VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by CYBORG Today at 12:17 pm

» Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Angel] Angel got questions for you all - Driveby & hunter/sea sparrow. I_vote_lcap[Angel] Angel got questions for you all - Driveby & hunter/sea sparrow. I_voting_bar[Angel] Angel got questions for you all - Driveby & hunter/sea sparrow. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6453)
[Angel] Angel got questions for you all - Driveby & hunter/sea sparrow. I_vote_lcap[Angel] Angel got questions for you all - Driveby & hunter/sea sparrow. I_voting_bar[Angel] Angel got questions for you all - Driveby & hunter/sea sparrow. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1941 registered users
The newest registered user is WARLOCK

Our users have posted a total of 217817 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this week
CYBORG

[Angel] Angel got questions for you all - Driveby & hunter/sea sparrow.

+7
h
GeoGeo
LOGiC ™
SJHere
MaxX
Signal
VK.Angel.OfDeath
11 posters

Go down

[Angel] Angel got questions for you all - Driveby & hunter/sea sparrow. Empty [Angel] Angel got questions for you all - Driveby & hunter/sea sparrow.

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:36 pm

Quick info about me
I do not and will not take part of decisions making in this server anymore. I will only help organize changes together with Rainbow and collect opinions.

Issue
A lot of players say that I don't listen as much to DMers and I am sorry for that. But I am still the type of person who wants to experiment with making everyone happy.

I have some implementations to share and some questions.

Implementations made
- Next patch it will be 100 % impossible to evade the 20 minute limit on the sea sparrow or the hunter unless I get really screwed over by a genius. If the hunter and sea sparrow reaches 300 HP (which is slightly higher than the HP in which it caught fire). The hunter and sea sparrow immediately gets unusable.
- Next if the hunter or sea sparrow takes a small amount of damage, it will become unavailable if someone manages to respawn it.
- Next patch the same system as for 1000 ping limit will be used on FPS and gets triggered when you got lower than 15 fps or higher than 65 fps. I am not sure this is good enough but can we all give us a chance here to try this out?

Questions
1. I am thinking of increasing the respawn time of the hunter and seasparrow to 30 minutes instead of 20. That will still make a huge different. 1 hour seem a little too much for me, so what do you guys think.

2. I am thinking of another system involving driveby/hunter/sea sparrow. From what I hear the problem with the driveby isn't actually the driveby itself, it's the laggers who use it. So how about a special system that kicks users with lower than 20 fps or higher ping than 500 from using those vehicles? Do you guys think this will solve 10 % of the problem, 0 %, 20, 30, 50 or 90 %?

and help me solve this. I don't want to disable driveby/sea sparrow or hunter I want to find a solution that makes us all as happy as possible. Vks will never be like LW or EU we are not a fully DM server, but we need to give a little more to the pure DM players in my opinion and make the game more fair for them.

Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

[Angel] Angel got questions for you all - Driveby & hunter/sea sparrow. Empty Re: [Angel] Angel got questions for you all - Driveby & hunter/sea sparrow.

Post by Signal Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:06 pm

1) 30 minutes fine, seasparrow and hunter is a part of VKs
2 ) 100% it will solve

Adeelkhawaja wrote:Signal rainbow said me if signal play another server then record video and send me check this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

[Angel] Angel got questions for you all - Driveby & hunter/sea sparrow. Empty Re: [Angel] Angel got questions for you all - Driveby & hunter/sea sparrow.

Post by MaxX Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:11 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Quick info about me
I do not and will not take part of decisions making in this server anymore. I will only help organize changes together with Rainbow and collect opinions.

Issue
A lot of players say that I don't listen as much to DMers and I am sorry for that. But I am still the type of person who wants to experiment with making everyone happy.

Implementations made
- Next patch it will be 100 % impossible to evade the 20 minute limit on the sea sparrow or the hunter unless I get really screwed over by a genius. If the hunter and sea sparrow reaches 300 HP (which is slightly higher than the HP in which it caught fire). The hunter and sea sparrow immediately gets unusable.
- Next if the hunter or sea sparrow takes a small amount of damage, it will become unavailable if someone manages to respawn it.
- Next patch the same system as for 1000 ping limit will be used on FPS and gets triggered when you got lower than 15 fps or higher than 65 fps. I am not sure this is good enough but can we all give us a chance here to try this out?

Questions
1. I am thinking of increasing the respawn time of the hunter and seasparrow to 30 minutes instead of 20. That will still make a huge different. 1 hour seem a little too much for me, so what do you guys think.

