VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Merry Christmas From VU. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMerry Christmas From VU. - Page 2 I_voting_barMerry Christmas From VU. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Merry Christmas From VU. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMerry Christmas From VU. - Page 2 I_voting_barMerry Christmas From VU. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Merry Christmas From VU.

+18
ЧК.
Kristoff^
Aegis
JǾ₦λ$
=KF=Thunder^
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Emma
Arnold^
KAKAN
为什么不ch.
HaseeB^
[FS]Error[X]
AlexMercer
SJHere
=SdS=KrlozZ...
[FS]Jude(A)
Vipe[R]
D.E.[[V]].I.L
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Merry Christmas From VU. - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas From VU.

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:04 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
[EK]Arnold^ wrote:Here we go an Islamic conversation Smile

Yep, A conversation where Angel the nerd always thinks he's right, but he's just a nerd, I would give him such a long reply that would close this discussion but I don't have time at the moment, maybe later xD

If you have read what I said and actually understand it and still claim I am wrong, I had an argument for it. That means that I am better than god. You are saying that 4k is not allowed to wish his friends a merry christmas, because he would insult Allah, because some of us Believe that jesus is the son of god (I don't Believe it, but some people do). I said very clearly, but you don't seem to know how to read properly after spamming with azbee: If someone celebrated that brad is my son and he wasn't. I wouldn't hate those people, I would just say: That's a misunderstand, brad is not my son and move on with my Life. You claim that Allah would punish 4k or not forgive him for that? My arguments against that was that I was better than god if what you're saying is true. Because I forgive friends with good intentions while your god doesn't seem to.

Seriously if you are going to keep arguing with me you're going to have stop saying bullshit and actually the defend your Points. This is extremely pointless anyways it's like talking to a person who ignores Everything he doesn't like or agree with and just keeps on attacking.

You can't be better than God you fat bastard, doesn't that go into your head?

So you're wrong then. Or have you actually read anything here?

I will explain my points later on since I'm not at home at the moment, is that ok nerd?

Also, I did not claim that Allah will not forgive 4K, I said that Allah has made it clear in the Qur'an that we should not Wish 'Merry Christmas' Because it is not allowed Since the tradition it comes from, there is only one meaning of Merry Christmas, which is celebrating the birth of Jesus 'The Son of God' But of course, it's different if 4K didn't know it's wrong, he wouldn't get a sin for it. But despite the fact I have provided evidence how its wrong and why is wrong, he still thinks it's right, but of course,  Allah is all forgiving, why would he not forgive 4K?

Does Allah in the quran anywhere define the meaning of "merry christmas" or says that there can only be one definition. If he does not then how do you know what his will is, what he likes or what he Thinks of it?. Merry Christmas has many meaning.

Wishing Merry Christmas itself means that you are believing either that Jesus was born on the 25th December, Or he was the Son of God, Or both, but we don't believe those statements in Islam, is there another meaning of Merry Christmas? If you know, please share it with me.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:12 pm

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
[EK]Arnold^ wrote:Here we go an Islamic conversation Smile

Yep, A conversation where Angel the nerd always thinks he's right, but he's just a nerd, I would give him such a long reply that would close this discussion but I don't have time at the moment, maybe later xD

If you have read what I said and actually understand it and still claim I am wrong, I had an argument for it. That means that I am better than god. You are saying that 4k is not allowed to wish his friends a merry christmas, because he would insult Allah, because some of us Believe that jesus is the son of god (I don't Believe it, but some people do). I said very clearly, but you don't seem to know how to read properly after spamming with azbee: If someone celebrated that brad is my son and he wasn't. I wouldn't hate those people, I would just say: That's a misunderstand, brad is not my son and move on with my Life. You claim that Allah would punish 4k or not forgive him for that? My arguments against that was that I was better than god if what you're saying is true. Because I forgive friends with good intentions while your god doesn't seem to.

