VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   I_voting_bar[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   I_voting_bar[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

+16
UmaR
Desi
=SdS=KrlozZ...
ZeroN
Thunder_B!rd
=FXt=MoHaMeD^
D4rKR420R
HaseeB^
Frozen
Pavonis
Arnold^
ЧК.
[F2]Don_Bradman
Vipe[R]
MaxX
Sami
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   Empty [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Sami Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:57 pm

Your in-game name: Sami
Rulebreaker (in-game name): [EK]Arnold^
Date and time of Rulebreaking: 10/24/2017
What did he do? Describe please: Warned and muted me wrongfully and also banned me. So, why did she do that? Because she has admin level and I'm thinking, why she has admin level? So, the answer is simple. Our respectable, honourable head admins accepted her as an admin. Why I used her? Because only a girl is retarded like that Very Happy. Lots of clap for our head admins. They accepted a 10-year non-virgin girl in VKs staff, WOW, they really care about kids and especially about girls. Again lots of claps for them. So this retarded girl doesn't know about anything. She warned me then muted me and then gave me lovely ban <3 because I abused her and talked with her about her ex-boyfriend(my d**k). When I was talking with her she became angry and banned my d**k from her p*s*y. Oh, sorry form the server. They know about my foot, Wait, they know about my d**k. I'm still thinking why she is still on staff. Is she gave her p**y to admins. I know I'm typing wrong but really I'm out of my mind now. She made me angry. If I abused her so she can add me in her ignore list but no because she is a girl and a girl can't do something with sense so she did a stupidity with her lesbian mind and gave me a ban <3. Check the evidences, first, when I abuse her she warned me then I again abused her so she muted me and then unmuted me and then I was going to restart my game because something was wrong with it she muted me again and I didn't about that so when I rejoined the game she banned me, WOW. I was also in tension why my ex-banned me so I checked the logs. By the way, it was not my and even not her mistake it was our admins' mistake who accepted a girl in VKs staff. I'm really angry now. I don't want any shitty replies here if someone will do it so I will reply him/her with my style. So girls and kids stay away from this post Very Happy.

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): I don't know.

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   Eviden10
[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   Eviden12
[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   Eviden11

Last edited by Sami on Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://gamingruler.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   Empty Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by MaxX Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:00 pm

Sami u are my good freind. But man respect Admin's.
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   Empty Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Vipe[R] Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:06 pm

Didn't he resign?
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:07 pm

bilalnm3 wrote:Sami u are my good freind. But man respect Admin's.
Man, why the hell I respect retarded girls. She can add me in her ignore list If my words were hurt her ass. By the way, I'm really angry now.
Vipe[R] wrote:Didn't he resign?
Nah. She is currently in VKs staff list.
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by [F2]Don_Bradman Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:22 pm

Arnold, u are one of the respected admins, so out of the clan fights, please just stop acting like a jerk
[F2]Don_Bradman
[F2]Don_Bradman
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:22 pm

He is male ....
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:47 pm

ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:50 pm

Just wait 10 mints, let me get to my house & come with my PC.
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:59 pm

My girl replied here <3. Go and turn on your pc and post your lame exuses. I will give you the answers but tommorow because I'm going to sleep. Btw I'm missing that night when I broke the virginity of your p**y <3.
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:02 pm

4K. wrote:@[EK]Arnold^
4K you can exactly se that arnold muted him for abusing and he did mute evade and mute evade gets ban so arnold judt did his work
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:04 pm

:C This IS not Human Pls ;V
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:39 pm

So here is the whole story which Mr.Sami is trying to explain in his abusive language.

Mr.Sami was abusing players after killing them so I asked him not to abuse but he tried to provoke me by saying "What will you do?" I just ignore his msg but when I killed him & end his spree so he start abusing me too on main chat & other players was getting irritate with this & they were PMing me to mute him but I gave him another chance I just /warn Mr.Sami but he didn't stop he continue abusing me so I /mute him just to make him calm down but he evade his mute so the last choice was a /tempban.
So he's ban for 2 days.

