VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Player Report - VK.SuFy I_vote_lcap[Denied] Player Report - VK.SuFy I_voting_bar[Denied] Player Report - VK.SuFy I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Player Report - VK.SuFy I_vote_lcap[Denied] Player Report - VK.SuFy I_voting_bar[Denied] Player Report - VK.SuFy I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Player Report - VK.SuFy

+2
SuFyastiC
Diamond
6 posters

Go down

[Denied] Player Report - VK.SuFy Empty [Denied] Player Report - VK.SuFy

Post by Diamond Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:50 pm

Your in-game name: ex-t.d.Diamond
Rulebreaker (in-game name): VK.SuFy (not in - game, its on forums)
Date and time of Rulebreaking: -.-
What did he do? Describe please: Spamming forums, posting in administrative topics uselessly + Insulting players + Provoking admins + disrespecting community players and members.

He's been already warned 3 times earlier for posting uselessly, provoking/disrespecting/insulting admins/players.

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names):

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:
Topic Links:

-https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t3066-good-bye-vks-and-vcmp#43836

Insulting/Abusing/Disrespecting Sardar.Khan and CrystalBlue.

-https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t3053-admin-application-stylish#43835

Posting uselessly in administrative topics and insulting players.

-https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t3053-admin-application-stylish#43835

Posting uselessly in administrative topics and insulting/provoking/disrespecting admins

-https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t3074-vks-staff-group-ism-alert#43834

Insulting/abusing/provoking/disrespecting admins and cooking up stories to built up rivalry against community members + making useless topics about his shit and rage.

-https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t3018-warned-admin-report-rgerrorvk-neon

Insulting/abusing/provoking/disrespecting admins and posting uselessly in administrative topics.

-https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t3072-admin-report-thugshadow-jack#43832

Posting uselessly in administrative topics.

Note: You can find no. of times he's been warned for posting uselessly in administrative topics.
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Player Report - VK.SuFy Empty Re: [Denied] Player Report - VK.SuFy

Post by SuFyastiC Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:56 pm

If you'll ban me on disrespecting Sardar.Khan and CrystalBlue, then whole staff should be banned, they must have done it at least once or maybe twice in their Virtual world life Razz

If you'll ban me on posting in Administrative topics, then there are many who have done that, but I am allowed to post the proofs against a Applicant or a Rule Breaker, that's what I did, I did nothing wrong.

Oh do you really think that I am rage? This topic shows who really in rage is Razz but Sardar.Khan did post a topic in rage against me on forums a year ago and he did again 2-3weeks ago. Then MR.Sardar.Khan should also be demoted and banned.

You can find many reports against Diamond, abusing/insulting/provoking people for no reason and doing that again n again even after getting warned twice but nevamind he's just a immature kid.

Demotion De SuFy + About SuFy, If you post topics against me, then why can't I post topics against you, I WANT JUSTICE!
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:16 pm

I am so sick and tired of people trying to use the rules as personal defense or to get rid of someone they don't like. Can you guys start reading the rules. When you use the word insulting and provoking it's not your own definition that applies it is the server rules definition. Also Sufy can disrespect you as much as he wants because there is nothing in the rules that says you can't respect admins!

Now let me comment on them:
1. https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t3066-good-bye-vks-and-vcmp#43836 (note I only read the reply you directed me to and not the whole topic)

Insulting: You're not allowed to insult other players frequently. Insulting someone includes calling players by offensive names and/or swearing at them. It is also not permitted to insult someones religion or culture. If a player is caught insulting another player frequently, he/she should be punished with a warning, kick or temp-ban depending on the circumstances. In 0.4 /mute is recommended as a first punishment.

Offensive names? CrystalBlue isn't given a name here at all other than his own. Sure he describes CrystalBlue in a negative way, but that isn't the same as insulting him.

Insulting a culture/religion? No.

Swearing? No.

He isn't insulting anyone.

