VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks. I_vote_lcapNovember Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks. I_voting_barNovember Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks. I_vote_lcapNovember Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks. I_voting_barNovember Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Go down

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks. Empty November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I can't keep spoiling you with content every month and still have fun. I can probably give you a patch every 1 month that is filled with suggestions you guys asked for but my content that I want to add will take a Little longer. Hopefully you guys will enjoy the job I will script for the next patch. I am going to have fun with it and take as much time as I want, until then you guys have to be happy with what you got.

Your suggestions / bug reports
I like the suggestions that you guys give out and I encourage you all to give out more. I will usually script your suggestions based on:
- How long it takes or how much effort I have to put into it.
- How necessary it is (how many people will use it)
- How fun I Think it is to script.
- If it violates my server vision. (Aka spawnloc, disable driveby and stuff)

It's hard to come up with new things and I appreciate your suggestions. However, if the suggestion takes up a lot of time, isn't Worth it or too boring to script I might not script it. Usually the most important thing is the time. I will script anything you want if it's Quick. If someone wants /andrisucks that displays true, I will do that. If a script takes up a Little more time I will do it depending on my mood and how necessary I Think it is. Porting useless vehicle commands for the normal vehicle system to the custom ones, are extremely boring and is almost hardly Worth it, but I still do it from time to.

About bug reports, I try to solve as many as I can. I know there is some garbage man bug that I am pretty sure is caused by VC-MP, but I will look into it.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks. :: Comments

Pavonis

Post Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:59 pm by Pavonis

Good job and good luck!

Back to top Go down

Mike

Post Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:06 pm by Mike

Nice Work but i think u should check in suggestion board, there is so many great idea and i think u never read them Razz

Back to top Go down

Chuck Norris

Post Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:14 pm by Chuck Norris

➄K. wrote:Nice Work but i think u should check in suggestion board, there is so many great idea and i think u never read them Razz
Do you wanna know what I think? I think you haven't read the topic lol. I constantly check suggestions and I try to listen to as many suggestions as I hear. I double checked the suggestion section, there are no major ones that I missed. Most of them are not really that useful and takes a long time to script. I explained Everything in the topic if you are more interested.

Back to top Go down

GeoGeo

Post Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:19 pm by GeoGeo

Pavonis wrote:Good job and good luck!

Back to top Go down

Pavonis

Post Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:22 pm by Pavonis

Chuck Norris wrote:
➄K. wrote:Nice Work but i think u should check in suggestion board, there is so many great idea and i think u never read them Razz
Do you wanna know what I think? I think you haven't read the topic lol. I constantly check suggestions and I try to listen to as many suggestions as I hear. I double checked the suggestion section, there are no major ones that I missed. Most of them are not really that useful and takes a long time to script. I explained Everything in the topic if you are more interested.
I think you should response too that you are gonna deny it or accept it to make players really feel that you at least read and reply it.

Back to top Go down

QaisAla

Post Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:02 pm by QaisAla

Good luck! but if you want some custom things, contact me! Smile

Back to top Go down

Sha|R|abI^

Post Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:24 pm by Sha|R|abI^

Good Job! Keep it Up

Back to top Go down

D4rKR420R

Post Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:38 pm by D4rKR420R

Sha|R|abI^ wrote:Good Job! Keep it Up

@Chuck Norris Maybe I might provide you a great snippet for the server (made by me).

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:40 pm by ZeroN

Sha|R|abI^ wrote:Good Job! Keep it Up

Back to top Go down

Chuck Norris

Post Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:42 pm by Chuck Norris

Pavonis wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
I think you should response too that you are gonna deny it or  accept it to make players really feel that you at least read and reply it.

You Think I ignore them? I get my todo list from you guys. I respond If I want to. Most suggestions are: "I guess it wouldn't hurt to add this, but at the same time no one will use it and it will take lots of time to script." That doesn't mean it won't be added, it just means that there are better things to script first.

I use the suggestion section as a Place I can go to, to find ideas. There are a lot of suggestion topics I accept/deny in secret when a patch is released so you aren't spammed. For 4.0 I Believe there were like 10 topics or something.

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:51 pm by Thunder_B!rd

Chuck Norris wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
I think you should response too that you are gonna deny it or  accept it to make players really feel that you at least read and reply it.

You Think I ignore them? I get my todo list from you guys. I respond If I want to. Most suggestions are: "I guess it wouldn't hurt to add this, but at the same time no one will use it and it will take lots of time to script." That doesn't mean it won't be added, it just means that there are better things to script first.

I use the suggestion section as a Place I can go to, to find ideas. There are a lot of suggestion topics I accept/deny in secret when a patch is released so you aren't spammed. For 4.0 I Believe there were like 10 topics or something.
FFS whats the meaning of "todo list" ? I always read todo as dildo lol

Back to top Go down

Chuck Norris

Post Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:54 pm by Chuck Norris

Thunder_Bird wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

to-do list, means a list of things to do. In this case it's a list of things to script. So when I say add things to my todo list, I mean adding things to my list of things to script. Btw you're banned for questioning me, please post an unban appeal in china.

Back to top Go down

Pavonis

Post Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:11 pm by Pavonis

Chuck Norris wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

I did not say that you dont watch those topics i just said if you can just respond nothing else man you gone too far :v

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:49 pm by Thunder_B!rd

Chuck Norris wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

to-do list, means a list of things to do. In this case it's a list of things to script. So when I say add things to my todo list, I mean adding things to my list of things to script. Btw you're banned for questioning me, please post an unban appeal in china.
NP I will ban evade from USA Wink

Back to top Go down

Chuck Norris

Post Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:21 pm by Chuck Norris

Thunder_Bird wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

NP I will ban evade from USA Wink
I was gonna make a joke that I will ban every IP except my own, but you would probably manage to connect anyways xD.

Back to top Go down

Mike

Post Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:41 pm by Mike

Chuck Norris wrote:
My Mistake Razz

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:50 pm by Guest

Angel, please, adjust Hitman's skin :C about his face :C

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:16 pm by SJHere

Add vehicle Nitrous system,in which we can be able to buy temporary vehicle nitrous from Pay N Spray Shop in world 1 only.

Back to top Go down

Chuck Norris

Post Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:27 pm by Chuck Norris

Mr.Alone wrote:Angel, please, adjust Hitman's skin :C about his face :C

Don't make fun of him, he has cancer.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:23 am by Guest

Chuck Norris wrote:
Mr.Alone wrote:Angel, please, adjust Hitman's skin :C about his face :C

Don't make fun of him, he has cancer.
Im crying :'(

Back to top Go down

=SdS=KrlozZ...

Post Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:40 am by =SdS=KrlozZ...

let me give you a suggestion right here .-.

Update to Rel004, Now we have low players we can update and see what will happen increase the player count or decrease it more .-.

Back to top Go down

D4rKR420R

Post Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:11 am by D4rKR420R

=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:let me give you a suggestion right here .-.

Update to Rel004, Now we have low players we can update and see what will happen increase the player count or decrease it more .-.

I don't think that huge update will bring back popularity of VCMP. GTA:VC is getting older throughout every year.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down