VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Closed] Players report - Firecum/Analizator aka Spitfire I_vote_lcap[Closed] Players report - Firecum/Analizator aka Spitfire I_voting_bar[Closed] Players report - Firecum/Analizator aka Spitfire I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Closed] Players report - Firecum/Analizator aka Spitfire I_vote_lcap[Closed] Players report - Firecum/Analizator aka Spitfire I_voting_bar[Closed] Players report - Firecum/Analizator aka Spitfire I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Closed] Players report - Firecum/Analizator aka Spitfire

+4
Anas Umayer
ЧК.
MaxX
Gax
8 posters

Go down

[Closed] Players report - Firecum/Analizator aka Spitfire Empty [Closed] Players report - Firecum/Analizator aka Spitfire

Post by Gax Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:45 am

Your in-game name: [KF]Gax
Rulebreaker (in-game name): Firecum/SpitFire,analizator
Date and time of Rulebreaking: till now
What did he do? Describe please: Hacks in possession/ banned in official servers
What /prop or what /world was he in?: -
Level in /suspects and /hackcheck info (Skip if you are not a server admin. /hackcheck should be sent to Angel if you don't wanna post it in public):

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10766.0 They were banned under the showen evidences and some evidences that were sent in PM to staffs, I believe Thunder were banned in VKs before based on EC's ban, Anyways Firecum and spitfire have been banned on CTF/EAD/EC and many official servers, They are a threat to this community, so i decided to make this report so admins can be aware of this, you're free to decide whether to let them play in here with their hacks or no...
Gax
Gax

Anas Umayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Players report - Firecum/Analizator aka Spitfire Empty Re: [Closed] Players report - Firecum/Analizator aka Spitfire

Post by MaxX Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:16 am

Both are already banned here, did you caught them ban evading?
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Players report - Firecum/Analizator aka Spitfire Empty Re: [Closed] Players report - Firecum/Analizator aka Spitfire

Post by ЧК. Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:04 pm

To clarify, Thunder was never banned here based on other servers. He was banned here initially for using F1 hacks in VKs and was not forgiven because the staff saw that he was hacking in other servers too. Evidence from other servers does not allow us to take action here, but it can affect our opinion or judgement of the player.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anas Umayer Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:12 pm

[Warned]
Anas Umayer
Anas Umayer
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gax Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:50 pm

ЧК. wrote:To clarify, Thunder was never banned here based on other servers. He was banned here initially for using F1 hacks in VKs and was not forgiven because the staff saw that he was hacking in other servers too. Evidence from other servers does not allow us to take action here, but it can affect our opinion or judgement of the player.

Nope i'm talking about his ban for aimlock
Gax
Gax

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:56 pm

Gax wrote:
ЧК. wrote:To clarify, Thunder was never banned here based on other servers. He was banned here initially for using F1 hacks in VKs and was not forgiven because the staff saw that he was hacking in other servers too. Evidence from other servers does not allow us to take action here, but it can affect our opinion or judgement of the player.

Nope i'm talking about his ban for aimlock

I don't think he was banned here for aimlock. He was initially banned for F1 hack, later he got unbanned from forgiveness day and recently got banned because of exceeding permawarns and then ban evading. If he was banned for something other in between then I'm not sure of it, but it shouldn't have been for something done in another server. Anyway, my message was just for clarification so you or others don't get the wrong message, SpitFire is already banned here and if you have evidence of him ban evading here then please present that, if not then we will have to deny the report.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:58 pm

What? it's been years and you ppl ain't getting over the F1 matter lol, I admitted my mistake, it was my bad testing it out of combat not knowing Max was present, let's move on shall we... and if you're talking about the most recent ban, it was a combination of injustice or perhaps a misunderstanding, or whatever you wish to call it and you denying it since I didn't reply to you as I should have (which I admit and apologize for)... since ofc things were pretty heated that time, as you can probably understand... I mean come on, the F1 thing was a one time thing, and just VKs related, and I still seem to get attacked or smth for it...

And yes, I was also initially banned here for my RTV ban, however at first, Signal tried to use such a reason that he caught me using it in VKs, but there was no evidence of this, so you could say that I was banned based upon another server's ban...

