VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Updated 2016-07-28] Server Patch 3.2 - Latest update 3.2.3 I_vote_lcap[Updated 2016-07-28] Server Patch 3.2 - Latest update 3.2.3 I_voting_bar[Updated 2016-07-28] Server Patch 3.2 - Latest update 3.2.3 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Updated 2016-07-28] Server Patch 3.2 - Latest update 3.2.3 I_vote_lcap[Updated 2016-07-28] Server Patch 3.2 - Latest update 3.2.3 I_voting_bar[Updated 2016-07-28] Server Patch 3.2 - Latest update 3.2.3 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Updated 2016-07-28] Server Patch 3.2 - Latest update 3.2.3

+10
=SdS=KrlozZ...
SanaullaH
QaisAla
Hari
Chuck Norris
Vipe[R]
SJHere
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Luckshya
VK.Angel.OfDeath
14 posters

Go down

[Updated 2016-07-28] Server Patch 3.2 - Latest update 3.2.3 Empty [Updated 2016-07-28] Server Patch 3.2 - Latest update 3.2.3

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:51 am

Note: Transferring the server to VRocker and writing these patch notes are so much more work than actually scripting it xD. This is a small patch even though there is a lot of text, I did quite a few things since I worked on the patch every day since my summer vacation started. Patch 4.0 is coming up and will be more of a game changer even though the updated custom property system will bring more new varied gameplay to both DMers and non DMers.

Patch 3.2.3 (Extra patch)
- The pickup lag issue should now be resolved and no one should appear to lag so much that the game becomes unplayable when being around lots of pickups.
- Added death reasons into the player death messages. So you know when a player dies from drowning, falling, explosion, fire or whatever. I should also have changed the death reason for killing someone with flame thrower or Molotovs to fire.
- Updated /news and made a new event message for the 2016 event.
- Fixed so /getpropcar can't be used in a property that doesn't allow you to bring vehicles.
- Fixed some bugs found in the error log.
- The issue about /spawnwep not working in properties with setpropweps off should now be resolved.

Patch 3.2.2 (Extra patch)
Note: Fixed some minor bugs that I found and added things that are supposed to be working, but weren't. About the pickup bug please read this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

- Destroyer (ID 100) is now a valid property weapon.
- /addspawnpickup is now located in /cmds 5. It let's you add spawnlocs and I recommend that everyone does that for their DM prop. (2-3 pickups is at least good)
- /Addobject now gives messages if you enter the wrong stuff into it.
- If two players are editing an object and one of the players delete it, the other players that did not delete the object will now receive a message about that.
- /lockprop should be completely fixed.

Patch 3.2.1 (Extra patch)
Note: Patch 3.2 stopped working due to a crash I don't think I've actually found, but I might have fixed it with this patch. 10-24 players online now at the same time for a few hours of having patch 3.2 up seem to have worked fine so far. I am aware that some scripts might be hard to understand and the best way to learn them is to just type in the command and see what the message says.

Also please guys try to help each other as well so everyone doesn't just spam me with 100 messages. A new script always means there are new things to learn even though I basically describe every detail of it.

- For this extra patch I fixed a lot bugs with the new systems I added.
- I also improved the capture the flag minigame.
- I removed minigun as a weapon pickup icon and instead you have to use it as your property spawnwep. The reason for this is simply because i had to select the quickest and best option for this small time I had.
- I improved the spectate system for admins so they will find players more easily.
- Improved the anti rocket fast switching script by just simply doing it in a different way that is easier for the script to handle.

- I also added so errors can be displayed to me in the script. I found one bug already that is very old that I didn't notice before.
- Added a ctf announcement that no one reads anyways. (It's announced the same way as the other minigames).

Patch 3.2

General

New things
- Added a capture the flag minigame (see minigames).
- Added support for adding pickups to your property that does different things (see custom properties).
- Toplists added for top kills, spree, ratio and deaths.
- Added the ability for admins to see available cars for sale to help players find a vehicle.
- An announcement telling players to type /start has been added in all minigames that requires you to type /start.
- Due to a bug fix it's now possible to create locations with a space and teleport to them. /saveloc angel rocks and you know it for example.
- Admins can now change players passwords offline which they couldn't before, because apparently the password wasn't encrypted when entered into that command and therefor the password didn't work.
- Finally added the /spawnloc command that everyone has been asking for but unfortunately it only displays a message saying why you should stop asking me to make it and why we don't allow it Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
- When an admin sells an inactive car he now gets his money back
- Added /radaron to the /cmds that for some reason weren't there.
- Added (BETA) to the cat and mouse minigame since I am not really proud of how it's functioning due to VC-MP glitches. It's still very playable but it's impossible to make sure that a player is ejected out of his vehicle and then teleported to his base at all time, sometimes VC-MP screws with you when high pingers get involved.
- There are now /cmds 1 to /cmds 6.

