VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Unban request - [F2]Thunder_Bird I_vote_lcap[Denied] Unban request - [F2]Thunder_Bird I_voting_bar[Denied] Unban request - [F2]Thunder_Bird I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Unban request - [F2]Thunder_Bird I_vote_lcap[Denied] Unban request - [F2]Thunder_Bird I_voting_bar[Denied] Unban request - [F2]Thunder_Bird I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Unban request - [F2]Thunder_Bird

4 posters

Go down

Denied [Denied] Unban request - [F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Thunder_B!rd Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:08 pm

Your in-game name: [F2]Thunder_Bird

Admin who banned you: [KE]Maypayne
Date and time of banning:dont remember
Reason given by the admin for the ban: F1 hack

Your defense please: I am not here to give any defense, I accept that I used hack, and the ban is valid so no defense, just a request to Maxpayne to give me a chance to play again in server if he feel so. If this app gets denied, I will apply again after 1 week or 10 days.
Witnesses who support you (in-game names):No one
Any screenshots you took for your defense:[Denied] Unban request - [F2]Thunder_Bird 2019-011
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Unban request - [F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:29 pm

[Warned]
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:45 pm

First of all you already got bad hack history here but you got unban and knowing this here again we caught you using hacks do you really think we will just unban you like this you didn't put any kind of efforts on your unban app.
Your intentionally using hacks multiples time why because you guys were outnumbered in those fights and now your asking for unban, i can't trust you like this, how will you stop yourself in future from using hacks? Your moves were so much childish don't you think that?  And why did you guys intentionally make report of your death evade to try to trick us or something? So you don't get perma ban?
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:47 pm

Maxpayne^ wrote:First of all you already got bad hack history here but you got unban and knowing this here again we caught you using hacks do you really think we will just unban you like this you didn't put any kind of efforts on your unban app.
Your intentionally using hacks multiples time why because you guys were outnumbered in those fights and now your asking for unban, i can't trust you like this, how will you stop yourself in future from using hacks? Your moves were so much childish don't you think that?  And why did you guys intentionally make report of your death evade to try to trick us or something? So you don't get perma ban?
ehat do you mean by put efforts? I accepted that I hacked an i am asking about an unban if you feel it is the right idea, if not than you can denny ofc. About me reporting myself for death evade so I dont get permanent ban? Well even if so It was of no use lol, and these are not tatics/moves, I was just trying to avoid reports in which you/4K didnt help me and I am ofc. not angry coz I feel that I asked for a wrong favour, about using hacks because of being outnumbered, even if I were alone I would prefer using hack against hackers which is fair enough from me, but later I realized that this is not how things work and I could have deal the matter with patience that I lack. Thats why I made an unban app and made a humble request to you to give me a chance because I want to fix things, in which you probably help me and probably not.
Thats all, and feel free to pm if you want me to confess anything that I have missed.

Edit: I forgot to add trick staff thing: If I really wanted to trick you guys(4k,max signal) then I would not have sent you all PMs, as I mentions above I was trying to avoid reports not to trick you guys and I appreciate your decision of not helping me in that, you guys saved you and me really.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:14 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:
Maxpayne^ wrote:First of all you already got bad hack history here but you got unban and knowing this here again we caught you using hacks do you really think we will just unban you like this you didn't put any kind of efforts on your unban app.
ehat do you mean by put efforts? I accepted that I hacked an i am asking about an unban if you feel it is the right idea, if not than you can denny ofc. About me reporting myself for death evade so I dont get permanent ban? Well even if so It was of no use lol, and these are not tatics/moves, I was just trying to avoid reports in which you/4K didnt help me and I am ofc. not angry coz I feel that I asked for a wrong favour, about using hacks because of being outnumbered, even if I were alone I would prefer using hack against hackers which is fair enough from me, but later I realized that this is not how things work and I could have deal the matter with patience that I lack. Thats why I made an unban app and made a humble request to you to give me a chance because I want to fix things, in which you probably help me and probably not.
Thats all, and feel free to pm if you want me to confess anything that I have missed.

Edit: I forgot to add trick staff thing: If I really wanted to trick you guys(4k,max signal) then I would not have sent you all PMs, as I mentions above I was trying to avoid reports not to trick you guys and I appreciate your decision of not helping me in that, you guys saved you and me really.

