VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:29 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:32 am

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:30 pm

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:04 pm

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:49 pm

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:45 pm

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:27 am

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:07 am

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:31 am

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:03 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 7:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 10:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 11:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:28 pm

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Suggestion - Remove the rule and Event Staff election I_vote_lcap[Denied] Suggestion - Remove the rule and Event Staff election I_voting_bar[Denied] Suggestion - Remove the rule and Event Staff election I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Suggestion - Remove the rule and Event Staff election I_vote_lcap[Denied] Suggestion - Remove the rule and Event Staff election I_voting_bar[Denied] Suggestion - Remove the rule and Event Staff election I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Suggestion - Remove the rule and Event Staff election

+12
[F2]Don_Bradman
ЧК.
Chuck Norris
ZeroN
Halo
h
D4rKR420R
Shiragami_Youko
Pavonis
DestroyeR^
Killer_King
UmaR
16 posters

Go down

Denied [Denied] Suggestion - Remove the rule and Event Staff election

Post by UmaR Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:41 pm

Today, I am 2 suggestions:

- Recently, admins made a new rule that admins have to vote in their board. By voting there, the player cannot get to know that what lacks him and cannot improve the problems until his next app. According to my suggestion, the rule should be removed.
Before the introduction of new admin rule, the admins use to vote "No, not ready yet". I want to suggest that they should tell the reason why he is not ready e.g. "No, not ready yet because new on forum"

- Same is the case with event staff. The applier cannot get to know about the opinion of event staff members and what is he lacking.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Suggestion - Remove the rule and Event Staff election

Post by Killer_King Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:45 pm

Good suggestions
Killer_King
Killer_King
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DestroyeR^ Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:03 pm

Am agree with U.
DestroyeR^
DestroyeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:10 pm

Yeah, right. I've applied for event staff like 2-3 times but denied and I don't even know the reason that why it's got denied. You guys should tell us why then we will try to improve that and will try again. +1
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiragami_Youko Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:16 pm

killer_king wrote:Good suggestions
Shiragami_Youko
Shiragami_Youko
Epic Member
Epic Member

http://sds-clan.forumotion.asia

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_King Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:51 pm

+1
Killer_King
Killer_King
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:00 pm

I recommend the staff member who makes applications under discussion should provide the result of what the applicant lacked before denying. However, it's great that we don't receive any complaints from the applicant or others therefore leading in the development of this rule was a great option. -1
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by h Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:22 pm

+1

-This Is A Great Suggestion, As When The Player Get The Result By PM on By Topic The One Who Pm's Him Can Not Tell The Player All The comments He Got.
People Should Know What Qualities He Lacks.

-Yes, Event Staff Should Be The Same Too. And We Need More Event Staff Members, We Want More Event plss Razz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Good Luck With Your Suggestion.
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:24 pm

KuRuMi^ wrote:I recommend the staff member who makes applications under discussion should provide the result of what the applicant lacked before denying. However, it's great that we don't receive any complaints from the applicant or others therefore leading in the development of this rule was a great option. -1
We don't cos not everyone have time to do such things. If you want to deny it then tell us reason or for voting NO then tell us reason or how the hell we gonna know what to improve?
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by h Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:48 pm

Pavonis wrote:
KuRuMi^ wrote:I recommend the staff member who makes applications under discussion should provide the result of what the applicant lacked before denying. However, it's great that we don't receive any complaints from the applicant or others therefore leading in the development of this rule was a great option. -1
We don't cos not everyone have time to do such things. If you want to deny it then tell us reason or for voting NO then tell us reason or how the hell we gonna know what to improve?

Exactly +1111111
Pavo Pro :p
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:47 pm

+1
Halo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroN Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:48 pm

+1, I agreed from you.
ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:03 pm

Umar4911 wrote:Today, I am 2 suggestions:

- Recently, admins made a new rule that admins have to vote in their board. By voting there, the player cannot get to know that what lacks him and cannot improve the problems until his next app. According to my suggestion, the rule should be removed.
Before the introduction of new admin rule, the admins use to vote "No, not ready yet". I want to suggest that they should tell the reason why he is not ready e.g. "No, not ready yet because new on forum"

- Same is the case with event staff. The applier cannot get to know about the opinion of event staff members and what is he lacking.

