VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Driveby again [Angel] I_vote_lcapDriveby again [Angel] I_voting_barDriveby again [Angel] I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Driveby again [Angel] I_vote_lcapDriveby again [Angel] I_voting_barDriveby again [Angel] I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Driveby again [Angel]

+19
Radon
Chuck Norris
Zurix
[F2]Don_Bradman
SJHere
DarKxSideR
Emma
ZainKhawaja
DestroyeR^
jamesjemousa
S.
QaisAla
helathien
Thunder_B!rd
UmaR
GeoGeo
LOGiC ™
D4rKR420R
VK.Angel.OfDeath
23 posters

Go down

Driveby again [Angel] Empty Driveby again [Angel]

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:14 pm

Story
I've thought very hard about driveby some users are so laggy that they are unkillable and it's becoming annoying for many users. The driveby in of itself is also overpowered. The problem is that I don't want much to change, I only want it to make it harder to driveby and give more advantages to the non drivebyers to balance this and I came up with the following.

System description
- If your ping is higher than 500 or below 15 or 20 fps, you can't driveby.
- If you make 3 driveby kills in a row. You will be listed as a "drivebyer" until you make 1 kill on foot or die.
- While you're listed as a "drivebyer" /nogoto will no longer work and everyone will be able to teleport to you. /radaroff and /spectatemode will also not work.
- All vehicles you enter will have a maximum health of 600 HP when you're listed as a drivebyer until you make one kill foot. Comes back as soon as you make another driveby kill.
- /fix will not work if your car is on fire when you're listed as a drivebyer until you make one kill foot. Comes back as soon as you make another driveby kill.
- You can get rid of the effect by making a kill on foot or dying. But if you make a kill on foot and then driveby again, the effects will return until you die or until you make another kill on foot.

So basically if you want to make big spree's with driveby be ready that basically the most important server commands will not be there to help you out of any situation, but the actual gameplay will be the same.

To everyone against it who driveby: I didn't change the driveby gameplay at all just the server commands and made a reasonable limit on ping and FPS on driveby.

To everyone who is against driveby: I am considering more features below. But is this a good start to making driveby a little more reasonable?

Things that might happen
Things up for discussion.
- /drivebyban to ban laggy driveby users
- Increased time to teleport after being detected as a drivebyer, until you die or until you make a kill on foot.

Last edited by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Driveby again [Angel] Empty Re: Driveby again [Angel]

Post by D4rKR420R Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:57 pm

CPlayer::CanDriveby
A CPlayer class member where you can toggle the drive-by status to a specific player.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:43 am

DarkRaZoR^ wrote:CPlayer::CanDriveby
A CPlayer class member where you can toggle the drive-by status to a specific player.

I agree with you Cool +1
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:18 am

I agree with everything written here
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:15 am

LOGiC wrote:

I agree with you  Cool  +1

Why is this given as a suggestion here?

Don't you guys think I already know that by now since there are multiple commands that disable driveby in properties and such. CanDriveBy can be used in the /bandriveby command of course.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:44 am

Agree with all things.

A question. If a player is not listed as drivebyer, his car hp will be 600 or 1000?

Angel uses SLC? If not then player.CanDriveby
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:55 am

Umar wrote:Agree with all things.

A question. If a player is not listed as drivebyer, his car hp will be 600 or 1000?

Updated this in the text because I am sure someone will read just that line and misunderstand it.

600 HP only when you've made 3 driveby kills in a row AND you haven't died AND your latest kill is a driveby kill (if you make a kill on foot it gets disabled until you make another driveby kill)
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:01 am

everything is fine in your suggestion except your /drivebyban, LOL, I never heard of banning someone for lag loool, Why ban lagger when you have such hard system for laggers? they wont be able to driveby anyways lol so that ban thingy looks useless to me.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:05 am

Thunder_Bird wrote:everything is fine in your suggestion except your /drivebyban, LOL, I never heard of banning someone for lag loool, Why ban lagger when you have such hard system for laggers? they wont be able to driveby anyways lol so that ban thingy looks useless to me.

It was in up for suggestions and you can see plenty of proof where laggers are unkillable.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:38 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:everything is fine in your suggestion except your /drivebyban, LOL, I never heard of banning someone for lag loool, Why ban lagger when you have such hard system for laggers? they wont be able to driveby anyways lol so that ban thingy looks useless to me.

It was in up for suggestions and you can see plenty of proof where laggers are unkillable.
Yes I agree laggers are unkillable so you made some restrictions up there for it right? som im saying if there are restrictions then why is even drivebyban needed?
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:50 am

Thunder_Bird wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Yes I agree laggers are unkillable so you made some restrictions up there for it right? som im saying if there are restrictions then why is even drivebyban needed?

