VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Really Happy! I_vote_lcapReally Happy! I_voting_barReally Happy! I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Really Happy!

+2
SuFyastiC
6 posters

Go down

Really Happy! Empty Really Happy!

Post by SuFyastiC Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:18 am

At last demoted , it was good AdminShip period , Bad is not the correct word Angry behavior is in my blood , it looks cool and my friends and family love it , They never complain because i just turn that behavior when ever i think it is crossing the limits to a joke and try to cool down the motion , and i just like it , I always help innocent people even if i get FUCKED UP! because People who love there fellow men , God loves them!

Oh man , if you think i will change my behavior ,i won't , If you think i will leave this server , i won't , And i really love you Angel , but not your decisions , but this decision iz the BEST!  There is no use of Admin Access on VKS ,Except /c goto Very Happy , I am really excited to start my experience as a Normal Member of VKs , No need of making events , no duty of staying active and visiting forums once a week or respecting some REALLY GREAT Ranked Admins : Luca n S@M.

Everybody is allowed to talk to a new member of VKs, No more activity no more respect and lots of fun ,if you can't tolerate this fun then you are allowed to kick my ass up and ban me.

My GirlFriend likes it , My Parents have no issue , Why would i change myself for this freaking shitty thing called game!

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST , I WON'T CHANGE MY BEHAVIOR , IF YOU ARE JEALOUS I DON'T GIVE A DAMNNN!
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Really Happy! Empty Re:Really happy

Post by 47. Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:38 am

SuFy i know for a long time and i didn't see your bad behaviour in server.
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Really Happy! Empty Re: Really Happy!

Post by The NoXy Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The NoXy
The NoXy

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:10 am

You really should realize that this behaviour doesn't affect only a game, it affects all of your relationships with the other people. The only reason you're tolerated by your parents and girlfriend is because they have known you for long and they try not to make you upset by telling you to make a difference.
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:25 am

VK.Luca wrote:You really should realize that this behaviour doesn't affect only a game, it affects all of your relationships with the other people. The only reason you're tolerated by your parents and girlfriend is because they have known you for long and they try not to make you upset by telling you to make a difference.

Oh KIDDO , Grow UP! You are taking the game as your real life , My family and friends and GF doesn't want to hurt me , ahan? , by telling me to Stop saying truth ? Stop helping innocent people ? Stop teaching wrong people ? Your parents and relatives do that , mine doesn't! If you call this behavior as a BAD ATTITUDE then it's not my mistake , you and your relatives and family should concern a DOCTOR! then
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:46 am

SNap wrote:
VK.Luca wrote:You really should realize that this behaviour doesn't affect only a game, it affects all of your relationships with the other people. The only reason you're tolerated by your parents and girlfriend is because they have known you for long and they try not to make you upset by telling you to make a difference.

Oh KIDDO , Grow UP! You are thinking the game as your real life , My families doesn't want to hurt me , by telling me to Stop saying truth ? Stop helping innocent people ? Stop teaching wrong people ? Your parent and relatives do that , mine doesn't!

Sufy unfortunately seems like a very close minded person, he doesn't accept new ideas and he isn't willing to change for the better.

Telling the truth? yes you are telling the truth but you are crying about it like a 3 year old: ANGEL I HAVE NOT BEEN PROMOTED FOR 1 YEAR PROMOTE ME OR I WILL LEAVE. LUCA IS LEVEL 8 WHY AM I NOT LEVEL 8. THIS SERVER SUCKS YOU SUCK ANGEL.

This always happens every time I am just about a week to a month from promoting you and it makes me think whether or not promoting you would help with this attitude.

Let's face it: If you got promoted to level 8 right now, one year later you would display the same type of attitude saying that you deserve to be promoted to a manager, which is not possible at all. Managers where selected at the beginning and will hopefully never change. Head admins needs to be 100 % loyal, 100 % respectful and have a lot of experience. Due to these type of outburst you can never achieve 100 % unless you change.

So sufy do you really want this? Do you really think this way of acting will make you a great person or a great admin? I agree a lot of unfair things have happened, life isn't always fair, but everything usually works out at the end for those who deserves it!

VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:49 am

First of all , i never said ANGEL YOU SUCK! , i always say AngelinA i Lub u :* And Angel I Lub U :* , but if you think i said ANGEL YOU SUCK! , then i am sorrie but , I didn't said anything when i didn't deserved to be PROMOTED , because i was inactive for like 2months , but when i stayed active participated in PART 1 n 2 of the event and started staying active on server being 100% loyal and active and suddenly heard this from you , " That i won't be promoted since the event finishs" So i thought maybe after event , i said it's ok , i can wait a little bit more , but you then changed yourself and said that i will be promoted if i win the event , now WTF is this? Like whatever i did , by behaving and 100% loyality and 100%activity have no respect and i have to win the event to be promoted like i wasted my 1year by giving my 100% to hear at the last that i will be promoted if i win that event Very Happy MAN THAT REALLY HURTS! ??? LIKE WTF REALLY IT IS?
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:54 am

SNap wrote:First of all , i never said ANGEL YOU SUCK! , i always say AngelinA i Lub u :* And Angel I Lub U :* , but if you think i said ANGEL YOU SUCK! , then i am sorrie but , I didn't said anything when i didn't deserved to be PROMOTED , because i was inactive for like 2months , but when i stayed active participated in PART 1 n 2 of the event and started staying active on server being 100% loyal and active and suddenly heard this from you , " That i won't be promoted since the event finishs" So i thought maybe after event , i said it's ok , i can wait a little bit more , but you then changed yourself and said that i will be promoted if i win the event , now WTF is this? Like whatever i did , by behaving and 100% loyality and 100%activity have no respect and i have to win the event to be promoted like i wasted my 1year by giving my 100% to hear at the last that i will be promoted if i win that event Very Happy MAN THAT REALLY HURTS! ??? LIKE WTF REALLY IT IS?