Here are the proofs.

[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   Abuse_11

[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   Provok10

[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   Abuse_12

[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   Abuse_13

[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   Captur11

[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   Abuse_14

[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   Mute_e10

[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   Captur12
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:44 pm

Pavonis wrote:
4K. wrote:@[EK]Arnold^
4K you can exactly se that arnold muted him for abusing and he did mute evade and mute evade gets ban so arnold judt did his work
1. This isn't a clan clash, so that you are asking you'r clan leader for defending sir.
2. Arnold gave the reason as Ban evade, I guess.
3. An admin may have to warn somebody for mute evade but I request sami to give complete logs of it, whether it was mute evade although Arnold also faced same problem with =NK=SaMiR, so same thing conclusion is Arnold had to /ignore or had to warn other than ban.
4. As an admin, a person has to be patient about his work and as far as pavonis stated that he did his job but after the promotion of Arnold with access to temp-ban there are many frequent reports. Arnold must talk with 4k that what if a player is constantly abusing an admin then the right thing is that Admin should report than to Head admins untill the Admin must be polite and tolerant. Taking example of Mr. [EK]SiGNal.
Conclusion : I am nobody to say all this stuff but let these points be a part of knowledge in this report. Sami "aap ne control karna he" Arnold " AAp ne sabar karna he" 4k " aap ne dono nhi karne faisla karna he".

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t5088-accepted-admin-report-ekarnold
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:26 pm

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:So here is the whole story which Mr.Sami is trying to explain in his abusive language.

Mr.Sami was abusing players after killing them so I asked him not to abuse but he tried to provoke me by saying "What will you do?" I just ignore his msg but when I killed him & end his spree so he start abusing me too on main chat & other players was getting irritate with this & they were PMing me to mute him but I gave him another chance I just /warn Mr.Sami but he didn't stop he continue abusing me so I /mute him just to make him calm down but he evade his mute so the last choice was a /tempban.
So he's ban for 2 days.

Here are the proofs.

Can you show me logs of PMs you got from other players that he's abusing them and to mute him?

And Sami, as Haseeb already said you need to control yourself, jokes have a limit. As the report is still pending so I won't talk about ingame, but as I see on forums, such language is provoking and will start fights so I request you to stop this. If it's me, personally I don't take it seriously and it's just a joke for me, but not everyone is careless as me and they can get offended and provoked by it. I've already punished many people for such attitude on forums, but I'm giving you a final warning and a request to stop it before I take serious action.

Thanks for your attention.

As far as the report's concerned, I'm waiting for Arnold to provide the requested information.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:07 pm

You can see Maviz's PM here.

Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:31 pm

This is why I get arrogant for people who curse, even if they implying to their mistakes or deaths.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:44 pm

same condition was mine when he banned me for hp hack, lol but he resigned after my report:..... we can check his ammaturity from his behaviour that he cant even take firm decisions in his life. Well BTW if i was at sami's place I would have wrote 2 paged abusive gift for arnold for this childish ban lol
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:48 pm

4K. wrote:
[EK]Arnold^ wrote:So here is the whole story which Mr.Sami is trying to explain in his abusive language.

So he's ban for 2 days.

Here are the proofs.

Can you show me logs of PMs you got from other players that he's abusing them and to mute him?

And Sami, as Haseeb already said you need to control yourself, jokes have a limit. As the report is still pending so I won't talk about ingame, but as I see on forums, such language is provoking and will start fights so I request you to stop this. If it's me, personally I don't take it seriously and it's just a joke for me, but not everyone is careless as me and they can get offended and provoked by it. I've already punished many people for such attitude on forums, but I'm giving you a final warning and a request to stop it before I take serious action.

As far as the report's concerned, I'm waiting for Arnold to provide the requested information.
how many times?...........how many times you will save this kid? BTW shouldn't he considered to use /ignore? and this case isnt complicated as mine + you/arnold cant find complications in this case to save arnold like before, its open and shut.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:09 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:

So he's ban for 2 days.

