VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[April Fools!] The Truth About Kurumi. I_vote_lcap[April Fools!] The Truth About Kurumi. I_voting_bar[April Fools!] The Truth About Kurumi. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[April Fools!] The Truth About Kurumi. I_vote_lcap[April Fools!] The Truth About Kurumi. I_voting_bar[April Fools!] The Truth About Kurumi. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1945 registered users
The newest registered user is Smoker

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[April Fools!] The Truth About Kurumi.

+37
Swarzhksof
Waleedeu
Valdis
Lolhaha
EK.CrystalBlue
KF lyzor
h
HaseeB^
Lahhami^
Signal
Desi
[F2]Don_Bradman
AlexMercer
[S]oul.Shake[R]
UmaR
Pavonis
Naruto[U]
Mike
?????????
Halo
Zurix
Vipe[R]
Killer_King
Radon
Pr0zZ^
=KF=Thunder^
Diamond
Dwayne
Killer frost^
MaxX
ЧК.
Thunder_B!rd
ZeroN
Gr1m[R]eaP3R
D4rKR420R
DanielS
Grayson
41 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A big lol [April Fools!] The Truth About Kurumi.

Post by Grayson Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:22 pm

Hello geeks! Put your thinking cap on, because you're about to learn something completely out of whack.As some of you may have noticed, Kurumi and I have not exactly been on the best of terms these past few days, and I plan on shedding some light on that, via this topic.

A few weeks ago, Kurumi left KF, stating that she(yes, I mean she) had issues with how our clan behaved outside of vcmp and also because she wanted to bring TdZ back to life. Honestly, Kurumi always seemed like a loyal character and this was unexpected of her. But what made things worse was when I realized that she joined KF simply to leak any hacks that we had(or thought we did) and the moment it became obvious to her that there was nothing to dig up, she left the clan with a pathetic excuse. I said pathetic because TdZ was closed simply to join KF and play James Bond. Kudos! You've proven yourself to be a double edged sword.

The truth about Kurumi, is that she is a desperate gamer girl, looking to fit in. Her playing nice was nothing more than an act worthy of an Oscar, because the truth is, she is short tempered. All the "I hate cursing" deal was flat out b*******t. In the end, it's safe to say that we all judged her too soon. But below, I've posted a few things which makes sketching Kurumi slightly easier and closer to the true Guadalupe(That's her name).

To most players surprise, Kurumi is a girl.
Exhibit A: Here, Kurumi confessed to KF members that she is girl.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Exhibit B: A phonecall between Kurumi and GrimReaper. Special thanks to Grim for helping me out. A note for the readers: I didn't have to bribe Grim into giving me this audio recording, rather he offered it to me after learning how Kurumi is a backstabbing w-word.

Also fellas, need I remind you of how feminine Kurumi is ingame? Allow me to correct that statement, because feminine doesn't cover it. More like...diva.

She is not as nice as you think
Remember when I mentioned about her no curse deal? Well, I for one have always known that Kurumi is short tempered, since she always pm'd me when things got rough ingame. And trust me, not only is she a crass, she loves to curse. I'm not showing any of those since I'd like to keep this forum as clean as it can be. I will however, show you a video where Kurumi curses for a second, unaware of the fact that her mic was on.

Somewhere after seven minutes into the video, she cursed HunTinG. This is merely the tip of the iceberg of her true shade.
I've made a slightly more audible version of her cursing in that video. You can listen to it by clicking here. I apologize for the low audio quality, but that's as good as it can get.

Here's the real Kurumi aka Guadalupe Rojas.
Once again, I'm in Gr1mReaper's debt. Him and I know how sadistic Kurumi is, and ergo share the same interest in exposing her. This honestly doesn't have anything to do with the topic per se. This is just so that I can expose her in any cockamamie way I can. That said gentlemen, below is Kurumi's real facebook profile. I've posted a screenshot of the account she uses for VCMP, just for the sake of comparison.
Her real account: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Her vcmp account: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm not planning on ending this topic with a cheesy line, because I'm done with lying, good for nothing, two-faced morons. I rest my case.
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

A big lol Re: [April Fools!] The Truth About Kurumi.

