VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Yesterday at 8:35 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by SpiderMan.NWH Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:39 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

» [Accepted] Player Report - [GFr]Gaming^Pro
by LOGiC ™ Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:02 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
August 2018 Update - Long ass update, Patch 4.5 release date, upcoming scripts and rel006 talk.  I_vote_lcapAugust 2018 Update - Long ass update, Patch 4.5 release date, upcoming scripts and rel006 talk.  I_voting_barAugust 2018 Update - Long ass update, Patch 4.5 release date, upcoming scripts and rel006 talk.  I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6451)
August 2018 Update - Long ass update, Patch 4.5 release date, upcoming scripts and rel006 talk.  I_vote_lcapAugust 2018 Update - Long ass update, Patch 4.5 release date, upcoming scripts and rel006 talk.  I_voting_barAugust 2018 Update - Long ass update, Patch 4.5 release date, upcoming scripts and rel006 talk.  I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1941 registered users
The newest registered user is WARLOCK

Our users have posted a total of 217810 messages in 16808 subjects
Top posting users this month
CYBORG
VK.Angel.OfDeath
SpiderMan.NWH

Top posting users this week
VK.Angel.OfDeath
CYBORG

August 2018 Update - Long ass update, Patch 4.5 release date, upcoming scripts and rel006 talk.

Go down

August 2018 Update - Long ass update, Patch 4.5 release date, upcoming scripts and rel006 talk.  Empty August 2018 Update - Long ass update, Patch 4.5 release date, upcoming scripts and rel006 talk.

Note: You don't have to read everything in rel006, but try reading something from all headlines at least. Once again sorry for the english, I wrote this fast, there is a lot of text and I simply don't have time to read through everything. I just hope this makes sense. I just need to get this out of my system.

Patch 4.5 release date & Scripts
Patch 4.5 will not include rel006. Rel006 is coming, but I want to discuss a few things with you first in the rel006 section. Do not worry I want to release rel006 as well, but I need to talk about some issues I found and why I am unsure when to make the transfer.

Patch 4.5 will include some major updates to the property system, some new minigames (for once), NPC improvements and the usual stuff. See the next section to find out. I am setting a personal deadline to the 5th of August 2018, for the release date. I just need a deadline right now. I also want to discuss upcoming scripts and why I have to sometimes disappoint people in some regards.

Upcoming scripts (In the future, not next patch)
As you guys can see from this list there are quite a few directions I can go with my scripting. I want you guys to know that it's almost impossible for me to sasify everyone. I can't give everyone a new job everytime, a minigame, property features, do suggestions, admin commands, event staff features, make bod, secret of VKs and add zone rewards every patch. VKs is so big that I can't always give time for everything. I think I am doing a pretty good job to make sure that every system gets something eventually. I just wanted to quickly list the most popular ones and what I am planning to do with them.

As I mentioned before: property updates, minigames and some NPC features are already focused on in patch 4.5, so they're kinda put on the side lines in favour of these for patch 4.6 and up. Here's the list in no particular order:

Rel006 (end of summer / Beginning of september): Obviously most of the work is finished. My goal is still to get this done before the end of the summer. I could technically release it now, but if you see my rel006 section you will understand why I am unsure if I should take the risk now and transfer or if I should make the script more stable to take into account for some issues first.

Secret of VKs / 500 VK token door (Next patch after 4.5): I am currently working on making a 500 VK token. This 500 VK token door will unlock some very unique rewards, something you never even received before (it's not a vehicle, pickup, skin, title, object or anything in the same category as the other rewards), together with some cool rewards of things you expect, plus one more thing the library.

What is the library? You will be able to do two things in the library.

1. Continue the search for secrets in VKs. Most books in the library are stories about NPCs and other stuff. In some stories there are very detailed descriptions of stuff to do. If you pay attention to some of the stories you will be able to find and do many interesting things. You will also get a few rewards for doing so as well.

One example can be that you're reading a book and a NPC talks about a secret door at the vercetti estate, where it is and how to get it open. Then you can go there and open it that way (you need to of course unlock the library and read the story yourself to do it, these secrets can't be find without reading the book yourself). In that room there might be some random things you can do, you might get some weird rewards. This is not something most people asked for, but I will most certaintly have fun with scripting this and I am certain at least one user will actually be interested.

