VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver

+10
VK.Andriusas91
S@M
DarkSpade
EaGLe
Razor
VK.Luca
Izaki
VK.Angel.OfDeath
SuFyastiC
CleaVeR
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver Empty [Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver

Post by CleaVeR Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:54 pm

Name: CleaVeR
In-game name(s): [RL]CleaVeR
Which language(s) do you speak: Urdu + English
How long have you played VC:MP: 1 year 8 months
How long have you played on VKs Official server: 1 - 2 - 3 Hour
Additional Information about yourself (Favorite singer, movie, TV show, etc...):  

Why are you interested in becoming an admin on VKs official server: i like this server very much i have not seen a pawn server.. so i want to become admin of this server.
Why do you think we should accept you as an administrator: i have Admin Experience which Is Most Important And I Have An Friendly Behavious
Chat Conversation End

Which admin(s) do you know: NE.Ris , Vk.SilenCe
What would you never do as an admin:  i will not hack or breakrules i will play fiar game i will not evade any type of thing
Can you visit the at least forum once a week or leave an LOA (Inactivity report) when you can't:  yes i can visit ofrum once a week and i will leave a LOA when i will be inactive on forum and server both .

Last edited by CleaVeR on Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
CleaVeR
CleaVeR
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver Empty Re: [Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver

Post by SuFyastiC Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:01 pm

100% YES.
1) Friendly behaviour.
2) Stubby Pro, And An Honest Person.
3) And Can Be A Good Addition To Out Staff.

Last edited by VK.SilenCe on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:24 am; edited 5 times in total
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver Empty Re: [Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:27 pm

For those of you that doesn't know it, I have changed the format for the admin applications. I would however prefer if you could change the color of the format questions or anything that makes them stick out from your text so that it will be a little easier to read the app.

Anyways your app seems good you said that you will visit the forum at least once a week or leave a LOA when you can't. In about two weeks I will post information on you. If you're active I will have much information to post, which will increase your chance.

Remember that this app will take about 3-4 weeks to get accepted/denied. The reason for that is because we need to collect information on you and we wanna test if you're truly active.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CleaVeR Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:56 pm

VK.SilenCe wrote:100% YES.
1) Friendly behaviour.
2) Stubby Pro, And An Honest Person.
3) And Can Be A Good Addition To Out Staff.
I Am Pro And Honest
I Have More Server Admin Lvl 8 9 10 12
And If you give me Permision So I Post here Server Name And Level.
I know All Experience About Admin Ship

Thanx Striker + SilenCe
CleaVeR
CleaVeR
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaki Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:31 am

I don't know you and I think you are hiding something.
Izaki
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:14 am

I opened your account file, you had two of them both with the same IP. After that I used my python program to search all the 1600 user files for your IP. I found 9 other accounts with the same IP. It doesn't seem like you've used these accounts for at least 2 months. One account i found interesting was [CPK]DeViLRoCkXx as you guys can see from this link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

he applied on the first of june and got denied. So what you said in your post about being new is a lie, since you've been on the forum before and played on the server for 2 months.  My question is why would you lie?

In my opinion you would've had a better chance saying that you are re-applying, instead of saying that you're a new player.

Izaki wrote:I don't know you and I think you are hiding something.
It seems like you were right. Those of you that wants to wait for his explanation before they vote, can do so. But If you feel like there ain't any explanation, I guess you could vote now.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:33 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:I opened your account file, you had two of them both with the same IP. After that I used my python program to search all the 1600 user files for your IP. I found 9 other accounts with the same IP. It doesn't seem like you've used these accounts for at least 2 months. One account i found interesting was [CPK]DeViLRoCkXx as you guys can see from this link:

he applied on the first of june and got denied. So what you said in your post about being new is a lie, since you've been on the forum before and played on the server for 2 months.  My question is why would you lie?

In my opinion you would've had a better chance saying that you are re-applying, instead of saying that you're a new player.

It seems like you were right. Those of you that wants to wait for his explanation before they vote, can do so. But If you feel like there ain't any explanation, I guess you could vote now.

