VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver

+10
VK.Andriusas91
S@M
DarkSpade
EaGLe
Razor
VK.Luca
Izaki
VK.Angel.OfDeath
SuFyastiC
CleaVeR
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver - Page 2 Empty Re: [Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver

Post by Detonator Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:02 pm

I am not jealous of nothing.
Please read the post properly before posting a total bullshit.
It's not a false report,I give those links to give you an idea of this player,an idea about his attitude,his English.
You have to choose if you wanna make this guy admin and represent this server everywhereWith his formidable english)
You said:
Cleaver Good Player
*Rectification,I wanna again give you a link with his Formidable English and his attitude.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nice And Good Now hellboy you ban me on forum Unban me Plz And you say Will get 2 days Unban SO Unban me 3 days Complete plz
I think that Angel know Hellboy, you can ask him who is Ahmed_Razor and he will tell you.At the moment Hellboy is busy with his server because he have some problems.
And please don't rage in this mode,you can tell me very easy that i am not welcomed to post nothing against an app,and I won't post nothing.
Detonator

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver - Page 2 Empty Re: [Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:39 pm

I think I got enough information to make a decision on whether or not to accept/deny cleaver. Thank you Detonator for taking your time to post this information. I will get back to you guys when I have made my decision.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:36 am

I Think He Should Get A Chance Here.. He Told Us The Truth About His MultiAcc In Vk's Forums.. He Is A Skill Full Player...

Detonator 5 Questions For You ,PM Me The Answers..
1) Have You Seen Cleaver In The Server?
2) Have You Seen Cleaver Spamming In The Server?
3) Have You Seen Cleaver Hacking In The Server?
4) Have You Seen Cleaver Abusing In The Server?
5) Have You Seen Cleaver Insulting In The Server?

Server=VK's Server.
If The Answer Of All Questions Is NO So Please GTFO Detonator.

SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Detonator Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:53 am

Nice rage,players can't more post anything.
He didn't tell you about his multi-accounts but an admin spot him.
Detonator

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Andriusas91 Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 pm

[RL]Detonator wrote:Nice rage,players can't more post anything.
He didn't tell you about his multi-accounts but an admin spot him.
if you mean players can't vote on admin applications then no, players are allowed to vote on admin applications if they want
VK.Andriusas91
VK.Andriusas91
Epic Member
Epic Member

Announcer
Informant
Location : The universe,Milky way galaxy,solar system,Earth,Europe...etc

http://andriusforums.forumotion.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Detonator Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:39 pm

I didn't say vote,i said post information about the player.
Detonator

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Andriusas91 Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:00 pm

oh then you can actualy post info but we trust prove above one players text you know Razz
VK.Andriusas91
VK.Andriusas91
Epic Member
Epic Member

Announcer
Informant
Location : The universe,Milky way galaxy,solar system,Earth,Europe...etc

http://andriusforums.forumotion.eu/

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver - Page 2 Empty For striker and cleaver

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:50 pm

Striker answer me on both number 1 and 2.

1. Striker it is obvious that Cleaver doesn't understand everything I type, so if he was accepted he would need someone to translate things and help him understand the rules. If I accepted cleaver, which I'm not sure I will, You will have to become his mentor. I know you guys are close and speak the same language so I don't think this would be a problem.

2. If cleaver gets denied, I want you to tell him that he should continue to stay active on the forum and write another admin application in a month for better chances. If he does that he will surely earn a lot of credit from the staff.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:51 pm

VK.SilenCe wrote:I Think He Should Get A Chance Here.. He Told Us The Truth About His MultiAcc In Vk's Forums.. He Is A Skill Full Player...

Server=VK's Server.

What truth? I didn't hear nothing in his replies.
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:58 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Striker answer me on both number  1 and 2.

1. Striker it is obvious that Cleaver doesn't understand everything I type, so if he was accepted he would need someone to translate things and help him understand the rules. If I accepted cleaver, which I'm not sure I will, You will have to become his mentor. I know you guys are close and speak the same language so I don't think this would be a problem.

2. If cleaver gets denied, I want you to tell him that he should continue to stay active on the forum and write another admin application in a month for better chances. If he does that he will surely earn a lot of credit from the staff.
1) Angel Don't Be Worry About The Translation. I Will Translate To Him (Mentor).Angel It Is Ur Choice To Select Or Not But He Is A Hard Working Person And Can Be A Good Addition To Vk's Staff..

2)If He GOt Denied I Will Tell Him To ReApply After 15Days, With More Activity And Good English..
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:00 pm

Luca Man wrote:
VK.SilenCe wrote:I Think He Should Get A Chance Here.. He Told Us The Truth About His MultiAcc In Vk's Forums.. He Is A Skill Full Player...

Server=VK's Server.

What truth? I didn't hear nothing in his replies.
Luca He Send The Pm To Angel As The Truth.. I Forgot To Mention It My Mistake...
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Detonator Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:42 pm

Omg he pm you,it's incredible,now when someone will do an admin app he should leave blank the questions and pm the admins,nice logic.

