VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Accepted] Unban - n0obKiller I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Unban - n0obKiller I_voting_bar[Accepted] Unban - n0obKiller I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Accepted] Unban - n0obKiller I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Unban - n0obKiller I_voting_bar[Accepted] Unban - n0obKiller I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Accepted] Unban - n0obKiller

5 posters

Go down

Accepted [Accepted] Unban - n0obKiller

Post by no0bKiller Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:08 pm

Your in-game name: n0obKiller

Admin who banned you: Wild_Hunter

Date and time of banning: Right now

Reason given by the admin for the ban: Sea Sparrow glitch

Your defense please:

I have no idea how this happened. But I was just banned for 40 days for using a sea sparrow glitch. In fact, I didn't even use the sea sparrow. Just the hunter.

Can somebody please look at this for me.

Thanks

who support you (in-game names):

Any screenshots you took for your defense:

[Accepted] Unban - n0obKiller Captur10

I just saw this message. I never even got inside the sea sparrow. I don't know if there are logs. But maybe you can check. I only used the hunter. Then it exploded. And that is it.

It says "using hacks to repair sea sparrow". But the sea sparrow wasn't even used. In fact when I tried to enter the sea sparrow it said please wait 20 minutes and there was no damage to it.

edit: I think I know why he banned me. The sea sparrow was locked. Wait 20 minutes etc. So i pushed it down the road. (you can push by just running at the vehicle). I pushed it and hid it. I do this a lot. So n00bs can't find it Smile But sometimes they find it. Anyway, maybe Wild_Hunter thought I was using the Sea Sparrow. But it was actually just nearby, because I pushed it away.

I'm sure people have seen me pushing the sea sparrow and hunter before, right? Sometimes they catch me and kill me and explode the hunter/sparrow.

Last edit: I found my server logs if anybody wants to see. You can see in the red section, I am trying to use the sparrow. But I have to wait. So I give up and I decide to death match (green section). Killing the Methi guy. After that I was banned.

[Accepted] Unban - n0obKiller 210
no0bKiller
no0bKiller
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] Unban - n0obKiller

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:44 pm

Read chat in the video, how did you enter sea sparrow right after i destroyed it?
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by no0bKiller Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:13 pm

When you check what car I am in, is it possible that you checked exactly when I was entering it? And then it kicks me out and says "Sorry wait 20 mins".

I definitely did not use the sea sparrow. Every time I tried it said wait 20 minutes.

This is me trying to get into the hunter and sea sparrow. Does this look like somebody who glitches? No. If I was a glitcher, I would not need to do this. It looks like somebody who is insane, checking the vehicles every second. And of course if you check my car when I am doing this every second, of course there is a chance you will see that my car is hunter. But I cannot fly it.

Trying the Hunter:

[15:39:29] Information: The hunter was recently destroyed. It will take 20 minutes before anyone can use it again.
[15:39:45] Information: The hunter was recently destroyed. It will take 20 minutes before anyone can use it again.
[15:39:50] Information: The hunter was recently destroyed. It will take 20 minutes before anyone can use it again.
[15:39:45] Information: The hunter was recently destroyed. It will take 20 minutes before anyone can use it again.
[15:39:50] Information: The hunter was recently destroyed. It will take 20 minutes before anyone can use it again.
[15:39:55] Information: The hunter was recently destroyed. It will take 20 minutes before anyone can use it again.

Trying the hunter again:

[15:41:44] Information: The hunter was recently destroyed. It will take 20 minutes before anyone can use it again.
[15:41:49] Information: The hunter was recently destroyed. It will take 20 minutes before anyone can use it again.

Trying the sea Sparrow:

[15:44:28] Information: The Sea Sparrow was recently destroyed. It will take 20 minutes before anyone can use it again.
[15:44:38] Information: The Sea Sparrow was recently destroyed. It will take 20 minutes before anyone can use it again.

Trying the Sea Sparrow again:

[15:56:40] Information: The Sea Sparrow was recently destroyed. It will take 20 minutes before anyone can use it again.
[15:58:53] Information: The Sea Sparrow was recently destroyed. It will take 20 minutes before anyone can use it again.
[15:59:03] Information: The Sea Sparrow was recently destroyed. It will take 20 minutes before anyone can use it again.
[16:00:08] Information: The Sea Sparrow was recently destroyed. It will take 20 minutes before anyone can use it again.

I think you checked my car when I was checking the sea sparrow. Yes I was "technically" inside the sparrow, but I couldn't actually fly it, because I had to wait 20 minutes. So it kicked me out of the sparrow. And then you banned me for 40 days.
no0bKiller
no0bKiller
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:28 pm

no0bKiller wrote:When you check what car I am in, is it possible that you checked exactly when I was entering it?

