
U IS A MOTHER FUCKER *!#% AND TRAITOR!
GO REPORT ME
this is family?
Kurumi this is shit

No one can escape from a lie; truth always win and it was the right thing to do, SpiroRasis, wouldn't you agree? "This is family"? I'm the one who knows KuRuMi's family more than you so I've a better understand of she.
Gr1m[R]eaP3R
Gr1m[R]eaP3R

http://thedarksoulz.createaforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ????????? Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:11 pm

wtf
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwayne Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:30 pm

you did not understand what I meant
I wanted to say that because you have to send calls from her to others?
Why you had to say about her if she was taking her time to tell

you are a garbage, you could go to Guadalupe's house and ask her how is this or something because she does not answer but if something happened because of you, you will pay for it and this no is joke.
Traitor

]perr0]

Last edited by Jamez on Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Dwayne
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr1m[R]eaP3R Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:41 pm

Jamez wrote:you are a garbage, you could go to Guadalupe's house and ask her how is this or something because she does not answer but if something happened because of you, you will pay for it and this no is  joke.
Traitor

First of all, I'm living at Los Angeles, California, which is about 1,240 miles from her house. Secondly, she didn't answer anyone's text at this moment, not because she's sad from what people will judge her, but because she feels disappointed for herself that she would've revealed her sex from the beginning. I'm not against Kurumi tbh, but we're cousins and we're completely honest with each other. I'm with Kurumi, always, as the TdZ clan manager.
Gr1m[R]eaP3R
Gr1m[R]eaP3R

http://thedarksoulz.createaforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:46 pm

I borrowed Sarah's account after seeing your post on the forum:
Grayson, do not forget that this is just a virtual world where people can do anything, as long as it does not affect the game or cause game imbalances. Everyone has good bad face, it is important you know or not? Like telling your players to use third-party software to help you "get out"? This incident, as far as I know, has been done and has been punished:
One thing I still wonder is why do you carry personal information from Kurumi up here? Does he / she hide his / her true identity in violation of any law of VKS Server?
If you think this is unacceptable, why not put your personal information here so we can talk about what you are doing now?
So according to you, KF is using third-party software like Kurumi suspected? It has been proven by members of KF: Founder, Leader and member, is that wrong?
Rather than digging up other people's personal information, as a moderator you should focus on building KF. As far as I know, you have very good skills, so why not support other KF members who have poor skills? (Night - Alex etc) Are you teaching them that if they leave KF their personal information will be up here for people to discuss like you are doing with Kurumi now?
Don't tell me you never insult behind that screen, but it does not prove anything. It proves that you are big enough to know that typing the keyboard to insult others is childish and that the psychological relief of being killed in the game is a smart thing to do. Maybe you like Kurumi have to type curses you now you happy?
You were one of the most perfect people on the server: a person who all wanted to be. But after the truth of KF is revealed, you are different, becoming a go-go expert on the subject of others. Do not forget that KF has lost a lot of good players, the rest is nobody online and don't enough skills to withstand other forces.
If you do not remove this post, I will not ignore this. Right now I'm very busy with school, but my sister will be on my behalf, teaching you that the next generation if well-trained will be much better than the present generation. I believe you aka =KF=Mark_Evans has a score of 10-30, which proves you are too degraded at the present time, if you do not practice then sooner or later you will become second[Ass_t] BaBa1.
What I need to say I have said already, expect you to understand and think in a certain way.
Peace.
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwayne Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:05 am

Gr1m|R|eap3r wrote:
Jamez wrote:you are a garbage, you could go to Guadalupe's house and ask her how is this or something because she does not answer but if something happened because of you, you will pay for it and this no is  joke.
Traitor

First of all, I'm living at Los Angeles, California, which is about 1,240 miles from her house. Secondly, she didn't answer anyone's text at this moment, not because she's sad from what people will judge her, but because she feels disappointed for herself that she would've revealed her sex from the beginning. I'm not against Kurumi tbh, but we're cousins and we're completely honest with each other. I'm with Kurumi, always, as the TdZ clan manager.
So why do not you let her speak for herself? And how much have you been paid for calls to give calls to the KF? the same for me you're still a garbage
Dwayne
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto[U] Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:22 am

i don't mind if he is a she or she is a he. Still being nice for me even is shehe is a transformer xd.

Been serious, who cares? the only thing we can care (my opinion) is who will staying being with its (yeah, its, 'cause im not sure Razz). By my side, she/he will stay being in a GamerFriendship.

