VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Please vote to decide] Community Script Voting - World 1 vehicles I_vote_lcap[Please vote to decide] Community Script Voting - World 1 vehicles I_voting_bar[Please vote to decide] Community Script Voting - World 1 vehicles I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Please vote to decide] Community Script Voting - World 1 vehicles I_vote_lcap[Please vote to decide] Community Script Voting - World 1 vehicles I_voting_bar[Please vote to decide] Community Script Voting - World 1 vehicles I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Please vote to decide] Community Script Voting - World 1 vehicles

+15
Frozen
AlexMercer
SJHere
KF lyzor
Thunder_B!rd
ЧК.
Pavonis
DasHinG^
Blood Sucker
Mike
D4rKR420R
Sha|R|abI^
Halo
ZeroN
VK.Angel.OfDeath
19 posters

Go down

Would you mind having a few (NOT ALL) models from the zone (1 per model) in world 1.

[Please vote to decide] Community Script Voting - World 1 vehicles I_vote_lcap16%[Please vote to decide] Community Script Voting - World 1 vehicles I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 5 ]
[Please vote to decide] Community Script Voting - World 1 vehicles I_vote_lcap77%[Please vote to decide] Community Script Voting - World 1 vehicles I_vote_rcap 77% 
[ 24 ]
[Please vote to decide] Community Script Voting - World 1 vehicles I_vote_lcap6%[Please vote to decide] Community Script Voting - World 1 vehicles I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

[Please vote to decide] Community Script Voting - World 1 vehicles Empty [Please vote to decide] Community Script Voting - World 1 vehicles

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:02 pm

For a few years I haven't done much changes in terms of world 1 vehicles because in order for me to change them in the past I would have to restart the server. That is no longer the case as of next patch and I will able to edit all vehicles in-game without restarting.

What this mean is that I will able to fix the price on that bus, maybe convert some boats in world 1 to other vehicles and change the position of a stuck boat.

But what this topic is mainly about is whether or not you guys think it's a good idea to add maybe one of certain custom vehicles that you can purchase in the zone, in world 1 for everyone to experience? I think that might be interesting since not a lot of people get to use certain zone vehicles and I don't think it will be much of a problem for people who buy zone vehicles because of the following reason:

- All models won't be in world 1.
- If a model is in world 1 noobies will be able to use them when they find them in world and It will still be rare to actually own that model, since there will be a limit of just one in the world.

Let me know what you guys think and please vote in the polls.

To the spammers please keep this topic bumped for a few days, my spam is the most important spam Razz.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

[Please vote to decide] Community Script Voting - World 1 vehicles Empty Re: [Please vote to decide] Community Script Voting - World 1 vehicles

Post by ZeroN Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:05 pm

Bump!
by the way, voted.
ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

[Please vote to decide] Community Script Voting - World 1 vehicles Empty Re: [Please vote to decide] Community Script Voting - World 1 vehicles

Post by Halo Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:11 pm

Voted Yes But You Will Re Available Command /buyvehslot
Halo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sha|R|abI^ Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:22 pm

Voted Yes.
Sha|R|abI^
Sha|R|abI^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:34 pm

It'd be a great idea for scrubs to understand the concept of owning a custom vehicle in the zone and it makes them eager to buy one. Now, they'd work hard and start earning some cash.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:56 pm

KuRuMi^ wrote:It'd be a great idea for scrubs to understand the concept of owning a custom vehicle in the zone and it makes them eager to buy one. Now, they'd work hard and start earning some cash.
If Slot Limit Increase Or Buyslot Available,So Much Cars But We have No Slot Sad
Halo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:07 pm

Halo wrote:Voted Yes But You Will Re Available Command /buyvehslot

Why would I bother, you guys just want cars so you can sell them for a much more expensive price. The less you guys can own the better, because then the noobs can own more.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:15 pm

Enable buy slot in world 1 !
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:30 pm

Voted yes
Now fk off

Last edited by Blood Sucker on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DasHinG^ Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:34 pm

