VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
November Update 2 - Server problem & solutions, Patch releases. I_vote_lcapNovember Update 2 - Server problem & solutions, Patch releases. I_voting_barNovember Update 2 - Server problem & solutions, Patch releases. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
November Update 2 - Server problem & solutions, Patch releases. I_vote_lcapNovember Update 2 - Server problem & solutions, Patch releases. I_voting_barNovember Update 2 - Server problem & solutions, Patch releases. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

November Update 2 - Server problem & solutions, Patch releases.

Go down

November Update 2 - Server problem & solutions, Patch releases. Empty November Update 2 - Server problem & solutions, Patch releases.

Server problem
We got a problem with our internet provider they are sending over a guy that knows his shit to check on it. The server might come up from time to time but in the meantime if you want to hangout with the VK guys just go to our IRC, forum chat or devil's host (without the actual script).

The problem might be that we are being attacked, but I can't say to 100 %. But that's what's most likely.

In the meantime you guys have to remain patient.

Solutions
1. The guy comes over and we fix it eventually.
2. I will buy a VPS somewhere I got the money.

Terrible solution (Don't ask this)
I will not send the script to anyone for security reasons. It's a stupid idea and the script might get leaked. I trust most of you though, but it can still get leaked anyways.

Btw stop sending me PM's and shit about this. I have not given the script to anyone and no one can trick me into doing so. I've seen a quote from Top_Killer saying: I got angel's script and I will leak it or something. That's not true and I would never give the script to anyone.

Patch 2.3
Patch 2.3 will be released next weekend. I was gonna release it this weekend but I've had some contact issues with NE.CrystalBlue due to the internet going down.

The release of patch 2.3 will look like this depending on what NE.CrystalBlue decides.

Case 1: We both release our parts of the script in patch 2.3 next weekend.
Case 2: I release my part first and then crystalblue releases his.
Case 3: I release patch 2.3 and count that as my patch only and NE.CrystalBlue releases his code as part of an extra patch 2.4.

patch 3.0
Still being worked on and will release in december or january hopefully. It will include a mini-game system that will add more things to do while playing. My plan is to make it noob friendly so don't worry. Most normal activities take place in the normal world. But races, missions and other special events does not. Mini-Games like stunts, jobs (taxi, ambulance, etc..) will be the in the normal world. I will make goto messages so no gets confused. Just like I did for the custom property system.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

November Update 2 - Server problem & solutions, Patch releases. :: Comments

Post Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:03 pm by D.E.[[V]].I.L

Nice But Server is Down Sad

Back to top Go down

ЧК.

Post Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:06 pm by ЧК.

Thanks for keeping us updated, and if you need a VPS I have 1 for free from my CoD4 server hoster. I also am running a VCMP server from it, but the only problem is that it's Linux so you'll have to make linux scripts which I think Crystal can do. It's your choice, if you need it PM me.

Back to top Go down

Luckshya

Post Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:32 pm by Luckshya

Lol there is no such linux script. We just need to change the plugins and server.exe to mpsvrrel32.dll.

Back to top Go down

EK.CrystalBlue

Post Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:48 pm by EK.CrystalBlue

NE.Luckshya wrote:Lol there is no such linux script. We just need to change the plugins and server.exe to mpsvrrel32.dll.
Lol .dll
its just mpsvrrel32. Dlls Linux equivalent is .so and the server... well .so isn't executable so it doesn't have extension.

Back to top Go down

EK.CrystalBlue

Post Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:49 pm by EK.CrystalBlue

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:Thanks for keeping us updated, and if you need a VPS I have 1 for free from my CoD4 server hoster. I also am running a VCMP server from it, but the only problem is that it's Linux so you'll have to make linux scripts which I think Crystal can do. It's your choice, if you need it PM me.
But that furious guy has access to it.

Back to top Go down

Luckshya

Post Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:10 pm by Luckshya

NE.CrystalBlue wrote:
NE.Luckshya wrote:Lol there is no such linux script. We just need to change the plugins and server.exe to mpsvrrel32.dll.
Lol .dll
its just mpsvrrel32. Dlls Linux equivalent is .so and the server... well .so isn't executable so it doesn't have extension.
That was by mistake.

Back to top Go down

KAKAN

Post Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:28 pm by KAKAN

Angel, do you know you can make your PC a VPS?
Yet, Nice work.
If you're going to start working on Linux, then make sure you have .so file and the correct server file.

Back to top Go down

Emma

Post Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:07 pm by Emma

it sucks. but hey i live close to all my friends so it wasnt as hard for me as for angel Razz

Back to top Go down

=VK=Sardar.Khan

Post Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:12 pm by =VK=Sardar.Khan

Thankyou for the update. I have also updated players on Whatsapp with this topic.

Back to top Go down

=KF=Thunder^

Post Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:47 pm by =KF=Thunder^

Thanks for the update bro, The sever seems up at the moment, Ill see how long it stays up for,

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down