Seriously if you are going to keep arguing with me you're going to have stop saying bullshit and actually the defend your Points. This is extremely pointless anyways it's like talking to a person who ignores Everything he doesn't like or agree with and just keeps on attacking.

You can't be better than God you fat bastard, doesn't that go into your head?

So you're wrong then. Or have you actually read anything here?

I will explain my points later on since I'm not at home at the moment, is that ok nerd?

Also, I did not claim that Allah will not forgive 4K, I said that Allah has made it clear in the Qur'an that we should not Wish 'Merry Christmas' Because it is not allowed Since the tradition it comes from, there is only one meaning of Merry Christmas, which is celebrating the birth of Jesus 'The Son of God' But of course, it's different if 4K didn't know it's wrong, he wouldn't get a sin for it. But despite the fact I have provided evidence how its wrong and why is wrong, he still thinks it's right, but of course,  Allah is all forgiving, why would he not forgive 4K?

Does Allah in the quran anywhere define the meaning of "merry christmas" or says that there can only be one definition. If he does not then how do you know what his will is, what he likes or what he Thinks of it?. Merry Christmas has many meaning.

Wishing Merry Christmas itself means that you are believing either that Jesus was born on the 25th December, Or he was the Son of God, Or both, but we don't believe those statements in Islam, is there another meaning of Merry Christmas? If you know, please share it with me.
¨

Where have you done your research or have you even done any research to begin with. I don't Believe that jesus is the son of god. But I still use it, because it's also a christmas greeting!

"These greetings and their equivalents in other languages are popular not only in countries with large Christian populations but also in the largely non-Christian nations of China and Japan, where Christmas is celebrated primarily due to cultural influences of predominantly Christian countries"

There are different definitions man, Merry Christmas is said by non christians countries as well, because christmas is no longer only a christian holiday. It's more of secular holiday for some = Just an excuse to celebrate something and meet family (similar to birth Days).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:26 pm

Okay Angel, let me sum it up for you now. We simply don't wish Merry Christmas because number 1, I don't know about other definitions, but the Main definition, the one that came first, Is celebrating the Birth of Jesus, and believing that Jesus is the Son of God, We believe that Jesus was just a Prophet and there is no exact evidence as to when he was actually born. Second of all, In Islam, the best example that we are told to follow is the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) who was the final Prophet of Allah also the messenger, he never committed these actions, so we should not do them either. So We have been told not do these actions because of two simple reasons, Allah's command, and the Prophet Muhammad the greatest example in Islam never committed those actions.

In terms of where you spoke about similar to birthdays, we don't celebrate birthdays either, I can't go in to detail on it right now since I'm just about to go somewhere, but I found a link that could teach you a bit about that too.

If you have any other questions, just ask, I'll answer them to the best I can, as I said, I'm still learning so I don't have a ton of knowledge, but I can still make some basic points.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:52 pm

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:Okay Angel, let me sum it up for you now. We simply don't wish Merry Christmas because number 1, I don't know about other definitions, but the Main definition, the one that came first, Is celebrating the Birth of Jesus, and believing that Jesus is the Son of God, We believe that Jesus was just a Prophet and there is no exact evidence as to when he was actually born. Second of all, In Islam, the best example that we are told to follow is the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) who was the final Prophet of Allah also the messenger, he never committed these actions, so we should not do them either. So We have been told not do these actions because of two simple reasons, Allah's command, and the Prophet Muhammad the greatest example in Islam never committed those actions.

In terms of where you spoke about similar to birthdays, we don't celebrate birthdays either, I can't go in to detail on it right now since I'm just about to go somewhere, but I found a link that could teach you a bit about that too.

If you have any other questions, just ask, I'll answer them to the best I can, as I said, I'm still learning so I don't have a ton of knowledge, but I can still make some basic points.