Improvements
- The custom property system has been improved.
- You can no longer fix a vehicle you are not the driver of to prevent abuse.
- The fix command has been changed so you can't fix evade anymore. Bad news: for non DMer's the only thing you need to think about is to not use the command while your car is upsidedown or moving, this is unfortunate, but it's a better solution now for fix evaders. This will hopefully remove the fix evade rule.
- When you switch to the rocket launcher you have to wait 3 seconds to fire your first shot, there are no messages since that is annoying. This won't affect any other weapons than the rocket launcher. This will hopefully remove the fast switching with rocket rule.
- The spawn protection timer is increased by 2 seconds, you no longer take damage from shotgun shots and you can't get knocked down. After patch 4.0 when all skins will get multiple spawn locations the spawn killing rule will be removed (or almost remove).
- /buyvehupgrade is removed due to the fact there aren't many vehicles left for sale and noobies who spend their money on it would just waste their money. Everyone who purchased one in the past will still keep their vehicles and their slots forever.
- If you /msg a player that is ignoring you he will receive a message saying he is ignored by you.
- Every command where the player types something and then have to wait 3-5 second
now has messages for what happens if you die or if the thing you are teleporting to is no longer available and some commands doesn't work while not being spawned (like /joinminigame). This could lead to some bugs or ruin the some scripts in certain situations.
- ignored players can no longer send requests to the player who is ignoring them.
- The spam protection scripts now makes player aware that they are muted.
- Improved the spectate system giving messages where to find every players and such and you should always be able to bring it up now.
- The weird blue object sticking out at the vercetti estate is no longer visable.
- Custom properties can no longer be locked unless there is someone in the property.
- The spawnwep message was changed a little to allow for different sets of spawnweps (only one that the players can select for now).
- /disarm should now be available when selecting all weapons in a duel.
- You can no longer eject will being frozen.
- The /credit has been updated a little and removed some old beta testers.

Bug fixes
- The shooting range script is having some issues related to score boards that was discovered late on development of this patch and therefor the shooting range will only allow players to play it solo for now.
- The taxi minigame bug that crashed the server is hopefully fixed now.
- If someone exits the taxi somehow and don't fail the minigame and then try to enter a pickup they will be greeted by a funny message (that only prevents an error in the script)
- Fixed so you can't use any commands while joining a minigame (like /gotoloc and such) and mess up the minigame.
- Your player name should now been in your team color when exiting a race.
- Fixed a bug in /getcar that allowed an admin to get cars that didn't exit (which casued an error) due to property vehicles.
- You no longer have to put up with the server calling you a loser 3 times when you lose a bet in a duel. (The message has been changed to one)
- Fixed a bug where it said that a player was unmuted if they lost their ability to attack due to ping issues.
- Fixed a bug where things like this: /gotoloc angel rocks teleported you to the location angel and not the location angel rocks happened.
- The message in the cat and mouse game no longer refer to the map icon as a skull when it's clearly an A.
- Fixed a bug where you don't get teleported back if you enter the pickup icon at the cat and mouse minigame in a vehicle, by simply not allowing you to enter the pickup in a vehicle.
- Fixed a duel bug where an error occured if entered the wrong name.
- the cat and mouse minigame can no longer be entered via /joinminigame 275 since it's a send request minigame.
- Checkpoints can no longer be entered until the minigame has started.
- You can now goto your team member when he has nogoto on.