I Am Really Sorry Angel I Didn't Saw The MemberList To Search This PLayer But Now On Words.. A Stong No For HIm Till He not Explains Why Didn't He Told That He Is Old Member.
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:45 am

VK.SilenCe wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:I opened your account file, you had two of them both with the same IP. After that I used my python program to search all the 1600 user files for your IP. I found 9 other accounts with the same IP. It doesn't seem like you've used these accounts for at least 2 months. One account i found interesting was [CPK]DeViLRoCkXx as you guys can see from this link:

I Am Really Sorry Angel I Didn't Saw The MemberList To Search This PLayer But Now On Words.. A Stong No For HIm Till He not Explains Why Didn't He Told That He Is Old Member.
NO need to be sorry, I'm the only one who can see this at the moment. You did nothing wrong by voting yes since you didn't know that he was an old member. But he still has a chance to explain himself.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:16 am

I know I am inactive but my vote is NO, due to these reasons:
- 1: have saw the comments
- 2: can't vote yes for a guy who changed his nick, just because to get admin, since his app on his old nick got denied
No explanation needed for me
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaki Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:47 pm

No. Inactive and newbie.
Izaki
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaki Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:47 pm

Izaki wrote:No. Inactive and newbie.
It's actually Sam's vote.He forgot to log out my account.
Izaki
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:26 pm

No, not ready for that job.

Last edited by razor on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Razor
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EaGLe Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:21 pm

meh No, didn't see you in game...
EaGLe
EaGLe
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:00 pm

**eagle** wrote:meh No, didn't see you in game...
That's basically the same thing as: I don't know. Voting no because you do not know someone is not allowed. You have to either vote with a valid reason or stay neutral until the information about the player is posted.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by CleaVeR Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:03 pm

Thanx For You give a vote

I Am Really Sorry I Didn't Remembered My Pass In DeViLRoCkXx Acc.
so i made new acc but it is my fault that i didn't told u that i am old i am sorry for that.
I Also changed And I Am Active In Vks Server Luca How Do You know I Am Inactive or not you are inactive so how???...
CleaVeR
CleaVeR
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver Empty Read this Cleaver

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:54 am

Are you using a new nick at the server or aren't you playing there?

Anyways it would be good to see you in the server so I can collect more information, If I can't collect information on the server I have to rate you from what I've seen in the forum.

Here is the deal stay active on the forum and the server as much as you can, and if I got enough information on the 23th of august I will post the information here. You seem enough active on the forum to answer some admin questions. I've pmed you the admin question, the better answers you give the better chance is it that you're accepted.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by CleaVeR Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:11 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Are you using a new nick at the server or aren't you playing there?

Anyways it would be good to see you in the server so I can collect more information, If  I can't collect information on the server I have to rate you from what I've seen in the forum.

Here is the deal stay active on the forum and the server as much as you can, and if I got enough information on the 23th of august I will post the information here. You seem enough active on the forum to answer some admin questions. I've pmed you the admin question, the better answers you give the better chance is it that you're accepted.
Vk.Angel.OfDeath I Reply your msg
CleaVeR
CleaVeR
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:53 pm

Okay, thanks I will check it out.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by CleaVeR Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:56 pm

Read It And I Hope You Will Accept My Application.
And Angel Come To The Server Okey!
CleaVeR
CleaVeR
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:00 pm

CleaVeR wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Are you using a new nick at the server or aren't you playing there?

Anyways it would be good to see you in the server so I can collect more information, If  I can't collect information on the server I have to rate you from what I've seen in the forum.

I told you to give me long and good answers, your answers were very short and you forgot to answer some things. If you do not understand the questions use google translate. If you have time please answer the question again and this time answer all of the questions. I really recommend that you use some sort of translator.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by CleaVeR Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:06 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
CleaVeR wrote:

I told you to give me long and good answers, your answers were very short and you forgot to answer some things. If you do not understand the questions use google translate. If you have time please answer the question again and this time answer all of the questions. I really recommend that you use some sort of translator.
Okey! Angel, Tommorow My net Is off so i dont reply you sorry i will reply Long Answer
___
I Reply your Question Angel.
CleaVeR
CleaVeR
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver Empty Time to Vote.