Post by h Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:29 pm

This is A lot to take in, I need Time TO Process all of this xDDD
Well I Always knew she was a she, but i didnt knew about the rest.

@KuRuMi^ btw can u change Your Display pic cause when ever it appears my moms like wtf are u watching half naked women. xDDDD

Btw VCMP is not about Gender, Everyone can play it.
I have to tell that i am also a girl,, now that Someone else has also told her secret i wanna tell too. The facebook link and the name i tell u is my brothers Sad .

xDDDD
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:31 pm

[KM]Helathien wrote:This is A lot to take in, I need Time TO Process all of this xDDD
Well I Always knew she was a she, but i didnt knew about the rest.

@KuRuMi^ btw can u change Your Display pic cause when ever it appears my moms like wtf are u watching half naked women. xDDDD

Btw VCMP is not about Gender, Everyone can play it.
I have to tell that i am also a girl,, now that Someone else has also told her secret i wanna tell too. The facebook link and the name i tell u is my brothers Sad .

xDDDD
I could care less for her gender. I included all of those just to give everyone a clear picture of who she really is.
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielS Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:31 pm

Let's get right into the neeeews, eh?

Last edited by Ɗanîeł S. on Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
DanielS
DanielS
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by h Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:33 pm

Ɗanîeł S. wrote:Let's get right into the neeeews.

the news is KuRuMi is a girl.
Summary level 999.
h
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:41 pm

I'm very disappointed in you, Grayson. I trusted you this secret because y'all my friends, instead you revealed this secret without hesitation. Furthermore, I was planning in explaining this to the whole community in the future. I just have no words. And Gr1m[R]eap3r, my dear cousin, why would you do such a thing?

Last edited by KuRuMi^ on Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by h Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:42 pm

KuRuMi^ wrote:I'm very disappointed in you, Grayson. I trusted you this secret because y'all my friends, instead you revealed this secret without hesitation. Furthermore, I was planning in explaining this to the whole community in the future. I just have no words.

Girly Attitude,
Girly Name,
Girly Display pic,
Girly everything
xD i always knew u was a she.
Well Now DOnt Act A Feminist pls cause i hate em xD
h
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:44 pm

KuRuMi^ wrote:I'm very disappointed in you, Grayson. I trusted you this secret because y'all my friends, instead you revealed this secret without hesitation. Furthermore, I was planning in explaining this to the whole community in the future. I just have no words. And Gr1m[R]eap3r, my dear cousin, why would you do such a thing?
Cut the nice girl crap! And your cousin clearly judged you well. He told me you'd act all innocent here.
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr1m[R]eaP3R Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:45 pm

KuRuMi^ wrote:I'm very disappointed in you, Grayson. I trusted you this secret because y'all my friends, instead you revealed this secret without hesitation. Furthermore, I was planning in explaining this to the whole community in the future. I just have no words. And Gr1m[R]eap3r, my dear cousin, why would you do such a thing?

Bro, it just have to be done early before it's too late. I don't get why you woulnd't accept your identify instead of hiding your true self. I don't even find an issue with who you really are so their isnt no reason to play as a male.
Gr1m[R]eaP3R
Gr1m[R]eaP3R

http://thedarksoulz.createaforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroN Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:46 pm

Grayson, is it true?
ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by h Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:47 pm

Grayson wrote:
Cut the nice girl crap! And your cousin clearly judged you well. He told me you'd act all innocent here.

So KuRuMi^ is not nice?
She Sounds Nice.
btw the phone call is real????

is this all a hoax and staged by u and kurumi the public wants answers xDDDDDDDD
h
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielS Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:47 pm

[KM]Helathien wrote:
KuRuMi^ wrote:I'm very disappointed in you, Grayson. I trusted you this secret because y'all my friends, instead you revealed this secret without hesitation. Furthermore, I was planning in explaining this to the whole community in the future. I just have no words.

