VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Server Patch 6.0 (April Fools joke) I_vote_lcapServer Patch 6.0 (April Fools joke) I_voting_barServer Patch 6.0 (April Fools joke) I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Server Patch 6.0 (April Fools joke) I_vote_lcapServer Patch 6.0 (April Fools joke) I_voting_barServer Patch 6.0 (April Fools joke) I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1945 registered users
The newest registered user is Smoker

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Server Patch 6.0 (April Fools joke)

+10
Killer frost^
S.
Thunder_B!rd
ЧК.
MaxX
PizzaDough
UmaR
=SdS=KrlozZ...
薄霧.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
14 posters

Go down

Server Patch 6.0 (April Fools joke) Empty Server Patch 6.0 (April Fools joke)

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:52 am

Note: I haven't worked on this patch for nearly as long as 3.0, 4.0 and 5.0. But I believe this one marks a big enough change to be a 6.0 patch.

PATCH 6.0

BOD 2!

- Bod 2 is finally here! Use /bod 2 to enter the final part of the story, the ending of Desmond and 3-year old story I have told!

General

DM

- Lag has been improved by 50 % when it comes to killing and joining the server.
- Removed driveby, remote grenades, frags, and molotovs from the server in world 1 only due to abuse as suggested by the community.
- Bombs have been added which are similar to nukes in call of duty.
- You can now buy minigun, armour and bombs at ammu-nation by using VK tokens.
- Finally put aside my stubbornness and added /spawnloc.
- Custom vehicles can no longer driveby even in properties.
- Nogoto is now saved in the database.

Map

- Removed the deatharena and the admin office as map object to decrease lag.
- The gate at the Vercetti estate has been removed since it serves no purpose.

GUI System.

- The image display class that just displays an image with a window you can close. Has been improved making it look way better.
- GUI for the JDAM has been added. See the JDAM section.
- /teamids now displays an image from wiki.vc-mp.org that has been slightly edited so that people can check team colors in-game.
- /mapicons has been added that displays a modified image from wiki.vc-mp.org that shows how the different map icons look like.
- /propvehhelp now displays car colors in-game through GUI. /vehiclecolor and /vehcolor is also an alternative now.

Property System

General

- Upgraded the property system to pretty much allow you to do everything I can in script form (almost).
- Added 51 properties for hosting property minigame and jobs. This can basically be used in script form by Angel to turn your properties into minigames and jobs.
- /radaroff now works when /setpropradar is turned off, in case some players are still visible on the map. Similarily, /radaron now works if /setpropradar is on and some players are not visible on the map.
- Property upgrades are now cleared when someone is not in the property and not saved at all time.
- Map markers now exist in properties. see /addmarkerpickup.
- /setpropzlimit now returns you to checkpoints and other spawn points now if you below the limit.

Command Changes

- /addpropmember now requires you to enter the level into the command as well so players don't have to type it twice.
- /lockpickup and /unlockpickup now allows you to enter a list of IDs into the commands instead of just one.
- /setpropcash is no longer an alternative to /setpropcashreward which sets how much cash drops from a player/NPC when you kill them. Instead it's used to set the actual cash of a player.
- /setpropcashall is now the only command for setting cash to a specific value.
- /givepropcash is now the only command for increasing/decreasing the cash of a player.
- /givepropcashashall is now the only command for increasing/decreasing the cash of a player.