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:24 am

I have posted information about cleaver in this topic (Only server admins and higher can see it):

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW CLEAVER: You need to read this information and use it when you're deciding your vote or confirming it.

If you do know cleaver you can of course read the information and use it to vote too.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:40 am

Confirm Vote:Yes.
Reason:Good Friend Of Mine And Can Handle His Duty Very Well.

But If His English And Inactivity Remains The Same Then A Demotion.

Last edited by VK.SilenCe on Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSpade Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:44 am

From the information I get My Vote is No
Reason:
Languange: First of all as an admin you need a good English.

But if you can improve your English I will accept you.
DarkSpade
DarkSpade
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by S@M Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:31 am

Lol Dark you can't accept him Razz
Anyways my vote still remains a No. I saw his information. Bad English and has little experience only.
S@M
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Andriusas91 Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:33 am

S@M wrote:Lol Dark you can't accept him Razz
Anyways my vote still remains a No. I saw his information. Bad English and has little experience only.
to be honest if your level 10+ you can give him he's level but unless your angel you risk being raged at by angel noob Smile
VK.Andriusas91
VK.Andriusas91
Epic Member
Epic Member

Announcer
Informant
Location : The universe,Milky way galaxy,solar system,Earth,Europe...etc

http://andriusforums.forumotion.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:26 pm

Vote: NO. Reasons: I know I didn't saw him too much but here are the reasons: - very small admin experience
- the language is very bad
- changed nickname because he didn't get admin
Some of these things have been decided from the applicant information.
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaki Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:37 pm

Luca Man wrote:Vote: NO. Reasons: I know I didn't saw him too much but here are the reasons: - very small admin experience
                      - the language is very bad
                      - changed nickname because he didn't get admin
Some of these things have been decided from the applicant information.
^^
Izaki
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver Empty Current status

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:12 pm

Admins that haven't voted: Sven, VK.Andriusas91, VK.HarryOConnor and NE.Restricted.

Admins that haven't confirmed their vote: Razor and eagle.

If your name is listed you need to vote or confirm your vote as soon as you can. You can leave your vote in 3 ways:

1. Talk to me in the server.
2. PM me your vote + one or more valid reason(s) for voting.
3. Write a reply to this topic with your vote + reason(s) for voting.

Votes: Right now we got 4 no votes and 1 yes vote.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:24 pm

I will give him a chance, lvl3.
Reason:You are improving my frend, keep it up.
™®©¶¢π

Last edited by razor on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fuck the tablet.)
Razor
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CleaVeR Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:23 am

Thanx Razor & Striker
I Hope I Accepted
Give Me A Chance Izaki + Luca + S@M + eAgLe
Luca I Changed My Nick I Have Also Admin Experience And I AM Admin More Servers i will active the server
CleaVeR
CleaVeR
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:08 pm

CleaVeR wrote:Name: CleaVeR
Additional Information about yourself (Favorite singer, movie, TV show, etc...):  

Why are you interested in becoming an admin on VKs official server: i like this server very much i have not seen a pawn server.. so i want to become admin of this server.
Why do you think we should accept you as an administrator: i have Admin Experience which Is Most Important And I Have An Friendly Behavious
Chat Conversation End

What would you never do as an admin:  i will not hack or breakrules i will play fiar game i will not evade any type of thing
Can you visit the at least forum once a week or leave an LOA (Inactivity report) when you can't:  yes i can visit ofrum once a week and i will leave a LOA when i will be inactive on forum and server both .
Yes. Even though your english isnt really good, your urdu will probably be better
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Andriusas91 Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:24 pm

neutral
i can't decide he seems good and active
but he's english is bad +doesn't know much about hacking
sorry but i simply can't decide my vote to hard even for me Smile
VK.Andriusas91
VK.Andriusas91
Epic Member
Epic Member

Announcer
Informant
Location : The universe,Milky way galaxy,solar system,Earth,Europe...etc

http://andriusforums.forumotion.eu/

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver Empty Current status again

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:35 pm

It seems like we only got 3 persons left that hasn't voted or confirmed their vote.

Harry: He has a reported LOA to me. So we wont wait for his vote unless he votes before the other 2.

