VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Bug with VRocker after restarting. [Server closed until it gets fixed] I_vote_lcapBug with VRocker after restarting. [Server closed until it gets fixed] I_voting_barBug with VRocker after restarting. [Server closed until it gets fixed] I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Bug with VRocker after restarting. [Server closed until it gets fixed] I_vote_lcapBug with VRocker after restarting. [Server closed until it gets fixed] I_voting_barBug with VRocker after restarting. [Server closed until it gets fixed] I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Bug with VRocker after restarting. [Server closed until it gets fixed]

+17
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Shiragami_Youko
HaseeB^
Bluestorm
=KF=Thunder^
Frodo_BaGGinS
QaisAla
DarKxSideR
Killer frost^
Zurix
ZeRo^
Blood Sucker
Thunder_B!rd
Lahhami^
[BAD]KILLER
ЧК.
Chuck Norris
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bug with VRocker after restarting. [Server closed until it gets fixed] Empty Bug with VRocker after restarting. [Server closed until it gets fixed]

Post by Chuck Norris Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:07 am

Sorry but after I tried transferring to patch 3.6, the host didn't work properly. I tried to put it back to the old script, but it didn't load either. Not sure what's wrong.

For those who knows scripting. The plugins and the server.cfg file has not been touched, yet not even the first line in scriptload is loading.¨

I am waiting for VRocker to answer me, but I don't know when he will.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bug with VRocker after restarting. [Server closed until it gets fixed] Empty Re: Bug with VRocker after restarting. [Server closed until it gets fixed]

Post by ЧК. Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:09 am

Chuck Norris wrote:Sorry but after I tried transferring to patch 3.6, the host didn't work properly. I tried to put it back to the old script, but it didn't load either. Not sure what's wrong.

For those who knows scripting. The plugins and the server.cfg file has not been touched, yet not even the first line in scriptload is loading.¨

You can't access the terminal?
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Bug with VRocker after restarting. [Server closed until it gets fixed] Empty Re: Bug with VRocker after restarting. [Server closed until it gets fixed]

Post by Chuck Norris Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:22 am

4K. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:Sorry but after I tried transferring to patch 3.6, the host didn't work properly. I tried to put it back to the old script, but it didn't load either. Not sure what's wrong.

No. But nothing has changed. It is must be VRockers script or something
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:26 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
4K. wrote:

Yes, it's definitely a host related issue then. Maybe you can check file permissions if they're fine.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:29 am

4K. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
4K. wrote:

Yes, it's definitely a host related issue then. Maybe you can check file permissions if they're fine.

I changed to a different cfg file. It loads my main file with the name on top of the onscriptload and in that cfg file I set a password and the password seem to work. How to check that?
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:36 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
4K. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
4K. wrote:

I changed to a different cfg file. It loads my main file with the name on top of the onscriptload and in that cfg file I set a password and the password seem to work. How to check that?

Well, most file managers or ftp clients show permission on the right of file names.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:41 am

4K. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
4K. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
4K. wrote:

Well, most file managers or ftp clients show permission on the right of file names.

Do you know if you can change the server name by cfg file? Btw? I checked the permissions, I open some of the files with net2fps and they are empty weirdly enough, but nothing has changed with them and it says the file size is higher + I have a file with the scriptload that is set from the cfg file to be the file to run but it doesn't work.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:46 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
4K. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
4K. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
4K. wrote:

Do you know if you can change the server name by cfg file? Btw? I checked the permissions, I open some of the files with net2fps and they are empty weirdly enough, but nothing has changed with them and it says the file size is higher + I have a file with the scriptload that is set from the cfg file to be the file to run but it doesn't work.

Yes, you can change/set the server name through server.cfg. I suspect you've lost read and/or write access on those files that you see empty which is why you're unable to view their content. If you could tell VRocker that you think it's a permissions problem then he'll be able to easily resolve it fast.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:49 am

4K. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
4K. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
4K. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
4K. wrote:

Yes, you can change/set the server name through server.cfg. I suspect you've lost read and/or write access on those files that you see empty which is why you're unable to view their content. If you could tell VRocker that you think it's a permissions problem then he'll be able to easily resolve it fast.