Pickup System (New pickups)

- Moved some new pickup commands to other sections below to make some space.
- Added /addmarkerpickup that allows you to add a map icon inside your property. So far the maximum limit is 5. You can trigger these pickups once with /autotriggerpickup 3 to have them avaiable on property starts.
- Added /addremovemarkerpickup that must be used when removing icons on the map or when simply moving the icons.
- Added /addtriggerpickup2 allowing you trigger a list of pickups instead of a range, finally ending that annoyance lots of people had. Some people would like me to make it so /addtriggerpickup still works if you remove pickups added before it, and I will look into it. But it's kinda hard. For now just move pickups instead of deleting them if you're afraid it will mess up /addtriggerpickup. But pickups added after triggerpickups should not affect it and can be deleted.
- Added /addmovepickup that moves a pickup with a certain index to a certain location. This command allows for indexes between 0-400 to be put into the pickup before they exist, which means you can move addtriggerpickups you want to trigger the actual addmovepickup.
- Added /addmsgpickup2 has been added allowing you to make messages without that "Property Message:" infront of it.
- Added /addannpickup (with "property message:") and /addannpickup2 (no "property message:") has been added which sends a message to everyone in the property when a pickup is entered. /autotriggerpickup can be used on these to spam some announcement messages.
- Added /addhppickup2 and /addarmourpickup2 that increases/decreases the armour/hp instead of setting a value everytime. The limit of the armour/hp that can be set is /setprophp and /setproparmour. Players can not collect more than those limits. For armour however the limit is 100 if you don't set anything (just like in normal VC).
- Added /addweppickup2 that instead of giving you a specific ammo always, it increases/decreases it. Note however that there is a bug with VC-MP displaying negative ammo in its GUI if you don't give the ammo in mags. What I mean by that is that UZI has 30 ammo in one mag. If you give someone 20 ammo it will kinda glitch out the GUI, but the ammo is still there.
- Added /addremoveupgradepickup that removes an upgrade from a player.
- Added /addupgradepickup2 which makes you unlock a certain upgrade only if you have a list of other upgrades. If you don't have the upgrades required it will show a message telling you: "You're missing the following upgrades: ". This will allow you to set multiple upgrade requirements on certain pickups by simply putting /changepickupupgrade to the upgrade you unlock from /addupgradepickup2
- Added /addremoveupgradepickup2 that works in the same way as /addupgradepickup2 but actually removes the upgrade if you have the list of upgrades.
- Added /addclearcashpickup has been added to only clear the players property cash.
- Added /addclearupgradepickup has been added to only clear the players property upgrades.
- Added /addrotationbypickup has been added which can allow for you to make spinning objects using /autotriggerpickup, which was not possible before.
- Added /addautotriggerpickup has been added that basically works like /autotriggerpickup but is in pickup form and can allow for you to create some cool scripts basically.
- Added /addrandomtriggerpickup that randomly triggers a pickup. Triggerpickups can also be triggered. But they can not trigger randomtriggerpickups.
- Added /addcountdownpickup has been added to start /setpropcountdown from a pickup. It can be autotriggered.
- Added /addsoundpickup (for position), /addsoundpickup2 (for playing in the world) for playing sounds.
- Added /addanimationpickup for changing a players animation when entering the pickup.
- Added /addimmunitypickup for changing the immunity of the player.
- Added /addlockpickup, /addlockpickuprange, /addunlockpickup, /addunlockpickuprange for locking other pickups.
- Added /addlockproppickup and /addunlockproppickup for locking and unlocking the property useful for minigames and job properties.
- Added /addbombpickup2 for selecting different explosions than the one in the first command.
- Added /addboosterpickup2 for boosting forward speed. For both vehicles and players. For players however this only works when the player is in the air.

Pickup System (General)

- You can now define a quanity (how many times a pickup can be used) with /changepickupquantity or /changepickupcount. After the count is reached the pickup gets locked. After that you can unlock it again to make it start over either through the unlock pickups or the command.
- You can now define a limit for how many players are required in the property for a pickup to be used useful during minigames/jobs and property events.
- /autotriggerpickup with setting 1 now allows the triggered of many of the new player independent commands.
- /autotriggerpickup now allows for triggering something once only (more useful in addautotriggerpickup)
- /autotriggerpickup now allows you to enter a setting 2 (for triggering it for all players entering it) upgrades and property cash must match for players to move on.
- /autotriggerpickup will now check the cooldown of the pickup before triggering it, as well not trigger it when /lockpickup is on or there is a limit or player count limit. As well as upgrades and cash if setting 2 is used.