Eagle: Will hopefully confirm his vote when he sees my PM.

Sven: He is my brother so I know he can't vote until later tonight or tomorrow.

Right now: 4 no votes and 3 yes votes + one neutral vote.

this might be a close call.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by CleaVeR Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:32 pm

shaheer32 wrote:
CleaVeR wrote:Name: CleaVeR

Chat Conversation End

Yes. Even though your english isnt really good, your urdu will probably be better
Listen :
I have 4 Vote Yes
1. Razor
2. Andriusas
3. Shaheer
4. SilenCe
CleaVeR
CleaVeR
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:03 am

CleaVeR wrote:Thanx Razor & Striker
I Hope I Accepted
Luca I Changed My Nick I Have Also Admin Experience And I AM Admin More Servers i will active the server
I will active the server - Bad english detected
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:46 am

shaheer32 wrote:
CleaVeR wrote:Thanx Razor & Striker
I Hope I Accepted
I will active the server - Bad english detected
Exactly, why GIVE ME A CHANCE? You can even detect it here. ,,I am admin More Servers" , ,,I hope I accepted" , ,,I will active the server" WOW WHAT A GREAT ENGLISH, my vote won't ever be changed
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EaGLe Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:40 pm

Sorry But my vote is same!!
EaGLe
EaGLe
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaki Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:17 pm

**eagle** wrote:Sorry But my vote is same!!
^^
Izaki
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:03 pm

First of all thanks izaki for confirming your vote 2 times, even though you didn't have to xD.

We basically have 2 persons that hasn't voted yet + me. Since harry is on a LOA he wont be voting. So that only leaves us to one person, That's Sven. Since he is my brother I can actually come to his room and force him to vote. (too bad I can't do that to all of my admins Very Happy). He will vote shortly and after that I will decide whether or not to accept him.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by CleaVeR Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:47 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:First of all thanks izaki for confirming your vote 2 times, even though you didn't have to xD.

We basically have 2 persons that hasn't voted yet + me. Since harry is on a LOA he wont be voting. So that only leaves us to one person, That's Sven. Since he is my brother I can actually come to his room and force him to vote. (too bad  I can't do that to all of my admins Very Happy). He will vote shortly and after that I will decide whether or not to accept him.
Man My english Is Not Very Bad
its Normal And I Daily play angel server
when I dont Play so my net Is off
CleaVeR
CleaVeR
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:56 pm

CleaVeR wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:First of all thanks izaki for confirming your vote 2 times, even though you didn't have to xD.

We basically have 2 persons that hasn't voted yet + me. Since harry is on a LOA he wont be voting. So that only leaves us to one person, That's Sven. Since he is my brother I can actually come to his room and force him to vote. (too bad  I can't do that to all of my admins Very Happy). He will vote shortly and after that I will decide whether or not to accept him.
I daily play ANGEL'S server
when I don't play MY net is off

bad english detected again
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CleaVeR Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:40 pm

Luca Man wrote:
CleaVeR wrote:

Lol That is Bad English Wht u say luca
I Regular visit Vks Official Server
2 Day I Have My Net Prob
CleaVeR
CleaVeR
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Detonator Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:47 pm

Lol'd at your english first.Smile
To say : I forgot the password to [CPK]DevilRock,omg how much you are lying .
Your previous nicks: Ahmed_Razor.WaRRioR.X,DevilRock,Cleaver (10 time ban evade in VCCnR->Vice City Cops and Robers)I can't give any link,VCCNr is currently down.
Banned in XE->[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ,I don't wanna speak about your reputation there(for both the accounts:Ahmed-Raza and Cleaver) ,the reputation is -50 Smile
Lol'd at your bad,but bad attitude.
Any way,admins watch just a moment,his attitude:
Any way,Good Luck.Smile
ONE MORE THING,WHAT THE FUCK YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND FROM:YOUR APPLICATION IN RED-LIONS HAS BEEN DENIED,DON'T USE OUR TAG BITCH!YOU ARE NOT A PART OF US,USE NYB TAG NOT RL,DON'T RUINE US,RUINE YOURSELF AND YOUR NYB CLAN.
Detonator

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:44 am

CleaVeR wrote:
Luca Man wrote:
CleaVeR wrote:

Lol That is Bad English Wht u say luca
I Regular visit Vks Official Server
2 Day I Have My Net Prob
I regular visit VKs Official Server SERIOUSLY, you got mistakes in every single sentence
2 day I have my net prob WOW WHAT A PRO ENGLISH, just like an 7 year old
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver Empty Svens vote

Post by Emma Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:28 pm

Sorry me not vote earlyer, I not allowed to use angel's computer when angel is not home.

