VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Updated] Server Patch 5.4 I_vote_lcap[Updated] Server Patch 5.4 I_voting_bar[Updated] Server Patch 5.4 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Updated] Server Patch 5.4 I_vote_lcap[Updated] Server Patch 5.4 I_voting_bar[Updated] Server Patch 5.4 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Updated] Server Patch 5.4

+9
3more
MeLoDy^
BlackOps_Killer
S.
SparkeR
Shafin
Nicolas5890
=SdS=Celestia
VK.Angel.OfDeath
13 posters

Go down

[Updated] Server Patch 5.4 Empty [Updated] Server Patch 5.4

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:14 am

Note: Hey guys sorry for this delay we have some really big scripts that took a long time to test. I hope the wait is worth it. This is sorta my birthday weekend gift for you all.

PATCH 5.4

Summary of the big things

- Changed the database structure for the player-related values to decrease performance. See the performance section.
- Umar added notification GUI, see the GUI section.
- Whome released two new minigames/jobs: /coach and /pth.
- Added a property variable system, see the property variable section.
- Made a lot of changes and additions in other systems.  

DM & Performance system

- Improved performance on killing players by about 90 % by changing the database structure of one column. I am like always not sure if this will affect you guys in anyway or if you will notice less lag. All I know is that /performtest should have very little performance now.
- Improved performance on leaving/winning minigames by 90 %. Should probably make the kicks VC-MP gives less.

- Upgraded the spawn protection system so that users can not use chainsaw to disable spawn protection by allowing people to attack with fist and brass.
- People kicked from the server by VC-MP for hacking: when killing others in /td or leaving when leaving a minigame should hopefully be fixed now.
- /leave now has a timer in minigames so it's harder for people to evade using it.
- /propkick is now removed from world 1 properties. Please use /lockprop to lock your properties. The reason for this is because there was a player using this to eject another one from a car and then drivebying them close to his property.

- This is a big change I made it so everyone that makes a spree is required to heal before teleporting or joining a property if their HP is less than 60. This might be slightly annoying and take longer time, but it will prevent people from evading.
- Drivebyers will face a similar thing but their limit will be 90 HP since they are more prone to doing these sorts of things. With these changes I am not changing the gameplay I am changing my commands. If you want to rely on tactics then rely on gameplay-related ones and not our commands.

- Cash for getting the hourly salary will now appear at a different place in /cash. You will get that money after you rejoin the server to fix a performance bug.

- Made it so you can't receive HP in a vehicle at all in heli-cannons and hunters to avoid VC-MP from kicking you for health hacking (which happens a lot). This will fix players getting kicked from cat and mouse. For drivebyers this was already a feature I implemented long ago.

Minigame & Job System

- Added a new minigame /pth by the one and only whome. It's similar to bod but much harder. Way harder than even bod 2. Check it out. Rewards are added in /fanrewards.
- Added coach by nerdy guy called whome. Thanks to him I was able to solve a 5 year old suggestion. This job is similar to /delivery in terms of gameplay and rewards with the addition of some funny conversations similar to /taxi.

- You now get a dummycoin for completing job 3 of /coach and /delivery.

- /pubg now spawns you at a random place in the air since that airplane thing did not work on a large scale. You still have to use your parachute to determine where you land though.
- Added bodgoto/iovgoto to teleport you to the start position

- You now get disarmed in races, deathraces and parkours by default. The properties containing minigames have also been updated by me defining /Setpropwep fist, /setpropattack off and /setpropdriveby off, since there were some users joining the properties through command that messed up a minigame.
- Added a new protection system so that any properties that are a property minigame can not be edited even by a level 10 manager, the owner or shared owners. In order to protect our minigames in case an attack happens. Angel is able to provide you with editing ability in those minigame properties, but this will not be done for many people. Probably only for whome if he needs to update something. I also gave the ability to Emma/Rainbow Dash since those two nerds are always together so I don't have to go in-game Razz.

- /ambulance now has more time at the start by 10-20 seconds.
- The challenge to save 35 patient has been reduced to 20 patient to make it quicker.
- Made it so you can't revive a patient while standing on them. This should probably take away the bug with you being thrown underground when reviveing  them.

