VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Please provide your opinion on Rainbow Dash I_vote_lcapPlease provide your opinion on Rainbow Dash I_voting_barPlease provide your opinion on Rainbow Dash I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Please provide your opinion on Rainbow Dash I_vote_lcapPlease provide your opinion on Rainbow Dash I_voting_barPlease provide your opinion on Rainbow Dash I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Please provide your opinion on Rainbow Dash

+19
Thunderhead
Shrish
Emma
Diamond
VK.Andriusas91
SJHere
QaisAla
Jekko
Vipe[R]
Kristoff^
KAKAN
DarKxSideR
[FS]Error[X]
AlexMercer
D.E.[[V]].I.L
ЧК.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
KF.LeO^
Chuck Norris
23 posters

Go down

Please provide your opinion on Rainbow Dash Empty Please provide your opinion on Rainbow Dash

Post by Chuck Norris Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's a link to a topic discussing some of RAinbow Dash's flaws (It's from Sardar.Khan). I want to hear the communities thoughts on Rainbow Dash our Manager.

What do you think about Rainbow Dash is he a good manager for our community, is he doing his job managing this community and server and is he doing a good job taking care of the admins and the players?

Last edited by Chuck Norris on Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Please provide your opinion on Rainbow Dash Empty Re: Please provide your opinion on Rainbow Dash

Post by KF.LeO^ Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:56 pm

I'm going to watch the topic "Some forum discussion" but before that, I just want to tell that Rainbow is doing his job well, As a manager he is doing his duty very well. I don't know why others are saying like this.
KF.LeO^
KF.LeO^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Please provide your opinion on Rainbow Dash Empty Re: Please provide your opinion on Rainbow Dash

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:17 pm

I never said Rainbow isn't doing a good job, i only pointed out his flaws. You know me i'm not an ass licker and i will always point out the flaws in the community even if they are from the most of the powerful people here.

Chuck Norris wrote:
That's a link to a topic discussing some of RAinbow Dash's flaws and Sardar.Khan doesn't think Rainbow Dash is doing a good job. I strongly disagree
You are the chief of this community, you did create a democracy here. Being a chief neither can you take position with or against someone so you have to remove it since you yourself know that most of the guys will keep quiet even if they wanted to say sonething just because you took someones side.

The another strong reason  for this is that Rainbow is your brother, my two brothers play here. When someone reports them i become neutral and i let other admins handle it, if i react to them i will be probably accused of taking sides with ny brother. That is how things work and i hope you will be fair in here like that.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:51 pm

Rainbow does his job good. He is a real Leader.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:46 am

=VK=Sardar.Khan wrote:I never said Rainbow isn't doing a good job, i only pointed out his flaws. You know me i'm not an ass licker and i will always point out the flaws in the community even if they are from the most of the powerful people here.

Chuck Norris wrote:
That's a link to a topic discussing some of RAinbow Dash's flaws and Sardar.Khan doesn't think Rainbow Dash is doing a good job. I strongly disagree
You are the chief of this community, you did create a democracy here. Being a chief neither can you take position with or against someone so you have to remove it since you yourself know that most of the guys will keep quiet even if they wanted to say sonething just because you took someones side.

The another strong reason  for this is that Rainbow is your brother, my two brothers play here. When someone reports them i become neutral and i let other admins handle it, if i react to them i will be probably accused of taking sides with ny brother. That is how things work and i hope you will be fair in here like that.

I changed it to make it more neutral, I was tired when I wrote that. It is true that it's not always good for me to provide my own opinions because there is always a risk of someone asslicking me. But sometimes I have to provide my own opinions, but I do agree that this isn't the topic to do so.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:36 am

I think Rain is doing a great job and really works hard. I suggest we focus on the major flaws in some other admins to improve our community rather than focusing on these minor things.

But I will agree with Sardar that the definition of Inactivity should be same for all so everyone knows who is active and who is inactive. If we start using personal definitions of rules then there is no need to make a server rules topic, we can just right that the admins will punish the player according to what he thinks is right.

