VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver (2) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver (2) - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver (2) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver (2) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver (2) - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver (2) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver (2)

+8
SuFyastiC
VK.Luca
S@M
Detonator
Razor
Izaki
VK.Angel.OfDeath
CleaVeR
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver (2) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver (2)

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:08 am

EaGLe wrote:so angel pm'ed me to confirm my vote here?
so that's it, from my side it's still a NO! caz he hasn't good attitude!
Yes eagle I pmed everyone to confirm their vote. What do you mean by "that's it". I pm'ed you and all the others to confirm their vote before my decision, to make sure that you still stand for your vote.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver (2) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver (2)

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:11 am

S@M wrote:Confirmed Vote : No
You're not ready and you got a bad attitude. Sorry.

P.S. Angel when I first post my vote it's confirmed. I don't change it unless I see good changes in a guy. :PBtw I think you'll have to pm Izaki too.
Alright sam I will remember that. But you did however have to confirm it this time, since you forgot to include a reason. saying "You're not ready and you got a bad attitude. Sorry" is a perfectly fine reason for voting no, it doesn't have to be harder than that. Anyways Thanks for confirming your vote.

BTW sam, I did PM izaki too.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver (2) - Page 2 Empty IMPORTANT IZAKI REPLY.

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:39 am

TO IZAKI (READ YOUR PM for a better answer): I will make a decision on whether or not to accept cleaver or not, between the 7th to 13th of october. If you do not confirm your vote before I make a decision, your vote will NOT count (since you haven't left a valid reason). This is my 6th reminder on this topic and 2nd pm. There is no way you could've missed this.

anyways if you see this message between the 7th to 13th of october, confirm your vote with a valid reason immediately if the app is not accepted or denied before that.

To the rest: Harry has an LOA, so does dark.spade so they don't have to vote. Luca voted neutral so he could reply if he wants to change his vote, but other than that, no one (except for izaki) needs to confirm his vote.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by CleaVeR Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:00 am

I Am Inactive for 2 days
bcz my net is bug
i mean net service our change so i changed my net
sorry for inactivity!
CleaVeR
CleaVeR
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver (2) - Page 2 Empty Status

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:49 pm

I will try to make a decision before sunday, but it is hard. I need more time to think about it, Here is the current status:

Neutral votes: 2  (from Andriusas and luca)

No votes: 3 (razor, sam, eagle)

Yes votes: 3  (Restricted, Silence, Sven)

Admins on LOA (can't vote): 2 (Dark.Spade and Harry)

Invalid votes: 1 (from izaki)

Comments (to Izaki): You haven't updated your reply with a reason for voting. Read the 6 reminders and 2 pms I sent about it. If the application is not not accepted or denied, you still got time to confirm your vote with a valid reason. If you fail to do so your wont wont count, since it is 50 % yes votes and 50 % no votes, your vote could do a lot.

My thoughts:
What makes this a hard decision is that cleaver is very active and has been active for very long. He seems to be loyal. But cleaver sometimes show sign of bad behavior (as shown by detonator) and the level of his english is below average.

which thought (see the thoughts below) I'm leaning to the most, depends on votes of course.

If we accept cleaver's
If you look at cleaver he does what he is told to do, but when he doesn't have guidance from us he tends to make the wrong decisions. Looking back I think cleaver learned from his mistakes, but still needs a lot more guidance from us, which he can get from being accepted into the team as a level 3 (half admin).

If we deny cleaver's app
At the same time cleaver might make a lot of mistakes if he is accepted, since he is immature, can hardly speak english and had some problems understanding the rules. There is a chance that his problems will affect the reputation of the server, and might make us look like we're not a serious server. Which is not good.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Andriusas91 Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:15 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

No votes: 3 (razor, sam, eagle)

omg that's equal as fuck for angel to decide it will take like fucking month seriuosly
people Razz
VK.Andriusas91
VK.Andriusas91
Epic Member
Epic Member

Announcer
Informant
Location : The universe,Milky way galaxy,solar system,Earth,Europe...etc

http://andriusforums.forumotion.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaki Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:36 am

No.Bad attitude and immature.

lol Angel I didn't see the pm :p
Izaki
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EaGLe Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:49 am

now it's fuckin 4votes no.
deny pls.
EaGLe
EaGLe
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Andriusas91 Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:49 pm

EaGLe wrote:now it's fuckin 4votes no.
deny pls.
dude don't be so rude try to be calm and don't use words like fuck suck bitch noob or the most disgusting,miserable,noob,fucker,asshole,transvetite word(it means all of these words)VK.Angel.OfDeath saying curse word VK.Angel.OfDeath=instant subnet evader ban under all alias ever because not even biggest animal is insane enough to use that curse word:P
VK.Andriusas91
VK.Andriusas91
Epic Member
Epic Member

Announcer
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Izaki wrote:No.Bad attitude and immature.

Okay we got 4 no votes now.

Thanks izaki, after 6 replies and 2 pm's you finally confirmed it, I don't know how you can miss that many reminders. But anyways if you're busy at least check the Pm's so that we can communicate when we have to.

Next time you vote don't forget to include your reason in your vote like the one you provided now and you don't have to worry about your vote not being counted.

deny pls.
Try to act professional and stay away from words like "fuckin", we are better than that eagle.

To answer your question, my decision leans more on the "deny" side. But   he needs at least one more no vote for me to instantly deny his app (since the rules states that you need 2 more no votes than yes votes to get instantly denied). I'm going to think about it some more, but the deadline is 13th so expect an answer before then.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaki Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:48 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Thanks izaki, after 6 replies and 2 pm's you finally confirmed it, I don't know how you can miss that many reminders. But anyways if you're busy at least check the Pm's so that we can communicate when we have to.