Name what do I write there???
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by [BAD]KILLER Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:52 am

OH NO WHAT SHOULD WE DO NOW
TELL ME WHENN ITS DONE
[BAD]KILLER
[BAD]KILLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:55 am

SHELL wrote:OH NO WHAT SHOULD WE DO NOW
TELL ME WHENN ITS DONE

Sorry it all depends on VRocker. It can take a few minutes to a few hours or maybe Days. He usually responds to me at night and right now it is morning here.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:03 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
4K. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
4K. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
4K. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
4K. wrote:

Name what do I write there???

I'm not sure about the whole server name, but you can adf to the existing name like at cloudwards we add [Cloudwards Hosting] after the name. This can be done using appendname.

Ex: appendname "yourmsghere"
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:09 am

Dear Vk server , Treasured in my heart you’ll stay, untill we meet again some day , A thousand words won’t bring you back, I know because I’ve tried; neither will a thousand tears, I know because I’ve cried ,I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

I cannot help but shed my tears , You’re time has already come and I don’t know why. The last thing I heard you were doing just fine it seems like just yesterday I was laughing into you , In the arms of the angel, fly away from here ,  Forever in our hearts #VkServer
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:14 am

Lahham^ wrote:Dear Vk server , Treasured in my heart you’ll stay, untill we meet again some day , A thousand words won’t bring you back, I know because I’ve tried; neither will a thousand tears, I know because I’ve cried ,I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

I cannot help but shed my tears , You’re time has already come and I don’t know why. The last thing I heard you were doing just fine it seems like just yesterday I was laughing into you , In the arms of the angel, fly away from here ,  Forever in our hearts #VkServer
Such a retard reply. Poet wannabe. B*tch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:22 am

Thunder_Bird wrote:
Lahham^ wrote:Dear Vk server , Treasured in my heart you’ll stay, untill we meet again some day , A thousand words won’t bring you back, I know because I’ve tried; neither will a thousand tears, I know because I’ve cried ,I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

ah don't waste time FFS , can you call EK.CrystalBlue  for help ? as you know him as well .
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:23 am

Lahham^ wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

ah don't waste time FFS , can you call  for help ? as you know him as well .

It's a vrocker problem, I don't want bring people here just to complain so please stop tagging people.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:24 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
Lahham^ wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

ah don't waste time FFS , can you call   for help ? as you know him as well .

It's a vrocker problem, I don't want bring people here just to complain so please stop tagging people.

Have you read my reply? Did it work?
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:26 am

4K. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Lahham^ wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

Have you read my reply? Did it work?

About what. No I haven't tried setting the name. I can't do anything anyways. I've tried Everything. Now I just have to sit here for 24 hours and make sure I don't get kicked from IRC for being AFK, so I can wait for VRocker to reply.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:27 am

Must I be there or can I leave?
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:28 am

Blood Sucker wrote:Must I be there or can I leave?

What? You don't have to be on the server. It is online with the basic VC-MP script where I got a player named Host.Issues.WillBeBack soon or something. No one needs to be there.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:28 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
Lahham^ wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

okay then , serious MOD ON , btw that's your close friend crystal (who helped you in scripting the server) , so am not tagging him futility , feel free to delete my reply's .
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:30 am

Lahham^ wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Lahham^ wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

okay then , serious MOD ON , btw that's your close friend crystal (who helped you in scripting the server)  , so am not tagging him futility , feel free to delete my reply's .

I know but I told you it's a host issue that VRocker most likely have to fix. I waiting for him to Contact me. CrystalBLue can't do anything other than to complain that I am not using his host and I don't want to see things like that
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeRo^ Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:41 am

Chuck norris we will wait much like 1 weak or 2 weak or 1 day?? TO FIX
ZeRo^
ZeRo^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:42 am

=F2=Zero^ wrote:Chuck norris we will wait much like 1 weak or 2 weak or 1 day?? TO FIX

I don't know it is not my call. I have to wait for VROcker to respond. I don't know if it will be fixed or not, but I will be here all day waiting for a response from him., He usually responds within a day, but can't promise anything.

Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:30 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
=F2=Zero^ wrote:Chuck norris we will wait much like 1 weak or 2 weak or 1 day?? TO FIX

I don't know it is not my call. I have to wait for VROcker to respond. I don't know if it will be fixed or not, but I will be here all day waiting for a response from him., He usually responds within a day, but can't promise anything.

Lol sorry I was being retarded and locked both topics. This one is opened again lol
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:43 am

good nerd because i got tired from PMing you we can discuss here better , lol you can reply my pm here ;v
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:43 am

Lol Plss Do something ASAP otherwise em gonna die xd
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:51 am

Killer frost^ wrote:Lol Plss Do something ASAP otherwise em gonna die xd
Nothing I can do other than waiting for VRocker.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:53 am

Okay you can tell 4K to remove the password from his host so we can play for a while xD Razz
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:58 am

Blood Sucker wrote:Okay you can tell 4K to remove the password from his host so we can play for a while xD Razz

It's pretty much the same script there + I have to leave very soon and won't be back until night.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:04 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
Blood Sucker wrote:Okay you can tell 4K to remove the password from his host so we can play for a while xD Razz

It's pretty much the same script there + I have to leave very soon and won't be back until night.
k read my pm then
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:06 am

You should not add patch too early.
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:12 am

RIP VKs server Razz

2012-2017
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:16 am

DarkSid3R wrote:You should not add patch too early.

It wasn't the patch it was the host that ran into an error or something after I updated. The old script isn't working either with the host so it isn't that.

QaisAla wrote:RIP VKs server Razz

2012-2017

Not funny man.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:19 am

Chuck Norris wrote:

2012-2017

Not funny man.

I know! by the way one thing, i'm sure that VRocker host it's good but can you change it to Cloudwards host?
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:24 am

QaisAla wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

2012-2017

Not funny man.

I know! by the way one thing, i'm sure that VRocker host it's good but can you change it to Cloudwards host?
well cloudwards , in CW my ping is 115 but in VRocker it 75~90
:v
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:25 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
DarkSid3R wrote:You should not add patch too early.

It wasn't the patch it was the host that ran into an error or something after I updated. The old script isn't working either with the host so it isn't that.

2012-2017

Not funny man.
Good luck man,we want our VK server back
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:42 am

I need to leave now. I'll be back later tonight. Can't do anything other than to wait for VRocker.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:45 am

Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
QaisAla wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

2012-2017

Not funny man.

well cloudwards , in CW my ping is 115 but in VRocker it 75~90
:v

Not possible, both are hosted in the same location. Also Cloudwards host has more resources so less ping jump or lag. It may depend on your internet getting an unstable connection with the host.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodo_BaGGinS Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:55 am

omg what happpent guys we cant live without vks plzz do something
Frodo_BaGGinS
Frodo_BaGGinS
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:31 pm

I think server is back up now B)
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:34 pm

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:I think server is back up now B)

It was always up, but scripts aren't loading, it's just a blank server.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:35 pm

Ok pls, me very angry you pls, we no lub pls, you know the reason pls xD
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:37 pm

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:Ok pls, me very angry you pls, we no lub pls, you know the reason pls xD

Me sorry pls, but I make importants posts pls, me no spam pls. You secretly understand pls.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:38 pm

Me no accept your sorry pls, you being spammer bich all the time pls, you somehow understand for once in your short life pls xd
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluestorm Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:13 pm

Can anyone give me temp password ?
Bluestorm
Bluestorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:14 pm

Bluestorm wrote:Can anyone give me temp password ?

andriusas91sucks
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:40 pm

Guys calm down, just be patient, I hope Server will be back soon:D
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluestorm Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:44 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
Bluestorm wrote:Can anyone give me temp password ?

andriusas91sucks

Thanx Chuck
Bluestorm
Bluestorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiragami_Youko Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:58 pm

Rip my money in account Vks...
Shiragami_Youko
Shiragami_Youko
Epic Member
Epic Member

http://sds-clan.forumotion.asia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next