Here are the proofs.

how many times?...........how many times you will save this kid? BTW shouldn't he considered to use /ignore? and this case isnt complicated as mine + you/arnold cant find complications in this case  to save arnold like before, its open and shut.

Yes, this is an easy case and we should get to a solution fast, but the information I've requested from him is important in the case so please let me do my job.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:27 pm

lol am not stoping you am I? oooops sorry
Mistakes of arnold:)
1. he muted sami wrongfully. he said sami was abusing player(S) but from the proofs it looked that sami just said "fucked" to a player lol. all other abuses belonged to arnold which means arnold should use ignore as he cant face sami's abusive dick lol soaz again pls.
2. The most important thing is that mute evade that sami did. for it arnold should warn/kick him for it as its not a hack. This 'evade' credit goes to arnold as well as he wrongfully muted sami so sami had no other choice. And then he banned sami like he was angry and already waiting for a chance to ban sami which sounds like the behaviour of a sad/crying kid.

Kindly this time dont you start to find out some defensive lines from rules to save his ass

RECOMMENDATIONS
Take kick/bam cmd for him, he dont deserve to use it
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =FXt=MoHaMeD^ Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:50 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:lol am not stoping you am I? oooops sorry
1. he muted sami wrongfully. he said sami was abusing player(S) but from the proofs it looked that sami just said "fucked" to a player lol. all other abuses belonged to arnold which means arnold should use ignore as he cant face sami's abusive dick lol soaz again pls.
2. The most important thing is that mute evade that sami did. for it arnold should warn/kick him for it as its not a hack.  This 'evade' credit goes to arnold as well as he wrongfully muted sami so sami had no other choice. And then he banned sami like he was angry and already waiting for a chance to ban sami which sounds like the behaviour of a sad/crying kid.

Kindly this time dont you start to find out some defensive lines from rules to save his ass

RECOMMENDATIONS

1 : Arnold punished Sami Because Sami Abuse player exaclty : F*ck

2 : Arnold is Better Admin See For My Life

3 : I certify that Arnold Ban Sami Because there is a reason.
=FXt=MoHaMeD^
=FXt=MoHaMeD^

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:57 pm

[MCO]We3da wrote:
2. The most important thing is that mute evade that sami did. for it arnold should warn/kick him for it as its not a hack.  This 'evade' credit goes to arnold as well as he wrongfully muted sami so sami had no other choice. And then he banned sami like he was angry and already waiting for a chance to ban sami which sounds like the behaviour of a sad/crying kid.

RECOMMENDATIONS

1. if sami just abused 1 player and that player asked arnold to mute sami, arnold should tell that player about ignore cmd usage
2. weak/retard defence of a retard admin
3. There is no rule that says directly ban a player for mute evade

FOR YOU: didnt ask anything from you better stay away from it + I was taliing to 4k not to you. Last thing, better not quote my replies without a reason or I will act like sami
KEEP these litle advises in your brainless head, better forbyour gamming future here
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =FXt=MoHaMeD^ Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:08 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:
[MCO]We3da wrote:

RECOMMENDATIONS

1. if sami just abused 1 player and that player asked arnold to mute sami, arnold should tell that player about ignore cmd usage
2.  weak/retard defence of a retard admin

FOR YOU: didnt ask anything from you better stay away from it + I was taliing to 4k not to you. Last thing, better not quote my replies without a reason or I will act like sami
KEEP these litle advises in your brainless head, better forbyour gamming future here

Really Dude Lets Talk

1 : Arnold Its Better Admin See For Me lifeeeeeeeeee

2 : Arnold Abuse Sami For what........ Lets Talk

Sami Fukinggg Other player [FUking] Got It?