I never heard about an admin who need ,,a translator '' ,btw if someone can learn all the English Grammar in just 15 days and change his attitude is good.Hey I'm going in China for 15 days for learn Chinese,cya,you will see me speak perfectly chinese in just 15 days!

At least Luca can understand.

Angel before take a decision i tell you something,this will be my last information about this ,,good player'' .I have no proof here and that's why:
I applied to a forum for be an admin there and i got accepted as a moderator.After 1 week this guy, Cleaver got accepted and he replied in my admin application already accepted and locked with : ,,Denid'' .After 1 day I saw that he deleted all my application.If I am not wrong this is called ,,Admin  powers abuse''.I don't think that you wanna a guy like that in your staff team(at least i think this) ,i can assure you that you will lost your good reputation (i mean the server reputation).
Detonator

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:47 pm

[RL]Detonator wrote:Omg he pm you,it's incredible,now when someone will do an admin app he should leave blank the questions and pm the admins,nice logic.

I never heard about an admin who need ,,a translator '' ,btw if someone can learn all the English Grammar in just 15 days and change his attitude is good.Hey I'm going in China for 15 days for learn Chinese,cya,you will see me speak perfectly  chinese in just 15 days!

At least Luca can understand.

Angel before take a decision i tell you something,this will be my last information about this ,,good player'' .I have no proof here and that's why:
I applied to a forum for be an admin there and i got accepted as a moderator.After 1 week this guy, Cleaver got accepted and he replied in my admin application already accepted and locked with : ,,Denid'' .After 1 day I saw that he deleted all my application.If I am not wrong this is called ,,Admin  powers abuse''.I don't think that you wanna a guy like that in your staff team(at least i think this) ,i can assure you that you will lost your good reputation (i mean the server reputation).
Nothing Else To Say But 1/3 Warns Detonator Now Be Away From Me And This Admin App... Or You Will See A Devil In Your House... Evil or Very Mad   Don't Take It As A Joke. Twisted Evil
This Is The Main Reason Of Your Interruption In This Admin App. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Detonator Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:54 pm

You're showing me how much you are a brain donor and a dumb.
How i said:Read properly a post before posting total bullshits.
I knew that angel will deny my admin,i spoke to him GENIUS!I had my personal problems those days.Warn me and fuck off , just because this Cleaver is from your country this not mean that you can warn me ,i am not a test-player.
You are so happy just because Angel give you more attention and you got accepted in the staff team,but in LGS who the fuck give you attention,yes,clevear do just for be an admin.
Detonator

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:59 pm

[RL]Detonator wrote:You're showing me how much you are a brain donor and a dumb.
I knew that angel will deny my admin,i spoke to him GENIUS!I had my personal problems those days.Warn me and fuck off , just because this Cleaver is from your country this not mean that you can warn me ,i am not a test-player.
Stop Spamming,You Are Making Me Angry You RETARDED KID Go Home And Cry Don't Eat My Brain PIDR..
Now YOu Are In Great Danger YOu MESSED With Wrong Person Now YOu Will Pay For It PIDR If No Body Makes You Admin Then Go And CRY at You Home Don't SPAM Here YOu LUCI.....
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:28 pm

Calm down!

I haven't accepted or denied him yet. This is not XE, EA or any other server that only accepts perfect admins. Our server is a chance for some people to get some admin experience. We do of course also have standards like that you have to be active and show loyalty, which is something cleaver shows and should therefor be thought of as a potential candidate for an admin position.

But after the information you have presented + the fact that he has 50 % yes votes makes the decision a little harder. Expect a decision tomorrow.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Detonator Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:46 am

VK.SilenCe wrote:
[RL]Detonator wrote:You're showing me how much you are a brain donor and a dumb.
Stop Spamming,You Are Making Me Angry You RETARDED KID Go Home And Cry Don't Eat My Brain PIDR..
Now YOu Are In Great Danger YOu MESSED With Wrong Person Now YOu Will Pay For It PIDR If No Body Makes You Admin Then Go And CRY at You Home Don't SPAM Here YOu LUCI.....
Go and cry in toilet idiot.
Maybe go to the school to learn to read because you are blind.
Detonator

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:58 am

Next one insulting will be banned.
This topic is closed.
Angel and myself will talk about it.
Thanks.

Topic re-opened. Keep it calm guys. See what I wrote above.
Harry
Harry
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - Cleaver - Page 2 Empty The answer

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:42 pm

After counting the vote cleaver got like 50 % no votes and yes votes. Which makes this decision hard. I have collected some positive and negative things about cleaver which I used in my decision.

Positive things:

- He is very active on both the server and the forum
- He is loyal. Something that supports this is that he admitted that he Devilrocks on our forum but not on any other forums.

Negative things:
- His english is below average, which makes it hard for us to explain things to him (like rules) and ask him questions.
- He seems to have a bad history and reputation in vc-mp.

To get accepted we must fix these negative things. Cleaver needs to have a mentor that helps him to understand things, my suggestion is that VK.Silence should be the mentor if he gets accepted.

But how do we fix his bad history and reputation? we can't only he can. What I think cleaver should do is to continue staying active on the forum and re-apply in 30 days or something like that to prove that he is loyal and ready to improve himself.

So this application is denied.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2