Custom property system

New things
- You can now add 100 pickups in your property of 6 different types (more will come in later patches)
- When you are in editing mode and entering pickups you display it's information.
- Type 1: Teleport pickup, will teleport everyone who enters it to a certain location.
- Type 2: Message pickup, will display a message to everyone who enters it.
- Type 3: Spawn pickup, will add an extra spawn loc in your custom property and a player will randomly spawn in one. You will still enter the property when doing /proploc at the default property location and if a property doesn't have any spawnloc pickup's they will spawn there as well.
- Type 4: Object Move Pickup, will allow you to move objects back and forth when entering a pickup. It's important that the object you are selecting is at it's spawn location for it to work.
- Type 5: Object rotation pickup, allows you to rotate an object. Since there isn't any way to save a rotation location, you have to create another object by pressing L and then rotate that object where you want the first object to rotate to. You can delete the copied object after entering the command.
- Type 6: Weapon pickup, allows you to create weapon pickups that when they are entered they give a player a certain weapon. Only weapon 0 to 33 is possible to create (those are the default VC-MP weapons)
- Property pickup's also has a level that can be changed. If you change the level of a pickup you can't interact with it if you are a below a certain level. Changing the level of a spawnloc pickup means that a player of the same level will only spawn at those locations. Level 0 is for players who are not shared owners in the prop at all and it's the default level for all pickups.
- Finally there is also a way to lock property pickups  and when a pickup is locked no one can interact with it.
- Property owners & shared owners can now set if players can attack and/or driveby in their property.
- Property owners & Shared owners can now set: HP, Armour, Alpha (Removed for now until VC-MP fixes some issues) for their property. HP and armour from up to 255, HP down to 2 HP (1 HP kills you for some reason) and 0 armour.
- Property owners & Shared owners can also set which level a player has to be to teleport and to use /getcar in their property. The reason why all commands doesn't work this way is due to the fact that the rest could get abused.
- Property owners & Shared owners can also set which weapons a player spawn with and not allow him to use any other weapons (unless you add weapon pickups)
- Property owners & Shared owners can also set if players can use /radaroff and if they are forced to be on the radar.
- Property owners & Shared owners can also set if the property allows /heal or not.
- added a way for players to see close by model IDs in other people's prop to use it in their own and for property owners to find close by unsolid objects. (See commands)
- Added a new way for players to delete all their objects since they can't spam insert and delete anymore.

Improvements
- Presssing insert no longer auto select object at index 0. (This means you can't delete all your objects by spamming delete and insert, check the new commands for a new way)
- Pressing insert while being in the editing mode disables the editing mode.
- Selecting an object now displays the model as well.
- Custom property vehicles now respawns as well.
- Custom property price changed to 5 m.
- The second property vehicle now costs 1.5 m instead of 2.5 m.
- /exitcustomprop now has a 3 second delay (just like proploc) to prevent evading.

Bug fixes
- Fixed so custom properties don't respawn after a few hours if you are in a custom property where no owner or shared owner is online.
- Fixed a weird bug about the custom property system where all property icons for all custom properties where spawned on server start, which could have lead to a crash 100 years in the future when we got like 3000 custom properties. '
- buypropveh no longer steals your money if you got the maximum amount of vehicles.
- The custom vehicle spawn angle problem should be fixed.
- The property vehicle parking bug has been fixed by not allowing you to park your vehicle while being inside a vehicle.
- The 3rd or 4th custom prop vehicle no longer costs 75 m.
- removed the bugged stunt time list that appeared.

Minigame system

Capture the flag: A new capture the flag minigame has been added. There are 34 bases and some new cool minigame systems involved that you haven't seen before. It works like this: Two teams blue or red, two bases. Red has to capture the blue's flag which is a skull pickup and stand there for 15 seconds in total to win the round and the blue team has to defend his flag while at the same time trying to capture team red's flag. There a few commands in the minigame that are displayed when you spawn and join. I am hoping this minigame will be played by a lot of players. This game is a little different from the rest not only does it allow you to select a team similar to a spawn screen, but it also introduces a voting system for starting a round and for locking a game so one can enter it.

Commands
Here's a list of all the new commands added for the server.

Players

/capturetheflag (1-5) (/ctf): Enters a capture the flag game. 1 = first to 3. 2 = first to 5, 3 = first to 10, 4 = first to 15 and 5 = first to 50. See /ctflist
/toplist (1-4): Displays player with: top kill, top deaths, top ratio and top spree.
/teamchat: Let's you chat with team members only (similar to /clanchat)
/exitprop: works like /exitcustomprop and does exactly the same thing.

