VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Accepted] Server suggestions - Balancing DM I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Server suggestions - Balancing DM I_voting_bar[Accepted] Server suggestions - Balancing DM I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Accepted] Server suggestions - Balancing DM I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Server suggestions - Balancing DM I_voting_bar[Accepted] Server suggestions - Balancing DM I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Accepted] Server suggestions - Balancing DM

+14
SuFyastiC
MeLoDy^
LOGiC ™
QaisAla
3more
YaShU
VK.Angel.OfDeath
EnForcer.
h
Thunder_B!rd
Chuck Norris
Frozen
Sparrow
S.
18 posters

Go down

Accepted [Accepted] Server suggestions - Balancing DM

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:33 am

1) Remote grenades:
Something should be done to remote grenades, they're so overpowered especially when combined with c-glitch and the fact that the thrower can escape the blast due to lag or other exploits.
Ideas for this:

- Limiting the amount of grenades you get when using /wep remote to 10-20 grenades.
- Having a cool down for the weapon, by either: Limiting the usage of remote grenades after every death or having a time cool down for the command every time you use it.

2) Ping limit:
Yes, I did suggest this before, but I never got to hear Angel's view about this. So I'm trying again, reducing the ping limit to 500 since people can still get pings in the range of 500-900 which makes them be able to still fight with lag.

3) Disabling the spawn protection once a player teleports:

This is self explanatory. No need to elaborate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] Server suggestions - Balancing DM

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:48 am

MaSoN^ wrote:1) Remote grenades:
Something should be done to remote grenades, they're so overpowered especially when combined with c-glitch and the fact that the thrower can escape the blast due to lag or other exploits.
Ideas for this:

- Limiting the amount of grenades you get when using /wep remote to 10-20 grenades.
- Having a cool down for the weapon, by either: Limiting the usage of remote grenades after every death or having a time cool down for the command every time you use it.

2) Ping limit:
Yes, I did suggest this before, but I never got to hear Angel's view about this. So I'm trying again, reducing the ping limit to 500 since people can still get pings in the range of 500-900 which makes them be able to still fight with lag.

+1 for 2
-1 for 1, it is use for killing lagger, lag-tool use and those assholes using VPN
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:49 am

Mr.Alone wrote:
Ideas for this:

2) Ping limit:

+1 for 2
-1 for 1, it is use for killing lagger and lag-tool user

Alternatives for killing laggers are lead aim, flamethrower, chainsaw and drive-by. I'm not asking to remove the weapon btw, just limits because it's being abused nowadays a lot and is killing the fun in DM.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:09 am

+1 for all.
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:52 am

+1 for all
Sparrow
Sparrow
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:08 am

+1 for second and third suggestion.
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:12 am

1) Yeah, I have heard about some people abusing the weapon. I, unfortunately, don't know exactly what to do. That ammo solution is a little weird since most people don't use that many remote grenades. We can't really set a cooldown since that removes the purpose of the weapon in my opinion and we might as well remove it because people who want to abuse stuff with it will just have it equipped at all time.

What I want: people who use the weapon fairly should be allowed to use it without any big problems, people who don't should be affected by the changes. If anyone got any good ideas please let me know. This might not be possible, but let's at least try to come up with some stuff before you guys go: "Angel doesn't listen to us bla bla he is so close minded" lol. Either way this definitely won't be in the next patch though I am trying to finish it and need testers.

2. It's just that this might be a little risky. 500 ping limit is on driveby at the moment. We could possibly take this a few steps at a time. Possible reduce it to 800 to start with and then maybe go down to 600. A lot of people sometimes get 500+ ping and are just fine. It's after 600 that they start to lag a lot in my opinion.

3. This one is obvious I can see what I can do. I can probably disable it after goto or /gotoloc is finished. But before then? No. The purpose of the spawn protection is to give people a chance to teleport away from their spawn location in case they're being spawn killed. Disabling it exactly when they do /gotoloc or /goto would be extremely stupid, but after they've teleported sure that's a better idea.

Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:37 am

1) ammo can be hacked :p, if possible add a delay(a timer probably) after the grenade is thrown that so user can use remote after a 10 milliseconds or whatever suitable interval, something like with rpg
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by h Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:59 am

For vpn users you can stop them but it might cause some problems.
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EnForcer. Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:11 am

Ideas for this:

2) Ping limit:

Yea many people's abuse grenades and beat our pro wannabes and then they come here and cri remove grenades Very Happy
Well also it's similar as Molotoves why you don't add molos in suggestion?
EnForcer.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:42 am

Chuck Norris wrote:1) Yeah, I have heard about some people abusing the weapon. I, unfortunately, don't know exactly what to do. That ammo solution is a little weird since most people don't use that many remote grenades. We can't really set a cooldown since that removes the purpose of the weapon in my opinion and we might as well remove it because people who want to abuse stuff with it will just have it equipped at all time.