Girly Attitude,
Girly Name,
Girly Display pic,
Girly everything

Well, I don't really want to be in this topic but, you should rather look at yourself from hating Kurimi.

DanielS
DanielS
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:51 pm

iNs.Force wrote:Grayson, is it true?
It is.

[KM]Helathien wrote:
Grayson wrote:

So KuRuMi^  is not nice?
She Sounds Nice.
btw the phone call is real????

is this all a hoax and staged by u and kurumi the public wants answers xDDDDDDDD
1. Kurumi is a crass, as I mentioned in the beginning of this thread. She loves to use vulgar language for the most part. She simply wore a mask infront of y'all and played nice.
2. Gr1m sent me that, so ask him.
3. This is as real as Trump smashing Melania in the White House.

Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:51 pm

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOOOOO yeaaah @Kurumi now I really want to send you a bra* . Gimme the size of your Damn breast? ok pervert me . F*ck.

@Gayson, you know what you have done? you have destroyed the lives of many people. Even of some who aint born yet, I mean I masturbated 5 times at her voice. You should kill people like you killed superman not like this.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by h Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:51 pm

Ɗanîeł S. wrote:
[KM]Helathien wrote:

Girly Attitude,
Girly Name,
Girly Display pic,
Girly everything

Well, I don't really want to be in this topic but, you should rather look at yourself from hating Kurimi.

bro i wasnt saying that i hate kurumi i was just saying dont act like i mean now that i know hes a girl so i am saying dont act like a feminist like GIRLS ARE BETTER etc. I wasnt saying that she is a feminist.
and that was a joke. -_-. Kurumi pro
h
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:52 pm

That's true, We've been keeping that a secret. Good job on exposing this two-faced thot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:52 pm

Gr1m|R|eap3r wrote:

Bro, it just have to be done early before it's too late. I don't get why you woulnd't accept your identify instead of hiding your true self. I don't even find an issue with who you really are so their isnt no reason to play as a male.

"Bro"?
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:53 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOOOOO yeaaah @Kurumi now I really want to send you a bra* . Gimme the size of your Damn breast? ok pervert me . F*ck.

@Gayson, you know what you have done? you have destroyed the lives of many people. Even of some who aint born yet, I mean I masturbated 5 times at her voice. You should kill people like you killed superman not like this.
I'll be sure to give you a heads up next time
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:56 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, welp rip.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr1m[R]eaP3R Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:58 pm

ЧК. wrote:
Gr1m|R|eap3r wrote:

"Bro"?

See? neither I could keep up with the words.
Gr1m[R]eaP3R
Gr1m[R]eaP3R

http://thedarksoulz.createaforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:59 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:

Haha, welp rip.
Better not to be born in a world with kurvas like Kurumi. I guess I did a favor for those 5 kids. Your sperm owes me now.
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by h Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:01 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:That's true, We've been keeping that a secret. Good job on exposing this two-faced thot.

why so much hate man, we all lie, i also lie about many things, And people wont stop teasing her if she showed her identity thats nothing to hate about.
h
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:01 pm

[KM]Helathien wrote:
Ɗanîeł S. wrote:
[KM]Helathien wrote:

Girly Attitude,
Girly Name,
Girly Display pic,
Girly everything

i know hes a girl
wow.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:01 pm

RIP
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by h Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:02 pm

Grayson wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:

Haha, welp rip.
Better not to be born in a world with kurvas like Kurumi. I guess I did a favor for those 5 kids. Your sperm owes me now.

xDDDDDD I Cant Stop laughing xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
h
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:03 pm

[KM]Helathien wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:That's true, We've been keeping that a secret. Good job on exposing this two-faced thot.

why so much hate man, we all lie, i also lie about many things, And people wont stop teasing her if she showed her identity thats nothing to hate about.
Read the topic again sis. What happens if I left KF, just to join your clan for a few months and betray you right under your nose?
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by h Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:04 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:
[KM]Helathien wrote:
Ɗanîeł S. wrote:
[KM]Helathien wrote:

Girly Attitude,
Girly Name,
Girly Display pic,
Girly everything

i know hes a girl
wow.

bis, i dont know if he/she is a she or not or if she/he is a he/she (shemale). so bis i aint gona say She until she/he admits she/he is a she or he.