Vehicle System

- Added /addvehmovepickup for moving a vehicle without having a player inside. Use /addtelepickup for the other case.
- Added /addvehhppickup for changing the HP of a vehicle without having a player inside. Use /addfixpickup for the other case.
- Added /addvehimmunitypickup for changing immunity of a vehicle without having a player inside.
- Added /addvehlockpickup and /addvehunlockpickup for locking/unlocking a vehicle without a player inside.
- Added /addvehenterpickup for entering a vehicle when entering the pickup.

NPC/Object System

- Property car NPC models are now free to use in properties without any upgrades.
- All objects and NPCs from BOD 2 and Wod can now be spawned in properties expect the bod 2 castle. I don't want you guys to get used to the location before you get a chance to play bod 2.
- Properties can now have 150 NPCs instead of 100.
- Increased the damage of /setnpcdamage so that properties can have NPCs that can kill people in one hit.
- /autotriggerpickup can now trigger pickups every second instead of just every 2, if the user wants that.
- /setnpcrespawntime now has a minimum time of 2 seconds
- Added /setnpcspeed for changing the speed of an NPC in your property.
- Added /setnpcattacktype for changing the attack type of an NPC. 26 IDs are available. 26 does absolutely nothing and is a new ID.
- Added /setnpcattacktype allowing you define which of the currently 25 different NPC types you want the NPC to attack as. Some are: Tommy Dirac, Clegane, Normal, Brutes, Teleporters, Dummychief Dumbson (basically just follow you). It even has some attacks that I have never used anywhere else like: ID 7 which is a thrower and a few more interesting attacks.
- Added /addnpccheckpointpickup that makes a range of NPCs walk to a checkpoint. Note that you need to use /setnpccheckpointtype to use this.
- Added /setnpccheckpointtype allowing you to change between two different walking styles and if the NPC should walk by itself or only when /addnpccheckpointpickup is triggered.
- Added /setnpctype that works similar to /setobjecttype that defines what happens to an NPC on object shot and bump.
- Added /setobjectpickup that definies which pickup to be triggered on either bump, shot, both or with the lumberjack setting.
- Added /setnpcpickup that defines which pickup that is triggered on the shooting, bumping, lumberjack setting or detection of a player.
- Added /addnpcattackpickup for making NPCs from Index start to end attack you.
- Added /addnpckillpickup for killing NPCs from index start to end.

Admin & Security System

- The /suspects levels have been changed slightly to give more accurate results for new players and make life a little easier for them with the anti hack system.
- Two new suspect levels have been added to /suspect. Level 5 being that an UID basically joined right now for the first time. Level 4 being an extremely new UID only with a few kills, deaths and very short playtime.
- /evadeban has been added to temporarily stop ban evaders from joining immediately after they get banned. The first level of this command stops any new UIDs that hasn't connected before from entering the server for a limited time. The second level goes into a little deeper check. This command will not be used very often, but might be required in case a ban evader is joining every 30 seconds and the admin can't stay in the server to ban him. It's also included in /permaban. So every time that command is used (which should be for evaders only) it puts on evade ban at level 1 for 15 minutes.
- /ban and other commands have been updated to give admins brief overviews of what they should use each command for.