- /king now displays a list of everyone's cash before it ends, which is 100 % just a quick thing I used to be able to claim a top 5 from the minigame for my monthly minigame event, but it might be used by others too. The cash is not ordered however since it was quick implementation.
- /king now kicks you if you go afk at all.

- Cash reward is now removed from races, stunts and deathraces.
- You now get kicked from killbill if you finish it, since the server requires you to rejoin in order to start over.
- You now can't get past job 151 in lumberjack.
- /gototree is now in the command list of lumberjack.
- Fixed /cmds in jobs so it works.

Property System

- Added /editpickup to edit the pickup value of a pickup. This command works similar to /copypickup. If you want to edit a message pickup with ID 5 to say "Hello this is angel", you do /addmsgpickup Hello this is angel. In this example that adds pickup 6. So what you do then is to use /editpickup 5 6. The value of index 6 will then be transferred to ID 5. After that you can delete ID 6 or /setpickupfake.
- Added /changepickupdelay which will trigger the pickup with a delay. However note that just like the autotriggerpickup that can be used for the same purpose. Players have to leave the pickup and then the delay starts. If he just stands on it forever, nothing happens. This is to not mess up any delays and make them work in a way you don't want them. This can be used in combination with /autotriggerpickup and /addtriggerpickup to accomplish most things. It's an alternative of course.

- Added /setpropdeathpickup that triggers a pickup when a player dies
- Added /setpropkillpickup that triggers a pickup when a player makes a kill.
- Added /setpropdistance to disable the /distance command in properties.
- Added /setpropbuddy to disable buddies in a property.

- Added /mypropkeys and /mypropcommands to display the keys and commands used in your property.

- Added /oc also known as object camera. This attaches an  camera to your object so you can follow it around and also add /addcamerapickup with it. You can use this to spectate as well if you wish. I recommend using /addobject 2 377 (it's mentioned in the command). It's an invisible object. The system is not perfect and can get messed up. Also, the camera might be laggy with high ping, but its definitely easier to use than F11 to get your camera angles. You can control your camera by using the same keys as for editing objects.
- Added /opm which can be enabled by anyone. Credit to Umar for adding it. It's similar to /traceshots, which is to display the positon and model of map objects but has these added features: It will display the model of custom objects in properties that you shoot at and also the position of world 1 objects, which might be useful for people who has their own server and want to hide map objects without having to open a tool editor to extract the coordinate. Please note that some map objects are not detected mainly those map objects that can be moved by a player. But those models are available on the forum and vc-mp wiki.¨

- Made it so /setnpctype and /setnpcpickup now supports a type/pickup for when the NPC dies as well.
- Added /setnpccash2 for giving cash to everyone in the world if the NPC dies since a lot of people seem to want to use cash for their minigames to determine progress, I thought I might as well add it even though there are a lot of alternatives to accomplish this, like using /addautotriggerpickup 2 on a cash pickup.
- Added /addcashallpickup that gives cash to everyone in the property.
- Added a few command alternatives to NPC related commands.
- /setobjectpickup and /setnpcpickup now has the index limit set to 9999 instead of 400

- /myprops now works correctly if you have a lot of properties.

GUI

- Added a new font containing a few icons by Umar.
- Added a notification system by Umar that appears at the bottom right corner that uses both a text and symbol from Umar's new font. Notifications can be queued and be player specific as well.
- Added /addnote to display a few notifications for admins only right now. Other uses will come later
- Added /addpmnote to send a notification to one player in particular
- Added /endnote to end all notifications that are queued.  

The Zone & Rewards

- Added /protectpickup that works similar to /rob. Players have to enter this command in order to interact with the VK token doors. This should prevent people from entering them by accident.
- /vehmodellist has now been added to see a list of all vehicles.
- Added and advertised /showroom. Which is a property by celestia containing all custom vehicles, which you can try out.

- /myupgrades now displays unlocked weapons, commands and buddies. It also displays all the NPC upgrades now after a fix, as well as all the story related upgrades you earn like for example cop keys, limbostones, etc.
- Playsong now works even if you haven't unlocked fart.
- Names are now displayed when unlocking/buying a buddy.