2. I am thinking of another system involving driveby/hunter/sea sparrow. From what I hear the problem with the driveby isn't actually the driveby itself, it's the laggers who use it. So how about a special system that kicks users with lower than 20 fps or higher ping than 500 from using those vehicles? Do you guys think this will solve 10 % of the problem, 0 %, 20, 30, 50 or 90 %?

and help me solve this. I don't want to disable driveby/sea sparrow or hunter I want to find a solution that makes us all as happy as possible. Vks will never be like LW or EU we are not a fully DM server, but we need to give a little more to the pure DM players in my opinion and make the game more fair for them.

1: Yes making 30 mins will be enough.
2: Yes it will definitely solve alot of problem for players who cant damage laggers on bike.
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:17 pm

1). You can either add a script of changing of the hunter/sea sparrow location frequently to random helipad locations.By this, players will not able to get hunter/sea sparrow easily.Otherwise, you can add more respawning time upto 30-40 minutes.

2). Please enable players to get fall down from the bikes when they get crashed from a barrier(disable this stunt bike thing).I'm kinda agree to your opinion too.

VCMP Fights 2021 (click here)
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:30 pm

ShadowJacK. wrote:1). You can either add a script of changing of the hunter/sea sparrow location frequently to random helipad locations.By this, players will not able to get hunter/sea sparrow easily.Otherwise, you can add more respawning time upto 30-40 minutes.

2). Please enable players to get fall down from the bikes when they get crashed from a barrier(disable this stunt bike thing).I'm kinda agree to your opinion too.

2) I thought about that too, but that would mean: No more stunts, because I would have to disable it for everyone or no one at all, due to VC-MP not having the option to disable/enable it for one user. Think of it like this: Driveby to you guys doesn't ruin DMing to 100 %. Maybe to 60 %, 50 %, 40 % or whatever under the current system, but disabling stuntbike ruins stunting to 100 % which is much worse. I want to find the perfect balance. I would pick better options than that to be honest, because this really wouldn't solve the problem to 100 % either and cause so much damage.

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:03 pm

Maxpayne^ wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Quick info about me

Issue

Implementations made

Questions

1: Yes making 30 mins will be enough.
2: Yes it will definitely solve alot of problem for players who cant damage laggers on bike.

I agree with maxy clown
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:12 am

1). You can either add a script of changing of the hunter/sea sparrow location frequently to random helipad locations.By this, players will not able to get hunter/sea sparrow easily I agree with this one seasparrow/hunter they're unique and they should always spawn at random locs but then few players will also creates locs to these places as well so it just shouldn't spawn at heli pad locs it should randomly spawn at vice city any place
2) I agree with it it'll help us a lot but still it'll be a problem since FPS laggers are worst losing FPS continuously can cause a serious lag
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by h Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:46 am

1) I never used the hunter anyways but it sounds good.
2) These days I am getting 400-500 ping in the server idk why so I just freeroam in a car or plane. So Yea please only make it so that iw works in bikes only.
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:39 am

1) 30 minutes is good enough.
2) 100% it will solve the problem. Drive-byers are easy to kill its just when they lag our shots doesn't matters to them.

BTW, don't you ever enable falling from bikes please. I love this system.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:45 am

1. 30 mins is good.
2. I agree.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:32 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
ShadowJacK. wrote:1). You can either add a script of changing of the hunter/sea sparrow location frequently to random helipad locations.By this, players will not able to get hunter/sea sparrow easily.Otherwise, you can add more respawning time upto 30-40 minutes.

2) I thought about that too, but that would mean: No more stunts, because I would have to disable it for everyone or no one at all, due to VC-MP not having the option to disable/enable it for one user. Think of it like this: Driveby to you guys doesn't ruin DMing to 100 %. Maybe to 60 %, 50 %, 40 % or whatever under the current system, but disabling stuntbike ruins stunting to 100 % which is much worse. I want to find the perfect balance. I would pick better options than that to be honest, because this really wouldn't solve the problem to 100 % either and cause so much damage.
You can disable it per person as far as I know.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:06 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Questions

1) 30 min sounds good.
2) I'd say 100% although i'm not type of player who uses driveby alot.
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:03 pm

1) 30 minutes is fine but the thing is it's unlimited ammo, well there's unlimited ammo in hunter and sea sparrow which is unfair, like jdam after one jdam is dropped we have to wait like 30 seconds, just like battlefield games, when we shoot weapons attached on tanks or other vehicles, after sometimes they gets heat up and needs to be cooled down, I think you should add this in vks if possible which will make a fair DM, when a player shoots from sea sparrow after few shots the gun attached on sea sparrow have to be cooled down which will take about 20-30 seconds. I will really appreciate if this thing is added, and same goes for rockets of hunter.
2)I don't think it will solve the problem, I don't see players getting more than 500 ping 8 think 350 ping is okay. About fps make it 25
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down