/addtelepickup (Teleport Location): Adds a teleportation pickup to a custom property that can teleports you to another location when you enter it.
/addobjectmovepickup (Object Index) (Move Location) (Moving Time 1000-120000 (1000 is 1 s)): Adds a pickup that can move an object back and forth to a custom property
/addobjectrotationpickup (Object Index) (Object Index 2) (Moving Time 1000-120000 (1000 is 1 s)): Adds a pickup that can rotate an object back and forth to a custom property.
/addweppickup (Weapon): adds a weapon pickup to a custom property. Wep ID 0-33 works (with IDs and names).
/addmessagepickup (Message): Adds a message pickup to a custom property that displays a message when you enter it.
/addspawnpickup: Adds an extra spawnloc to a custom property.
/removepickup (index): Removes a pickup.
/removeallpickup: Removes all the pickups of a custom property
/changepickuppos (index): Changes the position of a pickup.
/changepickuplevel (Index) (Level): Changes the level of a pickup.
/lockpickup (Index): locks a pickup which means you can't enter it.
/unlockpickup (Index): unlocks a pickup
/lockpickuprange (Index) (Start) (End): locks a range of pickups at the same time.
/unlockpickuprange (Index) (Start) (End): unlocks a range of pickups at the same time.

/findobjects (Distance): Displays a list of all the close by objects (index and models) in a custom property.
/deleteallpropobjects (Property ID): Deletes all objects in a custom property.

/setprophp (Property ID) (HP): Sets the default HP of your property. Min 2 and max 255. (1 HP leads to death when spawning).
/setproparmour (Property ID) (Armour): Sets the default armour of your property min 0, max 255.
/setpropalpha (Property ID) (Alpha): Sets the alpha of your property. Disable for now until a VC-MP alpha glitch is fixed.
/setproptele (Property ID) (Level 0-4): Sets which level a player has to be to teleport (use gotoloc, randomloc or goto). Level 0 = everyone.
/setpropcarscmd (Property ID) (Level 0-4): Sets which level a player has to be to get a car into your property.
/setpropweps (Property ID) (List of Weapons / off): Sets the spawnwep for your property. they can't use /wep or /spawnwep when this is on. They can however pickup weapon pickups.
/setpropattack (Property ID) (On/Off) : Sets whether or not players can attack in your property.
/setpropdriveby (Property ID) (On/Off): Sets whether or not players can driveby in your property.
/setpropheal (Property ID) (On/Off): Sets whether or not players can /heal in your property.
/setpropradar (Property ID) (On/Off): Sets whether or not /radaroff is disabled or not.

Admins
/changeclanname: changes the name of a clan.
/deleteclan: Deletes a clan
/mycars (level 8+): Displays another players vehicles
/aproploc: Let's an admin enter a locked property when they are on duty.
/carsforsale: Displays a list of unowned vehicles. Players may ask level 6+ admins for this information.
/findbannedaccounts: Now has the correct syntax.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

[Updated 2016-07-28] Server Patch 3.2 - Latest update 3.2.3 Empty Re: [Updated 2016-07-28] Server Patch 3.2 - Latest update 3.2.3

Post by Luckshya Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:57 am

Awesome! Great work! Very Happy
Luckshya
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

[Updated 2016-07-28] Server Patch 3.2 - Latest update 3.2.3 Empty Re: [Updated 2016-07-28] Server Patch 3.2 - Latest update 3.2.3

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:39 pm

And you nailed it!!

Awesome!
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:40 pm

Great work angel.I appreciate you and good luck for your next work.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:55 pm

R.I.P It ruined the server
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:55 am

Patch 3.2 has been back online for 2 hours right now. No problems so far in the normal script. No one has done ctf yet so there is telling if that will crash the server. But at least now I have a command to disable ctf if that happens.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:24 am

Chuck Norris wrote:Patch 3.2 has been back online for 2 hours right now. No problems so far in the normal script. No one has done ctf yet so there is telling if that will crash the server. But at least now I have a command to disable ctf if that happens.
we have play 3 ctf with 2 admins it is not crashing Very Happy
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Hari Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:54 pm

Hahahhahahha I am exciting too much I have to play but my pc is sucks right now

Angel read my pm
Hari
Hari
Ultra Legendary

Location : Error 420, Unable to find location due to many ass around here

http://Headshooter.createaforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:32 pm

Hue Hue , me Ready! Very Happy
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SanaullaH Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:43 pm

Goood Work Awesome wowowowowo Angel me lub you but you no tell thunder pls Very Happy
SanaullaH
SanaullaH
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:02 pm

good work Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:18 pm

SanaullaH wrote:Goood Work Awesome wowowowowo Angel me lub you but you no tell thunder pls Very Happy
But me already lub angel pls no tell vampire and storm
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by SanaullaH Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:43 pm

/setproptele
/setpropradar
/setpropattack Like these cmds not working?
SanaullaH
SanaullaH
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:44 am

I love This patch, and when i think in you can improve it :O So Really nice will be patch 4.0

<3 Love Vks...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:34 am

SanaullaH wrote:/setproptele
/setpropradar

I suspect you don't read the messages the chat gives you. /setproptele can always be used by the owner because you set a level from where it's allowed, that's probably why you don't think it works.