Grayson wrote:
[KM]Helathien wrote:

Read the topic again sis. What happens if I left KF, just to join your clan for a few months and betray you right under your nose?

Too many words in ur topic :C. Yes, id fell bad. So what are u gonna do now xD? Well She betrayed Surprised thats bad.
h
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:19 pm

Kurumi ples gimme your number!
I want you to be mah wife ples.
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwayne Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:19 pm

Gr1m|R|eap3r wrote:

U IS A MOTHER FUCKER *!#% AND TRAITOR!
GO REPORT ME
this is family?
Kurumi this is shit
Dwayne
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwayne Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:21 pm

[Warned]
Dwayne
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:24 pm

Damn you took this game so seriously. WTF.
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:25 pm

Stylish being phudda asshole on fb pls xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:25 pm

[Warned]
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:26 pm

[Warned]
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:26 pm

don't screw up nerds, this is the first time you guys saw a girl playing ? Laughing
Hi Kurumi. be me Girlfriend please Embarassed Embarassed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:29 pm

Mr.Alone wrote:don't screw up nerds, this is the first time you guys saw a girl playing ? Laughing

She confessed her love to me in PM. So stay away from my swamp.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:29 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:
Mr.Alone wrote:don't screw up nerds, this is the first time you guys saw a girl playing ? Laughing

Step away from Kurumlub, Jordanian kid -_-
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr0zZ^ Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:30 pm

Respect [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Pr0zZ^
Pr0zZ^
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:32 pm

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:

MY SWAMP! NO!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:33 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:

MY SWAMP! NO!

YOU BEING IDIOT
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:33 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:

really?
you '' To take pains in picking holes in other's ''
leave it. you have ones. I don't have.
Going to change my name to [EK]ShiDou-san
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:34 pm

CHAMBER** wrote:Respect [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Not to mention, F*** [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]*r*s
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:35 pm

Be yourself nobos don't live with two faces Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by h Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:41 pm

Grayson wrote:
CHAMBER** wrote:Respect [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Not to mention, F*** [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]*r*s
xDDDDD Nice one.

So THe Moral Here Is:
GOd Damn It Be Yourself especcially when ur a head server admin.

Btw I am lovin this drama xD/
h
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:47 pm

+1 to Grayson gentlemen
He deserve it Cool
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Radon Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:54 pm

gg

Last edited by 75hz on Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Radon

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_King Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:54 pm

I dont know KuRuMi is male or female. ....
But i think that kurumi is a good person.
Killer_King
Killer_King
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:55 pm

Mr.Alone wrote:+1 to Grayson gentlemen
He deserve it Cool  
He or she? Because that could go either way.
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_King Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:59 pm

Grayson wrote:
He deserve it Cool  
KuRuMitell you her/his secret and you can't keep his/her secret....Very sad Sad
Killer_King
Killer_King
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:01 pm

r4d0n_R4 wrote:Ah, come on guys, let's be honest, had you ever saw a girl in this community? If you ask me, yes I did, but I won't tell who rather than lily* AKA [DUz]Lolo (a total failure that deserves to be exposed than kurumi). From my side, I can't say anything now, I'm actaully stoned but not that much like the Aimlock drama. :C
This does concern aimlock. She joined KF with the intention to leak any/every hacks. Needless to say, that was nearly half a year of her life wasted.

killer_king wrote:
Grayson wrote:
He deserve it Cool
KuRuMitell you her/his secret and you can't keep his/her secret....Very sad Sad
Again, read the topic before making any comments., at least the first 3 paragraphs. Kurumi betrayed KF. That's why her secret is out in the open now.
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next