The /car command will display the information regarding the vehicle if the player successfully in the vehicle, otherwise it'll output that you're on foot.

I think this is the cause of the system. I remember last time, I dropped a JDAM bomb on the Hunter when someone was driving the Sea Sparrow and later was destroyed. A few minutes later, he was using the Hunter, which brought my mind blank. I'd like to get details on how the system works from Angel.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:34 pm

40 days is a little too much. it is probably possible that he can be detected in the car of the sea sparrow. you should have written /spectate noobkiller to verify this in the video instead of just /car i mean its just as easy.

angel has fixed so that if the hunter or sea sparrow you loses health you cant use it on the next respawn for next patch. so this should be avoided by then. but still avoid banning someone for 40 days. im sure this guy will learn his lesson with a 7 day ban or even a 3 day ban unless he has been banned for this before.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by no0bKiller Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:42 pm

DarkRaZoR^ wrote:

The /car command will display the information regarding the vehicle if the player successfully in the vehicle, otherwise it'll output that you're on foot.

But you know when you check the hunter, you are inside it for at least 1 second or more before you are kicked out. "Please Wait 20 Minutes". For this 1 second I am inside, I am not on foot. Is it possible the system registers my car as Sparrow for that 1 second?

DarkRaZoR^ wrote:
I think this is the cause of the system. I remember last time, I dropped a JDAM bomb on the Hunter when someone was driving the Sea Sparrow and later was destroyed. A few minutes later, he was using the Hunter, which brought my mind blank. I'd like to get details on how the system works from Angel.

This sounds like a bug in the system that people are not aware of, not even admins, but they are banning users for accidentally encountering this bug. And they don't even know it is a bug.

As you can see from my logs, all I did was check the sea sparrow 4 times in 10 seconds. I never even used the sparrow. And now I am banned for 40 days.

Rainbow Dash wrote:
im sure this guy will learn his lesson with a 7 day ban or even a 3 day ban unless he has been banned for this before.

What do you mean I will learn my lesson? What lesson? I did nothing wrong. If there was a glitch, it looks like nobody can understand it.

I checked the sea sparrow 4 times. Then I gave up and went to death match.

Why do you want to ban me for that?

Last edited by no0bKiller on Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
no0bKiller
no0bKiller
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by h Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:47 pm

If you take the sea sparrow and invert it upside down in water it will disappear. After sometime it will respawn and you can use It again. This is a bug that I haven't tested that much cause I always forget but someone else can check it. Its theoretical currently.
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:55 pm

no0bKiller wrote:
DarkRaZoR^ wrote:

But you know when you check the hunter, you are inside it for at least 1 second or more before you are kicked out. "Please Wait 20 Minutes". For this 1 second I am inside, I am not on foot. Is it possible the system registers my car as Sparrow for that 1 second?

DarkRaZoR^ wrote:

This sounds like a bug in the system that people are not aware of, not even admins, but they are banning users for accidentally encountering this bug. And they don't even know it is a bug.

As you can see from my logs, all I did was check the sea sparrow 4 times in 10 seconds. I never even used the sparrow. And now I am banned for 40 days.

Rainbow Dash wrote:
im sure this guy will learn his lesson with a 7 day ban or even a 3 day ban unless he has been banned for this before.

What do you mean I will learn my lesson? What lesson? I did nothing wrong. If there was a glitch, it looks like nobody can understand it.

I checked the sea sparrow 4 times. Then I gave up and went to death match.

Why do you want to ban me for that?

i just said in case you actually did it. if you didnt then i say no ban of course. its possible wild made a mistake and thats fine if he corrects it, but i will not doubt him until i give him a chance to respond first.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:24 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:40 days is a little too much. it is probably possible that he can be detected in the car of the sea sparrow. you should have written /spectate noobkiller to verify this in the video instead of just /car i mean its just as easy.

angel has fixed so that if the hunter or sea sparrow you loses health you cant use it on the next respawn for next patch. so this should be avoided by then. but still avoid banning someone for 40 days. im sure this guy will learn his lesson with a 7 day ban or even a 3 day ban unless he has been banned for this before.
I gave him a long ban because he has abused the hunter glitch many times when we were not aware of that glitch.You are right ,i should have spectated him instead of doing /car,next time i will be more careful.Maybe you are right and he was detected by server in sea sparrow while actually he was then kicked out of it.I will unban him for now as it looks more like a bug and he didn't use it
Will be unbanned in few mins
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down