In the end, I appealed, in which I pretty much apologized for my RTV actions, (since my ban was based upon that) you can see for yourself here, https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t15782-acceptedunban-request-kft
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Gax Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:05 pm

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:

What? it's been years and you ppl ain't getting over the F1 matter lol, I admitted my mistake, it was my bad testing it out of combat not knowing Max was present, let's move on shall we... and if you're talking about the most recent ban, it was a combination of injustice and you denying it since I didn't reply to you as I should have... since things were pretty heated that time, as you can probably understand... I mean come on, the F1 thing was a one time thing, and just VKs related, and I still seem to get attacked or smth for it...

And yes, I was also initially banned here for my RTV ban, however at first, Signal tried to use such a reason that he caught me using it in VKs, but there was no evidence of this, so you could say that I was banned based upon another server's ban...

In the end, I appealed, in which I pretty much apologized for my RTV actions, (since my ban was based upon that) you can see for yourself here, https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t15782-acceptedunban-request-kft

I think you should ban firecum just like you banned Thunder when he got ban on RTV, even tho there was no evidence that he used such a thing on VKs...
Gax
Gax

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=Celestia Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:10 pm

Gax wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:

What? it's been years and you ppl ain't getting over the F1 matter lol, I admitted my mistake, it was my bad testing it out of combat not knowing Max was present, let's move on shall we... and if you're talking about the most recent ban, it was a combination of injustice and you denying it since I didn't reply to you as I should have... since things were pretty heated that time, as you can probably understand... I mean come on, the F1 thing was a one time thing, and just VKs related, and I still seem to get attacked or smth for it...

I think you should ban firecum just like you banned Thunder when he got ban on RTV, even tho there was no evidence that he used such a thing on VKs...
I suggest you to check our rules before making reports. There is no rule against "being banned in other servers" and we don't accept evidence from other servers as well.
=SdS=Celestia
=SdS=Celestia
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/u640

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:15 pm

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:

What? it's been years and you ppl ain't getting over the F1 matter lol, I admitted my mistake, it was my bad testing it out of combat not knowing Max was present, let's move on shall we... and if you're talking about the most recent ban, it was a combination of injustice and you denying it since I didn't reply to you as I should have (which I admit and apologize for)... since ofc things were pretty heated that time, as you can probably understand... I mean come on, the F1 thing was a one time thing, and just VKs related, and I still seem to get attacked or smth for it...

First of all, I'm not blaming you for anything here, it is Gax who brought up your example here with the misunderstanding that we take action on the basis of other servers and I attempted to clear that misunderstanding. I don't understand how a simple mention provoked you into posting here for no reason even though I'm not making any accusations.

Second, that is pretty weird how you said you were testing F1 and then Max showed up because according to the evidence provided from Max, you were dueling him in loc bf and then ran out to the road and did fake timeout. I don't know how you think that is a good way to test hacks with another player who does not know about it.

Third, Signal said he caught you using it in VKs and asked me what he should do, I told him if you caught him using hacks then just ban because that is how we treat hackers. If an admin witnesses you breaking a rule then we need to trust the admin as it is our policy until you can disprove that admin.

Fourth, you are replying to a player report which does not relate to you. I understand you may have been mentioned, but you could leave that argument to a PM or Discord because I don't feel it adds anything to the case. Excusing you from a forum warn in hopes you learn from this and be careful with forum rules in the future. If you want to reply to my message or talk to me then you can either PM me or find me on Discord. Again, I'll clarify myself, I had no means to attack you for that F1 incident, Gax brought up your matter and I tried to explain to him that all your bans were due to your actions on VKs.

Lastly, replying to Gax: As I said before, Thunder's ban was not based on other servers and Signal had caught him in VKs, now if you guys want to believe it or not, it is our policy that we trust our admins until they are disproven. SpitFire is already banned here, I don't understand what you want us to do further, if you have seen him ban evading with another nick here then please post that evidence so we can take action on that account.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:26 pm

ЧК. wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:

What? it's been years and you ppl ain't getting over the F1 matter lol, I admitted my mistake, it was my bad testing it out of combat not knowing Max was present, let's move on shall we... and if you're talking about the most recent ban, it was a combination of injustice and you denying it since I didn't reply to you as I should have (which I admit and apologize for)... since ofc things were pretty heated that time, as you can probably understand... I mean come on, the F1 thing was a one time thing, and just VKs related, and I still seem to get attacked or smth for it...