Arnold Warned Him 1
Arnold Mute him 2
Sami No Want Stop Fukingplayer So? Arnold Now Can Ban Respect @sami

i am See That If Me Moderator i will denied that Bcz Here a reason

Sami fuking The Player Arnold No Ban him NOO
Arnold Warned 1
Arnold Muted 2
Arnold Baneed Now Can ban Respect @admin And Bro @Sami But thi Is Not Liar

But this is the truth Or No?
=FXt=MoHaMeD^
=FXt=MoHaMeD^

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:15 pm

[MCO]We3da wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
[MCO]We3da wrote:

RECOMMENDATIONS

2.  weak/retard defence of a retard admin

Really Dude Lets Talk

1 : Arnold Its Better Admin See For Me lifeeeeeeeeee

2 : Arnold Abuse Sami For what........ Lets Talk

Sami Fukinggg Other player [FUking] Got It?

Arnold Warned Him 1
Arnold Mute him 2
Sami No Want Stop Fukingplayer So? Arnold Now Can Ban Respect @sami

i am See That If Me Moderator i will denied that Bcz Here a reason

Sami fuking The Player Arnold No Ban him NOO
Arnold Warned 1
Arnold Muted 2
Arnold Baneed Now Can ban Respect @admin And Bro @Sami But thi Is Not Liar

But this is the truth Or No?

I recommend chatting Arnold in a PM because you're interfering the report (unless you're a witness).
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:24 pm

Bird, I know what the report is about, don't worry, I'll make the right decision. Now please let me wait for Arnold's response.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:04 pm

The point is here :
'' I just /warn Mr.Sami but he didn't stop he continue abusing me so I /mute him just to make him calm down but he evade his mute so the last choice was a /tempban.
So he's ban for 2 days.'' -Arnold.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:13 am

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:You can see Maviz's PM here.

Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:07 am

Hahahaha, WOW, I will explain the whole story with some more evidences Very Happy. Currently I'm going to college so, When I will come back I will reply.
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroN Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:22 am

Well, I pmed arnold to kicked him or Warn because he always use in talks fuc... d**k and etc that is not good arnold just doing his job Because Sami abuse Him and Maybe many players he also said in Admin report Arnold is girl he didn't know about Admin Sami sorry for i am against you but why you made a admin report? because this is your mistake not arnold and arnold just doing his job i gave example For sami For Example :- A New Player Come in Server and ask you about server and you say him fuc... d**k tell me you say him 2nd exmaple :- A most Experissons Player  Come and End your spree then you say him Fuc.. Dic...  if he read your message and thought in Mind there is Many Bad Players I will not play here he /q for forever So sami is your mistake why you made a admin report tho he just end without Admin report he was doing his Job its not mistake Arnold Once more Sorry Sami i against you but i will on Such Side forget A word SO i write it in Urdu Denied this report.

Last edited by Maviz on Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Add Somethings)
ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:58 am

3 Admin CMD, The Rule Break: Insulting.

Server Rules wrote:Insulting: You're not allowed to insult other players frequently. Insulting someone includes calling players by offensive names and swearing at them. Players who join with an offensive name should be offerred a stats-transfer on the first offense and have their name banned on any subsequent offenses. If a player is caught insulting another player /ignore is a recommended action. If the player is evading /ignore or insulting a lot of players frequently, a recommended punishment is /mute from the admin. If the player evades the mute more than 2 times and has received several warnings that they will be banned if they don't stop, a temp ban is a suitable punishment.

-Warn: Warned for breaking Insulting Rule, You should spesific the rule break on the reason. This was right, a warn is great to warn a player to stop insulting.

-Mute: You have to provide proofs that he was abusing others players frequently so we will see if you had used Mute CMD Correctly.

-Temp-Ban: You had used again your cmd wrongly, you have to warn first the player for mute evade, just read the rule it says if the player mute evade more than 2 times, and has been warned several times you can temp-ban him.