There are some laws in various countries that we don't agree to. Let's see the restriction of women driving in KSA. It sounds really stupid. Let's suppose one police officer doesn't agree with it (and many don't) so he sees a women driving and he doesn't arrest or punish her because personally he doesn't agree with it. I suggest we make a guideline for inactivity that everyone can see and will try there best to follow.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:40 pm

Rainbow is doing great job, and he is active too, although he is doing his job on forums and game too. I dont think that Rainbow isnt doing good job, but in my sight, He is doing best job in the staff.
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexMercer Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:47 pm

D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:Rainbow is doing great job, and he is active too, although he is doing his job on forums and game too. I dont think that Rainbow isnt doing good job, but in my sight, He is doing best job in the staff.
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by [FS]Error[X] Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:07 pm

D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:Rainbow is doing great job, and he is active too, although he is doing his job on forums and game too. I dont think that Rainbow isnt doing good job, but in my sight, He is doing best job in the staff.
[FS]Error[X]
[FS]Error[X]
Epic Member
Epic Member

Can't get anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:11 pm

DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:24 pm

[EK]GhoSTT. wrote:I think Rain is doing a great job and really works hard. I suggest we focus on the major flaws in some other admins to improve our community rather than focusing on these minor things.

But I will agree with Sardar that the definition of Inactivity should be same for all so everyone knows who is active and who is inactive. If we start using personal definitions of rules then there is no need to make a server rules topic, we can just right that the admins will punish the player according to what he thinks is right.

There are some laws in various countries that we don't agree to. Let's see the restriction of women driving in KSA. It sounds really stupid. Let's suppose one police officer doesn't agree with it (and many don't) so he sees a women driving and he doesn't arrest or punish her because personally he doesn't agree with it. I suggest we make a guideline for inactivity that everyone can see and will try there best to follow.
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff^ Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:58 pm

[EK]GhoSTT. wrote:I think Rain is doing a great job and really works hard. I suggest we focus on the major flaws in some other admins to improve our community rather than focusing on these minor things.

D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:Rainbow is doing great job, and he is active too, although he is doing his job on forums and game too. I don't think that Rainbow isn't doing good job, but in my sight, He is doing best job in the staff.

Rainbow is a great leader! He is so helpful and active!
Kristoff^
Kristoff^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:02 pm

KAKAN wrote:

Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Jekko Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:39 pm

Rainbow is an epic pony Very Happy
Jekko
Jekko
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:46 pm

[MLP]Rarity wrote:Rainbow is an epic pony Very Happy

are you sure ? Razz
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:10 pm

SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Andriusas91 Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:23 pm

i will say this way rainbow is embodiment of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
VK.Andriusas91
VK.Andriusas91
Epic Member
Epic Member

Announcer
Informant
Location : The universe,Milky way galaxy,solar system,Earth,Europe...etc

http://andriusforums.forumotion.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:32 pm

Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:42 pm

I lub rainbow
Those who hates rain will sux.
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:07 pm

But I will agree with Sardar that the definition of Inactivity should be same for all so everyone knows who is active and who is inactive. If we start using personal definitions of rules then there is no need to make a server rules topic, we can just right that the admins will punish the player according to what he thinks is ri

Yes that is what i was talking about and Ghost explained it in a fine and excellent way.

DarkSid3R wrote:.
Don't use inappropiate words here.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:17 pm

=VK=Sardar.Khan wrote:

But I will agree with Sardar that the definition of Inactivity should be same for all so everyone knows who is active and who is inactive. If we start using personal definitions of rules then there is no need to make a server rules topic, we can just right that the admins will punish the player according to what he thinks is ri

Yes that is what i was talking about and Ghost explained it in a fine and excellent way.