2. Learn the lore of VKs, pretyt much everything you want to know about VKs, the NPCs, the story and things you have encountered. This is obviously just a side thing and you're probably just going to want to use it for number 1, but I wanted to add it. It will of course benefit you to know this story since it has to do with the secret of VKs.

Have I scripted the library? It's mostly just me writing text and I've been writing some cool text when I felt like it and came up with it. I don't want to stress it. I got plans set in motion and this really excites me.

Bod 2 (Future): I know some of you are excited with bod, but I just have to be very honest here. Bod is a story driven experience that is very connected with the secrets of VKs. I have plans for what I want the secret of VKs to be and what I want bod 2 to do in the future. You're gonna get secret of VKs, but the story I want to tell require bod 2 to come after the next part of secret of VKs. I can't promise bod 2 for next patch, because I might not have enough time, you guys just have to be patient. I believe you're gonna enjoy secret of VKs just as much. I hope you guys understand.

Suggestions (I always try to do them every once in a while): There are always lots of suggestions and bug reports and I always try to do as many as I can. All suggestions are not easy to do, all suggestions do not give me motivation to do. But all suggestions are noted down and can be implemented. I script this server for you guys and I should really work more on them, I just get so caught up in the big scripts that I don't always do as many as I want to do. I'll try to improve this for the future, but unfortunately big scripts that adds lots of content always comes first minor improvements, but I try my best to do them both.

More jobs (After patch 4.5): In 4.4 I added the cop job. The cop job is probably the longest running job I have ever made and will take some time to complete. That's why I felt justify to skip adding a job for 4.5, so I can focus on other things for that patch. In patch 4.6 I'll probably have one or more jobs for you. I hope job lovers understand this, I feel very proud of the cop job and amount of content I added for it, that I can spend time on the other 6-8 systems in patch 4.5.

MiniGame Creator (Will work on in august): My plans for the minigame creator was originally that there are 10 different minigame IDs where you can create your own minigame. The first one to join an ID is the one who can build a minigame there. My first plan was to just simply spam a text that repeats the next step you need to do in your minigame. For example: First type /lockworld to lock the minigame. Then after you do that a message will repeat asking you to either select properties, arenas or other things as the location for your property and so on.

The plan is to also be able to save and load your minigames. I haven't touched the system in May, but I remember doing quite a few things.

However if rel006 is released I could maybe do it in GUI.

My own personal schedule:
On all weeks I will try to push in more suggestions and bug reports. This plan is scheduled to change and is only to inform you what my overall plan is. You guys will of course not see any of these features until 4.6

First week after 4.5 is released: I will work on bug reports and improvements for 4.5 (there is always some things that needs to be improved and fixed on a new release). I will also only spend my time focusing on the things I discussed in the rel006 section.

Week 2: Work on a new job and start with the minigame creator.

Week 3: Minigame creator

Week 4: Finish everything and use extra time to finish what I missed + maybe bod 2 if really lucky, but will probably come next patch again.

Rel006
I know lots of people here are excited about us switching to rel006. The script is already finished but there is a few problems with how GUI and rel006 works that kinda makes me angry, because it forces me to script to retarded things to make up for it. Don't worry we are going to switch to rel006 unless something horrible happens, but right now there are a few things that has made me kinda meh about the switch as happening as soon as possible. I made a promise that we would probably switch at the end of the summer and I am going to try to keep that promise, I just want you guys to understand a few bugs I have discovered with it.

Here are a few problems and issued I have discovered with rel006. These are not excuses for the switch not happening, it's just excuses for why it's taking me so long to decide what to do.

Bug 1: Check out the video for more details. Apparently there is some rare streaming issue that I know very little about. Halo reported it to me and we were only able to trigger it in his property near his spawn locations. The issue we triggered were that when you entered the vehicles, everything (including the players, objects, pickups) in the world would just disappear and re-appear again when you enter the property.

The problem is that I know very little of this bug or what it is. If it's rare then maybe we shouldn't give a shit about it, but from personal experience I know that VC-MP bugs are more commonly triggered on the normal server since we have more players there. If you guys recall that pickup issue with the pickups not disappear after you exit a property? That bug can't be triggered on the testing server, someone pointed out that we might need a large amount of players to trigger the bug or it might be something else. The fact is that it's impossible to trigger it on the testing server no matter what we do it, but it's easy to trigger it on the normal server. This bug might be the same case, but we don't know that until we transfer.