This Report should be accepted for your mistake with temp-ban cmd, but should keep open so you can provide proof that you had used mute cmd correctly as well.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:01 am

Maviz wrote:Well, I pmed arnold to kicked him or Warn because he always use in talks fuc... d**k and etc that is not good arnold just doing his job Because Sami abuse Him and Maybe many players he also said in Admin report Arnold is girl he didn't know about Admin Sami sorry for i am against you but why you made a admin report? because this is your mistake not arnold and arnold just doing his job i gave example For sami For Example :- A New Player Come in Server and ask you about server and you say him fuc... d**k tell me you say him 2nd exmaple :- A most Experissons Player  Come and End your spree then you say him Fuc.. Dic...  if he read your message and thought in Mind there is Many Bad Players I will not play here he /q for forever So sami is your mistake why you made a admin report tho he just end without Admin report he was doing his Job its not mistake Arnold Once more Sorry Sami i against you but i will on Such Side  forget A word SO i write it in Urdu Denied this report.
[size=32]If a player is caught insulting another player /ignore is a recommended action. If the player is evading /ignore or insulting a lot of players frequently, a recommended punishment is /mute from the admin. If the player evades the mute more than 2 times and has received several warnings that they will be banned if they don't stop, a temp ban is a suitable punishment.[/size]
[size=32]Got it ?[/size]
Desi
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:48 am

Me, anosh and maviz were there too. We did see sami abusing others and my clan mate, maviz also pmed arnold to mute him or warn him. I was irritated too. Arnold did warn and mute him. But his mute evade should result in..... Ban and arnold did his job.

Btw sami, sorry for going against him but what you did was wrong.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:52 am

Okay, the mute was correct since more than 1 people were being affected (Arnold and Mavis), but Arnold according to the rules if he mute evaded 2 times and you warned him that he'll get banned if he mute evades then you can tempban him, not on first mute evade offense.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:32 am

Maviz wrote:Well, I pmed arnold to kicked him or Warn because he always use in talks fuc... d**k and etc that is not good arnold just doing his job Because Sami abuse Him and Maybe many players he also said in Admin report Arnold is girl he didn't know about Admin Sami sorry for i am against you but why you made a admin report? because this is your mistake not arnold and arnold just doing his job i gave example For sami For Example :- A New Player Come in Server and ask you about server and you say him fuc... d**k tell me you say him 2nd exmaple :- A most Experissons Player  Come and End your spree then you say him Fuc.. Dic...  if he read your message and thought in Mind there is Many Bad Players I will not play here he /q for forever So sami is your mistake why you made a admin report tho he just end without Admin report he was doing his Job its not mistake Arnold Once more Sorry Sami i against you but i will on Such Side  forget A word SO i write it in Urdu Denied this report.
Arnold was doing his job, right? B*tch please, what do you mean? What do you want to say? An admin can break the rules. I abused her and I accepted it but when I was abusing her the first thing she has to do as she has to add me in her ignore list but she didn't do that and warned me directly then I again abused her and I accept that but she didn't add me in her ignore list and muted me so I waited, she unmuted me and then I didn't abuse her but she again muted me. That's my point she misused admin cmds. By the way, why are you sporting her B*tch?
Umar4911 wrote:Me, anosh and maviz were there too. We did see sami abusing others and my clan mate,  maviz also pmed arnold to mute him or warn him. I was irritated too. Arnold did warn and mute him. But his mute evade should result in..... Ban and arnold did his job.

Btw sami, sorry for going against him but what you did was wrong.
So, according to you, I abused Arnold and other players. Really, man, I salute you, you are the biggest honest I have ever seen in my life Very Happy. OK, I will provide the logs then see how many players were abused by me.
4K. wrote:Okay, the mute was correct since more than 1 people were being affected (Arnold and Mavis), but Arnold according to the rules if he mute evaded 2 times and you warned him that he'll get banned if he mute evades then you can tempban him, not on first mute evade offense.
Man, I will provide the logs and one more evidence that will clearly show, your admin misused admin cmds. This time if you make the wrong decision or try to save your admin I will steal your cookie jar and will eat all the cookies :c.
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroN Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:45 am

i am in arnold side because i thought that arnold is innconet
ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:51 am