the inactivity rules are clear. i have never punished anyone for being inactive for 3-4 days. i have in some cases verbally warned admins who has been seen playing at other servers for a few days without visiting VKs to check for rule breakers. you can verbally warn people that are about to break rules. like for example if someone spawn kills me once or (in the older days) insults a person i can simply say that what you are doing is not allowed or that continuing along this path will lead to some consequences. please give me an example where i threatened to punish someone without knowing anything about their activity first. if i notice that lets say devil plays on the server every day for several months and i then see that he havent been on the server for 4 days, i naturally contact him to see why he has been inactive during those 4 days. when i use the inactive term in conversations like that i mean "not there", if someone is not on the server for 4 days, they have been inactive for 4 days. can they be inactive for 4 days yes? can i check on them and ask them why? yes.

im not saying im perfect, but im not convinced unless i see any proof because i dont remember saying anything about punishing people for being inactive for 3-4 days. i have when i have been a little angry saod things like you have been inactive for 4 days on the server when admins are needed ingame and you have been spotted playing on other servers, if you keep this up why should we keep you in the staff?

thats what i admit to that i can remember. i personally think that if admins spend 90 % of their time on another server, why shouldnt we replace them with people who plays 100 % on vks, 90 % on vks or 50 % on vks at least? if i have hurt anyone with my verbal warns im sorry, but they have never lead to any punishments.

Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:40 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
=VK=Sardar.Khan wrote:

the inactivity rules are clear. i have never punished anyone for being inactive for 3-4 days. i have in some cases verbally warned admins who has been seen playing at other servers for a few days without visiting VKs to check for rule breakers. you can verbally warn people that are about to break rules. like for example if someone spawn kills me once or (in the older days) insults a person i can simply say that what you are doing is not allowed or that continuing along this path will lead to some consequences. please give me an example where i threatened to punish someone without knowing anything about their activity first. if i notice that lets say devil plays on the server every day for several months and i then see that he havent been on the server for 4 days, i naturally contact him to see why he has been inactive during those 4 days. when i use the inactive term in conversations like that i mean "not there", if someone is not on the server for 4 days, they have been inactive for 4 days. can they be inactive for 4 days yes? can i check on them and ask them why? yes.

im not saying im perfect, but im not convinced unless i see any proof because i dont remember saying anything about punishing people for being inactive for 3-4 days. i have when i have been a little angry saod things like you have been inactive for 4 days on the server when admins are needed ingame and you have been spotted playing on other servers, if you keep this up why should we keep you in the staff?

thats what i admit to that i can remember. i personally think that if admins spend 90 % of their time on another server, why shouldnt we replace them with people who plays 100 % on vks, 90 % on vks or 50 % on vks at least? if i have hurt anyone with my verbal warns im sorry, but they have never lead to any punishments.

Yes you would verbally warn someone on first offence of breaking a rule, but people including me have been verbally warned when we're active according to the active definition given in admin rules. If we're active according to the rules that means we didn't break a rule. And you wouldn't verbally warn someone for rocket glitching if he's shooting rockets after holding RPG for 5 sec.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:46 pm

[EK]GhoSTT. wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
=VK=Sardar.Khan wrote:

Yes you would verbally warn someone on first offence of breaking a rule, but people including me have been verbally warned when we're active according to the active definition given in admin rules. If we're active according to the rules that means we didn't break a rule. And you wouldn't verbally warn someone for rocket glitching if he's shooting rockets after holding RPG for 5 sec.

the inactivity rules says that you are not allowed to be inactive but only if you are inactive for a certain amount of days it is possible. if we go by your definition i cant verbally warn someone if i see them spawn kill a player, i ahve to wait until they do it several times and then punish them then.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrish Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:59 pm

I never see the admin like rainbow
Shrish
Shrish

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderhead Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:25 pm

+ He is a nice person as well, and friendly. Very Happy
Thunderhead
Thunderhead
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

https://www.instagram.com

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:30 pm

Rainbow that is basically about the mind set i'm talking about here. I will not quote all those long mesgs because they are quiet long and they again make it difficult to read.