Cya and take care
Naruto[U]
Naruto[U]
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:22 am

Meh, so what? Is that a bad thing? Can't a girl play games? Is gender really needed? You just ruined her play. Even I knew it. Cos, her attitude was like girl. But still I didn't expose it or something. Why need to ruin his fun? If you want revenge then take it in other way, don't go deep. And now kurumi can't even come to in-game. Grayson, at least this I didn't expect from you. You could've raped his clan or post a video or something else, why need to do this man?
Well, @KuRuMi please don't mind keep up the playing work and if someone abuse you just ignore if it goes too much then do what you can as an admin.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:44 am

Sarah wrote:I borrowed Sarah's account after seeing your post on the forum:
Grayson, do not forget that this is just a virtual world where people can do anything, as long as it does not affect the game or cause game imbalances. Everyone has good bad face, it is important you know or not? Like telling your players to use third-party software to help you "get out"? This incident, as far as I know, has been done and has been punished:
One thing I still wonder is why do you carry personal information from Kurumi up here? Does he / she hide his / her true identity in violation of any law of VKS Server?
If you think this is unacceptable, why not put your personal information here so we can talk about what you are doing now?
So according to you, KF is using third-party software like Kurumi suspected? It has been proven by members of KF: Founder, Leader and member, is that wrong?
Rather than digging up other people's personal information, as a moderator you should focus on building KF. As far as I know, you have very good skills, so why not support other KF members who have poor skills? (Night - Alex etc) Are you teaching them that if they leave KF their personal information will be up here for people to discuss like you are doing with Kurumi now?
Don't tell me you never insult behind that screen, but it does not prove anything. It proves that you are big enough to know that typing the keyboard to insult others is childish and that the psychological relief of being killed in the game is a smart thing to do. Maybe you like Kurumi have to type curses you now you happy?
You were one of the most perfect people on the server: a person who all wanted to be. But after the truth of KF is revealed, you are different, becoming a go-go expert on the subject of others. Do not forget that KF has lost a lot of good players, the rest is nobody online and don't enough skills to withstand other forces.
If you do not remove this post, I will not ignore this. Right now I'm very busy with school, but my sister will be on my behalf, teaching you that the next generation if well-trained will be much better than the present generation. I believe you aka =KF=Mark_Evans has a score of 10-30, which proves you are too degraded at the present time, if you do not practice then sooner or later you will become second[Ass_t] BaBa1.
What I need to say I have said already, expect you to understand and think in a certain way

All I saw was blah blah blah, Sarah is simply an alias blah blah you think you know me, period. I'm not perfect. I try to be nice, but all that goes outta the window when you betray this clan that I love.
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:54 am

Peace and Gender equality.
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:33 am

Grayson wrote:
What I need to say I have said already, expect you to understand and think in a certain way

All I saw was blah blah blah, Sarah is simply an alias blah blah you think you know me, period. I'm not perfect. I try to be nice, but all that goes outta the window when you betray this clan that I love.
Who betray your clan?
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:38 am

Sarah wrote:
Grayson wrote:

Who betray your clan?
pff...read the topic again pls. Kurumi joined KF simply for her own benefit. Ask her before you judge me.
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:44 am

Grayson wrote:
Sarah wrote:
Grayson wrote:

Who betray your clan?
pff...read the topic again pls. Kurumi joined KF simply for her own benefit. Ask her before you judge me.
I do not judge you. But the revenge of Kurumi betrayed KF then it should stop at being in the game, not the real world information.
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:16 am

Killer frost^ wrote:Peace and Gender equality.
lol.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:28 am

Everyone on the forum is shocked are reading it. BTW Kurumi is still good. After reading the long topic, it came to know that She is a girl and a skill player(which I knew before). Nothing other than this.
Is there any rule that she had broken? Can't a girl be a gamer? I already knew that she is a girl from her behavior and her talk. Still, I hope she will be a good admin.

Last edited by Umar4911 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by [S]oul.Shake[R] Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:40 am

Umar4911 wrote:This is unfortunate. Everyone on the forum is shocked are reading it. BTW Kurumi is still good. After reading the long topic, it came to know that She is a girl and a skill player(which I knew before). Nothing other than this.

Is there any rule that she had broken?
[S]oul.Shake[R]
[S]oul.Shake[R]

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:36 am

lel, calm down peeps u have to be happy to see a girl in vcmp, someone call maxo pls
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by h Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:59 am

Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:lel, calm down peeps u have to be happy to see a girl in vcmp, someone call maxo pls

Wheres the equality? :C girl plays we should be happy. Boy plays = whatever :C
h
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:58 am

[KM]Helathien wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:lel, calm down peeps u have to be happy to see a girl in vcmp, someone call maxo pls

Wheres the equality? :C girl plays we should be happy. Boy plays = whatever :C
Yes, nowadays boys plays games peoples like "so what? it's a common thing." and when girls plays a game peoples like, "oh great a girl really playing.". So, we should clap for it. Razz
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:08 pm

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:
Mr.Alone wrote:don't screw up nerds, this is the first time you guys saw a girl playing ? Laughing
Hi Kurumi. be me Girlfriend please Embarassed Embarassed

She confessed her love to me in PM. So stay away from my swamp.

Step away from Kurumlub, Jordanian kid -_-

MY SWAMP! NO!

YOU BEING IDIOT

Stay away from my swamp!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by h Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:12 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:
Mr.Alone wrote:don't screw up nerds, this is the first time you guys saw a girl playing ? Laughing

MY SWAMP! NO!