No that's not what I said. Read this topic: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It clearly states that a promotion is a reward for winning it. The only thing I said was that if you do not win the 2015 event you will probably get promoted to head admin anyways in the future for your good behavior!
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:01 am

Nope you clearly said that i will be promoted after this event , and i said ok , and after sometime you said i have to win to be promoted and i got burst out!

I thought : If we have to be promoted by winning the event , then no need of activity in game or forums , just complete event and be promoted!

And i haven't talk about this topic from more then 1week , and you just bumped this topic again!
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:03 am

You said , i don't deserve to be promoted for now! , It's ok , i don't want promotion now , you demoted me at last , and now i will play like a normal player ,And
Kindly , remove my level from forums too!

Kindly , don't talk about my attitude next time , if you don't know what attitude means , do i talk with abusive word,  or do i make you feel like you are smaller then me in any part of life ? NO! , so just demanding for my RIGHTS! is bad attitude then , i don't think i should talk to that person!
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:27 am

SNap wrote:Nope you clearly said that i will be promoted after this event , and i said ok , and after sometime you said i have to win to be promoted and i got burst out!

I thought : If we have to be promoted by winning the event , then no need of activity in game or forums , just complete event and be promoted!

And i haven't talk about this topic from more then 1week , and you just bumped this topic again!

You don't listen or you do not understand english. I said since the reward for the 2015 event was a promotion to head admin for everyone under level 7, you have to win the event to get promoted right now! I also said that you if you do not win you will get promoted anyways!

I never said that the only way for you to get promoted was to win the event! End of discussion, don't give me more bullshit about this.

SNap wrote:You said , i don't deserve to be promoted for now! , It's ok , i don't want promotion now , you demoted me at last , and now i will play like a normal player ,And

Kindly , don't talk about my attitude next time , if you don't know what attitude means , do i talk with abusive word,  or do i make you feel like you are smaller then me in any part of life ? NO! , so just demanding for my RIGHTS! is bad attitude then , i don't think i should talk to that person!

If you talk to your boss like that in real life (I am not saying that being an admin here is like working in real life) you would just get fired instantly and your boss would replace you in a second.

Just picture this you have been a hard working employe at a company for 3 years and you were promoted to assistant manager one year ago. What do you think your boss would have done if you stormed into his office demanding a promotion to manager.

He would either:
1. Fire you
2. Say: We don't need another manager at the moment.

Let's say the boss is nice and actually goes with number 2. Then you have two choices to respond to that:
1. Okay I understand, I will wait.
2. F*ck YOU I HATE THIS COMPANY I DESERVE A PROMOTION, YOU SUCK!!

Since your logic always picks number 2, there can't really be any doubt on why you are in this situation! Who wouldn't suspend or fire you for saying that?

Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:32 pm

Boss wrote:
SNap wrote:Nope you clearly said that i will be promoted after this event , and i said ok , and after sometime you said i have to win to be promoted and i got burst out!

You don't listen or you do not understand english. I said since the reward for the 2015 event was a promotion to head admin for everyone under level 7, you have to win the event to get promoted right now! I also said that you if you do not win you will get promoted anyways!

I never said that the only way for you to get promoted was to win the event! End of discussion, don't give me more bullshit about this.

SNap wrote:You said , i don't deserve to be promoted for now! , It's ok , i don't want promotion now , you demoted me at last , and now i will play like a normal player ,And

If you talk to your boss like that in real life (I am not saying that being an admin here is like working in real life) you would just get fired instantly and your boss would replace you in a second.

Just picture this you have been a hard working employe at a company for 3 years and you were promoted to assistant manager one year ago. What do you think your boss would have done if you stormed into his office demanding a promotion to manager.

He would either:
1. Fire you

Let's say the boss is nice and actually goes with number 2. Then you have two choices to respond to that:

Since your logic always picks number 2, there can't really be any doubt on why you are in this situation! Who wouldn't suspend or fire you for saying that?

Give respect to get respect , the same is for you , Listen others to , make others listen to you ,You can't hope Everyone to listen to you without saying a word and then you OUT BURST by saying that you have to walk your dog , is not good! Smile
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:34 pm

SNap wrote:
Boss wrote:

He would either:
1. Fire you

Give respect to get respect , the same is for you , Listen others to , make others listen to you ,You can't hope Everyone to listen to you without saying a word and then you OUT BURST by saying that you have to walk your dog , is not good! Smile

You got this backwards sufy. I talked to you for like a hour I tried to explain everything part to part, but you kept changing topic and saying things that doesn't make any sense.

For example we talked about why he was suspended and sufy all of sudden started defending the things he said after he was suspended, which has nothing to do with the question.

I have better things to do then to listen to his bullshit, everything I did was 100 % justified according to the rules and if you wanna claim otherwise quote me and the rules to prove that I am wrong. If you don't have any proof, then I have some news for you: I am the owner and if I say something you either point out that I am wrong based on the rules or you accept it. You don't go around insulting me here at the forum. If I see one more post from regarding this subject that doesn't have any proof to it, you will get banned on the forum and on the server.

Note: you can of course always try to argue with me, unless you're a person like sufy who is incapable of understanding people with different views than him.

If anyone objects to this they are welcome to leave the staff. I have written so many posts explaining this now that I am starting to get really annoyed.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:07 am

I quit this convo , no use of it! Thnk You!
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down