Admin & Security System

- Disarmall now only works in the world the admin is in.
- Added /astoryupgrades for level 8 head admins so they can find out the essential upgrades for progressing through the story.

- Security for the server has been improved to immediately kick anyone joining with more than 2 accounts or joining/leaving too fast. For people making movies with 4 accounts, you're unfortunately not able to do that anymore, but I believe Umar has a much more better server for that, which you can use. You also request any objects from a property from me as well if you wanna use them.

Event Staff & Events

- Eventstaff members now have access to /minigamekick for minigames they are in. Just let this be known that any member found abusing this in anyway will be kicked from the event staff immediately, no second chances. Avoid using it as much as possible. The command is also logged in the database.
- /eventprops have been updated in similar fashion as /myprops to fix some bugs with all the properties not getting displayed.

Other

- Added /pmsounds to /pm and also made /pm display blue messages instead of green to make them stick out like /msg does. Ignore now also works with /pm

Bug Fixes

- /Changepickupcooldown now works inside triggerpickups, was a bug before.
- Fixed a bug with /addobject2 allowing you to add negative models.
- Fixed a bug with the 96 % upgrade giving you strange number if you tried to buy it without having enough VK tokens, but enough dummycoins.
- Fixed an issue so that /addcamerapickup3 can not be evaded through /camera.
- Hopefully fixed /td for good now making sure the minigame ends correctly now if a whole team suicides, leaves or drowns. Please.
- Fixed a bug relating to /addobject 2 causing a bug in my script.
- FIxed a bug related to buying Luna and Applebloom.
- Fixed a syntax error with /buycommand
- Fixed a bug with /transferprop as well as updated it to transfer all the new settings as well
- Fixed a syntax related issue with /aunjail not having a <reason>
- Fixed a syntax related error with /racestats.
- Fixed an issue with /buycommand displaying the wrong syntax.

Property Variable System

Basic
- Added support for property variables for really advanced users and scripters. This system allows you to define and use your own variables, as well as some of the variables VC-MP supports.
- For the basic users that don't know scripting and stuff the thing of use for you will be to add existing VC-MP variables into your message and conversation pickups. Have you ever wanted to for example to display the name of the player triggering your pickup? Now that's possible.
- I will at one point make a guide for this since I doubt a lot of you will be able to understand it. I'll make sure my event staff level 2 builders learn it so they can build cooler minigames. I hope everyone will be able to use it for its basic stuff for now at least.

Description
- You can use this to almost do the same work as scripting. The first part still has some limitations, I can't add everything at once. If you're a scripter what you're able to do right now is to make your own variables and use the player-related variables in VC-MP with the addition of a few server ones. You'll also be able to use your variables as conditions for entering a pickup. To give you more control over your minigames and when you want a pickup to be able to be entered. I can not possibly list everything you can do with these, because the option is yours. You can almost create your own server now.

What can you use it for?
- Check out this video:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- I will attempt to list as many things as I can but it has no limit.
- You can create your own fully customizable commands. I created /p say that basically announces the messages you write. /p isincage to check if you're inside an area and that's just a few to mention.
- I created a trampoline that makes you jump into the air when you are on a certain object.
- I created a simple best score variable that keeps track of who in the property has the most amount of kills. This can be extended very easily to to a 10 top list. However there are no GUI support for properties yet.
- You can create variable conditions related to player things like: If a player is in this team he will be able to enter my pickup, if the player has this much ping he can join my event. You can also say: If player has less than 300 ping and less than 20 fps he is not allowed to participate in your event and so on. Anything basically.
- What I showed in my video is what you can accomplish fast. You can make much bigger projects as well.

Guide Basic
- Please review the command section as well for more details about the commands.
- It will take a long time to even write a complete guide but I'll do it as some point when the system is fully finished.
- For basic use and testing type /playervariablelist. You'll get a list of variables and their descriptions.
- To use a variable inside a message use $<variable here>$. One example is the variable player_name. To use that variable in your message: /addmsgpickup your name is: $player_name$. Now when you enter it, it will display your name.
- To check a variable value in a pickup there are multiple ways to do it.