First of all, I'm not blaming you for anything here, it is Gax who brought up your example here with the misunderstanding that we take action on the basis of other servers and I attempted to clear that misunderstanding. I don't understand how a simple mention provoked you into posting here for no reason even though I'm not making any accusations.

Second, that is pretty weird how you said you were testing F1 and then Max showed up because according to the evidence provided from Max, you were dueling him in loc bf and then ran out to the road and did fake timeout. I don't know how you think that is a good way to test hacks with another player who does not know about it.

Third, Signal said he caught you using it in VKs and asked me what he should do, I told him if you caught him using hacks then just ban because that is how we treat hackers. If an admin witnesses you breaking a rule then we need to trust the admin as it is our policy until you can disprove that admin.

Fourth, you are replying to a player report which does not relate to you. I understand you may have been mentioned, but you could leave that argument to a PM or Discord because I don't feel it adds anything to the case. Excusing you from a forum warn in hopes you learn from this and be careful with forum rules in the future. If you want to reply to my message or talk to me then you can either PM me or find me on Discord. Again, I'll clarify myself, I had no means to attack you for that F1 incident, Gax brought up your matter and I tried to explain to him that all your bans were due to your actions on VKs.

Lastly, replying to Gax: As I said before, Thunder's ban was not based on other servers and Signal had caught him in VKs, now if you guys want to believe it or not, it is our policy that we trust our admins until they are disproven. SpitFire is already banned here, I don't understand what you want us to do further, if you have seen him ban evading with another nick here then please post that evidence so we can take action on that account.

yeah but this all seems odd then, because it seems like all you're doing here is failing to face the facts, which is that I was banned according to my RTV ban, sure if Signal proved that I used aimlock in prop 32 as he claimed, then it's something else, think of it logically 4K... there wasn't just Signal present, I was fighting with many players, including Thunder_Bird who hated me since a long time too, surely someone would've reported if there was something as such, but nah, there was no proof, hence it's obvious that I was banned based upon my RTV ban, whether you believe it or not, hence my appeal was based upon this too, surely you can read, Allah has blessed you with eyes... these are the main points I wished to make, whether you believe them or not, but it's pretty much common sense.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:40 pm

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:

yeah but this is bullshit then, because all you're doing here is failing to face the facts, which is that I was banned according to my RTV ban, sure if Signal proved that I used aimlock in prop 32 as he claimed, then it's something else, think of it logically 4K... there wasn't just Signal present, I was fighting with many players, including Thunder_Bird who hated me since a long time too, surely someone would've reported if there was something as such, but nah, there was no proof, hence it's obvious that I was banned based upon my RTV ban, whether you believe it or not, hence my appeal was based upon this too, surely you can read, Allah has blessed you with eyes... these are the main points I wished to make, whether you believe them or not, but it's pretty much common sense.

What you're failing to do is to face the rules. I'll begin by mentioning that this topic has no purpose as there is no rule which accounts for anything done anywhere outside of the VKs territory, as Celestia mentioned. Even if you do prove that Spitfire hacked in multiple other servers, it doesn't change the fact that you failed to prove that he hacked in the VKs Official Server. As such, this might as well be a General Chat & Discussion topic.

According to you, Signal is a biased admin, and even though he is a Manager with years of experience, he failed to follow the rules, and banned you without reason. Him finding out that you hacked in RTV was just a hint that you may be hacking in VKs as well, and when he did observe you and find that you were indeed hacking, he banned you as he should've and as would've any other admin should they have been in the same situation regardless of witnessing you hacking in RTV or not. You being banned was completely fair, and was done with complete regard to the rules. Thunder_Bird really has other things to do than to report you whenever he comes across you, and him not making a report against you has nothing to do with the fact that Signal witnessed you hacking and thus banned you for it. Though I think it might have something to do with the fact that Signal is way more experienced in catching hacks than Bird is.

I understand that you might have decided to reply to this topic as your name was mentioned, but I think that it's no coincidence what happened. Your Unban Application has been discussed and closed, and this player report does not have much to do with it. The most we can possibly do considering the proof you have given us is add him to the suspect list, which I suspect won't do much since he is already banned. I really don't see that point of this report, neither this discussion you are having.

薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Abdo Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:34 am

For the last time, we don't ban players if they were banned in another server we just put them under investigation and if they were caught hacking we ban them. I don't want the same drama repeated again and that player is already banned. Closed.
Dark Abdo
Dark Abdo
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down