The admins are required to vote in the application as well. But yes we should disclose the reasons if we haven't done so.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:05 pm

The staff will give you feedback if it's necessary. Actually you are supposed to apply when you are completely ready, progress made during the application progress is not really convincing because you feel you weren't ready when you posted the app. You need to be completely ready when you apply, and when denying the app staff will give you feedback if needed.

It is better to discuss in private because admins can vote with more freedom knowing their vote is anonymous and it will also prevent applicants for fighting with admins over votes and useless arguments.

Chuck Norris wrote:

The admins are required to vote in the application as well. But yes we should disclose the reasons if we haven't done so.

They're not.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [F2]Don_Bradman Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:14 pm

+1000000 coz because of this a person would know how he can improve himself the next time he applies
[F2]Don_Bradman
[F2]Don_Bradman
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:16 pm

ЧК. wrote:The staff will give you feedback if it's necessary. Actually you are supposed to apply when you are completely ready, progress made during the application progress is not really convincing because you feel you weren't ready when you posted the app. You need to be completely ready when you apply, and when denying the app staff will give you feedback if needed.

It is better to discuss in private because admins can vote with more freedom knowing their vote is anonymous and it will also prevent applicants for fighting with admins over votes and useless arguments.

Chuck Norris wrote:

They're not.
What if someone thinks he is perfect for it now. But for some reasons admins deny it and didn't even told what's the reason, then what? Also, we should be able to ask why cos we have created the topic and we have the right to post there and ask why vote no. And that will contain as a spam? Players spamming good luck everywhere and we just asked an important question and its get spam? And why would be there a argue? The guy just asked the reason of vote and he will tell the reason and here its end and even if they argue so what? They are just discussing themselves none else needs to get in it. I think this rule SHOULD be removed.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by SaMiR^ Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:16 pm

+1
SaMiR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:24 pm

Pavonis wrote:
ЧК. wrote:The staff will give you feedback if it's necessary. Actually you are supposed to apply when you are completely ready, progress made during the application progress is not really convincing because you feel you weren't ready when you posted the app. You need to be completely ready when you apply, and when denying the app staff will give you feedback if needed.

Chuck Norris wrote:

They're not.
What if someone thinks he is perfect for it now. But for some reasons admins deny it and didn't even told what's the reason, then what? Also, we should be able to ask why cos we have created the topic and we have the right to post there and ask why vote no. And that will contain as a spam? Players spamming good luck everywhere and we just asked an important question and its get spam? And why would be there a argue? The guy just asked the reason of vote and he will tell the reason and here its end and even if they argue so what? They are just discussing themselves none else needs to get in it. I think this rule SHOULD be removed.

You can PM me after your app is denied to tell you reasons why you were denied and I'll give a summary of it, but I'll keep the admins' names anonymous. And you're not new to the community, I'm sure you've seen how applicants start fight with admins over votes because after an admin gives feedback then the player doesn't agree with that feedback and starts arguing. We don't want applicants to improve during the application after reading feedback, we want them to improve themselves with the feedback after they're denied so their next app will have those improvements.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:28 pm

-1 4K IS right applicants can start spamming the topic amd about event staff app , my apps are already denied 9 times and I simply pm duke or rainbow dash for reasons.
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:08 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:

They're not.
Mate you mean our admins are shy or they have fear, that the applicant will start fighting or admins are shy to vote negative to their friends? If it is so, then this new format is fine.
BTW -1 for the suggestion. #HaQ
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ZK_B Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:04 am

In my opinion,a candidate can able to know or identify his/her mistakes and lacks in his final result with specific reasons which can be given by Manager in his/her admin application.
ZK_B
ZK_B

Location : Really want to know? The devil is always watching you.

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:04 am

HaseeB^ wrote:

Chuck Norris wrote:

They're not.
Mate you mean our admins are shy or they have fear, that the applicant will start fighting or admins are shy to vote negative to their friends? If it is so, then this new format is fine.
BTW -1 for the suggestion. #HaQ

First of all, no admin complained about it, but the thing is if someone sees his friend admin vote negatively in their app then they'll fight about it, not everyone is mature enough to understand that in admin apps you shouldn't be biased for friends. The main reason is have the applicant make sure he's ready before applying.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down