Bug 2: This bug was discovered by a user. Apparently when you're unspawned on VKs ONLY in rel006, your download rate will keep increasing for all eternity. What that means is that you will be using more internet and you will probably lag eventually. However once you spawn your download rate gets reset and the download rate doesn't increase so fast that it will probably not affect you at all when you're playing.

This bug does not occur on rel003 on our server and it does not seem to occur on rel006 on other servers. Now you might be saying: Ok Angel you've apparently done something wrong. That's not true at all. I haven't implemented a script in rel006 that should cause the download rate to slightly increase on the spawn screen at all. I even removed all GUI and it still happened (nothing else is different from the two version). It's clear that my script somehow triggered a rare bug that no other server has triggered. Our server is very big so it's not an impossibility in my opinion. Just when writing this I came up with a few ideas and will investigate what's causing this, but even if I find what's causing it, it's still a VC-MP bug because it shouldn't happen. I recall the time I discovered that pickups were causing lags on our server. The thief were the built in respawntimer for pickups, so I just simply disabled it.

Bug 3: GUI compared to rel003 textdraw and sprites are extremely annoying. For those who don't know Sprites and textdraws were controlled by VC-MP before to make them look and work the same for all players and all resolutions. In rel004 and later, textdraws and sprites are handled on your client and not the server. Which means that we constantly have to send things between the server to your client to do something with the GUI. I've managed to make the GUI look very good for all resolutions and for all users by a clever re-sizing algoritmn that I made. I even added an option to just set your label font size yourself so everyone can customize their GUI to their own personal liking. I personally don't think I can do much better than that.

However the one thing I hate about the script is that it has the worst feature in VC-MP: That the script doesn't always do what you tell it and it sometimes act differently depending on the player. One user actually somehow managed to create errors in my script on the exact same code I was using because apparently the code worked on my computer, but didn't work on his. I think I managed to fix that. But a bug I am still annoyed with is that sometimes for laggers the GUI doesn't disappear. The script is tasked to send messages to the client to remove them, but some clients don't get all the messages and are left with some text still there.

I have a feeling that's due to the straight conversion from rel003 to rel006. I have an idea to make a better script where I have to re-write some of the old code so that I can tell the client once to just delete a whole menu, instead of telling it to delete row 1, delete 2, delete 3 and so on (which is how it works right now due to the straightup conversion). This might make the issue less frequent and I can even add a command where you can send this yourself. So I am comfortable this issue won't be a life or death problem, so that in worst case senario you can just type a command a couple of times until the GUI disappear, but I think we can do better than that.

August 2018 Update - Long ass update, Patch 4.5 release date, upcoming scripts and rel006 talk.  Angel-10
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

August 2018 Update - Long ass update, Patch 4.5 release date, upcoming scripts and rel006 talk. :: Comments

SparkeR

Post Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:23 pm by SparkeR

That's too good update waiting for it

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:28 pm by Guest

I only came here to read about rel006 Razz Razz

Anyways, why didn't we face the download bug when we tested rel005 even though it's the same as rel006 but with little bug fixes?

Try reporting those problems though. I'm sure you'll get the help you need on vc-mp forum.

Back to top Go down

=SdS=Celestia

Post Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:53 pm by =SdS=Celestia

Pro writer.
Fascinating.

Back to top Go down

Emma

Post Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:56 pm by Emma

ShadowJacK. wrote:No 04rel006 Sad.

it said in the post rel006 will be added, what do you mean?

Back to top Go down

Blood Sucker

Post Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:02 pm by Blood Sucker

Rainbow Dash wrote:
ShadowJacK. wrote:No 04rel006 Sad.

it said in the post rel006 will be added, what do you mean?

He doesn't want it

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:02 pm by 47.

Nice, Hope we will switch to 006 at the end of summers. Really excited about the library thing.

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:00 pm by h

Nice writing nerd. You are not adding Jobs, but will add minigames?

Back to top Go down

Sheep^

Post Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:21 pm by Sheep^

Good and cool job . But will add props bro ?

Last edited by [ON]Sheep on Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ll)

Back to top Go down

VK.Angel.OfDeath

Post Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:43 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Roycewicz wrote:I only came here to read about rel006  Razz Razz

Anyways, why didn't we face the download bug when we tested rel005 even though it's the same as rel006 but with little bug fixes?

Try reporting those problems though. I'm sure you'll get the help you need on vc-mp forum.

it's possible we experienced even though it's not that noticable. It kinda increases very slowly but if you stay on the spawn screen for like 10-15 minutes you will see it has gone up and doesn't stop.

