VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Need your opinion I_vote_lcapNeed your opinion I_voting_barNeed your opinion I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Need your opinion I_vote_lcapNeed your opinion I_voting_barNeed your opinion I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Need your opinion

5 posters

Go down

Need your opinion Empty Need your opinion

Post by Zyrak. Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:32 pm

Hey Guys that's was my first time that i'm post a unban appeal on forum.I want to be good with others but some of one are my die hard like Mason(when I was join vcmp).Now he was my good friend.I was happy in my life doing jobs killing newbies and trying to improve my skills with Frado and Belbo.Few weeks ago I realized that Mason's behavior was too salty with me but i'm not take it serious.I know he have good relations with my brother.Today I was randomly killing some newbies and see a new pro guy(Locuren may be).He was abusing me like Vpn user etc.He was taking me like his die hard enemy.I was too raged and do death evade and rejoin at this time Mason Joined server i'm say Wb Mason like always and he replied to me:Any last words
I know Locuer was Mason
And ban me for 40 days i'm not understand it all.Thats too long ban in others server death eavde have short ban like2-3 weeks.I don't know why he's against me.I respect all Admins but now I think he have personal issue with me.I post a unban appeal/For decrease my ban Mason denied it.Guys I need your opinion.He do right with me?
Regards
Hamza
Zyrak.
Zyrak.

Back to top Go down

Need your opinion Empty Re: Need your opinion

Post by YaShU Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:52 pm

I think he really has issue with you as I said on discord death evade is not a big rule break and then mason told me that ban time depends on how much time he/she did death evade.How much time you did death evade?
YaShU
YaShU
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyrak. Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:17 pm

x1 times
He/She have some big personal with me
Zyrak.
Zyrak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:50 pm

Mason is 3rd best admin of this server I know him very well he is not like you said he don't show personal hates on ban if he really wanted to ban u for personal hate then he would permanent ban u forever I know you get raged and start abusing someone and then doing death evade so he banned you and that guy wasn't mason he was mason's friend
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyrak. Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:17 pm

Get lost nab.who want your opinion.You also recently unbanned cya get out.Vks's cancers.I know why you are Barking
Zyrak.
Zyrak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:57 pm

I'm here to answer some points you stated in this topic and state the reason for the 30 days (1 month) ban. Which was given to you because you've been caught death evading multiple times and were given a perma-warn before.

=Hamza= wrote:Few weeks ago I realized that Mason's behavior was too salty with me but i'm not take it serious

I didn't even see you in-game for a long time, neither engaged in a conversation with you yet you accuse me of being rude with you. What kind of logic is that? I already told you in-game to explain how am I being rude to you, but no response was given by you.

=Hamza= wrote:I was too raged and do death evade rejoin at this time Mason Joined server i'm say Wb Mason like always and he replied to me:Any last words
I know Locuer was Mason
And ban me for 40 days i'm not understand it all.Thats too long ban in others server death eavde have short ban like2-3 weeks.I don't know why he's against me.I respect all Admins but now I think he have personal issue with me.I post a unban appeal/For decrease my ban  Mason denied it.Guys I need your opinion.He do right with me?

If that's the thing going through your brain after this incident then congrats. Don't have time to explain how things work here, and my response is already in the first sentence. That's all I have to say, still think I did you wrong? This place is open for you: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Good luck!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:00 pm

=Hamza= wrote:Get lost nab.who want your opinion.You also recently unbanned cya get out.Vks's cancers.I know why you are Barking
now if I say u something then you will start abusing right I think 40 days ban is not enough for you you still got attitude
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyrak. Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:08 am

MaSoN^ wrote:I'm here to answer some points you stated in this topic and state the reason for the 30 days (1 month) ban. Which was given to you because you've been caught death evading multiple times and were given a perma-warn before.I didn't even see you in-game for a long time, neither engaged in a conversation with you yet you accuse me of being rude with you. What kind of logic is that? I already told you in-game to explain how am I being rude to you, but no response was given by you.
First That's long time ago when SiGNAL Perma warn me(i used molo when my hp was low to kill SIGNAL but mistakely i was burned SIGNAL thinks i'm evade and Perma warned me).Second i'm not see anyone death evade report against me on Forum and third if you caught me by youself so why you not ban me when i'm evade first time.i alreay say you was rude with me because when i call you your reply was Yea or yes but now you always give me question Mark as reply like you don't know who a i that's why i realized.I know you was seeking a opportunity to ban me that's why you Join with another nick and keep abusing me then i'm raged and do death evade.