I appreciate that you are confessing immediately without any drama, you would probably have been unbanned if you were someone else. But you knowing yourself and your past in VKs, you should've known that you used up all your chances and were playing on your last chance. The part I'm disappointed at is that I trusted you that you knowing your past wouldn't risk to hack again that's why I defended you when I saw that video and even defended you when talking with Max, but then the video presented by Max was extremely apparent that after watching that I had completely lost trust in you and felt ashamed of myself that I considered you had stopped hacking and wouldn't risk hacking again after knowing all the trouble you went through last time for an unban. Yes, this time you've been caught trying to hack while not being detected while before you used to use obvious hacks, but the thing is that I prefer those who use obvious hacks and openly say they hack than those who try to hide their hacks and try to play undetected because to me that is clearly deceiving the staff and it puts us under the pressure to analyze evidence against you and think of possibilities in your defense.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:16 pm

ЧК. wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

I appreciate that you are confessing immediately without any drama, you would probably have been unbanned if you were someone else. But you knowing yourself and your past in VKs, you should've known that you used up all your chances and were playing on your last chance. The part I'm disappointed at is that I trusted you that you knowing your past wouldn't risk to hack again that's why I defended you when I saw that video and even defended you when talking with Max, but then the video presented by Max was extremely apparent that after watching that I had completely lost trust in you and felt ashamed of myself that I considered you had stopped hacking and wouldn't risk hacking again after knowing all the trouble you went through last time for an unban. Yes, this time you've been caught trying to hack while not being detected while before you used to use obvious hacks, but the thing is that I prefer those who use obvious hacks and openly say they hack than those who try to hide their hacks and try to play undetected because to me that is clearly deceiving the staff and it puts us under the pressure to analyze evidence against you and think of possibilities in your defense.

ЧК. wrote:I appreciate that you are confessing immediately without any drama, you would probably have been unbanned if you were someone else. But you knowing yourself and your past in VKs, you should've known that you used up all your chances and were playing on your last chance. The part I'm disappointed at is that I trusted you that you knowing your past wouldn't risk to hack again that's why I defended you when I saw that video and even defended you when talking with Max, but then the video presented by Max was extremely apparent that after watching that I had completely lost trust in you and felt ashamed of myself that I considered you had stopped hacking and wouldn't risk hacking again after knowing all the trouble you went through last time for an unban.
I might reply this with a sorry but its not worth it, I mean getting trust is hard and loosing is easy which I lost already so wont try to gain your trust by saying just a "sorry".
ЧК. wrote:
Yes, this time you've been caught trying to hack while not being detected while before you used to use obvious hacks, but the thing is that I prefer those who use obvious hacks and openly say they hack than those who try to hide their hacks and try to play undetected because to me that is clearly deceiving the staff
As i'm being honest and very open this time, I want to confess that I might thought wrong about you, I thought you like people who play smart and hack smart but I was wrong and I said that already, I took you wrong and it brought me here, I hacked and thought you will save me not because you trust me but because you are my friend, I took adminship as a joke which is my biggest mistake(which wont happen again if I get a chance),but, in some cases I really didn't hack(some old cases, if you remember that arnold case) however in most cases I hacked not to trick you, just because I thought you like it that way . Nothing much to say. At the end, i'm really feel sad to lost your trust on me.

ЧК. wrote:
it puts us under the pressure to analyze evidence against you and think of possibilities in your defense.
This is what I would like to make an apology for putting you under pressure in several cases, but as I said I took you wrong(which is one of my biggest mistake).
I have cleared everything from my side now just waiting for your/maxpayne decision.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:05 am

Rules are made to be followed if you broke the rules, you will suffer their consequences don't think that admins will save you friendship doesn't come in these kind of things specially its a game its not like if your friend banned you will start thinking that he's not your friend. You have promised this before that you will change yourself and yet failed.
Let's face it we're all imperfect sometimes but if you repeat same mistakes again and again you can't save yourself from it, i can't trust you anymore like this that you will prevent yourself from these mistake in future,  apply after 2weeks (14days).
Denied.
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down