VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Vote] MAKE YOUR CHOICE - The shared owner problem vs the vehicle count in world 1 problem.  I_vote_lcap[Vote] MAKE YOUR CHOICE - The shared owner problem vs the vehicle count in world 1 problem.  I_voting_bar[Vote] MAKE YOUR CHOICE - The shared owner problem vs the vehicle count in world 1 problem.  I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Vote] MAKE YOUR CHOICE - The shared owner problem vs the vehicle count in world 1 problem.  I_vote_lcap[Vote] MAKE YOUR CHOICE - The shared owner problem vs the vehicle count in world 1 problem.  I_voting_bar[Vote] MAKE YOUR CHOICE - The shared owner problem vs the vehicle count in world 1 problem.  I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1945 registered users
The newest registered user is Smoker

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Vote] MAKE YOUR CHOICE - The shared owner problem vs the vehicle count in world 1 problem.

+13
Black Panther
Zurix
Vipe[R]
Los
QaisAla
ZidaneIX
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Arnold^
Desi
Chuck Norris
Aegis
VK.Angel.OfDeath
17 posters

Go down

[Vote] MAKE YOUR CHOICE - The shared owner problem vs the vehicle count in world 1 problem.  Empty [Vote] MAKE YOUR CHOICE - The shared owner problem vs the vehicle count in world 1 problem.

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:42 am

This is only a problem because you guys don't want to buy custom property vehicles. But what I don't think about is that this is hard for noobs to understand.

The problem with you guys is that you want more vehicles in world 1. My problem as a scripter to solve that is:

- VC-MP vehicle limit. There can only be 1000 vehicles spawned at the same time on the server. This is a huge problem and we can't simply just spawn more vehicles forever.
- Shared owners, are interfering with a lot of my ideas how to solve this.

Okay you got 2 things to choice between. I won't go into detail how to script this.

1. You let me remove the shared owners for all vehicles in exchange for this: You can buy an unlimited amount of vehicles (but you can only bring 3 vehicles at a time, the only problem this will cause is that if you want to show your friends all of your cars, you can only show them 3 at a time), the price of all vehicles will decrease a lot. A renting system can possibly be added as well.

Just to clearify. If you own 5 vehicles and uses /getcar on them: This will happen:

- Car 1, car 2 and car 3 will just be spawned as normal.
- Car 4 will be spawned, but car 1 will be despawned until you use /getcar again.
- Car 5 will be spawned, but car 2 will be despawned until you use /getcar again.

2. We keep the shared owners and the vehicles in world 1 will be hard to buy and people just have to buy custom property vehicles instead.

Why can't we have both?

I want to make the vehicles in world 1 just say: If you want to buy this car you can buy it with /buycar <ID>. When a player then buys the car ID and uses /getcar then he will get a copied version of that car that says: "This is players1 car. If you want to buy a similar car type /buycar <ID>". The normal cars will still be on the map, but everyone will be able to buy them. The reason why I don't want shared owners involved is because the price will be cheaper, you can buy more cars and it will be just as easy to buy vehicles as before. Nothing will change except that you can't show off all your 200 cars on screen at the same time because due to the vc-mp vehicle limit your copies of the cars must be deleted when you don't use them.

I think the only people that will be butthurt by this is the players that rent out their vehicles and unfortunately you can't do that anymore if you accept number 1. I think overall this will be better for everyone and the people who rents cars already have enough money anyways. So make your choice. Vote in the poll and comment.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

[Vote] MAKE YOUR CHOICE - The shared owner problem vs the vehicle count in world 1 problem.  Empty Re: [Vote] MAKE YOUR CHOICE - The shared owner problem vs the vehicle count in world 1 problem.

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:01 am

One thing that I forgot if you choose 1, I can only add so everyone owns the same first shitty vehicle. But the price of that vehicle will be 0/free and be automatically assigned to your account when you register or if you are registered.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

[Vote] MAKE YOUR CHOICE - The shared owner problem vs the vehicle count in world 1 problem.  Empty Re: [Vote] MAKE YOUR CHOICE - The shared owner problem vs the vehicle count in world 1 problem.

Post by Aegis Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:24 am

2 is best option.
Aegis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:43 am

Ok the poll has been deleted because a lot of people are just voting 2 without saying why 1 is a bad idea. Please provide your opinions why you don't like 2.

Last edited by Chuck Norris on Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:58 am

option 2 is better
trading is fun ,you can do limit for owned vehices
like only 3 cars from 1 account
and there is still many cars in world1 if someone wants to buy .
There are many players who sell their cars for some good amount of money ,its also good for server as new players play more and earn more money so that they can make a offer for owners .
Desi
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:12 am

I'm going with 2,
-There are many unsold cars in normal world
-I have share of every car in server so i don't wanna lose it...
-Almost everyone schools are open again, so as you can see there are many players who are leaving VCMP for studies like: Shadow_Jack, Azbee, more enough.
So there will be many car available in comming days as i'm gonna make a Topic of inactive vehicles & it will be sticky if i find any inactive vehicle so i will add it in it...

Vote for: 2
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:20 am

Option 2, but, I think we should see all vehicles owners many of them are inactive, I will get you list of them soon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:27 am

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:I'm going with 2,
-Almost everyone schools are open again, so as you can see there are many players who are leaving VCMP for studies like: Shadow_Jack, Azbee, more enough.
So there will be many car available in comming days as i'm gonna make a Topic of inactive vehicles & it will be sticky if i find any inactive vehicle so i will add it in it...