Thunder do you know what. I try to be reasonable and listen to your arguments, but you simply don't listen to mine and clearly don't get the Point. You just said that 4k did something wrong by wishing us a merry christmas. Then you say: There is only one meaning of it. I provide you a link, you realize you're wrong, so you repeat the same story I've Heard 15 times already. If you only know one meaning of a Word, you shouldn't start attacking other people for saying those Word. If I told you: I am gay does that mean that I don't get into paradise, when the meaning of gay I was referring to is the australian definition that only means "happy" and nothing else.

"Gay is a term that primarily refers to a homosexual person or the trait of being homosexual. The term was originally used to mean "carefree", "happy", or "bright and showy"."

Do you finally get my Point? There is different sides to Everything and if you only see it from one perspective and 1 side you're not going to learn much.

Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:10 pm

Is it right that Christmas lights banned from Sweden?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:14 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:Okay Angel, let me sum it up for you now. We simply don't wish Merry Christmas because number 1, I don't know about other definitions, but the Main definition, the one that came first, Is celebrating the Birth of Jesus, and believing that Jesus is the Son of God, We believe that Jesus was just a Prophet and there is no exact evidence as to when he was actually born. Second of all, In Islam, the best example that we are told to follow is the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) who was the final Prophet of Allah also the messenger, he never committed these actions, so we should not do them either. So We have been told not do these actions because of two simple reasons, Allah's command, and the Prophet Muhammad the greatest example in Islam never committed those actions.

Thunder do you know what. I try to be reasonable and listen to your arguments, but you simply don't listen to mine and clearly don't get the Point. You just said that 4k did something wrong by wishing us a merry christmas. Then you say: There is only one meaning of it. I provide you a link, you realize you're wrong, so you repeat the same story I've Heard 15 times already. If you only know one meaning of a Word, you shouldn't start attacking other people for saying those Word. If I told you: I am gay does that mean that I don't get into paradise, when the meaning of gay I was referring to is the australian definition that only means "happy" and nothing else.

"Gay is a term that primarily refers to a homosexual person or the trait of being homosexual. The term was originally used to mean "carefree", "happy", or "bright and showy"."

Do you finally get my Point? There is different sides to Everything and if you only see it from one perspective and 1 side you're not going to learn much.

1. انما الاعمال بالنيات. Indeed, actions are by intentions.
2. The Prophet SAW told us to not imitate the people of the book (Christians and Jews). Christmas is a tradition of the Christians. However, point 1 still applies.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:44 pm

EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

1. انما الاعمال بالنيات. Indeed, actions are by intentions.
2. The Prophet SAW told us to not imitate the people of the book (Christians and Jews). Christmas is a tradition of the Christians. However, point 1 still applies.

You could speak normally instead of speaking in a vague way. But I Think I agree with you. Except for christmas is a tradition of the christians. That's not true. Read this quotes from the wikipedia page about Christmas

"Christmas Day is celebrated as a major festival and public holiday in countries around the world, including many whose populations are mostly non-Christian. In some non-Christian areas, periods of former colonial rule introduced the celebration (e.g. Hong Kong); in others, Christian minorities or foreign cultural influences have led populations to observe the holiday. Countries such as Japan, where Christmas is popular despite there being only a small number of Christians, have adopted many of the secular aspects of Christmas, such as gift-giving, decorations, and Christmas trees.
Countries in which Christmas is not a formal public holiday include Afghanistan, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bhutan, Cambodia, China (excepting Hong Kong and Macao), Comoros, Iran, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Laos, Libya, Maldives, Mauritania, Mongolia, Morocco, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Tajikistan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, and Yemen. Christmas celebrations around the world can vary markedly in form, reflecting differing cultural and national traditions."

Christmas has turned into a secular tradition as well, that non christians celebrate as well but not for the same reason. Speaking as a non religious person we celebrate it because it's a tradition to celebrate it and a reason to meet family and have fun.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:15 pm

They wish us too so why not us?
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:55 pm

D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:They wish us too so why not us?

You're asking the same question that 4K basically asked first of all, check the rest of the discussion.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfVC Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
KingOfVC
KingOfVC

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegis Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:01 am

KingOfVC wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
JUST LOL!
Aegis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2