Maviz wrote:i am in arnold side because i thought that arnold is innconet
you and your Mr.innocent will pay for it . From now as you are against sami, consider me your enemy. I thought we will be good frndz but now I realized that you are a 2 faced motherfucker retard like Malik
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroN Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:54 am

Thunder_Bird wrote:
you and your Mr.innocent will pay for it . From now as you are against sami, consider me your enemy. I thought we will be good frndz but now I realized that you are a 2 faced motherfucker retard like Malik
2 faced okay Sami is my friend i know and you also my friend and dont want to leave you and Sami i thought that arnold is innocent Mje laga k why tum mje chor rehe ho
ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:01 am

Arnold done right to punish sami.
I also seen that sami was abusing arnold without any reason. Arnold muted sami because he was abusing him.
Sami also mute evaded by rejoining the game.
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:02 am

[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   Eviden10
First, she warned me for abusing but didn't add me in her ignore list, great Very Happy, OK, then she muted me ok as you can see in the pic I didn't restart my game and waited for being unmuted. She unmuted me and then I didn't abuse her even though I didn't talk with her so why the hell that F*cking lesbian slut muted me. Honestly, I didn't know about that and I had reconnected my game and then she banned me, WOW, lovely <3. Why the hell she muted me after unmuting me. Does it really make any sense? I didn't even talk with her and muted me without any reason. That lesbian slut didn't read any server and admin rules and she is in VKs staff list. I know I'm doing abusing but really I'm out of mind now. Kick that slut from your staff list. Also, take this logs file this is unedited and pure like my sperms. http://www51.zippyshare.com/v/t1OwFNaa/file.html and @4K. check all the chat so you will know I only abused Arnold and didn't say any abuse word to any player. So, what is my point? If you have a brain, my friends, so you can understand, in the whole story, my mistake is just 0% Very Happy. And again now I'm saying that if I abused her so the first thing she has to do she has to add me in her ignore list but she didn't and warned me then muted and then gave me a lovely ban with her pussy. Sorry if my words hurt you. I'm really angry now.
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:05 am

FaLLeN wrote:Arnold done right to punish sami.
I also seen that sami was abusing arnold without any reason. Arnold muted sami because he was abusing him.
sami abusing arnold? arnold should use /ignore
about the mute evade sami may have a reason for it even if he dont have arnold should have warned hom for first 2 times
you and your mr.arnold aka innocent.whore dont know about rules lol. better read rules or F*ck off from here
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:08 am

Maviz wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
2 faced okay Sami is my friend i know and you also my friend and dont want to leave you and Sami i thought that arnold is innocent Mje laga k why tum mje chor rehe ho
You are calling me your friend, you mofo and what was your friend mr.umar's saying in his reply that I was also abusing other players so go and check the logs you 2face mofo.
FaLLeN wrote:Arnold done right to punish sami.
Did you ever read the server rule if you didn't so go and read them and don't post your shitty replies here or I will handle you with my official style.
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by [FS]Infernape(A) Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:23 am

I am with Same as he was muted for abusing but usually we are told to use /ignore if someone is abusing where as mute is used when a player spams . Even if he muted him he should have been warned for mute evading . If they talk about old warn . He can't be warned for abusing . So I think sami is right . He should be unbanned.
[FS]Infernape(A)
[FS]Infernape(A)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:01 pm

Sami, I haven't checked your logs yet, but even if you weren't abusing others directly, your words were still annoying multiple people and therefore an /ignore is not suitable in this case. He should've directly muted you as the rules say, but he warned you first then muted you. And as I think, he unmuted you so he could mute you while adding "provoking" to the reason. Also the ban for mute evade is not right, because he must warn you first that you will be banned if you mute evade and you should've mute evaded at least 2 times before receiving the ban.

