VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Accepted] Admin report - Mr.[AsS_T]BABA1 I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Admin report - Mr.[AsS_T]BABA1 I_voting_bar[Accepted] Admin report - Mr.[AsS_T]BABA1 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Accepted] Admin report - Mr.[AsS_T]BABA1 I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Admin report - Mr.[AsS_T]BABA1 I_voting_bar[Accepted] Admin report - Mr.[AsS_T]BABA1 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Accepted] Admin report - Mr.[AsS_T]BABA1

4 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Admin report - Mr.[AsS_T]BABA1 Empty [Accepted] Admin report - Mr.[AsS_T]BABA1

Post by Vipe[R] Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:59 am

Your in-game name: [EK]Vipe[R]
Rulebreaker (in-game name): Mr.[AsS_T]BABA1 who make new rules for server i think he is owner who make rules
Date and time of Rulebreaking: Today
What did he do? Describe please: Unfair warn there is no such rule saying /q joke not allowed i see mason diamond luckshya devil joking with /q and i joke many times infront of admins and there is no rule and neither mister baba warned me even there is no such rule muted immediatly -.-

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): God knows better

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence: [Accepted] Admin report - Mr.[AsS_T]BABA1 2016-030
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Admin report - Mr.[AsS_T]BABA1 Empty Re: [Accepted] Admin report - Mr.[AsS_T]BABA1

Post by ЧК. Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:04 am

Well it's not in the rules, but you should know misguiding players isn't good. Let's wait for Baba's response.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Admin report - Mr.[AsS_T]BABA1 Empty Re: [Accepted] Admin report - Mr.[AsS_T]BABA1

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:09 am

I apologize if I conducted any mischief. I'm really sorry for the grievance caused. But I don't think it's good to object someone by replying him/her and forcing them to commit quit. You said that to a newbie which I don't consider good. I was just doing my job although it's not against the rules but I considered it bad and therefore I muted you for 10 seconds.

If I did something wrong then I hereby apologize for the mischief I conducted. I'll leave this report up to my seniors. I shall abide by their decision.

Regards,
BABA1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:11 am

BABA1 wrote:I apologize if I conducted any mischief. I'm really sorry for the grievance caused. But I don't think it's good to object someone by replying him/her and forcing them to commit quit. You said that to a newbie which I don't consider good. I was just doing my job although it's not against the rules but I considered it bad and therefore I muted you for 10 seconds.

If I did something wrong then I hereby apologize for the mischief I conducted. I'll leave this report up to my seniors. I shall abide by their decision.

Regards,
BABA1
See this screen shot
[Accepted] Admin report - Mr.[AsS_T]BABA1 2016-031
baba no mute pentagon because pentagon is baba best friend and when i did /q joke no player left the server and when he did /q joke 2 players almost left the server.
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:15 am

That's because I knew that Pentagon was never going to say that to any specific player. But in your case you're being a pessimist and misguided a newbie. Consequently, You got muted for your helpful advice to that newbie. Did pentagon mention anyone's name? FeedBack: NO. He didn't.

Regards,
BABA1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:25 am

Vipe[R] wrote:
BABA1 wrote:I apologize if I conducted any mischief. I'm really sorry for the grievance caused. But I don't think it's good to object someone by replying him/her and forcing them to commit quit. You said that to a newbie which I don't consider good. I was just doing my job although it's not against the rules but I considered it bad and therefore I muted you for 10 seconds.

Regards,
BABA1
See this screen shot
[Accepted] Admin report - Mr.[AsS_T]BABA1 2016-031
baba no mute pentagon because pentagon is baba best friend and when i did /q joke no player left the server and when he did /q joke 2 players almost left the server.
Oh wow! Just wow, nice edit mate. Look, in your pic, penta used /q without any space and that's not possible. 1st proof is that. 2nd proof is the message.
Penta used \n to get different lines, you can see it clearly.
3rd proof is the chatlog. Here it is, download and see it:-
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=18569279761408731495
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:44 am

Baba if you think someone is doing something wrong then just verbally warn them, and if they don't listen then you're free to punish them any way you see fit. And this rule will be discussed because misguiding players is intolerable and I don't expect this from you Viper because you said you wlll start to be helpful to newbies when your appliction got denied and misguiding them is completely the opposite. Report will be accepted because Viper was technically wrongfuly muted although the addition for this rule will be discussed. And Viper you're reporting an admin to help the server, not to take revenge on the admin, please do not attempt to edit proof as it is technically 'lying' to admins which is intolerable.

Warned.
Report accepted.
Thanks for reporting.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:49 pm

4K. wrote:Baba if you think someone is doing something wrong then just verbally warn them, and if they don't listen then you're free to punish them any way you see fit. And this rule will be discussed because misguiding players is intolerable and I don't expect this from you Viper because you said you wlll start to be helpful to newbies when your appliction got denied and misguiding them is completely the opposite. Report will be accepted because Viper was technically wrongfuly muted although the addition for this rule will be discussed. And Viper you're reporting an admin to help the server, not to take revenge on the admin, please do not attempt to edit proof as it is technically 'lying' to admins which is intolerable.

Warned.
Report accepted.
Thanks for reporting.
Like I said before, we do not need to add any rules for admins explicitly, admins aren't like players where they can't get punished if something is not on the rules. Admins are expected to behave to their utmost standards. If any admins behavior is considered wrong and the admin has been reported, we reserve the right to demote the admin.

Thank you.
<span style="display:none">@EK.CrystalBlue</span>
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:04 pm

EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
4K. wrote:Baba if you think someone is doing something wrong then just verbally warn them, and if they don't listen then you're free to punish them any way you see fit. And this rule will be discussed because misguiding players is intolerable and I don't expect this from you Viper because you said you wlll start to be helpful to newbies when your appliction got denied and misguiding them is completely the opposite. Report will be accepted because Viper was technically wrongfuly muted although the addition for this rule will be discussed. And Viper you're reporting an admin to help the server, not to take revenge on the admin, please do not attempt to edit proof as it is technically 'lying' to admins which is intolerable.

Warned.
Report accepted.
Thanks for reporting.
Like I said before, we do not need to add any rules for admins explicitly, admins aren't like players where they can't get punished if something is not on the rules. Admins are expected to behave to their utmost standards. If any admins behavior is considered wrong and the admin has been reported, we reserve the right to demote the admin.

Thank you.
<span style="display:none">@EK.CrystalBlue</span>

I'm talking about adding a rule to disallow the misguidance of players like Viper had done.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down