• If you for example want to define that players have to be in the team: 6 in your property use: /changepickupcondition player_team == 6. == is a condition that means the left and right side has to be equal for the condition to be true and the pickup to be triggered/entered. Review /conditionlist to learn more about the 6 different conditions you can put.
  • What if you want a pickup to be triggered if the team is not 6. The conditions look like this: /changepickupcondition player_team != 6. The condition will be true if the player's team is not 6 and in that case trigger/enter the pickup
  • (Advance) What if you want the team to be between 1 and 6? That requires two conditions to be true at the same time. One condition that say that the team is larger than or the same value as 1 and one condition for if the team is smaller than or the same value as 6. The condition that can be used is /changepickupcondition player_team >= 1 AND player_team <= 6

What does AND mean? it means that both conditions must be true (aka the number must be 1 or greater than 1 and at the same time be 6 or less than 6. Only then do we make sure that all numbers are between 1 to 6 makes the pickup trigger/enter.

What other options are there than AND? There is OR. Or means that only one condition has to be true of the both.

• Let's take a look at an example with OR. What if we want only team 3 and 6 to be able to trigger the pickup? We use this:
    /changepickupcondition player_team == 3 OR player_team == 6. Remmeber to review /conditionlist. /andorlist will also display your options there as well.

• There are countless of other examples but I think these will be the most used one. Even if you don't understand exactly what everything means you can just use these and replace them with your own variables or different variables to accomplish the same task.

Guide Custom Variables
- You can also make your own variables. There are two types of variables you can make. Player variables and property variables.

What is the difference? Well if you define something as a property variable it will have the same value for all players, one variable you can find related to this in /playervariablelist is: server_time. It will display the current server time and thus have the same value for everyone at all time.

Player variables have different values for each player, more similar to player_name where all players have a different name. So how do you decide which one to use? You ask yourself if you want the value to be the same for each player or different for each one. That question might be hard to answer, but in general if you're making a one play event always use server variables. If you're making events that require multiple people it might be good to use player variables for some things so you can maybe make it so the event supports multiple people. For example if you're doing parkour you might wanna have a player variable that keeps track of who much progress the player has made.

Guide setting variables
So how do you make property variables? There are four commands available:

Two for property variables: /addvariablepickup, /addchangevariablepickup,

Two for player variables: /addplayervariablepickup addchangeplayervariablepickup.

The first command for both player and property variables: /addvariablepickup and /addplayervariablepickup. Sets the value of any variable name you define into the command. Your variable has to start with var_. Let's say your variable is called: var_test.

To put a number into the command: /addvariablepickup var_test 5

To put a string into the command: /addvariablepickup var_test Angel rules!

If you enter these pickups later and then enter an /addmsgpickup Value: $var_test$. Three things will either be displayed:
1. Value: 5 (If entering the first one after entering the msgpickup)
2. Value: Angel Rules! (If entering the second one after entering the msgpickup)
3. Value: NO_VALUE. (If you haven't set the variable or the variable doesn't exist). Basically it's the default value!

The guide for the player variable is the same.

Guide Increasing/decreasing variables

/addchangeplayervariablepickup and addchangevariablepickup increases/decreases a variable by a number.

/addchangevariablepickup var_test 1

Will increase the variable value: var_test by 1 every time you enter it. If the variable is not defined it will become 0 the first time you enter it.

Guide Advance variable setting
1. If you have two variables: var_test and var_test2. You can put into the command /addvariablepickup var_test $var_test2$.

Now everytime you enter the pickup var_test will get the value of the var_test2. In which cases can this be useful?

If var_test2 is a player variable and you want to compare the value of one player with that of another one. So for example if player_1 has value 1 for var_test2 and player_2 has value 5 for var_test2. How do we compare which values are bigger?

Easy we make both players enter a variablepickup  (/addvariablepickup var_test $var_test2$) with the condition /changepickupcondition var_test2 > var_test.

Now if both players enter this variable pickup. The var_test value will have the biggest value: 5 stored into it. Thus we will know what the biggest value is for var_test2. This is more of a trick.

Help Debugging
- /debugmode can be used to debug variable conditions you put on your pickups. It can spam the chat quite a lot but it gives you all the information you need.
It will display information about who triggered the pickup and so on.