Next time you vote don't forget to include your reason in your vote like the one you provided now and you don't have to worry about your vote not being counted.

Lol When i click unread topics It doesn't show any :<[/quote]
Izaki
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Andriusas91 Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:58 pm

deny pls.
why so harsh?
you weren't very good to when you were applying

Izaki wrote:
**eagle** wrote:
Izaki wrote:
**eagle** wrote:
Izaki wrote:I see why you were calling me "bro" these days.My vote No we have enough admins here I guess.
is it bad thing to respect others if it is so, from today i will not call you bro ok..

No i never said it was a bad thing but you started showing me respect just to get my positive vote in your app, What a Face

lol. man not for vote if you are saying that iam respecting you for vote so from now no respect for you lol Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Lol'd .You never showed me respect until you post your app.Which means it was to get my vote.
also
spoiler:
spoiler:
VK.Andriusas91
VK.Andriusas91
Epic Member
Epic Member

Announcer
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:33 pm

Izaki wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

[]

Lol When i click unread topics It doesn't show any :<
You can't always trust that izaki, always watch latests topics/reply (found on the far left side) and see if any replies was made since your last visit, that is the best way.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:37 pm

VK.Andriusas91 wrote:
deny pls.
why so harsh?
you weren't very good to when you were applying

Izaki wrote:
**eagle** wrote:
Izaki wrote:
**eagle** wrote:
Izaki wrote:I see why you were calling me "bro" these days.My vote No we have enough admins here I guess.
is it bad thing to respect others if it is so,  from today i will not call you bro ok..

No i never said it was a bad thing but you started showing me respect just to get my positive vote in your app, What a Face
lol. man not for vote if you are saying that iam respecting you for vote so from now no respect for you lol  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
Lol'd .You never showed me respect until you post your app.Which means it was to get my vote.
also
spoiler:
spoiler:
Andri how dare you spoil things about me!
Demoted to level 4998, I hope you will learn a lesson from this!
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by EaGLe Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:49 pm

why so angry on me andri?
EaGLe
EaGLe
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Andriusas91 Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:08 pm

EaGLe wrote:why so angry on me andri?
just stating facts you were as good cleaver when you were applying yet we accepted you without swearing so why your being harsh now?
VK.Andriusas91
VK.Andriusas91
Epic Member
Epic Member

Announcer
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:13 pm

LOL What About Me Andri Was I A Good Player Like Angel You Or Harry At The Time Of Admin Apply ?? Or I Was A Best Player Like Cleaver Is Wink ??
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by CleaVeR Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:51 pm

VK.SilenCe wrote:LOL What About Me Andri Was I A Good Player Like Angel You Or Harry At The Time Of Admin Apply ?? Or I Was A Best Player Like Cleaver Is Wink??
thanx! Smile
CleaVeR
CleaVeR
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver (2) - Page 2 Empty Your answer.

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:41 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:I will try to make a decision before sunday, but it is hard. I need more time to think about it, Here is the current status:

Neutral votes: 2  (from Andriusas and luca)

No votes: 4 (razor, sam, eagle, izaki)

Admins on LOA (can't vote): 2 (Dark.Spade and Harry)

Invalid votes: 0

Comments (to Izaki): You haven't updated your reply with a reason for voting. Read the 6 reminders and 2 pms I sent about it. If the application is not not accepted or denied, you still got time to confirm your vote with a valid reason. If you fail to do so your wont wont count, since it is 50 % yes votes and 50 % no votes, your vote could do a lot.

My thoughts:
What makes this a hard decision is that cleaver is very active and has been active for very long. He seems to be loyal. But cleaver sometimes show sign of bad behavior (as shown by detonator) and the level of his english is below average.

which thought (see the thoughts below) I'm leaning to the most, depends on votes of course.

If we accept cleaver's
If you look at cleaver he does what he is told to do, but when he doesn't have guidance from us he tends to make the wrong decisions. Looking back I think cleaver learned from his mistakes, but still needs a lot more guidance from us, which he can get from being accepted into the team as a level 3 (half admin).

If we deny cleaver's app
At the same time cleaver might make a lot of mistakes if he is accepted, since he is immature, can hardly speak english and had some problems understanding the rules. There is a chance that his problems will affect the reputation of the server, and might make us look like we're not a serious server. Which is not good.
This status still remains the same with the exception that izaki confirmed his vote. It is recommended that you read the quote to get some extra thoughts and all that.

If we look at the result we got 1 more no votes than yes votes + 2 neutral votes (That wouldn't mind if the applicant got accepted or not. That is kinda a limit for me to accept someone. So I've had a lot of thinking.

My thoughts on the votes:
Razor, sam and izaki has a lot of experience with administrating servers, since they are all administrators/moderators on official VC-MP, so they got a lot more experience picking out candidates for an admin position. Which is something that makes their vote extremely important.

But at the same time this server does not have the same standards as other servers, We are looking for loyalty and not experience, since experience comes with time and you have to start some where. You have for over 4 months shown us that you are loyal and are not giving up on this position, which is good.

Here's what you need to improve (ask silence to translate it for you if you do not understand: I don't want to see you on vc-mp or other forums insulting people and giving yourself a bad reputation. You need to be nice and keep your calm, and show everyone a good attitude. It is important that you don't cause fights, or swear towards other people.

Here's my answer: Sorry Cleaver I have to deny this application. Right now it wouldn't be good for us to accept you. You have really improved your attitude, but you still need to show a signs of a more mature behavior. When you have done this, re-apply in a month or two and until then stay active on the forum and do not cause trouble on other forums or this forum.

Denied.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2