NPC System

- The NPC system now supports a new type of NPC. NPC cars. They are NPCs that are placed inside cars.
- A Y direction rotation has been added for NPC cars. What that means is that the NPC car will lean up and down depending on if it's going up a hill or down a hill. This makes them look for more realistic.
- The NPC cars will explode and disappear when dying.
- Three NPC cars have been added in world 1 that drives around the map and can be killed similar to malibu NPCs. They are called: The french dick (blue cheetah), Biker Chad (Guy on a bike), and The bunny and honey couple (a normal black car). They will hopefully not get in the way since it's a pretty big map.
- The NPC car models are completely free to use.
- Most of the /addpropnpc are now available in government and VK props without the upgrade.
- Made changes to property NPCs under the "NPC system" in property section.
- Made a new checkpoint system for NPCs that is a lot more fluent (the NPCs never makes awkward stops). Unfortunately, I could not just apply it to old NPCs since that might bug out /wod and stuff like that. But luckily you can use it in properties using /setnpccheckpointtype.
- Improved the NPC system decreasing the performance when there are lots of NPCs on screen walking to a player by approximately 80-90 %.
- Improved the NPC target system removing NPCs from a players target list if they are no longer in combat with said NPC.
- Made it so NPCs can actually see and attack players even if a players unique world or secworld is the same. (not used at the moment)
- Added (Tommy Dirac) to the NPC model called creeper in /nlist and /objlist.
- Added support for NPC models with the wrong z coordinate in the system.

JDAM System

- A completely new update to the JDAM has been released, scripted by our very own DarkRazor.
- Added the FIM92 rocket launcher (ID 130), giving the ability to lock on Hydras end eliminating them in an instant.
- Improved enemy detection when attempting to bomb.
- You can eject out of Hydras by pressing 'J'. You'll be given a parachute as well on the way.
- IR flares have been introduced to Hydra fanatics. These will help out to attract incoming missiles on your lead. Pressing 'H' will shoot out of the plane and its cooldown with 20 seconds.
- The JDAM cockpit now contains a new UI.
- Sound effects has been added.
- When you're inside the JDAM cockpit, a UI bar has been added to know when the bomb is loaded.

Event & Minigame & Job System

- /whoworld, /escapehell and /escaperoom has been added as new jobs/minigames made by wHoMe and Rainbow_Dash from properties. They have their own joining and leaving messages. Most of them are 1 person minigames but with the new property system two people can still do it at the same time by loading the property into one of the 51 minigame properties automatically. Simply use /setproplimit or /addlockproppickup to define if you want new players to be in a different world or the same one. If you want to make your own job/minigame just do it and then contact Angel to just include it as a minigame/job.
- Minigames/jobs made by the community have their own rewards in /fanrewards. Test it out!
- /whoworld enables /ignoreall when you enter it.
- /iov 1-3 has been added. To do the invasion minigames.
- There are new rewards for completing iov that everyone can unlock even people who completed it before. /iovrewards.
- /wep and buddies now work in /iov.
- 5 player limit is now removed from /iov, but I don't think anyone can solo it yet.
- Messages when joining bod and server announcements now advertise /iov. There are also messages for finishing IoV and marcus messages no longer sends to the whole server and only for the people inside the minigame.
- The hotel owner in a /cop mission has been nerfed so he doesn't have super powers to see you everywhere and making you fail the job.  
- /serialkiller now ends if you die, like it was supposed to from the start, instead of letting you do the kill with no weapons.
- Killing the robberer in two of the cop missions have now been made easier.
- Distances to the tires in the third last cop job has been added, so that players can actually find them more easily. Cop job is soon becoming extremely noob friendly and it excites me that a lot of new players are constantly doing it for the first time even though it's been 1-2 years since it was scripted.
- Slightly increased the ammo for the secretworld mission where you kill all the dummies.
- Event titles for the July event as well as Sufy's president event has been added.
- Marcus will no longer starts events in properties with just fist as a weapon.
- Added /egoto for event staff members to teleport to other players.