2. https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t3053-admin-application-stylish#43835

You linked to a reply made by Qais? Do you think we got time to read all the drama. The latest post sufy made on that topic is the one I read and I am going to answer it. He isn't breaking any rules by expressing his negative opinions. Have we really gotten to a point where someone says something negative that it is considered an insult?

3. https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t3053-admin-application-stylish#43835 is the same as the second one. According to CrystalBlue's rule about replying to administrative :

Replying to administrative topics like admin applications, reports and clan application is no longer allowed by normal members. Anyone caught breaking this rule will be punished by having that post removed, plus a warning. Exceptions include: Replying "good luck" to reports and admin applications, but only 1 per report/application or additional information in reports.

He seem to have broken that.

4. https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t3074-vks-staff-group-ism-alert#43834

This is more of his negative opinion they aren't insults. Are they disrespecting? Perhaps but there is no rule that says you can't disrespect admins.

Is it provoking?

Provoking another player to breaking the rules by acting in a way that influence that player's behavior is against the rules. Anyone who breaks this rule will be punished in a way that is suitable for the situation. In 0.4 /mute is recommended as a first punishment.

Who here has broken any rules because of what Sufy said? If no has broken any rules it isn't provoking under our definition.

5. https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t3018-warned-admin-report-rgerrorvk-neon as always you can't expect me to go through every reply in that report. From what I saw very quickly it's pretty much the same thing as above.

At last: I am not trying to defend sufy, what my problem is, is that you guys need to read the rules and never try to use the rules for your own benefit. Assholes and people who only provides negativity doesn't break any rules whatsoever. The only thing you can do is to ignore them. I know that Sufy can get under your skin, but what you and he is doing is personal. When you are an admin you can't think about professional things as personal, the only thought in your head as an admin is to:
1. Look at the rules.
2. Don't let your personal opinions influence the facts. Is he breaking any rules or do you just want a reason to punish him?

Deal with personal problems outside the staff. When you act as an admin your logic and brain should be the rules and nothing else.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:23 pm

Ok I agree but.

Replying to administrative topics: Replying to administrative topics like admin applications, reports and clan application is no longer allowed by normal members. Anyone caught breaking this rule will be punished by having that post removed, plus a warning. Exceptions include: Replying "good luck" to reports and admin applications, but only 1 per report/application or additional information in reports.

Ok, leave everything else, i just wrote without even thinking, I am sorry for that.

But he should be punished according to the rule mentioned above.
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:27 pm

ext-d.Diamond wrote:Ok I agree but.

Replying to administrative topics: Replying to administrative topics like admin applications, reports and clan application is no longer allowed by normal members. Anyone caught breaking this rule will be punished by having that post removed, plus a warning. Exceptions include: Replying "good luck" to reports and admin applications, but only 1 per report/application or additional information in reports.

What about this one, he is continously replying to administrative topics without even caring of admin apps.

Seriously dude. I answered that and very clearly said he was breaking that rule. But I was "raging about" was your use of the word "insulting" and "provoking". Start to use it properly if you want to be a good admin. Try to keep personal stuff (I am not saying that the Sufy stuff is only personal stuff) out of your work.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:31 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:

What about this one, he is continously replying to administrative topics without even caring of admin apps.

Seriously dude. I answered that and very clearly said he was breaking that rule. But I was "raging about" was your use of the word "insulting" and "provoking". Start to use it properly if you want to be a good admin. Try to keep personal stuff (I am not saying that the Sufy stuff is only personal stuff) out of your work.

I edited it immediately before your reply because I wanted to highlight the rule break out of whole.

Ok, leave everything else, i just wrote without even thinking, I am sorry for that.

But he should be punished according to the rule mentioned above.
I agree with my mistake and promise to never repeat it again in future.

Very Happy
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:54 pm

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction, You can't just expect everything to happen as you plain for it to happen, Mr.DiamondBoobs.