Unstable FPS and ping can also cause lag. Take Cris for example. His ping was around 300-500 and his fps between 45-60.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:57 am

I agree for everything except for /driveyban. 15 fps should make players not be able to attack, not just drive-by (I might have misunderstood your point here).

You can also disable drive-by for custom vehicles, they're too fast and are hard to hit. I've seen this in Vicewar 7 rerun, every vehicle had drive-by disabled except for the gangs' bikes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by helathien Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:01 pm

Noobs just disable Driveby for world 1 and enable for all other worlds. This will not effect stunter and if you to Driveby goto other world.
helathien
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:53 pm

+1
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:01 pm

New system is very bad. It will force us to leave this VKs server. Only 3 kills! Old VKs server was very good and it attractive many players like me because DriveBy was very good.I can't bear this system. Hope I will leave this server fast. Very bad system. Forcing to leave VKs.
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:07 pm

[DRAGON] wrote:New system is very bad. It will force us to leave this VKs server. Only 3 kills! Old VKs server was very good and it attractive many players like me because DriveBy was very good.I can't bear this system. Hope I will leave this server fast. Very bad system. Forcing to leave VKs.
Alright Farewell See you Tomorrow
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:16 pm

[DRAGON] wrote:New system is very bad. It will force us to leave this VKs server. Only 3 kills! Old VKs server was very good and it attractive many players like me because DriveBy was very good.I can't bear this system. Hope I will leave this server fast. Very bad system. Forcing to leave VKs.

You can clearly not read. You can make 1000 kills in driveby if you want. What I added was:

- Radaroff, nogoto and spectatemode can't be used after you make 3 driveby kills.
- You can't driveby if you have less than 15 fps /fps and/or more than 500 ping.

That's basically it and some other minor changes. I think you have not read anything lol.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:28 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

You can clearly not read. You can make 1000 kills in driveby if you want. What I added was:

- Radaroff, nogoto and spectatemode can't be used after you make 3 driveby kills.
- You can't driveby if you have less than 15 fps /fps and/or more than 500 ping.

That's basically it and some other minor changes. I think you have not read anything lol.
But 500 ping! What! Can't be change to 700? Or 600? Only 500??? And I only told you about DriveBy ping and radar of not working. Because I kill everybody by offing radar. Not good. Make 600 ping or remove that system. Ok radar off and /fix will not work if your car has fire.

Sent from Topic'it App
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:41 pm

[DRAGON] wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

But 500 ping! What! Can't be change to 700? Or 600? Only 500??? And I only told you about DriveBy ping and radar of not working. Because I kill everybody by offing radar. Not good. Make 600 ping or remove that system. Ok radar off and /fix will not work if your car has fire.

Sent from Topic'it App
Drive by is rare high class skill, you F*cking kids these days make it look like shit with your lag and ping, Drive by was good wgen sami used to do it. And if you cant play it fairly, you can gtfo and play super mario, You are like threatning us that if this system is added you will leave lol.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:43 pm

[DRAGON] wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

Because people with over 500 ping lag too much and get too much of an advantage.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:18 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
[DRAGON] wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

Because people with over 500 ping lag too much and get too much of an advantage.
this noob must br a lagger drivebyer like cris. 500 ping is a very high lag
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by D4rKR420R Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:47 pm

Umar wrote:Agree with all things.

Dude, for the last time, this is nothing related to the SLC plugin, you can do this with the default Squirrel API.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DestroyeR^ Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:19 pm

Still not agree, disable driveby....
DestroyeR^
DestroyeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZainKhawaja Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:42 pm

Don't remove drive by.plz angel
ZainKhawaja
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:43 pm

[FF]JACKSPARROW^ wrote:Don't remove drive by.plz angel

he wont remove it.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:44 pm

The ping limit should be 350 and fps limit should be 25.
Way better.
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZainKhawaja Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:45 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
[FF]JACKSPARROW^ wrote:Don't remove drive by.plz angel

he wont remove it.
plz dont changes in drive by
ZainKhawaja
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:17 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Disabling the stuntbike mode will be rather effective than this Razz.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:23 am

ShadowJacK. wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Disabling the stuntbike mode will be rather effective than this Razz.