Bug Fixes

- Hopefully fixed a bug with everyone dying if the leader is not the first one to enter the minigame in iov.
- Fixed a bug with Luficer attacking players in /secretworld last mission for no apparent reason.
- Fixed a bug with markers not appearing for the first pickup in the final cop job when searching for the memories.
- Fixed a bug with addpropnpc not allowing you to use the models even if you had the upgrade.
- Fixed a bug with /bodheal being able to heal people that are paused with zero HP and also people that are unspawned.
- Fixed a bug with /setnpcrespawnpickup not working if the NPC had /setnpchp set.
- Fixed a bug with /copypickup not working in vk properties and government properties.
- Fixed a bug where you could enter a property with a limit if you entered it within 3 seconds to the last player to join.
- Fixed a bug with /stylish and /stunt kicking while entering from inside a vehicle
- Fixed a bug with David Davis model ID being listed wrong in /objlist.
- Fixed a bug with Marcus ending his event and giving you rewards for dueling, when a property event is active.
- Fixed a bug with trigger pickups triggering pickups twice if they had property cash on them.
- Fixed a syntax error in /addarmourpickup.
- Fixed a bug with players receiving different HP at the start of bod and at the end of rounds when they don't have the 255 HP upgrade and have the 100 % HP on round start upgrade.
- Fixed a bug with world 1 property pickups being seen in every world after selling or buying a prop.
- Fixed a syntax bug with /setpropteams and /setpropteam displaying the wrong message.
- Fixed a bug with addupgradepickup displaying that you lost 0 property cash when not setting a property cash value for the pickup.
- Fixed a bug with /addtriggerpickup.
- Fixed a bug with the NPC model list when doing /addpropnpc
- Fixed a bug with ashowpms
- Fixed a bug with /transferprop
- Fixed a bug with /changedummycoins saying the vk tokens were changed instead of dummycoins.
- Fixed a message syntax bug with /changevktokens and /changedummycoins
- Attempted once again to fix bugs with /Td not ending.

Extra bug fixes already on the server

- Fix invasion part 3 announce
- Fix invasion part 3 npcs attacking.
- Fixed a bug with targets in bod not selecting you if you attack them and you are alone.

angel is dumb

Last edited by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Server Patch 6.0 (April Fools joke) Empty Re: Server Patch 6.0 (April Fools joke)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:16 am

R.I.P Driveby and remote grenades
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Server Patch 6.0 (April Fools joke) Empty Re: Server Patch 6.0 (April Fools joke)

Post by 薄霧. Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:16 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
- 5 player limit is now removed from /iov, but I don't think anyone can solo it yet.

They can actually - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Anyways, good job, nerd.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:18 am

K2. wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

They can actually - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Anyways, good job, nerd.

That video was done from the testing server in the new patch before it got released!
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:26 am

wow complety change vks Surprised

edit: btw awesome, good work xD

Last edited by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:28 am

=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:wow complety change vks Surprised

You guys say that every patch. It's not gonna change that much nerd.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:45 am

Great work Angel! Been looking forward to this release for a long time!
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:46 am

UmaR wrote:Great work Angel! Been looking forward to this release for a long time!

I know right. Angel is pretty great.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:50 am

K2. wrote:
UmaR wrote:Great work Angel! Been looking forward to this release for a long time!

Today VKs will have max count as ppl! It's gonna be great.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:56 am

UmaR wrote:
K2. wrote:

Today VKs will have max count as ppl! It's gonna be great.

I am so glad you guys are excited for this awesome release!
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:00 am

Angel, I'm so impressed by your skills!

I'm so inspired! This speech really inspired me

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:I'm a complete legend.

Last edited by K2. on Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PizzaDough Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:34 am

God dammit I am just mad I didn't see this topic immediately!

Edit: Angel is awesome.
PizzaDough
PizzaDough
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:38 am

You missed to remove freeze from /gotoloc etc
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:43 am

PizzaDough wrote:God dammit I am just mad I didn't see this topic immediately!

Edit: Angel is awesome.
Thanks nerd.
Maxpayne^ wrote:You missed to remove freeze from /gotoloc etc

My bad. Added to the notes now
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:06 am

"Finally put aside my stubbornness and added /spawnloc."

I can't believe this. Good job angel!

Last edited by ЧК. on Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:12 am

ЧК. wrote:"Finally put aside my stubbornness and added /spawnloc."

I can't believe this. Good job angel!