[KM]Helathien wrote:Nice writing nerd. You are not adding Jobs, but will add minigames?

Well I tried to explain my post that there are many directions and I can focus on. I can't implement all 6-8 things in the same patch. I chose to not focus on jobs for patch 4.5 since I already added one last patch.

[ON]Sheep wrote:Good and cool job . But will add props bro ?

Props? You mean in world 1? We haven't added props there in a while, plus I think it's impossible now with the property system. Would be weird to have property 1-26 being in world 1 and then for the next property to be 564 or something. The other alternative would be to increase everyone's property ID by 1, but that would make it annoying for people. For example my prop would be 36 (it was 35 before), not sure I want to do that lol.

Back to top Go down

D4rKR420R

Post Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:00 pm by D4rKR420R

Would it be a good time to send you that script I wanted to demonstrate you?

Back to top Go down

B!aC7.D3V!l

Post Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:53 pm by B!aC7.D3V!l

What thing is solved in 006 Ik some AIMBOT /EVADING

Back to top Go down

VK.Angel.OfDeath

Post Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:26 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

KuRuMi^ wrote:Would it be a good time to send you that script I wanted to demonstrate you?

Yeah sure just send it to my PM or whatever you want to do.

Pr0_StR!KeR^ wrote:What thing is solved in 006 Ik some AIMBOT /EVADING

Hopefully some hack programs stop working until a new version comes out and hopefully some VC-MP bugs like that pickup issue we are experiencing (with them not disappearing). It will overall be more stable and introduce some new scripting features like GUI and stuff.

Back to top Go down

BlackOps_Killer

Post Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:44 pm by BlackOps_Killer

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
KuRuMi^ wrote:Would it be a good time to send you that script I wanted to demonstrate you?

Hopefully some hack programs stop working until a new version comes out and hopefully some VC-MP bugs like that pickup issue we are experiencing (with them not disappearing). It will overall be more stable and introduce some new scripting features like GUI and stuff.
lets hope that the bug and the hacking program will Power Off . lel Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:08 pm by WiLD_HuNteR

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:I am currently working on making a 500 VK token.
Iam pretty sure i'd be the first person to open that door Razz

Back to top Go down

=SdS=Celestia

Post Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:26 am by =SdS=Celestia

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Chuck could you add a 50m cash door?
That will be nice lol.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:00 am by h

Rip common(unmodified) F1 hack, Rip Many aimbots, rip 2012 trainer. These are the ones I know.

Back to top Go down

Chuck Norris

Post Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:09 am by Chuck Norris

Celestia wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Chuck could you add a 50m cash door?
That will be nice lol.

Haha I actually like that idea, it would get rid of some cash on the server.

Back to top Go down

QaisAla

Post Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:23 am by QaisAla

Good luck nerdy

BTW angel check this topic (CLICK)

Back to top Go down

Chuck Norris

Post Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:13 pm by Chuck Norris

Hey guys, I had everything in order for the patch update today. The notes are done, the scripting and final testing is done. All I need to do is upload files, but I am always afraid something is going to happen. So I always aim to get a patch update up early morning so that I can be on the server for a few hours, answer some questions and see if any bugs pop up (or in worse case senario the server gets offline)

This particular patch update I got busy and didn't have time until about 6-8 pm. Due to the fact that it was late, I was very tired and there seemed to like 30 people on the server, I didn't really want to restart to transfer the files. Also I attempted to fix that "spawning as the wrong skin and not getting teleported right when spawning" bug by a little fix, I want to get rid of that bug but to do that I have to take some risk and test a script on the normal server, that I can disable in 10 seconds if it causes any issues.

We'll see how the script holds up and how a few interesting features work there. When I transfer the files I want to play on the server for at least 1-2 hours as well so I can make sure everything is in order. To me it's better to do that in morning time and today we weren't that lucky. In about 12-14 hours I'll probably have the patch update up (8 am to 10 am in the morning for me).

Hope you guys understand I hope you like the new patch 4.5 coming up only 1 month after the last one, which is pretty neat since you usually get one big patch once every 2 months!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:42 pm by Guest

heard that there is a 50m cash door too. Is it real?

Back to top Go down

VK.Angel.OfDeath

Post Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:58 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Mr.Alone wrote:heard that there is a 50m cash door too. Is it real?