The only thing i oppose you is that you say if someone plays for30days in a server and spends 4 days somewhere else and you get the right to ask or verbally warn him. No that is totally wrong and unfair, the only fair thing is that you know make a final inactivity rule maybe depending on your decisions weatheractivity means staying 24 hours in a server or coming to server or forum once a year. Do not contact players or give them verbal warns unless they are out of their activity.

If you really like or insist on asking like thos make another rule stating that no one can ever play in any other server if he wants to administrate here. Everyone has freedom here, this isn't a military camp. If someone does his duty during his activity period and wants to play someone else let him play.

Now don't drag Luca in here, the reason i'm talking about isn't connected with Luca with any angle. You may admit and i sae you telling Luca that his activity in server is good when he asked you about it. Everyone has a different defination of rules here and Ghost sir gave an excellent example of this.

I only want you to lose your grip on everyone and give people to ease.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:33 pm

=VK=Sardar.Khan wrote:Rainbow that is basically about the mind set i'm talking about here. I will not quote all those long mesgs because they are quiet long and they again make it difficult to read.

The only thing i oppose you is that you say if someone plays for30days in a server and spends 4 days somewhere else and you get the right to ask or verbally warn him. No that is totally wrong and unfair, the only fair thing is that you know make a final inactivity rule maybe depending on your decisions weatheractivity means staying 24 hours in a server or coming to server or forum once a year. Do not contact players or give them verbal warns unless they are out of their activity.

If you really like or insist on asking like thos make another rule stating that no one can ever play in any other server if he wants to administrate here. Everyone has freedom here, this isn't a military camp. If someone does his duty during his activity period and wants to play someone else let him play.

Now don't drag Luca in here, the reason i'm talking about isn't connected with Luca with any angle. You may admit and i sae you telling Luca that his activity in server is good when he asked you about it. Everyone has a different defination of  rules here and Ghost sir gave an excellent example of this.

i have already explained myself and you dont understand. i can verbally warn anyone that is about to break a rule (the rule says an admin that is inactive for x days will be punished, if an admin is inactive for 3-4 days i can verbally warn him saying that he is about to become inactive) and i can pm admins my opinions on their activity. i can verbally warn someone for spawn killing someone else once, i cant punish him until i see him do it multiple times. what dont you understand?

we will not have a silly rule that says you cant play on other servers if you are an admin...
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckshya Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:40 pm

Well, I never got warned my Rainbow, that was Angel who did that(Nerdish, a little)
Anyways, according to me, Rainbow is doing an excellent job, helping everyone, especially angel a lot. Well, i dont have more words and i sont wanna write a long paragraph.
Luckshya
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Above you can see that the rule says killing a person within the first 5 sec then it's breaking a rule. The 'frequently' word is just used to tell the admin when and how to punish the rule breaker.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here you can see that it says that you should visit the server at least 2-4 times a month which means not doing this is breaking a rule.

If you are visiting the server 2-4 times then no one should say anything to you.

Last edited by [EK]GhoSTT. on Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:42 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
=VK=Sardar.Khan wrote:Rainbow that is basically about the mind set i'm talking about here. I will not quote all those long mesgs because they are quiet long and they again make it difficult to read.

Now don't drag Luca in here, the reason i'm talking about isn't connected with Luca with any angle. You may admit and i sae you telling Luca that his activity in server is good when he asked you about it. Everyone has a different defination of  rules here and Ghost sir gave an excellent example of this.

i have already explained myself and you dont understand. i can verbally warn anyone that is about to break a rule (the rule says an admin that is inactive for x days will be punished, if an admin is inactive for 3-4 days i can verbally warn him saying that he is about to become inactive) and i can pm admins my opinions on their activity. i can verbally warn someone for spawn killing someone else once, i cant punish him until i see him do it multiple times. what dont you understand?

we will not have a silly rule that says you cant play on other servers if you are an admin...
You seriously need to review what is said, i said 'impose a rule stating that no admin can play somehwere else' as an example to your procedings which you took to another way.