YOU BEING IDIOT

Stay away from my swamp!

Masons Swamp getting Robbed By 10+ players Razz Razz Razz
h
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexMercer Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] F*ck this fake world.
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by [F2]Don_Bradman Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:58 pm

Again?! I dont know if u are a lil too high on crack nowadays Grayson, sorry to say, Im disappointed
[F2]Don_Bradman
[F2]Don_Bradman
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:17 pm

[F2]Don_Bradman wrote:Again?! I dont know if u are a lil too high on crack nowadays Grayson, sorry to say, Im disappointed
Desi
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:26 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:

MY SWAMP! NO!

YOU BEING IDIOT

Stay away from my swamp!

Shut the F*ck up Jordanian bastard
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:27 pm

[F2]Don_Bradman wrote:Again?! I dont know if u are a lil too high on crack nowadays Grayson, sorry to say, Im disappointed
Trust me, this could've been a lot worse if I had shown some logs from ingame.
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:52 pm

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:

MY SWAMP! NO!

YOU BEING IDIOT

Stay away from my swamp!

Yo bitches. Get out the way, get out the way bitches
She is mine
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by h Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:00 pm

Mr.Alone wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:

MY SWAMP! NO!

YOU BEING IDIOT

Stay away from my swamp!

Yo bitches. Get out the way, get out the way bitches
She is mine

aham aham, bish ME FIRST.
Lets take turns ill go first,
then u guys can do what ever u want with....
h
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by [F2]Don_Bradman Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:04 pm

Lol all guys are just like gone total savage lol, and btw, I already knew Kurumi's gender.

Also Grayson, I know u did it coz she was a threat to ur clan and stuff and all the in game things are well but still the thing that bothers me the most is the real life stuff u shared, it just ruined her privacy and that was pretty wrong
[F2]Don_Bradman
[F2]Don_Bradman
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:38 pm

Great!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ith oru putikedkune nadakam company alle hahah
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:42 pm

What can i remmeber is that Kurami(or lets say DarkRazor) recorded his voice in a such of VCMP video since long time ago and then i confirmed that he is a boy .

Actually the weird thing is that kurami did not deny about being 'she' , simply he is disappointed from Grayson and blaming him , also , clearly kurami admited .

Anyways , what could happen if 'she' playing VCMP , i dont think chuck norris (or lets say angel)  will be mad about this issue , on the contrary , 'she' will get a lot of promotions Dude!
Although Kurami still serving vks and didnt caught breaking worthy rules no one can do something about him .

by the way , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] when we made VCMP video before (long time ago) and you recorded your male voice , who da hell was that ? sorry mate but i have doubts on you about being 'LadyBoy' (Joking) .

#Grayson_Ma_Man
#Ma_education
#Hell_Ya_baby
#NightWings_Dangerous _these_days
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:51 pm

Lahhami^ wrote:What can i remmeber is that Kurami(or lets say DarkRazor) recorded his voice in a such of VCMP video since long time ago and then i confirmed that he is a boy .

Actually the weird thing is that kurami did not deny about being 'she' , simply he is disappointed from Grayson and blaming him , also , clearly kurami admited .

Anyways , what could happen if 'she' playing VCMP , i dont think chuck norris (or lets say angel)  will be mad about this issue , on the contrary , 'she' will get a lot of promotions Dude!
Although Kurami still serving vks and didnt caught breaking worthy rules no one can do something about him .

by the way , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] when we made VCMP video before (long time ago) and you recorded your male voice , who da hell was that ? sorry mate but i have doubts on you about being 'LadyBoy' (Joking) .

#Grayson_Ma_Man
#Ma_education
#Hell_Ya_baby

#DamnGirl Razz
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:52 pm

Lahhami^ wrote:What can i remmeber is that Kurami(or lets say DarkRazor) recorded his voice in a such of VCMP video since long time ago and then i confirmed that he is a boy .

#Grayson_Ma_Man
#Ma_education
#Hell_Ya_baby

Pawnt Razz #Hell_Ya_baby
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:02 pm

]Warned]
Halo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:46 pm

[blank]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by h Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:51 pm

Mr.Alone wrote:[blank]

Accepted.
Permanently Banned.
Thx For Reporting.
h
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:06 pm

Bad manners graya!
You guys took this game so seriously lol.
Enjoy yourself and let others enjoy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:08 pm

This topic is full of tharkis.
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:42 pm

SiGNaL wrote:Great!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ith oru putikedkune nadakam company alle hahah
Pinnallandu xD
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:57 pm

ЧК. wrote:
#DamnGirl Razz
SiGNaL wrote:
Pawnt Razz #Hell_Ya_baby
We secretly catching GoldDiggers Professionally , apparently our pranks Has been detected , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] secretly knew about digging pls , you will secretlly blame shaykh flake in Mosq pls .
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:59 pm

Astaghfirullah!, We very certainly blame "ex" shaykh (now Imam) Flake for misguiding the community pls.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next