Future updates and advantages/disadvantages to scripting?

- With scripting, you can still make better conditions right now and compare between more things like objects, spheres, vehicles and so on. I haven't added the object and pickup variables yet but I plan to in the future. There are also some limitations to the conditions right now if you want
a mix AND/OR. Next patch I will make this better as well by adding functions. Functions will allow you to do more things.
- I still need to make it so you can use variables to move objects, npcs and other stuff. Basically make the values of your own variables interact more with the other pickups.
- I still need to make variables for objects, pickups and other things you can compare with in your conditions.
- You can also not do GUI stuff at the moment.
- I will also make different functions that you can use next patch to do even more advance checks and solve some of these issues. With enough functions added by me you should be able to do most things and if you notice something is missing I'll just add it.

- However the scripting in properties is a lot easier than normal scripting and can still do a lot. The /debugmode is more information I get in the script when I make a mistake. If you make a mistake you will to 100 % hopefully either find a bug that you can report to me or find a bug with what you did so you can resolve it.

Commands

- /playervariablelist: Displays a list of all the default variables you can add in your /addmsgpickup like for example the name of the player: /addmsgpickup $player_name$ is your name.
- /changepickupcondition: Defines a condition to be true based on variables or custom variables for a player to trigger/enter the pickup. Lots of help available in the syntax.
- /andorlist: Explains to you what AND/OR means in /changepickupcondition when you're adding more than 1 condition.
- /conditionlist: Displays help for what to put into your condition in /changepickupcondition. Like for example what ==, !=, ... and so on means.
- /mypropconditions: Displays a list of pickups where you've defined a /changepickupcondition.

- /Addvariablepickup: Defines/set a variable name starting with var_ to a certain number/text or value: /addvariablepickup var_test 2. Sets the variable var_test to 2.
- /Addchangevariablepickup: Changes/increases/decreases a variable name starting with var_ by a certain number or value: /addchangevariablepickup var_test 2. Increases the value of var_test 2.
- /Addplayervariablepickup: Defines/set a player variable name starting with var_ to a certain number/text or value: /addvariablepickup var_test 2. Sets the variable var_test to 2.
- /Addchangeplayervariablepickup: Changes/increases/decreases a player variable name starting with var_ by a certain number or value: /addchangevariablepickup var_test 2. Increases the value of var_test 2.
- /mypropvariables: Displays the property variable in your property that are currently set!
- /mypropvariables: Displays the player variable of a player in your property that are currently set!

Updates after release

- Fixed a bug so that buddies can not be used in /pth
- Made /wep work in /pth
- Fixed a bug that had weird effects in properties because of kill and death pickup being added.
- Made it so /leave always work regardless of your HP.
- Made it so /heal works in /cardealer, /serialkiller and /treasurehunter

Last edited by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Emma likes this post

Back to top Go down

[Updated] Server Patch 5.4 Empty Re: [Updated] Server Patch 5.4

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:23 am

After testing I can confirm that that player kills are updated faster than 1 ms on the VROcker host! What that means is that you should not even feel 1 ping of lag because of killing another player.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=Celestia Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:32 am

Amazing updates!
Great job Angel! Razz
=SdS=Celestia
=SdS=Celestia
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/u640

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas5890 Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:21 am

Oh Man I Love With Each Updates Very Happy Very Happy
Nicolas5890
Nicolas5890

Back to top Go down

Post by Shafin Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:42 am

Nice updates waiting for new Very Happy. And why my reputation is decreasing? Everytime I write post? A bug>>?

Last edited by Shafin on Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shafin
Shafin
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SparkeR Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:55 am

Goood Work !!!!
SparkeR
SparkeR
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:33 pm

Liked the prop variable system and the DM performance improvements best.

Great patch Smile
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOps_Killer Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:52 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:After testing I can confirm that that player kills are updated faster than 1 ms on the VROcker host! What that means is that you should not even feel 1 ping of lag because of killing another player.

ok

Shafin wrote:Nice updates waiting for new Very Happy. And why my reputation is decreasing? Everytime I write post? A bug>>?