/setpropradar off and /setpropattack off is what has an effect on the property. I suspect you used /setpropattack on and wondered why you could still attack? Maybe because it says that "attack" is on.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by ZidaneIX Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:53 am

this server got cool future behind him
ZidaneIX
ZidaneIX
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SanaullaH Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:57 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
/setpropradar

I suspect you don't read the messages the chat gives you. /setproptele can always be used by the owner because you set a level from where it's allowed, that's probably why you don't think it works.

/setpropradar off and /setpropattack off is what has an effect on the property. I suspect you used /setpropattack on and wondered why you could still attack? Maybe because it says that "attack" is on.
as i am the owner of prop ID :- 71 ( Custom prop )
and when i am using cmd /setproptele /setpropradar /setpropattack like these cmds then
:- You can't use this command while being inside a custom property.
i think it's a bug . ?
SanaullaH
SanaullaH
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hari Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:14 pm

/ctflist
not working :/
Hari
Hari
Ultra Legendary

Location : Error 420, Unable to find location due to many ass around here

http://Headshooter.createaforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:38 pm

Angel you did a very nice work with every cmd and bug. The most one i apprecite is that you fixed /fix and rocket glitching. This one were the most cases which were reported. Every other thing is superb.

Haha and yes i did get trolled at /spawnloc Razz
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:44 pm

SanaullaH wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
/setpropradar

and when i am using cmd /setproptele /setpropradar /setpropattack like these cmds  then
:- You can't use this command while  being inside a custom property.
i think it's a bug . ?

I think you're supposed to use these commands outside of the custom prop as the changes won't take affect if you're already in.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:58 pm

SanaullaH wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
/setpropradar

and when i am using cmd /setproptele /setpropradar /setpropattack like these cmds  then
i think it's a bug . ?

No It's a logical thing, if you want to change the rule of a world you have to do it while no one is there. When you add something new it doesn't work in the most optimal way. I think the property building system works in the optimal way now after a few patches and property settings and all things you do in a property will work better in the future. For now I decided it would just be easier if the property had to be empty when you made the rules or else it would be kinda abused.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by SanaullaH Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:01 pm

[EK]GhoSTT. wrote:
SanaullaH wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
/setpropradar

i think it's a bug . ?

I think you're supposed to use these commands outside of the custom prop as the changes won't take affect if you're already in.

yes yes work has been done from outside or prop Very Happy
but i didnt understand /setproptele can anyone tell me in server
SanaullaH
SanaullaH
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckshya Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:02 pm

SanaullaH wrote:
[EK]GhoSTT. wrote:
SanaullaH wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
/setpropradar

i think it's a bug . ?

As i remember, it enables/disables tele cmds like /goto and /gotoloc
Luckshya
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:07 pm

SanaullaH wrote:
[EK]GhoSTT. wrote:
SanaullaH wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
/setpropradar

i think it's a bug . ?

Sana there is a line that says: Commands in the patch update in that line I write what every command does. This is what I wrote for setproptele

/setproptele (Property ID) (Level 0-4): Sets which level a player has to be to teleport (use gotoloc, randomloc or goto). Level 0 = everyone.

It's kinda annoying how you ask questions that are already answered in the post.

I post these for a reason, read through the post if you want to learn what the command does.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:52 am

The treasure hunting event is starting in a few hours and with it the patch 3.2.2 will come. Read what it added/fixed in the topic.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:08 am

Good Work!
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:09 am

Patch 3.2.3 released!
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:43 am

Chuck Norris wrote:Patch 3.2.3 released!

Forgot to update one thing about spawnweps. the issue with it should now be resolved. (check my post)
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckshya Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:00 pm

rel004?
Luckshya
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:01 pm

Luckshya wrote:rel004?

he announced it would come in patch 4.0 long ago. since he fixed the pickup issue on rel003 i think he is not going to release rel004 until patch 4.0
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down