If you still want to continue with your ways you may do it, but remember continue in the same motion like you are doing right now after your summer vacations too. I felt some flaws and i suggested those because i'm a part of this staff and i have the right to inform my team about advantages and disadvantages of certain decisions. If in future you get in a situation related with my predicition do link this topic and see what i advised you here.

[EK]GhoSTT. wrote:
Here you can see that it says that you should visit the server at least 2-4 times a month which means not doing this is breaking a rule.

If you are visiting the server 2-4 times then no one should say anything to you.
Yes Sir that is basically what i'm trying to convey here. Everyone here has ther life here, if someone has a PC will he not try to take interest in some other games? Maybe some other servers too? If pressurizing the staff just because we have free time and we have several ways to make them work even after giving them other work isn't the way how things work around. If this continues i bet that in a short time people will look somewhere else. This is how downfall of communities begin. Everyone has their life and certainly they have other games installed in their PC's let everyone enjoy the experince and be easy on everyone.

That is all i wanted to convey here.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:46 am

The Fact is Nobody except Sardar & Ghost will take the stand to say something about Rainbow.

Let us take a Example that You are a Employ in an office in which Angel is CEO and Rainbow is Director ( Highest post after CEO ). If you will ask your Employs to give your opinion about Rainbow and he is also present there. The feedback will 99% positive but if you say them to leave a letter in your office about Rainbow. You will probably get a Balance feedback. So You should better let your staff that they should PM you their opinion about Rainbow_Dash.

And the matter will be solved in a Nice Manner. I'm not against Rainbow or anyone of you but then It will be like justice.
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:00 pm

Hitman_47 wrote:The Fact is Nobody except Sardar & Ghost will take the stand to say something about Rainbow.

Let us take a Example that You are a Employ in an office in which Angel is CEO and Rainbow is Director ( Highest post after CEO ). If you will ask your Employs to give your opinion about Rainbow and he is also present there. The feedback will 99% positive but if you say them to leave a letter in your office about Rainbow. You will probably get a Balance feedback. So You should better let your staff that they should PM you their opinion about Rainbow_Dash.

And the matter will be solved in a Nice Manner. I'm not against Rainbow or anyone of you but then It will be like justice.

Where did I say in my topic that you couldn't PM me.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:08 pm

Hitman_47 wrote:The Fact is Nobody except Sardar & Ghost will take the stand to say something about Rainbow.

Admins should not fear saying something against there higher ranks as that is the sign of a good admin who cares about the server. If the higher rank admin punishes you then that shows a fault in the staff unless action is taken against the high rank admin.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:48 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:

Where did I say in my topic that you couldn't PM me.
But when did you said that we have to Pm you the feedback?
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:27 pm

Within my eyes, I see Rainbow as an hardworking manager within the community, not to mention, he is also loyal, a good friend and very active within both, the server and the forum, Also, In my opinion, he is probably one of the most best/hard working guy we have within the staff at the moment, I don't have a single complaint towards him, he is always there for whoever needs support and he is also helpful,

Keep up the good work Rainbow!
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:41 pm

[EK]GhoSTT. wrote:

Admins should not fear saying something against there higher ranks as that is the sign of a good admin who cares about the server. If the higher rank admin punishes you then that shows a fault in the staff unless action is taken against the high rank admin.
Sir you are absolutely right and your fine example shows the bitter truth. The only reason i came here was because i saw Angel not supporting Rainbow in becoming a staff member and let the staff decide at the fate. That one example might have inspired others to play here.

I think Angel should have that same attitude again.

[EK]GhoSTT. wrote:Admins should not fear saying something against there higher ranks as that is the sign of a good admin who cares about the server. If the higher rank admin punishes you then that shows a fault in the staff unless action is taken against the high rank admin.
Yes sir you are right, only the one's who really care about the server will always point out flaws so that more good comes to the server. We could have kept quiet instead but this will only show us our true selves that how much ignorant we are.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:57 pm

Rainbow.Dash is showing kinda bossy Attitude.

Sardar.Khan and GHOST are over-reacting to a small thing.

Peace.
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down