Arnold, please read the provoking rules, it clearly says to /tempban for 7 days on 2nd offense, it doesn't mention mute at all.

In conclusion, Sami is supposed to be punished for provoking (and abusing if he did abuse multiple people) and for 1 mute evade. So he warned you on first offense which is correct, but he shouldn't have muted you unless you didn't abuse/insult multiple people, instead he should've tempbanned you for 7 days for 2nd offense provoking, not mute evading.

So I just see you breaking some rules, and Arnold interpreting it wrongly.

Here are the rules so you can view them again:

Insulting: You're not allowed to insult other players frequently. Insulting someone includes calling players by offensive names and swearing at them. Players who join with an offensive name should be offerred a stats-transfer on the first offense and have their name banned on any subsequent offenses. If a player is caught insulting another player /ignore is a recommended action. If the player is evading /ignore or insulting a lot of players frequently, a recommended punishment is /mute from the admin. If the player evades the mute more than 2 times and has received several warnings that they will be banned if they don't stop, a temp ban is a suitable punishment.

Provoking: You are not allowed to provoke other players into breaking server rules. Provoking is when a player encourages another player into breaking a server rule. If the player being provoked does not break the rule then only the provoker is to be punished. If the player being provoked did break a server rule then the provoker is to be punished according to the punishments outlined in this rule while the provoked rulebreaker is to be punished according to the punishment defined in the rule he broke. Punishment for provoking is a /warn on first offense, tempban for 7 days on second offense, tempban for 2 months on third offense, and a permanent ban on any subsequent offenses.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:35 pm

Sami wrote:Because only a girl is retarded like that Very Happy
Sami wrote:They accepted a 10-year non-virgin girl in VKs staff, WOW, they really care about kids and especially about girls.
Sami wrote:she is a girl and a girl can't do something with sense so she did a stupidity with her lesbian mind
Sami wrote:it was our admins' mistake who accepted a girl in VKs staff.
Sami wrote:So girls and kids stay away from this post Very Happy.

Hm?
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:52 pm

4K. wrote:Sami, I haven't checked your logs yet, but even if you weren't abusing others directly, your words were still annoying multiple people and therefore an /ignore is not suitable in this case. He should've directly muted you as the rules say, but he warned you first then muted you. And as I think, he unmuted you so he could mute you while adding "provoking" to the reason. Also the ban for mute evade is not right, because he must warn you first that you will be banned if you mute evade and you should've mute evaded at least 2 times before receiving the ban.

Arnold, please read the provoking rules, it clearly says to /tempban for 7 days on 2nd offense, it doesn't mention mute at all.

In conclusion, Sami is supposed to be punished for provoking (and abusing if he did abuse multiple people) and for 1 mute evade. So he warned you on first offense which is correct, but he shouldn't have muted you unless you didn't abuse/insult multiple people, instead he should've tempbanned you for 7 days for 2nd offense provoking, not mute evading.

Insulting: You're not allowed to insult other players frequently. Insulting someone includes calling players by offensive names and swearing at them. Players who join with an offensive name should be offerred a stats-transfer on the first offense and have their name banned on any subsequent offenses. If a player is caught insulting another player /ignore is a recommended action. If the player is evading /ignore or insulting a lot of players frequently, a recommended punishment is /mute from the admin. If the player evades the mute more than 2 times and has received several warnings that they will be banned if they don't stop, a temp ban is a suitable punishment.