Yeah but I just don't have one perspective. I am aware that people mostly have the DM perspective because people mainly DM here, but this would kill stunting completely and I don't want to do it. If I ever had to then a part of VK and me would die. So don't push it consider other people's perspectives too. Before you ask yes it's not possible to disable it for just a few people. The only option there is disable it for everyone or no one.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by [F2]Don_Bradman Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:47 pm

WHY /RADAROFF GODDAMN IT, NOGOTO IS FINE BUT RADAR?!?!
[F2]Don_Bradman
[F2]Don_Bradman
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:00 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Story
I've thought very hard about driveby some users are so laggy that they are unkillable and it's becoming annoying for many users. The driveby in of itself is also overpowered. The problem is that I don't want much to change, I only want it to make it harder to driveby and give more advantages to the non drivebyers to balance this and I came up with the following.

System description
- If you make 3 driveby kills in a row. You will be listed as a "drivebyer" until you make 1 kill on foot or die.
- While you're listed as a "drivebyer" /nogoto will no longer work and everyone will be able to teleport to you. /radaroff and /spectatemode will also not work.
- All vehicles you enter will have a maximum health of 600 HP when you're listed as a drivebyer until you make one kill foot. Comes back as soon as you make another driveby kill.
- /fix will not work if your car is on fire  when you're listed as a drivebyer until you make one kill foot. Comes back as soon as you make another driveby kill.
- You can get rid of the effect by making a kill on foot or dying. But if you make a kill on foot and then driveby again, the effects will return until you die or until you make another kill on foot.

So basically if you want to make big spree's with driveby be ready that basically the most important server commands will not be there to help you out of any situation, but the actual gameplay will be the same.

To everyone against it who driveby: I didn't change the driveby gameplay at all just the server commands and made a reasonable limit on ping and FPS on driveby.

To everyone who is against driveby: I am considering more features below. But is this a good start to making driveby a little more reasonable?

Things that might happen
- Increased time to teleport after being detected as a drivebyer, until you die or until you make a kill on foot.
Worst thing to be honest.
It's CPlayerPed that inherits CPed Very Happy , btw Angel can not do any thing Only VCMP developers and client modders, Its really hard thing.
Wait, are you talking about a scripting function or in game function(coded by rockstar) xddd
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:09 pm

Zurix wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Story

System description
- /fix will not work if your car is on fire  when you're listed as a drivebyer until you make one kill foot. Comes back as soon as you make another driveby kill.

Things that might happen
Worst thing to be honest.
It's CPlayerPed that inherits CPed Very Happy , btw Angel can not do any thing Only VCMP developers and client modders, Its really hard thing.
Wait, are you talking about a scripting function or in game function(coded by rockstar) xddd

How exactly is a few commands tweaks the worst way to solve the situation? Far worst things could've been done if I actually messed with the driveby gameplay or removed it. All that will be different for you is that you can't use /nogoto, /radaroff, /spectatemode and that /fix will not be as easy to use. Driveby users already have enough advantages and they don't those features.

Users with over 500 ping constantly or 15 fps are too overpowered and will not be allowed to use drivebys to make big sprees anymore, they'll still be allowed to use it by simply mixing up their gameplay so that the rest don't suffer from it. This is a difficult choice, but we have to set the ping and fps lag limit somewhere.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:17 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:I agree for everything except for /driveyban. 15 fps should make players not be able to attack, not just drive-by (I might have misunderstood your point here).

You can also disable drive-by for custom vehicles, they're too fast and are hard to hit. I've seen this in Vicewar 7 rerun, every vehicle had drive-by disabled except for the gangs' bikes.
I am also not agree with /drivebyban, and plz don't make radaroff not working.Ok nogoto will not work but plz don't do radaroff not working. I am against this/radaroff new system with DriveBy. Angel, old was good system. Whenever time spends, people's brain losses working.xD

Sent from Topic'it App
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Radon Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:58 am

finally, say goodbye 100x drive-byers spreers
Radon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak. Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:32 pm

Its still freaking shit.
Zak.
Zak.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:04 pm

[DRAGON] wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:I agree for everything except for /driveyban. 15 fps should make players not be able to attack, not just drive-by (I might have misunderstood your point here).

I am also not agree with /drivebyban, and plz don't make radaroff not working.Ok nogoto will not work but plz don't do radaroff not working. I am against this/radaroff new system with DriveBy. Angel, old was good system. Whenever time spends, people's brain losses working.xD

Sent from Topic'it App

Update: Drivebyban was just a suggestion btw. and I don't see how disabling radaroff effect your gameplay in anyway at all. You can have it when you're not on a bike killing 100+ people.

DuKaz wrote:Its still freaking shit.

Driveby is way too overpowered and there are people who gets 100+ spree simply by the fact that they lag too much and can't get hit in a vehicle. That's why a new lag limit has to be implemented.