Another mistake and another fake promise to not to repeat it, Come on Diamond show me how maturer you are then me. Razz

I am good when I am good, but I am even better when I am bad Wink
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Jekko Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:08 pm

VK.SuFy wrote:Every action has an equal and opposite reaction, You can't just expect everything to happen as you plain for it to happen, Mr.DiamondBoobs.

Another mistake and another fake promise to not to repeat it, Come on Diamond show me how maturer you are then me. Razz

I am good when I am good, but I am even better when I am bad Wink
repa.
Jekko
Jekko
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:09 pm

VK.SuFy wrote:Mr.DiamondBoobs.
In your family, boys too have that b****?

Angel, this is jow seriously provoking, I am just controlling myself trying to avoid abusing him and he is continously and now its off my limits.

Listen carefully now:

Sufy baby, go get some milk first.
Got?
Now drink and cry,
Cried?
Now listen more
You're a shitty bich to me, who only cares for his food and for his place to shit off.
You've been just a butthurt to the whole community.
When angel asked 'Tell me the names whom you helped'
You replied 'who are you to ask me' or something like that.
And then you edited it, when you got scared of your d**s.
You just rqed and pissed off in the scare of getting ban amd edited.
Enough of your bullshits now, I am ignoring you from forums to prevent furthermore abuse.

(Diamond should apologise for above)
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jekko Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:12 pm

ext-d.Diamond wrote:

Angel, this is jow seriously provoking, I am just controlling myself trying to avoid abusing him and he is continously and now its off my limits.

Listen carefully now:

Got?
Now drink and cry,
Cried?
Now listen more
You're a shitty bich to me, who only cares for his food and for his place to shit off.
Enough of your bullshits now, I am ignoring you from forums to prevent furthermore abuse.

Super Repa, good job mate.
Jekko
Jekko
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckshya Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:13 pm

TrevorPhilips wrote:
ext-d.Diamond wrote:

Listen carefully now:

Got?
Now drink and cry,
Cried?
Now listen more

TrevorPhilips wrote:
Luckshya wrote:
TrevorPhilips wrote:Good Luck on the exam.
Don't reply to administrative topics. Take this as a warning for your useless replies.
k sorry
Hm.. Don't say sorry if you dont mean it.
Luckshya
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jekko Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:15 pm

Luckshya wrote:
TrevorPhilips wrote:
ext-d.Diamond wrote:

Listen carefully now:

Got?
Now drink and cry,
Cried?
Now listen more

TrevorPhilips wrote:
Luckshya wrote:
TrevorPhilips wrote:Good Luck on the exam.
Don't reply to administrative topics. Take this as a warning for your useless replies.
k sorry
Hm.. Don't say sorry if you dont mean it.

k
Jekko
Jekko
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:28 pm

ext-d.Diamond wrote:

Listen carefully now:

Got?
Now drink and cry,
Cried?
Now listen more

I took the bottle of Milk.
I drank it and cried.
but wait, You are also cryin, I didn't said anything like "Who are you to ask me" to Angel or anyone, you are just cooking up or wait, boiling up stories like a baby, just trying to overcome me but you can't because you can't be like SuFy, Because SuFy is AWESOME! and you are a SHIT! Mr.DiamondBoobies.
You are ignoring me? I don't think so, or maybe you are pretending to ignore me but you are not able to do that because you are an Immature kid and you can't ignore SuFy, because SuFy is AWESOME!
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 am

Diamond, as Angel said, please don't manipulate the rules to punish someone for personal reasons. As an admin you need to think professionally and deal with these matters outside of the staff, and it's better if you don't get involved in these personal fights like last time in the staff. Sufy was already demoted for idk what reason Crystal came up with, so I don't see why you guys are still fighting. He has a right to be in our community and to play in our server unless he breaks rules, but please do not use the rules against him incorrectly just to get him removed from the community.

Report denied.
Thanks for reporting.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down