Someone is pressing the "-" so it makes your reputation go down, I don't know who though but Umar has already explained to you how it works.
BlackOps_Killer
BlackOps_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:33 pm

Awesome updates bro! That'll surely make the each player happy with his own choices. <3

And [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , I've pressed the + option, now you've one -respect decreased. Smile
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:39 pm

Updates after release

- Made /wep work in /pth
- Fixed a bug that had weird effects in properties because of kill and death pickup being added.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:30 pm

That's really great , good job angle. waiting for more amazing stuff Razz keep it up!
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:36 pm

Awesome updates Very Happy
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:00 am

3moreee wrote:That's really great , good job angle. waiting for more amazing stuff Razz keep it up!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:33 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Updates after release

- Made /wep work in /pth

That's nice, bro! Cool
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:42 pm

Nice work mate
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PsychedelliC. Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:51 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Updates after release

- Made /wep work in /pth
Thanks alot mate, you are the hard working boy (inactive one)jk.I mean to come for at least 2 hour to play with us Rolling Eyes Sad
PsychedelliC.
PsychedelliC.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:32 am

Great keep it up Nerd.Hope to see you in game.
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:25 pm

PsychedelliC. wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Updates after release

- Made /wep work in /pth
Thanks alot mate, you are the hard working boy (inactive one)jk.I mean to come for at least 2 hour to play with us Rolling Eyes Sad

Yeah, I did also suggest him to atleast come for 1 hour for refresh your mind with all of us but he said, he don't likes to play VC:MP that much as he loved to make cool scripts for us. I mean... how a great person is Angel. <3
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:41 pm

MeLoDy^ wrote:
PsychedelliC. wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Updates after release

- Made /wep work in /pth

Yeah, I did also suggest him to atleast come for 1 hour for refresh your mind with all of us but he said, he don't likes to play VC:MP that much as he loved to make cool scripts for us. I mean... how a great person is Angel. <3
Angel is a legend
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:11 pm

I was here the entire day nerds Razz working a on property.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

MeLoDy^ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by *=_FILESTU_=* Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:41 am

Great work!
*=_FILESTU_=*
*=_FILESTU_=*

https://www.youtube.com/user/cezildovdwmv

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:35 am

Doraemon wrote:
MeLoDy^ wrote:
PsychedelliC. wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Updates after release

- Made /wep work in /pth

Angel is a legend

Imagine, if Angel make a server for a SA:MP, too. Then how'll gonna is it? As VKs is the best server in whole VC:MP! Cool Cool Cool
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:32 am

MeLoDy^ wrote:
Doraemon wrote:
MeLoDy^ wrote:
PsychedelliC. wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Updates after release

- Made /wep work in /pth

Angel is a legend

Imagine, if Angel make a server for a SA:MP, too. Then how'll gonna is it? As VKs is the best server in whole VC:MP! Cool Cool Cool

Thanks dude. Who knows, maybe in the future but I am extremely busy right now and I still have lots of content I wanna make for VKs. One day perhaps.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOps_Killer Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:07 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:I was here the entire day nerds Razz working a on property.

That's true, he was working a on property for like a few solid hours.
BlackOps_Killer
BlackOps_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:23 am

ilemius wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:I was here the entire day nerds Razz working a on property.

That's true, he was working a on property for like a few solid hours.

I was mostly AFK, but yeah nerd Razz
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:33 am

VK.BotofNerd you are working great bro.We all appreciate.I hope you will make the more great.
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:45 pm

Dark Ninja^ wrote:VK.BotofNerd you are working great bro.We all appreciate.I hope you will make the more great.
Unban?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:45 pm

Dark Ninja^ wrote:VK.BotofNerd you are working great bro.We all appreciate.I hope you will make the more great.
Unban?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:49 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
MeLoDy^ wrote:
Doraemon wrote:
MeLoDy^ wrote:
PsychedelliC. wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Updates after release

- Made /wep work in /pth

Angel is a legend

Thanks dude. Who knows, maybe in the future but I am extremely busy right now and I still have lots of content I wanna make for VKs. One day perhaps.

No problem, bro. And from now, I'm waiting for that day to come really quick. Cool
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down