VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Closed] Server suggestion - RPG tweaking, Some vehicle models nerf and radar options I_vote_lcap[Closed] Server suggestion - RPG tweaking, Some vehicle models nerf and radar options I_voting_bar[Closed] Server suggestion - RPG tweaking, Some vehicle models nerf and radar options I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Closed] Server suggestion - RPG tweaking, Some vehicle models nerf and radar options I_vote_lcap[Closed] Server suggestion - RPG tweaking, Some vehicle models nerf and radar options I_voting_bar[Closed] Server suggestion - RPG tweaking, Some vehicle models nerf and radar options I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Closed] Server suggestion - RPG tweaking, Some vehicle models nerf and radar options

+9
SparkeR
Thunder_B!rd
Panzer24
Mo7amd
VK.Angel.OfDeath
HaseeB^
Frozen
D4rKR420R
MAZE
13 posters

Go down

[Closed] Server suggestion - RPG tweaking, Some vehicle models nerf and radar options Empty [Closed] Server suggestion - RPG tweaking, Some vehicle models nerf and radar options

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2020 3:49 am

1) Let's start with RPG tweaking. Rather than the current system ( 3 seconds before you can shoot RPG ) which kinda removes the purpose of the weapon really. There are some ways you may actually tweak RPG to make it more useful and not being OP at the same time:

- /wep rocket should now give you 20 rockets at the least, with a countdown of 3-4 minutes to get another 20.
- RPG reload time can be increased to at least get rid of the rocket spam. This also would make fast switch with RPG impossible. (I can help with this one)

Also it's been like 6 years or so and the RPG kill message shows Explosion instead of RPG. This also can be fixed I suppose. Along with Molotov which shows Flamethrower as kill message.

2) Some vehicle models like the Autarch need a huge nerf. This is more like of a suggestion the the custom content creators. First the car has OP speed which is like kinda bearable tho can be adjusted, but then comes the weight part. The car from its XML file which I had a peek at weights at least 9000. The car legit can make trucks fly upon collision which is so illogical. So my suggestion is to look back at those "OP" vehicles and really try experimenting with the values to reach a level where those cars would fit more.

3) Radar options, we have on to show your marker to everyone. Off to hide your marker from everyone, but what about another parameter like "special" or "TeamOnly" showing your marker only to the people as same team as you. May have to restrict this for the FFA skins though.

"SetShowOnlyTeamMarkers" is the function btw.

Cheers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Server suggestion - RPG tweaking, Some vehicle models nerf and radar options Empty Re: [Closed] Server suggestion - RPG tweaking, Some vehicle models nerf and radar options

Post by MAZE Fri May 22, 2020 4:18 am

Would be better if the same go for remote grenade idk
MAZE
MAZE
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Server suggestion - RPG tweaking, Some vehicle models nerf and radar options Empty Re: [Closed] Server suggestion - RPG tweaking, Some vehicle models nerf and radar options

Post by D4rKR420R Fri May 22, 2020 5:00 am

3) The SetShowOnlyTeamMarkers function is a global setting. You can't show your team markers for a specific player.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fri May 22, 2020 6:29 am

Really interesting, and well suggestions, especially with the RPG point, but won't the player just do /wep rpg fast, and do direct close range.
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2020 7:01 am

Great. But I don't think that the 3rd one is possible in vcmp idk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Fri May 22, 2020 7:02 am

+1 all of them Razz
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri May 22, 2020 7:16 am

MaSoN^ wrote:1) Let's start with RPG tweaking. Rather than the current system ( 3 seconds before you can shoot RPG ) which kinda removes the purpose of the weapon really. There are some ways you may actually tweak RPG to make it more useful and not being OP at the same time:

- /wep rocket should now give you 20 rockets at the least, with a countdown of 3-4 minutes to get another 20.
- RPG reload time can be increased to at least get rid of the rocket spam. This also would make fast switch with RPG impossible. (I can help with this one)

Also it's been like 6 years or so and the RPG kill message shows Explosion instead of RPG. This also can be fixed I suppose. Along with Molotov which shows Flamethrower as kill message.

2) Some vehicle models like the Autarch need a huge nerf. This is more like of a suggestion the the custom content creators. First the car has OP speed which is like kinda bearable tho can be adjusted, but then comes the weight part. The car from its XML file which I had a peek at weights at least 9000. The car legit can make trucks fly upon collision which is so illogical. So my suggestion is to look back at those "OP" vehicles and really try experimenting with the values to reach a level where those cars would fit more.