My vote is: Yes.

Reason: I think you deserve a chance and you are very active.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by CleaVeR Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:41 pm

Sven.Cool wrote:Sorry me not vote earlyer, I not allowed to use angel's computer when angel is not home.

My vote is: Yes.

Reason: I think you deserve a chance and you are very active.
Thank You
CleaVeR
CleaVeR
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:10 pm

[RL]Detonator wrote:Lol'd at your english first.Smile
To say : I forgot the password to [CPK]DevilRock,omg how much you are lying .
Your previous nicks: Ahmed_Razor.WaRRioR.X,DevilRock,Cleaver (10 time ban evade in VCCnR->Vice City Cops and Robers)I can't give any link,VCCNr is currently down.
Banned in XE->http://xe-servers.com/index.php?topic=10327.msg73397#msg73397 ,I don't wanna speak about your reputation there(for both the accounts:Ahmed-Raza and Cleaver) ,the reputation is -50 Smile
Lol'd at your bad,but bad attitude.
Any way,admins watch just a moment,his attitude:
Any way,Good Luck.Smile
ONE MORE THING,WHAT THE FUCK YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND FROM:YOUR APPLICATION IN RED-LIONS HAS BEEN DENIED,DON'T USE OUR TAG BITCH!YOU ARE NOT A PART OF US,USE NYB TAG NOT RL,DON'T RUINE US,RUINE YOURSELF AND YOUR NYB CLAN.
First of thanks for taking your time to post this and second of all the XE link isn't working, so If you got another one please reply.

Now to your report or whatever we should call it. Let's start with the post from cleaver that says he isn't Devilrocks. In our forum he didn't write devilrocks in his previous nick-names, he did however reply that he forgot to mention it. But in the RL forum he lied about it, which isn't something I approve of.

Your theory that cleaver use google translator in most of his posts is something I believe too. Google translator can be good, but from urdu to english it sucks. The reason why I support this theory is because your spelling is perfect (when you do not forget to use google translator) while your grammar is horrible.

Anyways I need some looking into this. Before I accept/deny him.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Detonator Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:33 pm

Angel for me the link is working fine,try again Smile:
DevilRock account in XE:
I wanna say something:
When he applied at NK i showed in that forum his bad attitude and bad english ,and i quoted this reply:

Lol Are you kid, you dont know Mod Spelling This Is Not Modretor This Is Moderator Lol.
After 1 hour i saw that he changed his name from Cleaver to Devil/Ahmed and he did another account on XE with the name Cleaver^^ and he said that he's not Devil rock or Ahmed_Razor.
Another quote from him in NK :

Lol Detonator
My APp Is Only Denid You Are FuckIng noob on vccnr
All know this is kid on vccnr All Time Play Vccnr And How He Accept In RL Clan
he is kid he dont know Fight see this Fucking Noob Stats
Good Promise I Dont Use Any Time Translate i know english
here 2 3 Guy English Is Week So Detonator Get Lost From Here Smile

Last edited by [RL]Detonator on Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Detonator

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:43 pm

[RL]Detonator wrote:Angel for me the link is working fine,try again Smile:
WTF!!! Detonator.. I Am Not Able To Understand WHat R U Trying To Say SOmetimes U Say He Hacks But The Link U Gave Shows That He Spams.... Detonator I Think U R Just Jealous Of His Skills...

Stop Making False Reports..... If he Spams In Other Servers So What We Have To Do With Other Servers We R Differ Community Of VK's

I Or Any Higher Admin Have Not Seen Cleaver Spamming , Abusing Or Insulting In VK's. He Is A Good Player With Good Skills But Little Bad In English..
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next