About the rest: try drivebying without nogoto on and radaroff. still the same thing. You guys can't keep crying over that, it just means that you get less advantages.

Also if you make 3 driveby kills in a row and then make a normal kill you will get all your abilities back... and you don't really need them when you're on a bike drivebying. I can assure you this is the best solution we could come up with.

Last edited by Chuck Norris on Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:40 pm

Zurix wrote:

Think before you reply something lol. Yes, the CPlayer class is what we use for class member functions such as player.CanDriveBy.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:24 pm

DarkRaZoR^ wrote:
Zurix wrote:

Think before you reply something lol. Yes, the CPlayer class is what we use for class member functions such as player.CanDriveBy.
Makes sense, I never coded in squrriel most of my time I inject and hook Vice City 🤷
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:50 am

Zurix wrote:
DarkRaZoR^ wrote:
Zurix wrote:

Makes sense, I never coded in squrriel most of my time I inject and hook Vice City 🤷

And mostly using VB.net. Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:31 am

I still don't get why everyone is discussing player.CanDriveBy, I have used that in many scripts lol. (Property system being the one that first comes to mind)
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:56 am

Chuck Norris wrote:I still don't get why everyone is discussing player.CanDriveBy, I have used that in many scripts lol.  (Property system being the one that first comes to mind)
LOL :p
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:56 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:
Zurix wrote:
DarkRaZoR^ wrote:
Zurix wrote:

And mostly using VB.net. Razz
No sadly Sad , I code in C++ when it comes to game memory hacking. I'm implementing a way to make coding GTA VC in .NET language will be availbe (like C# and VB.NET)
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=Celestia Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:38 am

Why are you changing the radar?
=SdS=Celestia
=SdS=Celestia
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/u640

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:33 am

Celestia wrote:Why are you  changing the radar?

One question does it truly change anything? You can still driveby like Before. But if you're a driveby user that makes 100+ Spree you don't need radaroff to escape your enemies when you already have so many advantages.

I will give you an example how DMing will look for someone that does the following in a spree:
- He starts of his Spree by making 10 kills on M4. His gameplay hasn't changed.
- He then makes 10 kills on driveby in a row. Changes: He can't use radaroff or nogoto (plus fix is a Little nerfed but still works) until he makes a kill on foot.
- After making 10 driveby kills he starts fighting with some noobs using stubby. Changes: After 1 kill he will be able to use /radaroff and /nogoto on again.

You guys know that hitting driveby users is much harder with VC-MP's sync. It gives you an incredible advantage over players that are a lot more skilled than you in fighting just because they are on foot and you're not. A big reason why people left is that I have not properly balanced driveby like the heli cannon and RPGA that also had a nerf.

You can keep Crying about it, but to me it's a fair balance and doesn't really affect your gameplay apart from making it slightly harder to driveby so that Everything becomes more balanced.

There are people who driveby without /radaroff and nogoto on, since it's not something that is required.

I of course also added a ping limit but once again you shouldn't really be making driveby Sprees if your ping is so high that no can ever hit you. Lagging on foot makes you hittable, but lagging on a driveby bike is something that almost makes you impossible to hit.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=Celestia Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:20 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:

One question does it truly change anything?
Then why are you changing it, since it couldn't change anything?

Another thing, even me can't get a 30 spree with drive-by easily, how those newbies, who don't know /radaroff and /nogoto (experienced drive-byers will always enable their radar and nogoto), get "100 spree"?

What actually makes me feel unpleased is your word "crying" (I don't care the drive-by thing much), please fix your word and keep calm next time.
=SdS=Celestia
=SdS=Celestia
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/u640

Back to top Go down

Post by Beast_Boy^ Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:53 pm

Celestia wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Another thing, even me can't get a 30 spree with drive-by easily, how those newbies, who don't know /radaroff and /nogoto (experienced drive-byers will always enable their radar and nogoto), get "100 spree"?

What actually makes me feel unpleased is your word "crying" (I don't care the drive-by thing much), please fix your word and keep calm next time.
Angel doing it cos my mate [RF]Cris made 150 spree on driveby.
Beast_Boy^
Beast_Boy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielS Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:05 pm

Reduce the amount of speed of a custom vehicle to normal when it is used to drive-by.
DanielS
DanielS
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Celestia wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Didn't notice the name. Your argument seemed similar to most other people who don't read anything I say.

I don't have time to make sure my text is 100 % perfect I take back the crying part then since it was obviously my mistake.

It doesn't change driveby, it just changes the commands and that will in my opinion at least make it a little better for people who get targetted by people who driveby a lot.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down