^ true, Option 2, Its best, dont remove shared owners :/
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZidaneIX Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:31 am

1 i'm a poor player i need cars get cheap xD
ZidaneIX
ZidaneIX
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:48 am

Option 2 is a Good option...... BTW there is alot of inactive players owning cars and for those who left VC-MP delown their cars.... and dont remove shared owners.

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:

i agree with Arnold! ^
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:00 pm

- There are? So if I want an infernus I can find one easily? With this system there will be an unlimited amount of vehicles for sale. This reason is not valid.
- Selfish reasons. You are super rich, have a lot of cars and even a lot of shared cars. This reason is not valid.
- It's a temporary solution. Every single car is sold dude.

Make the list that's good too.  

MaSoN^ wrote:Option 2, but, I think we should see all vehicles owners many of them are inactive, I will get you list of them soon.

D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:

^ true, Option 2, Its best, dont remove shared owners :/

Just agree's to stuff he hasn't read.

Qais.99 wrote:Option 2 is a Good option...... BTW there is alot of inactive players owning cars and for those who left VC-MP delown their cars.... and dont remove shared owners.

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:

i agree with Arnold! ^

That's not a good permanent solution. Does anyone have a good reason to not add this or do I have to step up and do it anyways because people are too stupid?

I might not add it now even though it would fix a lot of problems, just because you guys want to earn extra cash, it's so incredibly stupid. No one will ever get a car here, because 90 % of VC-MP are too stupid to use /cmds or /help to check the custom property commands.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:58 pm

Angel I don't know what's your thinking.
But i want players to struggle for those things they want,You're adding Jobs & Challenges right? if they want to buy a bike so they have to struggle for it, by completing jobs & challenges to get money for it.
I hope you understand.
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Los Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:13 pm

Option 2..
Los
Los
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:20 pm

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:Angel I don't know what's your thinking.
But i want players to struggle for those things they want,You're adding Jobs & Challenges right? if they want to buy a bike so they have to struggle for it, by completing jobs & challenges to get money for it.
I hope you understand.

I am trying to say that you guys are wrong, I am just trying to get out some arguments from you so I can understand. Okay arnold made the first point here. Players need to struggle to unlock stuff. That's a good point. But the thing is it would be better to have option 1 since most of the vehicles in world 1 isn't unlocked. But if you guys don't want it for that reason then I can understand it.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:53 pm

Are you doing this for those Russians or for those nabs who just can't speak normal english, they even can't tell us what they want, Buddy you're just wasting your time.
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:17 pm

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:Are you doing this for those Russians or for those nabs who just can't speak normal english, they even can't tell us what they want, Buddy you're just wasting your time.
Listen arno treat everyone else equal I dont want to hear any bad thing about any country and ur disrespecting russians while russia is the biggest country -.-
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:17 pm

Arnold did you see what happens to oussama when he recist between tunissia and Pakistan he got banned and the time that no admins in it and all say :v they are spanish maybe noRussians in vk's server as I think
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:36 pm

I'm not insulting them, i'm just saying that they can't speak english very well, They can't tell us what they really want.
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:23 am

Vote : Option 1.
Because all player want to buy cars and it will be easy for them. All old player have 5 cars but the newbies don't. This will help them alot. A question : If the prices of car will be lowered then what will happen to the cars which are already bought?

Modification :
Make the limit like if a player uses /getcar and if he uses /getcar again ( car2 came and car1 disappears)
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Panther Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:48 pm

I like the idea of Angel Laughing
Black Panther
Black Panther
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:41 pm

Hitman_47 wrote:Vote : Option 1.
Because all player want to buy cars and it will be easy for them. All old player have 5 cars but the newbies don't. This will help them alot. A question : If the prices of car will be lowered then what will happen to the cars which are already bought?

Modification :
Make the limit like if a player uses /getcar and if he uses /getcar again ( car2 came and car1 disappears)
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:03 pm

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:Are you doing this for those Russians or for those nabs who just can't speak normal english, they even can't tell us what they want, Buddy you're just wasting your time.

95 % of the VC-MP community can't speak proper English. I was doing this for everyone. But I have decided to not do it anymore.

Just a note:
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeRo^ Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:11 am

YES ala me too i'm poor player plz add vehicles
ZeRo^
ZeRo^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:29 am

Hitman_47 wrote:Vote : Option 1.

Modification :
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:57 am

Option 2 for now
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:44 am

neither. My suggestion: Remove all the vehicle owners from world 1 and keep only custom vehicles.
World 1 is for both noobs and nerds. The noobs would like to drive, but the nerds keep disturbing them by using /getcar. So, my suggestion is to make world 1 vehicles not buy able. This is pretty much like option 2, but the world 1 vehicles can't be owned anymore. And can you be more specific on the "shared owner" thingy in option 2? I can't understand it. I mean, how the shared owners will be there while the vehicles are custom vehicles?
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:46 am

Well i vote for the option 1, cause all are entitled to get a car, no only Old players, and now this server need it cause its very popular now, so its the best option.

But mean can you do something special with the Hunter and Sparrow Very Happy plsss xd.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegis Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:23 am

Add new cars in world 1
Problem solved.
Aegis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down