VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Important message to every vehicle owner. I_vote_lcapImportant message to every vehicle owner. I_voting_barImportant message to every vehicle owner. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Important message to every vehicle owner. I_vote_lcapImportant message to every vehicle owner. I_voting_barImportant message to every vehicle owner. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Important message to every vehicle owner.

+7
Arnold^
[FS]Error[X]
None
KAKAN
AddeR^
SuFyastiC
VK.Angel.OfDeath
11 posters

Go down

Important message to every vehicle owner. Empty Important message to every vehicle owner.

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:05 pm

In patch 3.0 I have made it so you CAN'T buy more than 1 of each vehicle model & so that you can't share vehicles between two accounts that were created on the same computer.

This was basically added because some people are buying a lot of vehicles with the same model over several accounts and then sharing it between them. I believe these two codes will prevent people from abusing the system and allow for more people to get a chance to buy vehicles.

IMPORTANT: If you own more than of each model and/or is using another account to share vehicles to yourself, then I recommend that you sell the vehicles. If you get caught I will simply sell the vehicle myself, which means that you WON'T get your money back.

Note: You can still have an unlimited account of shared vehicles even if you already own that model or got that model shared with you as long as you're not sharing the vehicles with yourself from another account.

You can also have two accounts that owns different vehicles as long as you don't share the vehicles between your accounts.

If you don't understand something in this post please let me know and I will try to explain it better.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Important message to every vehicle owner. Empty Re: Important message to every vehicle owner.

Post by Arnold^ Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:09 pm

Have to inform you angel....
When you said Nightmare to sell his 1 infernus so he sell his light blue inferno and i bought it to by selling my yellow inferno and now he has bought my yellow inferno...
and he have 2 inferno
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Important message to every vehicle owner. Empty Re: Important message to every vehicle owner.

Post by SuFyastiC Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:10 pm

Nice and Thank You! for the information.
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:13 pm

VK.Arnold^ wrote:Have to inform you angel....
When you said Nightmare  to sell his 1 infernus so he sell his light blue inferno and i bought it to by selling my yellow inferno and now he has bought my yellow inferno...
and he have 2 inferno

As I said in my post if you are breaking these rules after patch 3.0 I will simply sell the vehicles myself when I find them, which I will since this staff pays a lot of attention to stuff like this. If nightmare has two infernus when patch 3.0 come out I will just sell one of his infernus which means he won't get his money back.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:15 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
VK.Arnold^ wrote:Have to inform you angel....
When you said Nightmare  to sell his 1 infernus so he sell his light blue inferno and i bought it to by selling my yellow inferno and now he has bought my yellow inferno...
and he have 2 inferno

As I said in my post if you are breaking these rules after patch 3.0 I will simply sell the vehicles myself when I find them, which I will since this staff pays a lot of attention to stuff like this. If nightmare has two infernus when patch 3.0 come out I will just sell one of his infernus which means he won't get his money back.

Will it be done as soon as the patch comes out?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:21 pm

Can you tell me that patch releasing date so i can buy my inferno back?
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by AddeR^ Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:25 pm

Lol Orange infernus bought by someone else. Very Happy
AddeR^
AddeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

andri's basement

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:03 pm

Well, Angel, the rule is good, but, I own a heli that is shared with BABA, so are you going to sell it too?
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by None Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:44 pm

That is good Angelina!
Now better to the owners who has same model of vehicles to sell it and save your money because when Angelina say I will do, he will do!
So guys look out and get your money because he will not give any one a 1$ in the game!
None
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by [FS]Error[X] Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:25 pm

That is Good rule Angela GG!
[FS]Error[X]
[FS]Error[X]
Epic Member
Epic Member

Can't get anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:35 pm

Angel can i post a topic of players who have more then 5 cars or dubllicate models?
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:08 pm

KAKAN wrote:Well, Angel, the rule is good, but, I own a heli that is shared with BABA, so are you going to sell it too?

The vehicles are sold manually so it always goes through me, don't worry. I will let you share that heli BABA since I know you two aren't the same person. But you will unfortunately not be able to share anything with BABA in the future if you play at the same computer. That's very unfortunate but this is the best way to do it unless you or anyone else got a better idea.

VK.Arnold^ wrote:Angel can i post a topic of players who have more then 5 cars or dubllicate models?

Yes if you remind me about the topic, not sure I am going to do it before march to be honest. I would be very grateful for such a topic. It would save me time.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:20 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
KAKAN wrote:Well, Angel, the rule is good, but, I own a heli that is shared with BABA, so are you going to sell it too?

The vehicles are sold manually so it always goes through me, don't worry. I will let you share that heli BABA since I know you two aren't the same person. But you will unfortunately not be able to share anything with BABA in the future if you play at the same computer. That's very unfortunate but this is the best way to do it unless you or anyone else got a better idea.

Well, make another application board and that application board would be for the ones that want to share the same vehicle to 2 IDs while having the same UID.
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:50 pm

KAKAN wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Well, make another application board and that application board would be for the ones that want to share the same vehicle to 2 IDs while having the same UID.

That would be too complicated & easily abused. There is no way to check if you're using two accounts yourself on the same computer or if you got a brother that uses another account on your computer.

Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:22 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
KAKAN wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

That would be too complicated & easily abused. There is no way to check if you're using two accounts yourself on the same computer or if you got a brother that uses another account on your computer.

We'll give it to trusted/old peoples only. We'll accept it only if we really know that.
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:13 am

KAKAN wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
KAKAN wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

We'll give it to trusted/old peoples only. We'll accept it only if we really know that.

Nay, That should work, We're going to check if those two accounts don't belong to the same persons. Don't worry we will demand them for proves

and next in the script there would an condition which says if(Make your expression here == true) //then add shit here allowing them to share the vehicles between each other. or else don't allow them, Plus that if condition only goes true if you allow it to, Angel, if you make the condition go true then it would save the two name's and will permit them to share the vehicles..

Plus kakan what's the need to make another board they can simply post it in the "Other application section".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:13 am

BABA1 wrote:
KAKAN wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
KAKAN wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Nay, That should work, We're going to check if those two accounts don't belong to the same persons. Don't worry we will demand them for proves

and next in the script there would an condition which says if(Make your expression here == true) //then add shit here allowing them to share the vehicles between each other. or else don't allow them, Plus that if condition only goes true if you allow it to, Angel, if you make the condition go true then it would save the two name's and will permit them to share the vehicles..

Plus kakan what's the need to make another board they can simply post it in the "Other application section".  
The best solution since there are so few of you is to not save it in a database & just make simple if conditions in the code itself instead of reading an extra time on the database every time a player shares/buys a car just because it might be BABA or kakan.

I just have to avoid encrypting the function so I can just edit it from vrockers site. But if you guys transfer stats it can be annoying to edit. We'll see to me positive thing about the script outweighs the negative so much that the negative doesn't effect too much.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Andriusas91 Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:09 pm

doesn't rly effect me being head manager and all with unlimited cash and access to all admin commands
VK.Andriusas91
VK.Andriusas91
Epic Member
Epic Member

Announcer
Informant
Location : The universe,Milky way galaxy,solar system,Earth,Europe...etc

http://andriusforums.forumotion.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:40 pm

VK.Andriusas91 wrote:doesn't rly effect me being head manager and all with unlimited cash and access to all admin commands
andrius is back Very Happy
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:45 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
The best solution since there are so few of you is to not save it in a database & just make simple if conditions in the code itself instead of reading an extra time on the database every time a player shares/buys a car just because it might be BABA or kakan.

I just have to avoid encrypting the function so I can just edit it from vrockers site. But if you guys transfer stats it can be annoying to edit. We'll see to me positive thing about the script outweighs the negative so much that the negative doesn't effect too much.

Saving in a database is better in my choice, SQLite is faster with selecting, we can transfer the nicks when we use /transfer too. Well, Hari and Ballu are 2 bros. Debil and Neon are 2 bros too. We( I and BABA ) can play from 2 different computers too. but the problem is: One of the PC we have is having low specs, so I use it to host things and not to play games.

Rainbow Dash wrote:
VK.Andriusas91 wrote:doesn't rly effect me being head manager and all with unlimited cash and access to all admin commands
Angel is/ will go afk Razz
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:22 am

KAKAN wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Saving in a database is better in my choice, SQLite is faster with selecting, we can transfer the nicks when we use /transfer too. Well, Hari and Ballu are 2 bros. Debil and Neon are 2 bros too. We( I and BABA ) can play from 2 different computers too. but the problem is: One of the PC we have is having low specs, so I use it to host things and not to play games.

Rainbow Dash wrote:

It's not worth a database call. Want to know why? Because 99.99 % of the time the database gets that information, it is unnecessary. If something happens that rarely we might as well make the code as efficient as possible and just add if exceptions instead of trying to prevent that we will probably in the next 5 years only have 2-6 persons on that list.

Remember the only time this new system isn't good is when two players share the same computer compared to when it is good which is when a player creates two accounts to get more vehicles & share them between their accounts.

I will add an if statement for it since it won't happen that often & some of those people you listed are not real brothers and are just one guy that shares vehicles between two accounts.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:51 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
KAKAN wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Rainbow Dash wrote:

It's not worth a database call. Want to know why? Because 99.99 % of the time the database gets that information, it is unnecessary. If something happens that rarely we might as well make the code as efficient as possible and just add if exceptions instead of trying to prevent that we will probably in the next 5 years only have 2-6 persons on that list.

Remember the only time this new system isn't good is when two players share the same computer compared to when it is good which is when a player creates two accounts to get more vehicles & share them between their accounts.

I will add an if statement for it since it won't happen that often & some of those people you listed are not real brothers and are just one guy that shares vehicles between two accounts.

I hope selection statement should work such that if the Boolean statement turns out to be true then they would be able to share between or among one another hopefully having the same PC, and use else in case the Boolean statement is false and don't allow them to share. ....And one more thing you can also make a topic in the general discussion board "List of Siblings" Very Happy. That way you would be able to know who are those and to whom we're going to allow to share the vehicles between/among.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:16 am

Chuck Norris wrote:

You can load it to an array nub.
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:34 pm

I'll sell mine (Sad) when I come to the server.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down