Yes.
DasHinG^
DasHinG^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:37 pm

Yes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:39 pm

Voted yes.
Anyways, You gotta let us park our world 1 vehicles. So, I can use wallhack and park them in a safe place :V. Joking but adding park option is seriously. :V
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:51 pm

Not everyone knows about those zone vehicles so I think if you make few available on World 1 it will help to advertise them.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:51 pm

Pavonis wrote:Voted yes.
Anyways, You gotta let us park our world 1 vehicles. So, I can use wallhack and park them in a safe place :V. Joking but adding park option is seriously. :V

The vehicles are where they are because of convenience and to make the server feel less empty. I don't know about you but when I see a server that is completely empty of cars in certain places I kinda don't like it. For me having cars at all around the map is just better.

The problems however I have with your idea is that players are predictable. They're gonna park the cars at the exact same area. I saw it on another server where there were like 200 cars around the police station just randomly parked everywhere, shit like that is what ruins this idea. I don't think anyone will like the environment of VKs if vehicles are parked like that. However if you want to park your own vehicles in your own property you have the option to do that (with property cars).

VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:13 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

The vehicles are where they are because of convenience and to make the server feel less empty. I don't know about you but when I see a server that is completely empty of cars in certain places I kinda don't like it. For me having cars at all around the map is just better.

The problems however I have with your idea is that players are predictable. They're gonna park the cars at the exact same area. I saw it on another server where there were like 200 cars around the police station just randomly parked everywhere, shit like that is what ruins this idea. I don't think anyone will like the environment of VKs if vehicles are parked like that. However if you want to park your own vehicles in your own property you have the option to do that (with property cars).

How about pay for that?
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:23 pm

5K. wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

How about pay for that?

What? It doesn't matter if it costs 10 m to park a car, you guys can't place cars properly. I have properly placed them for the convenience of everyone already. I already gave you my arguments in the reply above.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:28 pm

#%@#!%#$^#^#^#%&
as said by angel ^_^
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:29 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
5K. wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

How about pay for that?

What? It doesn't matter if it costs 10 m to park a car, you guys can't place cars properly. I have properly placed them for the convenience of everyone already. I already gave you my arguments in the reply above.
Imagine 49 cars property of mine park in real world.. Damnn its will be a Riot xddd
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KF lyzor Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:34 pm

add Car Showrooms. with infinite cars
KF lyzor
KF lyzor
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:46 pm

Enable Buyslot Pls
Halo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:48 pm

5K. wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
5K. wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

How about pay for that?

Imagine 49 cars property of mine park in real world.. Damnn its will be a Riot xddd

Omg you don't know how to keep cash secret. :c
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:39 pm

No.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexMercer Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:19 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
5K. wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

How about pay for that?

Let me tell you how to make it working. To avoid people parking useless everywhere, you will have to add a rule saying "You can only park your vehicle infront of your property, or parkinglot. Any vehicle reported to be parked at the wrong place might get the car owner in trouble.
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:57 pm

To the spammers please keep this topic bumped for a few days, my spam is the most important spam Razz. [/quote]
AS U say Angel we will do our Duty very Elite Very Happy.
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:41 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Well, you gotta add something like which will let us park in only at a parking spot. For easily, just like a border. Also parking cars is fun to do. Else, for security you can add /lockcar idk you have added it or not. Afterall, you gotta have to add parking thing cos it's helpful and fun to do.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdis Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:02 pm

my vote is No , good luck with it .
Valdis
Valdis
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxy Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:43 pm

Valdis wrote:my vote is No , good luck with it .
Acting like voting your mom will rape by who.
Foxy
Foxy

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:43 pm

Voted
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=Celestia Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:41 am

BUMP
Decrease some boats plz.
=SdS=Celestia
=SdS=Celestia
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/u640

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexMercer Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:51 pm

Bump.
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KF lyzor Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:51 pm

AlexMercer wrote:Bump.
KF lyzor
KF lyzor
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down