You're right 4K, Angel is so creative and dedicated. He's a true role model!
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:05 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Note: DM

- Lag has been improved by 50 % when it comes to killing and joining the server.
- Removed driveby, remote grenades, frags, and molotovs from the server in world 1 only due to abuse as suggested by the community.
- Bombs have been added which are similar to nukes in call of duty.
- You can now buy minigun, armour and bombs at ammu-nation by using VK tokens.
- Finally put aside my stubbornness and added /spawnloc.
- Custom vehicles can no longer driveby even in properties.
- Nogoto is now saved in the database.

Map

- Removed the deatharena and the admin office as map object to decrease lag.
- The gate at the Vercetti estate has been removed since it serves no purpose.

Thanks a lot.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:55 am

Gud work nerd.
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:16 pm

Lmaooo
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:46 pm

what about a nice ban to angel ? it would be greatest patch ever
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:47 pm

OKey......
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:16 pm

Angel is back to editing our hearts!
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:32 pm

Great Work Angel! I wonder, how much you're caring about VKs and for the players. I love you I am really hoping man.. one day, The Video Game's Scripters like you, win the biggest award of the gaming industry's in this century! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].Angel.OfDeath, I would love to dedicate some motivations lines to all the people. In the name of your's!

............................................................................................................................

“If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it would not seem so wonderful at all.” – Michelangelo

Last edited by HasH^ on Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:46 pm

HasH^ wrote:Great Work Angel! I wonder, how much you're caring about VKs and for the players. I love you I am really hoping man.. one day, The Video Game's Scripters like you, win the biggest award of the gaming industry's in this century! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].Angel.OfDeath, I would love to dedicate some motivations lines to all the people. In the name of your's!

“If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it would not seem so wonderful at all.” – Michelangelo
lmao it's april fool none of these exist on the server
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by PizzaDough Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:54 pm

HasH^ wrote:Great Work Angel! I wonder, how much you're caring about VKs and for the players. I love you I am really hoping man.. one day, The Video Game's Scripters like you, win the biggest award of the gaming industry's in this century! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

YES... He is our senpai.
PizzaDough
PizzaDough
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:22 pm

PizzaDough wrote:

YES... He is our senpai.
did ashu really believe it's real or angel nerd edited his reply xd
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:23 pm

PizzaDough wrote:

YES... He is our senpai.

He is. And we're his Kohai Soldiers.
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PizzaDough Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:33 pm

3moreee wrote:
PizzaDough wrote:

YES... He is our senpai.

I dont really think angel had to edit his reply. Hash is just being Hash.
PizzaDough
PizzaDough
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:34 pm

ЧК. wrote:Angel is back to editing our hearts!

4K never uses exclamation marks. Though I'm sure it's not long before this post turns into a praise for Angel...
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:51 pm

3moreee wrote:
PizzaDough wrote:

YES... He is our senpai.

He haven't did anything like this man.. I had just express the words from my heart at that time. Nothing more. I hope, Angel would see.
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=Celestia Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:31 pm

April Fools!
=SdS=Celestia
=SdS=Celestia
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/u640

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:59 pm

It's 12 now. Don't even dare to edit my reply now.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by PizzaDough Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:14 pm

UmaR wrote:It's 12 now. Don't even dare to edit my reply now.
Well not on his time zone. I am pretty sure everyone knows by now it was a april fools joke anyway.
PizzaDough
PizzaDough
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:58 am

April fools day is over. This topic has been moved to the general chat section and is not true. Some of the replies in this topic has been edited by me during April fools.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:14 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:April fools day is over. This topic has been moved to the general chat section and is not true. Some of the replies in this topic has been edited by me during April fools.

Some? I hope this post doesn't get edited as well... bounce bounce bounce
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:15 pm

K2. wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:April fools day is over. This topic has been moved to the general chat section and is not true. Some of the replies in this topic has been edited by me during April fools.

Some? I hope this post doesn't get edited as well... bounce bounce bounce

It won't the day is over Razz enough trolling.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down