I want to say something to Chillzy

Keep Barking
Zyrak.
Zyrak.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Thunder_B!rd Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:21 am

=Hamza= wrote:I know he have good relations with my brother.
Mason, his brother's name is charles, now if you want to remove the curse, give me a +1
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:22 am

Mr.Alone wrote:I don't understand why people does death evading, it was just a kill after all, why ?, now letting yourself banned for 30days.
It is worth ? With 30days, you can kill a lot of newbie to recover your deaths, or even more, make money, etc...
By deathevade, we achieve mental satisfaction of annoying our enemy Very Happy
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyrak. Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:27 am

Thunder_Bird wrote:
Mr.Alone wrote:I don't understand why people does death evading, it was just a kill after all, why ?, now letting yourself banned for 30days.
It is worth ? With 30days, you can kill a lot of newbie to recover your deaths, or even more, make money, etc...
By deathevade, we achieve mental satisfaction of annoying our enemy Very Happy
+1
Zyrak.
Zyrak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyrak. Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:29 am

First of all i'm not band for 30 days that's 40 40 40 40 40 days and second is it right Admin ban a player for 40 days only for Death evade????????????????????????
i know Mason will not decreasd my ban duration because his ego will hurt
Zyrak.
Zyrak.

Back to top Go down

Post by YaShU Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:08 am

Now I think mason is right you rule breakers will never stop.Good work mason keep it up.
YaShU
YaShU
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:13 am

I can only say one thing, THIS IS JUST A GAME! If you got banned, then atleast wait for an expiration till then, enjoy other servers tho.
(As I am seeing nowadays, so many people take this game "VC-MP" so much serious. I won't deny, I would be in one of them too).

Last edited by Ashu_Baba^ on Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:15 am

=Hamza= wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:I'm here to answer some points you stated in this topic and state the reason for the 30 days (1 month) ban. Which was given to you because you've been caught death evading multiple times and were given a perma-warn before.I didn't even see you in-game for a long time, neither engaged in a conversation with you yet you accuse me of being rude with you. What kind of logic is that? I already told you in-game to explain how am I being rude to you, but no response was given by you.
First That's long time ago when SiGNAL Perma warn me(i used molo when my hp was low to kill SIGNAL but mistakely i was burned SIGNAL thinks i'm evade and Perma warned me).Second i'm not see anyone death evade report against me on Forum and third if you caught me by youself so why you not ban me when i'm evade first time.i alreay say you was rude with me because when i call you your reply was Yea or yes but now you always give me question Mark as reply like you don't know who a i that's why i realized.I know you was seeking a opportunity to ban me that's why you Join with another nick and keep abusing me then i'm raged and do death evade.

I want to say something to Chillzy

Keep Barking
and u keep crying
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyrak. Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:34 am

Now I know who is my friend and who act like.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bahi love you you only one who understand my point.My friends and my enemies you will see a another =Hamza=.only39 days left thanks to Mason.I respect all Admins.

I have a question
How much days after i'm abel to post unban appeal or for ban duration decrease
Zyrak.
Zyrak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:52 am

=Hamza= wrote:Now I know who is my friend and who act like.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bahi love you you only one who understand my point.My friends and my enemies you will see a another =Hamza=.only39 days left thanks to Mason.I respect all Admins.

I have a question
How much days after i'm abel to post unban appeal or for ban duration decrease

None wait for the ban to expire.
Another failed attempt of you:

You should be grateful I didn't extend your ban time or did give you a perma ban as you've also been caught using racial slurs in the chat a lot of times.

There was no need for you to create fake drama in an attempt to prove yourself innocent while there is enough evidence of you breaking the death evading and discrimination rule. Tho I forgave you for the discrimination and gave you a ban for death evading. So either wait for your ban to expire or get the hell out of here.

Locked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down