Nah there will be one patch at the beginning of september or end of august with that. I've basically done all the rewards for the door which won't be disappointing, I just want to tie to the secret of VKs plus add a really cool feature.

The 50 m dollar door was just a suggestion I think having a door like that will definitely be cool, but it won't come this patch. This patch is going to get released just 1 month after the last one and I usually release one once every 2 months. Expect more content I coming out soon as well. Will listen to the feedback, but please know that I am not ignoring any suggestions or something, it's just that I got the really good ones like 3 days before I was gonna release this one, so they have to wait.

When I add stuff I try to ask what you guys want as well as try working on systems that I haven't worked on in a long time. I'll do my best to make sure more suggestions to get implemented. I have gone for a couple in this patch as well, but my I personally want to do a better job dealing with them.

Oh btw,
There is going to be a 500 VK token door that will contain big rewards and continue the secret of VKs / bod, as well as a new job for patch 4.6. The minigame creator is coming in patch 5.0 together with rel006 (hopefully). I am going to try to improve the GUI even more, right now I don't have a rush for it since I have found so many bugs in rel006 that I have reported, but not gotten a response on yet. Hopefully they release more updates for rel006.

GUI in VC-MP rel004 and up is a little bugged in my opinion and can cause issues with lag (which rel003 GUi never could). I want to make some protections to make sure the GUI doesn't cause any issues for laggers. I am a perfectionist as well, many servers just assume that all players have the same resolution and go from there, I really try to make the GUI look as good as it can on all resolutions. I even added customization for it.

Back to top Go down

VK.Angel.OfDeath

Post Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:58 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Chuck Norris wrote:Hey guys, I had everything in order for the patch update today. The notes are done, the scripting and final testing is done. All I need to do is upload files, but I am always afraid something is going to happen. So I always aim to get a patch update up early morning so that I can be on the server for a few hours, answer some questions and see if any bugs pop up (or in worse case senario the server gets offline)

This particular patch update I got busy and didn't have time until about 6-8 pm. Due to the fact that it was late, I was very tired and there seemed to like 30 people on the server, I didn't really want to restart to transfer the files. Also I attempted to fix that "spawning as the wrong skin and not getting teleported right when spawning" bug by a little fix, I want to get rid of that bug but to do that I have to take some risk and test a script on the normal server, that I can disable in 10 seconds if it causes any issues.

We'll see how the script holds up and how a few interesting features work there. When I transfer the files I want to play on the server for at least 1-2 hours as well so I can make sure everything is in order. To me it's better to do that in morning time and today we weren't that lucky. In about 12-14 hours I'll probably have the patch update up (8 am to 10 am in the morning for me).

Hope you guys understand I hope you like the new patch 4.5 coming up only 1 month after the last one, which is pretty neat since you usually get one big patch once every 2 months!

Also bump. If you're gonna reply here, at least quote this post so I didn't make this update for nothing.

Back to top Go down

D4rKR420R

Post Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:10 pm by D4rKR420R

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:Hey guys, I had everything in order for the patch update today. The notes are done, the scripting and final testing is done. All I need to do is upload files, but I am always afraid something is going to happen. So I always aim to get a patch update up early morning so that I can be on the server for a few hours, answer some questions and see if any bugs pop up (or in worse case senario the server gets offline)

Also bump. If you're gonna reply here, at least quote this post so I didn't make this update for nothing.

I'm doing my very best to optimize the script I sent you, including various tests.

Back to top Go down

=SdS=Celestia

Post Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:17 am by =SdS=Celestia

So long an ass O.o

Btw nice update.

Back to top Go down

D4rKR420R

Post Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:58 am by D4rKR420R

Mr.Alone wrote:@Angel what is GUI :c

It stands for "graphic user interface", such as the scoreboard in the minigames, when you touch a information pickup it pop up a window, or Login/Register windows you see in other servers.

Back to top Go down

Chuck Norris

Post Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:51 am by Chuck Norris

KuRuMi^ wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

I'm doing my very best to optimize the script I sent you, including various tests.

Thanks, I won't use it this patch anyways kinda a little late and I just want to get it out. Expect an update soon.

Back to top Go down

Pavonis

Post Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:20 am by Pavonis

I guess, I will save my tokens till you update the server. Very Happy BTW, on /cop there is a mission on that you gotta defuse 4 bombs in 2 minutes. I have searched the whole mall and just found 1 bomb. Can you help me with that? lol.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down