3) Radar options, we have on to show your marker to everyone. Off to hide your marker from everyone, but what about another parameter like "special" or "TeamOnly" showing your marker only to the people as same team as you. May have to restrict this for the FFA skins though.

Cheers.

Thanks for the suggestions. I got a few questions about your suggestion to fully understand it.

1. How is an increased loading time for the rockets different from our current system? and how exactly how it prevent someone to fast switch with the rocket if they for example "reload" and then fast switch to it when they need it?

I can look into if it's possible to change the names of those weapons in the message. I have to look into if there is anything that makes an RPG explosion different from that of an RPG. However I will not be able to differentiate them in the database. An explosion stats will still be given as both an RPG kill and a bomb since that's how the database was originally designed.

2. Like I always say fix the problem you actually got an issue with. You got no issue with a person who just drives around in his car and stunts. You got issues with the people trying to kill you with driveby and stuff. I still have this issue on my list and I am very conflicted about what to do about it, to be honest.

If that's not really your issue and you actually mean that the speed and the fact that the car can knock a bigger vehicle bothers you that's fine. But the car is like it is. In order for it not to affect you, you can just use another car and the people who want to use it can use it. Unless there is a bigger problem here I ain't seeing that you could maybe explain? I can't really do much unless I actually understand the problem correctly.

3. I am not sure what "special is" But there are only two options in VC-MP your radar is off or it's on. Server with team markers has enabled a server setting that applies to everyone in every world. We do not like to have team markers hidden permanently without a chance of changing it.

Hope you can provide a response otherwise I can't go anywhere with anything except the RPG message part.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo7amd Fri May 22, 2020 9:57 am

MaSoN^ wrote:1) Let's start with RPG tweaking. Rather than the current system ( 3 seconds before you can shoot RPG ) which kinda removes the purpose of the weapon really. There are some ways you may actually tweak RPG to make it more useful and not being OP at the same time:

Cheers.

About the first one , Is it working also with the first bullet? I mean you know the rockets fast switching problem is it would be op for it ?  If so , it would be awesome.

2nd thing about the server XMLs , and Autrach some cars needs to be nerfed ye I am with you but ...
Don't you think that there is more people loves to stunt with that cars couse of her heavy or speed?
Like wall climbing we used to do with that car we need heavy and speed.
I mean the weird XMLs of those cars what is making it special vehicles.
In other wise the nerf I see should be happen to those cars that we disable the Driveby usage for it  or at least limiting it with higher system , like you gets less HP for your custom car after being in Drivby mode (If for normal cars you gets 600 HP in customs yougets 400 only), which can give the DM-ing players free space with the normal cars to fight them. Razz

About the 3rd thing If it really possible , I am totally agree with it , It will gets more benefits to the team.
Mo7amd
Mo7amd
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Panzer24 Fri May 22, 2020 10:59 am

aside from autoarch flying in air as soon as you no longer touch the ground ground like a crazy Le Mans, I like autoarch this way, and I love driveby'ing with it, other players do as well.

though the model can be enhanced.

also add specular lightning for avento. and more polygons, the car looks like it's made from a 2 meters wide plastic, deformed in the most way possible to form the car.

Also add smaller versions of vanilla vehicles, and a prop with a way bigger and resized vice city map to have fun in.

Panzer24
Panzer24
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Fri May 22, 2020 11:37 am

there is no need to tweak rpg, the glitch for which the 3 sec !*%# system was made is already fixed by stormus *!#% I guess
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by SparkeR Fri May 22, 2020 12:57 pm

+1
+1
SparkeR
SparkeR
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Fri May 22, 2020 2:02 pm

+1 for the first suggestion.

-1 for the second suggestion.

+1 for the third as well.

MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggester Fri May 22, 2020 7:38 pm

I agree with all the suggestions given above.
Suggester
Suggester

Back to top Go down

Post by Shafin Fri May 22, 2020 11:48 pm

Very nice out of 100 👌👌👌
Shafin
Shafin
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Sat May 23, 2020 3:09 am

the first 2 suggestions are great , +1 and i hope they would be added.
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun May 31, 2020 10:00 am

I added a new driveby limit that you will require more than 90 HP to actually teleport. I wanna see if this helps to make driveby more balanced or not.

The rocket thing we couldn't find a solution to and I haven't received any response from you.

Your third suggestion is not possible in VC-MP I will mark this as closed for now. In the future if you guys feel we still need to nerf driveby even more please make another suggestion with the exact same thing.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down