Provoking: You are not allowed to provoke other players into breaking server rules. Provoking is when a player encourages another player into breaking a server rule. If the player being provoked does not break the rule then only the provoker is to be punished. If the player being provoked did break a server rule then the provoker is to be punished according to the punishments outlined in this rule while the provoked rulebreaker is to be punished according to the punishment defined in the rule he broke. Punishment for provoking is a /warn on first offense, tempban for 7 days on second offense, tempban for 2 months on third offense, and a permanent ban on any subsequent offenses.
What you said /ignore cmd was not suitable there. Really? I didn't insult or abuse other players, I was talking with Arnold so how /ignore was not suitable there. Man, why aren't you accept that your admin did wrong and misused his powers. why are you trying to save your friend? I'm saying again to you that check the logs read all chat so you will know that I only abused Arnold and she can be used /ignore cmd instead of using warn cmd and you are talking about provoking so, what is provoking?Provoking is deliberately make (someone) annoyed or angry. Am I right? Ofc. I'm. I just abused or insult her with some words like that I fucked you or Did my words hurt your ass, something like that but I didn't say like that you are retarded you can't say anything to me in conversion or you F*cking mofo come on and let's do a conversion fight. Did I say something like that? No, but now you are saving your friend. I have not wanted to get unban because one day is passed and one day is left. I want a fair decision. Kick that slut from VKs staff. Man, now you are provoking me and making me angry. Aren't you doing?
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:54 pm

EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
Sami wrote:They accepted a 10-year non-virgin girl in VKs staff, WOW, they really care about kids and especially about girls.
Sami wrote:she is a girl and a girl can't do something with sense so she did a stupidity with her lesbian mind

Hm?
Another girl spotted. By the way, I'm talking about insulting and provoking in the game, not on the forum. Don't try to save your friend, flake.
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:45 pm

Sami wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:

Hm?
Another girl spotted. By the way, I'm talking about insulting and provoking in the game, not on the forum. Don't try to save your friend, flake.
He is a head serverr admin talk with respect if u don't want to get a forum ban from him.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:47 pm

Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:Sami, I haven't checked your logs yet, but even if you weren't abusing others directly, your words were still annoying multiple people and therefore an /ignore is not suitable in this case. He should've directly muted you as the rules say, but he warned you first then muted you. And as I think, he unmuted you so he could mute you while adding "provoking" to the reason. Also the ban for mute evade is not right, because he must warn you first that you will be banned if you mute evade and you should've mute evaded at least 2 times before receiving the ban.

What you said /ignore cmd was not suitable there. Really? I didn't insult or abuse other players, I was talking with Arnold so how /ignore was not suitable there. Man, why aren't you accept that your admin did wrong and misused his powers. why are you trying to save your friend? I'm saying again to you that check the logs read all chat so you will know that I only abused Arnold and she can be used /ignore cmd instead of using warn cmd and you are talking about provoking so, what is provoking?Provoking is deliberately make (someone) annoyed or angry. Am I right? Ofc. I'm. I just abused or insult her with some words like that I fucked you or Did my words hurt your ass, something like that but I didn't say like that you are retarded you can't say anything to me in conversion or you F*cking mofo come on and let's do a conversion fight. Did I say something like that? No, but now you are saving your friend. I have not wanted to get unban because one day is passed and one day is left. I want a fair decision. Kick that slut from VKs staff. Man, now you are provoking me and making me angry. Aren't you doing?

If Mavis was getting annoyed by you and had to PM Arnold about it, and Arnold was also getting annoyed so that is 2 people and for that /ignore is not suitable. And if you are abusing him for no reason then of course you are provoking, I know you don't like him as admin and you're trying to insult/abuse him so he gets angry and misuses admin power. I'm not defending him, but I'm tell you what rules you broke from what I've seen so far.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:58 pm

4K. wrote:
Sami wrote:

If Mavis was getting annoyed by you and had to PM Arnold about it, and Arnold was also getting annoyed so that is 2 people and for that /ignore is not suitable. And if you are abusing him for no reason then of course you are provoking, I know you don't like him as admin and you're trying to insult/abuse him so he gets angry and misuses admin power. I'm not defending him, but I'm tell you what rules you broke from what I've seen so far.
4k Bro Once I site Here Pls
https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t7501-denied-report-ek5k-and-kfdev1ceabusing?highlight=Dev1ce
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by KF lyzor Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:38 pm

Sami Mind your Language.
KF lyzor
KF lyzor
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next