What I want: people who use the weapon fairly should be allowed to use it without any big problems, people who don't should be affected by the changes. If anyone got any good ideas please let me know. This might not be possible, but let's at least try to come up with some stuff before you guys go: "Angel doesn't listen to us bla bla he is so close minded" lol. Either way this definitely won't be in the next patch though I am trying to finish it and need testers.

2. It's just that this might be a little risky. 500 ping limit is on driveby at the moment. We could possibly take this a few steps at a time. Possible reduce it to 800 to start with and then maybe go down to 600. A lot of people sometimes get 500+ ping and are just fine. It's after 600 that they start to lag a lot in my opinion.

3. This one is obvious I can see what I can do. I can probably disable it after goto or /gotoloc is finished. But before then? No. The purpose of the spawn protection is to give people a chance to teleport away from their spawn location in case they're being spawn killed. Disabling it exactly when they do /gotoloc or /goto would be extremely stupid, but after they've teleported sure that's a better idea.

3. Added now for the next patch. It gets automatically disabled for anyone who uses /goto and /gotoloc.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:52 am

MaSoN^ wrote:
Mr.Alone wrote:
Ideas for this:

2) Ping limit:

+1 for 2
-1 for 1, it is use for killing lagger and lag-tool user

Alternatives for killing laggers are lead aim, flamethrower, chainsaw and drive-by. I'm not asking to remove the weapon btw, just limits because it's being abused nowadays a lot and is killing the fun in DM.
Add an additional for Moloves too
it is abused according to Angel said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by YaShU Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:12 am

Don't do anything with these things I did not saw these things
YaShU
YaShU
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:44 am

Silent. wrote:
Ideas for this:

2) Ping limit:

Yea many people's abuse grenades and beat our pro wannabes and then they come here and cri remove grenades Very Happy
Well also it's similar as Molotoves why you don't add molos in suggestion?

I don't really have to reply to such childish things.

Unlike remote grenades, molotov isn't controlled by a player once thrown and it's hard for the thrower to escape it if they drop it close.

Last edited by MaSoN^ on Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:01 pm

+1 for 1 and 2 -1 for 3rd
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:02 pm

I agree with all suggestions.specially 3 since it's abused too much.Hope that they will be added this time because that went too far lol.
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:58 pm

3moreee wrote:I agree with all suggestions.specially 3 since it's abused too much.Hope that they will be added this time because that went too far lol.

Same ^^
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:35 pm

+1
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:46 am

1) -1

2) +1

3) +1
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:46 pm

Would love to add this '' Disabling the spawn protection when a player shoot ''
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:29 pm

Mr.Alone wrote:Would love to add this '' Disabling the spawn protection when a player shoot ''

This is already planned in the next patch. If you shoot or teleport (/gotoloc, /goto, /randomloc) your spawn protection will be disabled instantly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:51 am

+1
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja. Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:44 pm

Don't do anything with remot and +1for others
Ninja.
Ninja.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:48 pm

Darkninja wrote:Don't do anything with remot and +1for others
are u scared?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerBoy^ Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:51 pm

1+ for 2 ando 1- for ping limit
GamerBoy^
GamerBoy^
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:28 am

Chilllzyy wrote:
Darkninja wrote:Don't do anything with remot and +1for others
are u scared?

yeh xd Razz
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:03 am

Ideas for this:

2) Ping limit:

1) This is simply unacceptable, you may as well say that we should disable spas because it gives advantage to players, or disable molotovs because some people lag due to it and therefore are easily killed.

2) Although people can get themselves to lag with low ping, this caution should be taken. Although unfortunately Maxpayne won't be able to play a lot. Crying or Very sad

3) The spawn protection is very overpowered, and many changes must be done to it. This suggestion is one of them. It is vital to implement this suggestion in order to balance DM and gain playercount.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:21 pm

-1 for the first suggestion.(Changed opinion because I didn't use to use remote gernades but now I think it's the fun of DM.)+1 for others Smile
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:34 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:1)

Added in patch 5.0
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down